Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Overlord (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Feb 14, 2018 5:50 AM

Jun 2008
FireCrauter said:
TsundeReaper said:

I still don't get the whole plot, having already watched season 1, where's the other players? Why is "he" trapped in that game world? Why are the guardians his now even tho they weren't his creations? And why does ainz know that his friends max the guardians love for him?

I have the same questions, I think I remember this season, that Ainz said there could be more game players in that world. (I think, correct me if not)

When I see a new player who looks strong, I think he was a player.

If I had been a player, I would become a shitty soldier, since I would not have money to pay for good things :'C

Darklight0303 said:

Him and the other supreme beings /players

Those supreme players were not brought into the world?

You guys really misunderstood things. First Ainz isn't in the game world.
The world he transported to isn't the world he was playing the Yggdrasil game at.
It is a world of medieval fantasy but no one knows what world that is.

Yes most players probably aren't in that world including his old guild-mates because to be transporter to that world you had to be log in the game when the servers were shutting down. And most players had abandoned the game and weren't there when that happened unlike Ainz.
It's quite clear that a few other players did come to this world though since they left behind magic items from the game and legends of their power so that means that even players that were there and got transported into this new fantasy world didn't transport in the same time period.
We can assume the Six Gods the Theocracy cherish and the legends of the 8 greed kings etc are stories about players that seemed like Gods and legendary figures to the ordinary people of that world due to their power.

As about the guardians. The guardians are all setup to be loyal servants of Nazarik and the creators of Nazarick. To the guardians the players of Nazarick like Ainz are like the Gods that created them and they respect them deeply even if a specific one was not the one who created them. On top of that Ainz was the guild master so he was like the leader of their Gods in a way so of course they will fell awe and respect towards him.
Despite all that, still the person they most adorn is their own creator so there is good chance that if their creator actually opposed Ainz they may turn against him but still with heavy heart on having to go against one of their Gods they respect.
The only exception is Albedo that loves Ainz even more than her creator or Nazarick it self because Ainz changed her settings to loving him.

Feb 14, 2018 5:53 AM

Apr 2008
Monad said:
FireCrauter said:

I have the same questions, I think I remember this season, that Ainz said there could be more game players in that world. (I think, correct me if not)

When I see a new player who looks strong, I think he was a player.

If I had been a player, I would become a shitty soldier, since I would not have money to pay for good things :'C

Those supreme players were not brought into the world?

You guys really misunderstood things. First Ainz isn't in the game world.
The world he transported to isn't the world he was playing the Yggdrasil game at.
It is a world of medieval fantasy but no one knows what world that is.

Yes most players probably aren't in that world including his old guild-mates because to be transporter to that world you had to be log in the game when the servers were shutting down. And most players had abandoned the game and weren't there when that happened unlike Ainz.
It's quite clear that a few other players did come to this world though since they left behind magic items from the game and legends of their power so that means that even players that were there and got transported into this new fantasy world didn't transport in the same time period.
We can assume the Six Gods the Theocracy cherish and the legends of the 8 greed kings etc are stories about players that seemed like Gods and legendary figures to the ordinary people of that world due to their power.

As about the guardians. The guardians are all setup to be loyal servants of Nazarik and the creators of Nazarick. To the guardians the players of Nazarick like Ainz are like the Gods that created them and they respect them deeply even if a specific one was not the one who created them. On top of that Ainz was the guild master so he was like the leader of their Gods in a way so of course they will fell awe and respect towards him.
Despite all that, still the person they most adorn is their own creator so there is good chance that if their creator actually opposed Ainz they may turn against him but still with heavy heart on having to go against one of their Gods they respect.
The only exception is Albedo that loves Ainz even more than her creator or Nazarick it self because Ainz changed her settings to loving him.

Even then it is questionable if they would fully turn since the other gods abandoned Nazarick while Ainz was the only one who stayed behind. So I would not be surprised if not everyone chose to obey their creator given abandonment can be a thing
Feb 14, 2018 5:56 AM

Jun 2008
Daniel_Naumov said:
Finally some villains and heroes exposition. Been waiting for it for what, 2 seasons now? It all comes down to which faction will most characters take when they get a wind of Supreme One being a cool adolescent in a skeleton body. I believe half would rebel, but written as "decent", such as Cocytus and Sebas, would remain loyal to him. Though they are probably getting steamrolled together first by those mysterious supervillains. This series could take up to 60 episodes to tell properly, and I am not sure anyone wants to wait this long.

