Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 13, 2018 4:44 AM
Oct 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Why the dad's wandering around in public topless?? not very proper... Seems to be mistreated by daughter as well. I mean that apology was totally heartless, the way she get slam him into the wall.

music in the graveyard scene sounded like that part of the x-files ost

Angel was quite indecent outfit to reveal the midline of the chest and abdomen as well as such exposure of legs. Of course nothing underneath as well. And what perverted power transfer method

Last boss was such small fry, and got beat so easily XD became totally useless against a simple hug.

Last h scene was quite Sensual, although she is only a clone, leaving the original girl who died rather tragic fate.

well it was happy end in the end (*˘▽˘*) but the no show as to why the friend girl not questioning why her friend all lively again after being dead. Well, probably a time skip.

The bodies and feelings were shown off quite well and expressively In the h scenes. Had a good toned shape as well.
May 4, 2018 8:31 PM
Jul 2018
Milfy??? Is that really the angel's name? But holy crap—poor Ukyo. And who else noticed the poster featuring Dwayne near the end (which seems to be real)? Lastly, the source material sounded interesting to me. I feel like it was a dumb idea to give something with more than 30 hours of game-play a 1 episode long anime though.
removed-userDec 13, 2020 2:33 PM
Aug 20, 2018 12:06 AM

Mar 2016
So uh...where can I find a subbed version of this? @agathist @user-san
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 20, 2018 5:46 AM
Oct 2013
@Glorious_Showoff I watched it RAW so I don't think there this a subbed version.
Oct 27, 2019 2:56 PM
Jul 2018
Glorious_Showoff said:
So uh...where can I find a subbed version of this? @agathist @user-san

Like User-san, I also watched it without English subtitles. But a subbed version is available now (a group going by the name "OppaiSubs" took care of it in April 2019). I kind of want to re-watch this OVA myself after learning of this news.
Dec 2, 2022 8:07 PM

Nov 2010
I really wish there's a next life and I'll turn into a sex demon with a tongue dick! Just devouring all the pretty girls that I can see. My dream existence!
I'm an atheist, but I will believe in God if I get to have sex with that angel.
For a demon king, he's so weak. He's probably strong only when r*ping girls. lol
The Rock says! that's a cool poster. lol
Nice, I like the art. Both Sayaka and Milfy are beautiful!
The censorship is horrid, I didn't enjoy the sex scenes. 6/10
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.