Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
#1
Feb 12, 2018 8:45 AM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2017
Posts: 309
And if there is romance in Isshuukan Friends, to what degree? How much romance there actually is?

Also, maybe you would recommend something similar to Isshuukan Friends? Romance is greatly accepted.
 
#2
Feb 12, 2018 8:54 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 4319
Neil romance. None. Implications are there, but to no avail.
 
#3
Feb 12, 2018 9:04 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 18644
It's touching the surface of romance, but it's more about friendship. Check it out, it's a great show when you want to watch something cute and relaxing.
One Piece episode 914 & 915 were a mistake.

 
#4
Feb 12, 2018 9:17 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 80
I think Nichijou has more romance so...

Now seriously, how @FMmatron said above me, this is more about friendship (and of course, with his respective friendzone).
 
 
#5
Feb 12, 2018 10:16 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 8839
It's mostly 'shiptease' but it's adorable regardless. I'm glad I watched it. Love all the characters and the OP is so nice.



 
#6
Feb 12, 2018 2:59 PM
DatLookTho

Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 7283
 
#7
Jun 30, 2019 10:18 AM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2017
Posts: 309
wildhood said:
Nope. No romance. It's more about friendship than romance.


why would you answer 23 months old question?.... post farming doesn't do anything here.
 
 
#8
Apr 10, 12:52 AM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2017
Posts: 21
it a little bit spoiler, but you are the one who ask right? Its a quite hard question to answer


and I will Recommend Kimi no Nawa.
Modified by kund4tb, Apr 10, 12:55 AM
 
#9
May 2, 5:13 AM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 2
There is no romance here. it's just about friendzone. 🇯🇲🇯🇲 But it's still a good show BTW.
 
May 2, 12:44 PM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2017
Posts: 309
Nick_017 said:
There is no romance here. it's just about friendzone. 🇯🇲🇯🇲 But it's still a good show BTW.


why are u farming posts bruh. this question is almost 2.5 years old + its been answered numerous times. pathetic.
 
Jun 23, 9:28 AM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 10
ElqBell said:
Nick_017 said:
There is no romance here. it's just about friendzone. 🇯🇲🇯🇲 But it's still a good show BTW.


why are u farming posts bruh. this question is almost 2.5 years old + its been answered numerous times. pathetic.
don't be so silly bro, he's just answering ur question, mayne he wasn't seeing the date u asked.
 
Jun 23, 4:37 PM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2017
Posts: 309
ghifarieaulia said:
ElqBell said:


why are u farming posts bruh. this question is almost 2.5 years old + its been answered numerous times. pathetic.
don't be so silly bro, he's just answering ur question, mayne he wasn't seeing the date u asked.


you're doing this on purpose, aren't you?
 
Aug 10, 9:26 PM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2019
Posts: 1
kund4tb said:
it a little bit spoiler, but you are the one who ask right? Its a quite hard question to answer


and I will Recommend Kimi no Nawa.


Hase was being a dumbass sometimes,but he is the one who help Fujimiya Kaori make friends,he made her changed back to her usual self.After many failed attempts and memory reset,he never give up on her,never give up on his precious friendship.After all Hase Yuuki is the one who changed Fujimiya Kaori life,and its all beginning by his one action.
 
Aug 11, 6:34 AM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2017
Posts: 21
UkanlosZ said:
kund4tb said:
it a little bit spoiler, but you are the one who ask right? Its a quite hard question to answer


and I will Recommend Kimi no Nawa.


Hase was being a dumbass sometimes,but he is the one who help Fujimiya Kaori make friends,he made her changed back to her usual self.After many failed attempts and memory reset,he never give up on her,never give up on his precious friendship.After all Hase Yuuki is the one who changed Fujimiya Kaori life,and its all beginning by his one action.


Yuuuppp,.... as a Friends he done a Great things, I won't denied it, but as a Potential Lovers of Kaori, he is a few step behind >.<
 

Preview MangaManga Store