Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 15, 2018 3:43 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It's kinda nice to see Yuu and her friends go out of their usual setting. Plus, they look good in their colorful clothes this episode.

Character chemistry between Koizumi and Yuu was nice. The scene with the fireworks really captured their moments together :D
Feb 15, 2018 5:36 AM

Jan 2012
Summer Vacation! Geez first Takagi-san and now this series this week! XD Anyway Yuu sure was busy this week. First with Misa and Jun having fun, nice yukatas girls btw. Then traveling all around Japan via ramen with Koizumi-san and learning some history along the way. Funny that I imagined Koizumi-san as a ramen CEO last week and Yuu imagined something similar this week. More importantly though...did they imply a beach episode next week? Hell yeah if so! XD
Feb 15, 2018 7:09 AM

Jul 2017
Ooh...summer vacation...just like Takagi-san.

As always Yuu is ALWAYS attached to Koizumi wherever she goes...and stalker alert there is man!!!

So this week we have a history lesson on Asakusa, the "birthplace" of ramen, and the delight of numerous types of ramen...a visual and boisterous treat to the eyes and mouth...

AND DANG Yuu and Koizumi, HOW MANY BOWLS OF RAMEN CAN FILL YOUR STOMACH!?

Good episode as always, this anime is seriously underrated and people who love ramen should watch as always.
Feb 15, 2018 7:36 AM

Jun 2015
It was great to see the trio after last week hiatus, and still couldnt help but laugh on Yuu obsession with Koizumi.
Feb 15, 2018 8:16 AM

Jul 2016
This is the second episode that starts out with one of Yuu's delusions about Koizomi San. I'm surprised that Koizomi didn't actually take a trip around all of Japan to taste different ramen, considering she took a trip early on and she almost a test due to it. Misa was so excited at the amusement park. Seeing Jun scarred in the haunted house was a nice touch.

Yuu and Koizomi eating all the different ramen in the second half was just great. The fireworks scenes was another one of Yuu's funny delusions, and the last scene was even better. We never saw her brother mad before.

Feb 15, 2018 8:21 AM

Sep 2013
Ramen taste trip around Japan in amakusa the ramen birthplace.
Koizumi needs to give yuu some love :'(
Feb 15, 2018 9:17 AM

Jun 2015
The trio are having a fun time during summer vacation. Lots of different kinds of ramen were eaten in this episode.
Feb 15, 2018 10:01 AM

Feb 2007
I don't care how annoying other people find her, this series is at its best when Koizumi and Yuu are enjoying their ramen together, especially when they get to talk this much. She really needs a chance to cook for Koizumi again. *nods*
Feb 15, 2018 11:56 AM
Mar 2016
For the moment there, I thought that I won't be seeing a Yuu X Koizumi arc around here, but it still happened anyway, Koizumi ought put some laxatives on Yuu's ramen that way she be in the can long enough for her to have some distance from that stalker bokuko.

This Yuu seem to be like this cheating guy who is into Misa at one moment ay being with Koizumi the next.
Feb 15, 2018 5:25 PM

Sep 2017
Lol at Yuu's "I want to see you in a swim suit." Inb4 beach episode.

Annnnd as I'm typing this the after credits dialogue has Misa talking about going to the beach.
Feb 16, 2018 2:51 AM
Jun 2014
Few things I noticed in this episode :

- When the girls (in yukata) ate their ramen, they didn't pin down their sleeves. In the previous episode, Koizumi clearly said that one should pin the sleeves down while eating ramen in a yukata. If only Koizumi was there with them.

- Collaboration between two ramen anime this season.

Good episode as always.
Feb 16, 2018 2:57 PM

Jun 2017
The hell, they ate like 5 bowls of ramen xD. Episodes are better when some of it follows the other gang or some other character, having Koizumi and Yuu in the focus all the time is not fun.
Feb 17, 2018 6:44 AM

Oct 2008
LOLZ! This episode referenced another currently Airing Anime which is the Hakata Ramen!
4/5.

