Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 11, 2018 4:15 PM
Jul 2018
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Oh no... poor Azu! She can't find anything on Sakaguchi! ...is she going to hire a private investigator? Or send Junpei as a spy to get the dirt on Rina?

No... she's not letting Junpei anywhere near Rina... unless the guy acts like a moron on his own...

Wait. ...is Sakaguchi even her real name? Maybe she has another account?

Damn. She really is careful. Leaving no traces of using personal info as evidence behind.

Oh thank goodness she finally found something! Now... what to do, what to do next?

Well... too bad Azu.

On Junpei's side... Rina is JUST. SO. DAMN. PERSISTENT! I GET SO MAD JUST LOOKING AT HER FACE! SHE IS SOOOOO ANNOYING! CAN'T SHE SEE THERE'S NO HOPE THAT SHE'LL BE BACK TOGETHER WITH JUNPEI?! I MEAN... LOOK AT HOW HE JUST BRUSHED HER OFF LIKE THAT!

Hmm... what was that thing she was supposed to do?
Feb 14, 2018 5:33 AM
May 2015
ShiranaiAtsune said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Oh no... poor Azu! She can't find anything on Sakaguchi! ...is she going to hire a private investigator? Or send Junpei as a spy to get the dirt on Rina?

No... she's not letting Junpei anywhere near Rina... unless the guy acts like a moron on his own...

Wait. ...is Sakaguchi even her real name? Maybe she has another account?

Damn. She really is careful. Leaving no traces of using personal info as evidence behind.

Oh thank goodness she finally found something! Now... what to do, what to do next?

Well... too bad Azu.

On Junpei's side... Rina is JUST. SO. DAMN. PERSISTENT! I GET SO MAD JUST LOOKING AT HER FACE! SHE IS SOOOOO ANNOYING! CAN'T SHE SEE THERE'S NO HOPE THAT SHE'LL BE BACK TOGETHER WITH JUNPEI?! I MEAN... LOOK AT HOW HE JUST BRUSHED HER OFF LIKE THAT!

Hmm... what was that thing she was supposed to do?

I KNOW RIGHT!!! I AM SO FURIOUS!! PLEASE AZU, HURRY AND SAVE JUNPEI BEFORE SHE GET HER HANDS OF HIM.
Feb 14, 2018 11:53 PM
May 2015
I hope female co worker will track Rina down and find out more about her conspiracy. AZU, PLEASE DON'T GIVE IT UP EASILY. JUNPEI COME HOME AND HELP YOU SOLVE MORE CLUES. IF YOU NEED MORE INFORMATION ABOUT SAKAGUCHI, ASK WATARU. HE WILL TELL YOU ABOUT SAKAGUCHI AND HER PROFILES . TOGETHER, YOU GUYS WILL DEFINITELY EXPOSE HER SECRETS AND DATING SCAM.
Feb 16, 2018 6:38 PM
Apr 2016
well what's up with rina now
what will she do in the next chapter

I guess azu might visit Gifu with junpei in next chapter
Feb 16, 2018 11:13 PM
Apr 2012
Oh lord, Rina has finally snapped. She's plotting something yall. Why do I suddenly feel like Rina might try to hurt Azu? I'm scared omg omg. what will she do? Why is she walking in the snow? Maybe to get home early? But I saw a bus...is she taking the bus back to where Junpei lives. I hope Azu finds the truth before Rina ends up hiring a hitman or something. She is crazy.
Feb 19, 2018 5:15 PM
Jan 2018
I need Rina to die. I want to see her suffer. She cares too much about a man than her own children. GET THE HINT WOMAN!!! JUNPEI THREATEN HER OR SOMETHING. GET HER THE FUCK OUT OF YOUR LIFEEEM UUUGGH
Feb 20, 2018 9:28 PM
Apr 2012
Sabvachi_Leng said:
I need Rina to die. I want to see her suffer. She cares too much about a man than her own children. GET THE HINT WOMAN!!! JUNPEI THREATEN HER OR SOMETHING. GET HER THE FUCK OUT OF YOUR LIFEEEM UUUGGH

omg truer words were never spoken

More topics from this board

Poll: » Holiday Love: Fuufukan Renai Chapter 113 Discussion

removed-user - Sep 25, 2019

7 by removed-user »»
Oct 16, 2020 10:21 PM

Poll: » Holiday Love: Fuufukan Renai Chapter 112 Discussion

Short_Circut - Aug 12, 2020

1 by yuli45com »»
Aug 13, 2020 6:04 AM

Poll: » Holiday Love: Fuufukan Renai Chapter 109 Discussion

DaniGirl96 - Aug 11, 2019

3 by landofthekwt »»
Aug 7, 2020 9:15 PM

Poll: » Holiday Love: Fuufukan Renai Chapter 107 Discussion

DaniGirl96 - Aug 11, 2019

5 by Short_Circut »»
Aug 4, 2020 8:58 AM

Poll: » Holiday Love: Fuufukan Renai Chapter 71 Discussion

removed-user - Oct 25, 2017

10 by removed-user »»
Mar 21, 2020 11:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.