Emm...Suzuki Satoru(the human name of Ainz) wasn't a teenager. He was an adult salary man working as a salesman and living in his own apartment.
Feb 14, 2018 6:15 AM

Jun 2008
Pixeycube said:
Zhexal said:
Sebas' time to shine!
Tuares injuries tho...f*cked up
DRUGS ARE BAD, MKAYYY?

I have a feeling that she was forcefully injected into drug addiction during sex, as its common plot used in hentai involving mind break .

Lol, is not a common plot in hentai, is common for human trafficking networks that use women as whores to make them addicted so they can't escape them and return to them to get money and their dosage.

Feb 14, 2018 6:16 AM

Jun 2016
TigersAndDragons said:
First half was very sweet and made me smile quite a bit, but the second half didn't really make much sense at all, like the first episode where it introduced all these new
faces that I don't care about.

I think it's important to have character recognition and their development for the arcs to come. Let's see how this arc unfolds..
Feb 14, 2018 7:47 AM

Mar 2016
A new arc at last. I don't know what to expect from this arc, it'll be new and whoa, there are quite a lot of new characters introduced!(from the opening) I am hyped to see Evileye VS Entoma fight!
Feb 14, 2018 10:23 AM

Apr 2016
Love it when these puny humans think they're all hot shit. Can't wait for them to encounter Ainz-sama and get utterly rekt.
Also it's just now hitting me that Tuare is that girl's sister from season 1!
LynxV1Feb 14, 2018 10:29 AM
Feb 14, 2018 10:44 AM
Feb 2016
Here's to what Sebastian creator look like.

Satoru-GojoFeb 14, 2018 10:48 AM
Feb 14, 2018 12:19 PM

Aug 2015
It's wonderful how the series is being adapted and progressing fast.
Feb 14, 2018 12:22 PM
Sep 2015
Finally a new arc, and with Sebas as the main character will be great, or at least more interesting than lizards xD
Feb 14, 2018 1:23 PM

Sep 2012
I'm glad i read manga first, because anime adaptation is so rushed to the point it's unwatchable and bad.
Feb 14, 2018 1:30 PM

Apr 2013
Sebas seems to have that default protagonist personality, guess TouchMe had a thing for that. Way nicer than the rest of Nazarick it seems.
On another note I should stop reading episode discussions comments, people love to spoil things... -_-
Feb 14, 2018 2:06 PM

Oct 2013
This season has let us have a deeper insight on Nazarick's NPCs.
S1 proved us Albedo and Shalltear are insane evil.

S2 shows us that Cocytus is a honorable warrior that wouldn't commit a genocide for fun. And He values an adversary's spirit, not only their raw power.

And....Sebastian is such a good man, didn't expect him to be that good, that hit my soft spot. He shows true sentinence, and he doesn't limit himself to just following orders, his personality is a reflection of his creator.

Good to know that not all Nazarick's characters are like Albedo or Demiurge

Noticed it too. Tuare lived a hell worst than /Emergence/.
She was exploited until her body and mind broke, after Sebas saves her from a certain death she cannot help buy to cry as she, who had lost all hope, is suddently saved by a pure-hearted Man.

On a side note, the hint about Solution aborting her baby is hinted by two things:
1-Solution telling Sebastian about "returning her body to the previous state" and not only healing it
2- when her hand turns into forceps while she heals Tuare.
Feb 14, 2018 4:12 PM

May 2017
Zahylon said:

On a side note, the hint about Solution aborting her baby is hinted by two things:
1-Solution telling Sebastian about "returning her body to the previous state" and not only healing it

Wait a sec that Truare chick was actually pregnant?
Feb 14, 2018 5:51 PM

Jan 2011
this arc is off to a strong start i guess since it's dealing with humans the aspects are more relatable ,jesus the things they did

guess this is the arc of eight fingers getting wiped out, also like this female group they seem pretty cool
Feb 14, 2018 9:15 PM

Jul 2009
FireCrauter said:
Who is "Touch Me"?
When the world was a game, is it the person who created the guild? How did Momonga become the guild leader (when it was a game)?
My memory fails me to remember things from season 1. and I did not see the Novel or Manga

It's in the Overlord Prologue volumes.

