Forum Settings
Forums
Love and Lies
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 10, 2018 12:47 PM

Apr 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Man I still feel bad for Yajima... I truly hope he and Ichijou will get back together now that Ichijou kinda understands what happened.
Feb 10, 2018 1:54 PM

Feb 2015
Feels like the plot is just going in circles.
Feb 10, 2018 6:50 PM

Oct 2012
Yes, finally! Somehow I'm more interested in Ichijou x Yajima relationship than in anything else. Wonder how she takes that, thought their date was over, really don't know what she would be telling him now in such state of realization.

Well, at least plot's moving somewhere, although it's obvious they both won't be the focus of this manga anyway, they are in only as example.
Feb 10, 2018 8:17 PM
Mar 2015
Way to stab her through the heart with the words of Yagima,Neji
Feb 10, 2018 10:02 PM
Apr 2016
landofthekwt said:
Way to stab her through the heart with the words of Yagima,Neji
Mich666 said:
Yes, finally! Somehow I'm more interested in Ichijou x Yajima relationship than in anything else. Wonder how she takes that, thought their date was over, really don't know what she would be telling him now in such state of realization.

Well, at least plot's moving somewhere, although it's obvious they both won't be the focus of this manga anyway, they are in only as example.
Tomoebi said:
Feels like the plot is just going in circles.
Soli_M said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Man I still feel bad for Yajima... I truly hope he and Ichijou will get back together now that Ichijou kinda understands what happened.

well its like author is also focusing on ichigo X Yajima storyline well it took lots of time from 126 to 155
tbh I want them to end up together

Hope the author will do this -

I hope Yajima's wife is having affair with ichigo's husband
and somehow they divorce there partners closing this bullshit system

well this system might reduce crime toward women such as women abuse in real world if applied
but thank God its not there......
because the system has so many fucking flaws
Feb 11, 2018 12:45 AM

Nov 2012
I imagine this is the first time Ichijou hears about Yajima's reasoning. Their story is really sad, I really hope they end up together somehow but it's looking rough for them...

Main story's been going on circles for a while now though. Nothing new from what I'm used to reading but these six pages-long chapters are making me go crazy man.
Las firmas estan sobrevaloradas :P
Feb 13, 2018 7:04 AM

Dec 2014
I felt bad for Yajima..Neji bombing his conversion like that

More topics from this board

» what is the chapter count?

NaughtySempai - Nov 25, 2022

7 by Alexioos95 »»
Mar 1, 7:16 AM

Poll: » Two Routes, Two Ending. Which finale do you like?

cruellime - Apr 21, 2022

19 by Graadphi »»
Nov 9, 2023 2:41 AM

» Where to start reading the manga after the anime?

BadSenpai - Sep 26, 2023

9 by BadSenpai »»
Sep 29, 2023 3:23 AM

Poll: » Koi to Uso Chapter 42 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 16, 2015

5 by NaughtySempai »»
Jun 29, 2023 10:13 AM

» Where does the leave off?

Sowooof - Mar 18, 2023

1 by SeitenSoushi »»
May 28, 2023 6:14 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.