Feb 17, 2018 4:11 PM

Jul 2015
That "I wish I was ramen" from Yuu was way funnier than it should have been...
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Feb 18, 2018 5:26 PM

Feb 2015
Summer vacation, let's go to a generic theme park and then eat an absurd amount of ramen. The character chemistry/comedy isn't strong enough still. I don't actually care about ramen nor do I enjoy watching the characters slurp it all that much. This anime is made quite well, and I appreciate the creator's passion for ramen. And I love the OP/ED. But I'll be dropping this anime here. I gave it a fair shot.
Feb 19, 2018 10:42 PM

Jul 2009
Nice to see the trio doing something different this time, like going to an amusement park :D So that's what Koizumi meant by going on a trip ... I still don't understand how she has the stomach capacity (or wallet capacity!) to go to so many different places in one day though :P Hm, I wonder if even this show will have its fanservice beach episode? XD
Feb 20, 2018 4:57 PM

Jun 2017
Yuus Obsessive Love Disorder is getting out of control...
Feb 26, 2018 2:02 PM

Mar 2013
I liked the amusement park especially how jun reacted to everything my favorite had to be the haunted segment and her delayed reaction before almost passing out.

Yukata ratings

1. Jun, green with green perfect plus I have a thing for girls in glasses and ponytails put them together and instant favorite.

2. Yuu blue and blue it made her look cute for once and not like a tomboy which is what I expecting.

3. Misa White with red nope sorry I said this back in a previous episode discussion but she looks cuter in red plus the pattern she chose doesn't look cute on her.

notice how tolerable yuu was during the amusement park segment she wasn't annoying at all in fact she was entertaining for once, even her delusions and beat boxing were fun to watch. what is this melon pan and shaved ice in my ramen anime? I thought this was an anime about ramen I feel betrayed. Also I am falling in love with the ost especially that one that played when they went to jikaseimen Ito I don't know why but listening to it I'm reminded of DKC Tropical Freeze.

Luke72 said:
Summer vacation, let's go to a generic theme park and then eat an absurd amount of ramen. The character chemistry/comedy isn't strong enough still. I don't actually care about ramen nor do I enjoy watching the characters slurp it all that much. This anime is made quite well, and I appreciate the creator's passion for ramen. And I love the OP/ED. But I'll be dropping this anime here. I gave it a fair shot.

You lasted longer than most for that I applaud you and give you a thumbs up farewell.
FallenEntityFeb 26, 2018 2:06 PM
Mar 10, 2018 8:30 AM
Sep 2013
Just so you know, all the Ramen appeared in this anime exist in real life. Yes you can indeed try all kind of Ramen in the Asakusa area.
https://twitter.com/nandakaomo/status/964127005414375424/photo/1
https://twitter.com/nandakaomo/status/964127622660698112/photo/1
Apr 1, 2018 3:19 PM

Oct 2012
Hmm. There is a limit of how much ramen you can eat before you get fed of it. And the repetition in this episode was the same.

Right now, almost every ramen in this anime seems same to me and Kozumi's constant rejections are getting way too old.

I liked the first part of this episode but the second one was real chore. Their constant eating leads nowhere.
Takunomi does a lot better with merging its main topic and insteresting slice-of-life developements.
Apr 4, 2018 8:28 AM

Jan 2015
That's the most Ramen they eat in one episode so far, I guess.
Well yeah, Misa is totally have to be an Idol and Jun continue to College. And Yuu... food traveler along with Koizumi? xD
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Apr 15, 2023 5:03 PM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
It seems like Koizumi is tollerating Yuu presence better. Following her to several different restaurants all day is WILD.

The girls outfits outside of school are actually pretty cute, I'll give them points for that.

Not a bad episode but I still have a hard time caring about these characters in general.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2018

59 by wildhood »»
Feb 7, 7:53 AM

Poll: » Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2018

33 by 2life »»
Sep 8, 2023 3:36 AM

Poll: » Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 4, 2018

106 by Destroyer31 »»
May 14, 2023 10:03 AM

Poll: » Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2018

49 by Stripes »»
Apr 15, 2023 9:34 PM

Poll: » Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 15, 2018

21 by Stripes »»
Apr 15, 2023 8:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.