Finally Men in the Kingdom arc begins! best arc!
Feb 14, 2018 9:45 PM

Oct 2013
Zip_Zip said:
Zahylon said:

From what the anime implied: Yes.
As I said, Solution turned her hand into forceps.

Considering how Solution hates humans, she likely took Sebas orders of "Healing" Tsuare as "removing anything that was product of her life as prostitute"

it was probably the better for her, having to rise a Child product of her rapes could be harmful for her recovery...

but the fact that Epsilon said nothing to Her about it means she killed the fetus just to vent the anger from having to heal a human.

So Epsilon did it out of her evilness
Feb 15, 2018 12:54 AM

Sep 2016
Feels like this is gonna be a good arc. But where is my Ains!
Feb 15, 2018 7:15 AM

Aug 2017
i don't know why but after watching this episode the opening song is making more sense to me now and i'm loving it more and more....its really good
Feb 15, 2018 7:48 AM
Jul 2017
Gator said:
Sebas seems to have that default protagonist personality, guess TouchMe had a thing for that. Way nicer than the rest of Nazarick it seems.
On another note I should stop reading episode discussions comments, people love to spoil things... -_-
he's not a default protagonist tho,like he said,he has no intention of saving those waiting to be saved,however he'll help those who struggles for their life
Feb 15, 2018 7:52 AM

Sep 2014
Already at Sebas arc wew, was good to see him save Tsuare, poor girl has been through hell...Hard to imagine people would do such things.
Looking forward to more Sebas and Tsuare in the future!
Feb 15, 2018 3:50 PM

Apr 2012
HelpMeFindAnime said:
I wonder how nobody has mentioned this. The purity of your minds is astonishing... Wish I was the same, but i know too much... When Solution mentioned what the blonde woman had in terms of injury, I could see a deeper story to it...

She had Syphilis and two other such diseases. These are STDs or sexually transmited diseases. Had an anal fissure, and her two front teeth pulled out. Meaning that she was sexually abused and raped mercilessly by either that man or many more others. They raped her anally, so much that she had a fissure in her colon. Her two front teeth were pulled out so that she could be used for giving blowjobs by force, since there would be no teeth in the way... This is some fucking Dark Web kind of deal... To be honest, just thinking about what happened to her makes my stomach turn... Jesus Christ
Why the need to go into detail? We all get the part where she went through the worst kind of hell with the show writter's choice of words being short and concise meant to get us to sympathize with her and be outraged towards the 8 fingers syndicate. You brought it to a whole new level of depravity by being really graphic. It wasn't necessary at all.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Feb 15, 2018 4:44 PM
Dec 2017
Im really excited about sebas arc but when I compare it to the manga there's so many scenes in manga that never see in anime and that's why im a little bit dissappointed...but i think it was ok...
Feb 15, 2018 5:18 PM

Jun 2010
Loving the start of the new arc.

I kind of stopped reading the LN at the conclusion of the Lizardmen arc so this is kind of all new ground for me. I'm actually glad that I did, as reading from some posters here they seemed to have rushed or excluded some scenes.

Personally as a non reader at this point, I didn't feel anything was rushed at all and there was some good character development here, especially for Sebas. He's far kinder than I expected, but then again Lord TouchMe was his creator so not a real surprise... also more of Epsilon too... damn she is brutal if she did what I think she did with Tuare...

But then again I thought the same for the Lizardmen arc (not feeling rushed), that arc was done quite perfectly and kept me more entertained than I expected. The anime actually made me care for them much more too as in the LN I thought Zarysu and co. were boring.

Anyways, I wonder how this arc is going to pan out. The way its set up, I feel its going to be Sebas & Epsilon+the drug burners V those Eight fingers.
WallenwhatsitFeb 15, 2018 5:33 PM

Feb 15, 2018 7:07 PM

Nov 2017
Zip_Zip said:
Love this new Arc already, the moments shared between Truare and Sebas were cute as hell

I dont mind seeing less of Momonga and more screentime for his Followers like Sebas, Solution and co.

