Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 13, 2018 12:38 AM

Jun 2015
So assuming Hogyoku Aizen defeated every shinigami and landed at the Royal Palace. How far do you think he would have made it against the Royal Guards? Because after seeing their abilities it is obvious he would have been defeated before reaching the Soul King imo. At best he would have reached level 3 or 4. So what is your bet on Aizen reaching the SK after landing at the RP?

Also if Ichibei vs Aizen had happened what would be the outcome in your eyes?
Feb 13, 2018 5:20 PM

Mar 2014
too late my brother
"You can't spell slaughter without laughter".
Feb 19, 2018 2:20 AM
Apr 2014
Prob up to Oetsu. Ichibei is like on par with Yhwach, and was only defeated because of godlike hax.
Jun 6, 2022 10:46 PM

Jan 2021
Viz said:
Prob up to Oetsu. Ichibei is like on par with Yhwach, and was only defeated because of godlike hax.

Your funny, he beats everyone in the 0 division.
Ichibei is not on par with a full power Yhwach, but a base Yhwach, YES. Even then that yhwach has only the fundamental and advanced Quincy techniques that every sternritter can use, Idk if your dumb but Aizen would just completely annihilate Oetsu and he has no way of overcoming the hogyoku same goes for Ichibei and his ink.
Jun 7, 2022 3:42 AM
Apr 2014
ProfessorOshino said:
Viz said:

Ichibei is not on par with a full power Yhwach, but a base Yhwach, YES. Even then that yhwach has only the fundamental and advanced Quincy techniques that every sternritter can use, Idk if your dumb but Aizen would just completely annihilate Oetsu and he has no way of overcoming the hogyoku same goes for Ichibei and his ink.

Huh.. I dont even remember that I made this comment.

Yea the Oetsu part is likely wrong and if you want to imply that Ichibei's power doesnt work on Hogyoku then you're correct. I think this was only mentioned in the CFYOW novel, how Ichimonji curse is negated when the Ikomikidomoe consume Soul King's fragment.

But in context of my comment from 4 years ago, the novel wasnt fully translated yet and I was most likely hadnt read it, so how would I know this info back then?

VizJun 7, 2022 3:49 AM
Jun 25, 2022 12:21 PM

Jan 2021
Viz said:
ProfessorOshino said:

Huh.. I dont even remember that I made this comment.

Yea the Oetsu part is likely wrong and if you want to imply that Ichibei's power doesnt work on Hogyoku then you're correct. I think this was only mentioned in the CFYOW novel, how Ichimonji curse is negated when the Ikomikidomoe consume Soul King's fragment.

But in context of my comment from 4 years ago, the novel wasnt fully translated yet and I was most likely hadnt read it, so how would I know this info back then?

Because everything I said is in reference to the manga, not the LN.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 60 Discussion

rebwaters - Oct 19, 2009

5 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 17, 6:12 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 570 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 26, 2014

90 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 14, 6:04 PM

» Bleach Next Generations?

Fullmetaldak - Apr 10

13 by Fullmetaldak »»
Apr 13, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 480 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 7, 2012

102 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 6, 6:35 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 674 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 19, 2016

50 by _Zanga »»
Mar 31, 10:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.