Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 12, 2018 10:41 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
All these theories and speculation are starting to make sense tbh..

The theory of the "bullying" holds some truth if also related to the food tester. Pretty much a buildup chapter until the evidence is proven.
May 2, 2020 7:57 PM

Feb 2018
Oversleeping is natural things lol
Oct 7, 2021 1:37 AM
Dec 2008
I don't really get the point being made in this chapter (maybe because I only read a scanlation).
So Consort Lishu is allergic to mackerel/bluefish and her food taster swapped that dish with Consort Gyokuyo's to bully her. But why would she also swap out the poisoned soup? Did I miss something here?
Oct 23, 2021 2:36 PM
Jan 2020
himebokkuri said:
I don't really get the point being made in this chapter (maybe because I only read a scanlation).
So Consort Lishu is allergic to mackerel/bluefish and her food taster swapped that dish with Consort Gyokuyo's to bully her. But why would she also swap out the poisoned soup? Did I miss something here?

because the food taster didn't know about poison
the mystery person and bulliers aren't related i think, it's why maomao said that this swapping saved her life.
Feb 27, 11:07 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
The young girl was luck although her courtesans are "vipers"!
kekeke
Mar 22, 10:50 AM
Jan 2023
A whole bunch of speculation about the poisoning incident. The way Maomao puts it makes the whole thing make way more sense. Bringing fingerprints into this is pretty clever, must be some sort of form of early forensics.

Poor Jinshi there, overworked and barely awake, he really did look miserable there.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kusuriya no Hitorigoto Chapter 23 Discussion

whitebeartigtig - Mar 28

1 by Ranxomare »»
Apr 10, 5:16 AM

Poll: » Kusuriya no Hitorigoto Chapter 22 Discussion

whitebeartigtig - Mar 28

1 by Ranxomare »»
Apr 10, 5:12 AM

Poll: » Kusuriya no Hitorigoto Chapter 21 Discussion

Hershel_Layton - Jan 11, 2019

5 by Ranxomare »»
Apr 10, 5:05 AM

Poll: » Kusuriya no Hitorigoto Chapter 20 Discussion

Hershel_Layton - Jan 1, 2019

9 by Ranxomare »»
Apr 9, 9:48 AM

Poll: » Kusuriya no Hitorigoto Chapter 19 Discussion

Syureria - May 2, 2020

4 by Ranxomare »»
Apr 9, 9:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.