Totally agree with you there,watching Sebas is an eye opener,and a treat of epic proportions.

On a side note,love your pic of Entoma,she looks so damn cute in that :)
Feb 16, 2018 5:13 AM

Jul 2015
Hunh... My older bro was just watching the dub version of the first season like, last week, and it was that part with Shalltear.

Anyway, we got a new arc starring Sebas and umm... hello darkness my old friend, your umm... going a bit on the extreme side there aren't you? I now impatiently wait for whoever messed up Tuare to die and it better be good. That hurt me.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Feb 16, 2018 9:54 AM

Mar 2010
nice episode, was relieved when Sebas decided to help her, think I would have droped this series if he where to leave her to her fate, but I wanted for Sebas to make sliced meet out of that guy, and even then I wouln't feel satisfyed.
also feel dejavu, did Sebas did something similar already or it was Ainz back in "Carne Village" ? (think this calls for a rewatch)
Feb 16, 2018 12:13 PM
Mar 2016
Wow a new Arc and it involves Sebas and Solution for the 1st half and Unglas and Stornoff on the 2nd arc. and a black dust arc
Feb 16, 2018 5:13 PM

Jan 2016
Finally, New Arc!

I don't need that fucking Lizardmen (sex) arc.
Feb 16, 2018 6:34 PM

Apr 2008
Detective1412 said:
Finally, New Arc!

Pathetic thing that you are. Everything has a part in this story
Feb 16, 2018 7:16 PM

Jul 2012
HelpMeFindAnime said:
I wonder how nobody has mentioned this. The purity of your minds is astonishing... Wish I was the same, but i know too much... When Solution mentioned what the blonde woman had in terms of injury, I could see a deeper story to it...

She had Syphilis and two other such diseases. These are STDs or sexually transmited diseases. Had an anal fissure, and her two front teeth pulled out. Meaning that she was sexually abused and raped mercilessly by either that man or many more others. They raped her anally, so much that she had a fissure in her colon. Her two front teeth were pulled out so that she could be used for giving blowjobs by force, since there would be no teeth in the way... This is some fucking Dark Web kind of deal... To be honest, just thinking about what happened to her makes my stomach turn... Jesus Christ
I shouldn't have read that. Now I have depression.
Feb 16, 2018 10:53 PM

Mar 2017
I liked this episode, only thing I don't understand is why Truare is there when Solution said that she will eat her like 2 sec before.
Feb 16, 2018 11:22 PM

Mar 2010
Darklight0303 said:
Detective1412 said:
Finally, New Arc!

I also could do without that garbage, specialy the two first episodes that where wasted trying to make every one sympathy for then, it failed at that, it more made me impatient and wished for their swift extermination.
Feb 17, 2018 5:12 AM
Feb 2017
GlazedBear said:
HelpMeFindAnime said:

I shouldn't have read that. Now I have depression.

Sorry... But at least you now know how I felt... :'(
Feb 17, 2018 5:53 AM

Mar 2011
LF2005 said:

I also could do without that garbage, specialy the two first episodes that where wasted trying to make every one sympathy for then, it failed at that, it more made me impatient and wished for their swift extermination.

Nothing was wasted. That was just an arc showing the pov of someone outside Nazarick. It was a bold move from the author and it's something you don't see in your everyday anime. Overall it was a nice addition to the story regarding diversity even tho i too missed Nazarick in those two episodes but, as a fantasy fan, it was still an amazing experience. It's ok if you don't like it since everyone has their own taste, but you are wrong in saying it's wasted or filler like some folks here do.

You guys are watching a fantasy show that actually gave spotlight to a full non human race instead of sexy female humans with a scaled tail pretending it's a lizard. Of course the anime community would complain. You only care about such characters if they at least are accompanied with a loli right? Classic.

That said, i too think this new arc is better because it's not isolated to a small part of the world like the previous one but involves a greater conspiracy within the entire kingdom instead. And it has Sebas as protagonist. I was always curious to know a little bit more about his character. Same as Demiurge. Sebas showed he is a true gentleman and the manliest of men. Beautiful moment. Respect!
Feb 17, 2018 11:53 AM

Apr 2008
LF2005 said:
Darklight0303 said:

That just demonstrates that the problem is with you. Not the story
Feb 17, 2018 11:53 AM

Apr 2008
Arakismo said:
I liked this episode, only thing I don't understand is why Truare is there when Solution said that she will eat her like 2 sec before.

She wasn't talking about Tuare. But the child she had in her womb
Feb 17, 2018 12:48 PM

Mar 2010
Darklight0303 said:
LF2005 said:

That just demonstrates that the problem is with you. Not the story

the problem is those useless episodes, it is useless to try and force people to feel sympathy for someone.
Feb 17, 2018 1:25 PM

Mar 2017
Darklight0303 said:
Arakismo said:

Wooooooooow, she was pregnant?! I think I missed something, mayby the subtitles was not 100% accurate... Well thank you, that's nice to know ^^
Feb 18, 2018 1:22 AM

Mar 2017
Demonneo said:
LF2005 said:

Nothing was wasted. That was just an arc showing the pov of someone outside Nazarick. It was a bold move from the author and it's something you don't see in your everyday anime. Overall it was a nice addition to the story regarding diversity even tho i too missed Nazarick in those two episodes but, as a fantasy fan, it was still an amazing experience. It's ok if you don't like it since everyone has their own taste, but you are wrong in saying it's wasted or filler like some folks here do.

Except that the pacing is shit and everything was wasted. Remember Zaryusu's insight on why they should fight? It's a rather interesting and compelling argument that lost every sense of impact possible due to the fact that it was said immediately with nary a proper establishment of the Lizardmen economy and culture. It was pulled out of the hat and we're supposed to just accept it because it was said so without planting the seeds of ideas first in the viewers. That's not how you do fantasy. That's not how you do world-building. Learning/escalation curves are essential.

Demonneo said:
You guys are watching a fantasy show that actually gave spotlight to a full non human race instead of sexy female humans with a scaled tail pretending it's a lizard. Of course the anime community would complain. You only care about such characters if they at least are accompanied with a loli right? Classic.

Ad hominem x reducto ad absurdum. You're simply projecting a ridiculous image on him without hearing his side of the argument in a bid to discredit him prematurely.
You gave up your freedom of speech when you clicked Agree to the User Agreement
This is not a public platform.
Feb 18, 2018 5:02 AM

Mar 2011
le_halfhand_easy said:

Except that the pacing is shit and everything was wasted. Remember Zaryusu's insight on why they should fight? It's a rather interesting and compelling argument that lost every sense of impact possible due to the fact that it was said immediately with nary a proper establishment of the Lizardmen economy and culture. It was pulled out of the hat and we're supposed to just accept it because it was said so without planting the seeds of ideas first in the viewers. That's not how you do fantasy. That's not how you do world-building. Learning/escalation curves are essential.

That's a totally different situation. The pace being shit because the studio rushed stuff is something that will plague the majority of these LN adaptations with just 1 cour. And i agree with you on there. Unless they start making anime with 15 or 16 episode long this will not change. Actually, scratch that... they would probably try to squeeze an extra arc in there...lol. However, that has nothing to do with people complaining about the lizard sex joke or the "NatGeo" time because a full non human race is being focused in a fucking fantasy story. How ludicrous indeed.

le_halfhand_easy said:

Ad hominem x reducto ad absurdum. You're simply projecting a ridiculous image on him without hearing his side of the argument in a bid to discredit him prematurely.

Don't ad hominem bs me please. That's already a classic MAL too. I was not adressing him in particular. That was a statement made taken into account most of the comments i saw here. Therefore the "you guys" instead of just "you". So yeah, maybe it was not the case with him in particular, but there's a reason why the anime community is viewed as a joke because they mostly care about that stuff i mentioned. No wonder you rarelly see fantasy LNs trying to do something different. And when it's done, people complain, but are ok with moe neko girl bs everytime because they can "waifu" that shit. So excuse me if sometimes i get pissed at certain comments.
Feb 18, 2018 10:27 PM

Jan 2013
Fairly intriguing episode. Still though lots of set up.
Feb 19, 2018 1:35 AM
Jun 2017
new arc has begun, and this time it looks like Lord Sebas time to shine on this one... hmmm.. im interested though with this 8 fingers group... hahaha...
Feb 19, 2018 8:30 AM
Jun 2017
Darklight0303 said:
Arakismo said:

Tuare was not pregnant.
Re-read chapter three of volume 5.

Feb 19, 2018 8:40 AM
Jun 2017
Zahylon said:

She was exploited until her body and mind broke, after Sebas saves her from a certain death she cannot help buy to cry as she, who had lost all hope, is suddently saved by a pure-hearted Man.

Tsuare was not pregnant

Your speculations are way off.

Solution used a scroll containing the 6th level spell "Heal",a spell which heal all her physical injuries and cure all addictions&diseases but not cure any mental traumas caused by her sexual slavery.

Suggest you go over the 5th volume's chapter 3,Part 4 "Middle Fire Month (8th Month) 26th Day 18:58" again.
Feb 19, 2018 8:42 AM

Apr 2008
Nordhammer said:
Zahylon said:

Tsuare was not pregnant

Your speculations are way off.

Solution used a scroll containing the 6th level spell "Heal",a spell which heal all her physical injuries and cure all addictions&diseases but not cure any mental traumas caused by her sexual slavery.

Suggest you go over the 5th volume's chapter 3,Part 4 "Middle Fire Month (8th Month) 26th Day 18:58" again.

watch the episode again and look closely what she turned her fingers into. Those are tools for abortions.
Feb 19, 2018 8:43 AM
Jun 2017
Zip_Zip said:
Zahylon said:

No she was not pregnant in the anime nor in the light novel.

Zahylon's speculations are very much off the mark.
Feb 19, 2018 8:48 AM
Jun 2017
Fnights said:
FireCrauter said:
We all knew it, it was not necessary to say it ... it was not necessary ... :'c *hello darkness my old friend

^ This. Even if it was correct it was tasteless and moreover pretty obvious.

mrjames1026 said:
The hint is that the maid is eating her baby before Sebas comes back. So basically the maid eats her baby and make her body normal as it is.

Oh didn't notice this, thanks you for the explanation, Sebas interrupt Solution while she explain the diagnosis, as a non novel reader i surely miss lots of details.

But Sebas x Tuare is a great couple, i'm sure they will both get together. Touch Me justice will prevail, no matter what! :)

Tsuare was not pregnant ...

That was — this human doesn’t look like it would taste good.

This body looked like a walking corpse. It probably would not thrash wildly and delight Solution even if she melted at it with corrosives.

“I could understand Sebas-sama’s intentions if he intended to make her my toy after she recovered, but this…”

She was familiar with Sebas’ personality, since he was the leader of the Pleiades battle maids. He would never permit such a thing. After all, he had not permitted her to capture and eat any humans during their journey, save the ones who had tried to ambush them.

“If Sebas-sama had rescued her on orders from the Supreme One, then I would gladly obey… but is it really worth expending a valuable asset from the Supreme Beings on a mere human like this?”

Solution shook her head and dispelled those thoughts.

“...Should I eat you before Sebas-sama returns?”
Feb 19, 2018 8:52 AM
Jun 2017
@mrjames1026

Tsuare was not pregnant.

Solution was pondering actually eating Tsuare but her loyalty to Sebas held her in check.

As far as her telling Sebas the Heal spell would return Tsuare back to a"pristine condition". Solution wanted conformation of an order she did not want to follow.
Feb 19, 2018 11:49 AM

Dec 2010
In the novel he is not, but in the anime, as original content, it is. In other forums is well explained this part, is not 100% clear of course but is implied.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Overlord II Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 20, 2018

254 by WienGirl »»
Apr 21, 4:17 AM

Poll: » Overlord II Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 27, 2018

174 by Matheus050 »»
Feb 25, 9:36 AM

Poll: » Overlord II Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2018

354 by BlueSnow93 »»
Feb 11, 5:11 PM

Poll: » Overlord II Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 6, 2018

206 by BlueSnow93 »»
Feb 11, 2:15 PM

Poll: » Overlord II Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 16, 2018

321 by BlueSnow93 »»
Feb 11, 11:17 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.