Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Post New Reply
Poll: Poputepipikku Episode 6 Discussion

Feb 11, 5:45 PM

uninstallthegame said:
Andrei_Rublev said:

I thought epiwode 5 was easily the funniest tbh.

when you say that it's really funny, i just can't think of any reason other than there's probably a whole bunch of references that i don't get, for example:
i don't get this part at all

the shogi segment probably had a shit ton of them too, i got only heihachi and kamehameha

the DYMLOS! scene too, it's from a game Tales of Destiny, but i had to google it up just to get this shallow reference, it's no fun this way

and this ..?

ps. all these references are from ep. 6 though

I didnt watch 6 yet tbh, but its not just references theres a lot of puns and word play that dont translate to english. That said I was laughing most at the shoujo romance parody, Marilyn monroe, and Mickey Mouse. The 3 x 3 skit I know was word play and im pretty sure the credits skit was an Easy Rider reference.
I would rather kill myself in the Suicide Forest and be on a Logan Paul video instead of dating a hardcore feminist.

-Klad

Feb 11, 8:55 PM
The last scene was scary lol. Still is my AOTS after many dispasspointing animes in this season. 4/5

Feb 11, 10:47 PM

I was super excited when I heard Shimono Hiro and Kaji Yuki's voices! I wish there were more lines for them in this episode xD

Agree with this being a slower episode but I think depending on who your favorite VA are makes the episodes more exciting.

Feb 12, 2:24 PM

Heihachi reference with Ishizuka Unshou so I can't complain. https://i.imgur.com/cJ35tmM.png

Feb 12, 8:06 PM
The Pop Team Cooking intro was a lot more shouty this time.

Feb 12, 8:24 PM

Glorious 2nd part of this episode of popular seiyuu Shimonio Hiro and Kaji Yuki!
lolz is that Heihachi!?
and lolz Shogi DBZ parody!!!
5/5.

Feb 14, 7:29 AM
♡*.¸¸.*☆

Only 6 eps left... Just a little bit sad.
X JAPAN shaking off your hate. BOOM BANG BOOM!
♡☆〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰☆♡

Feb 14, 12:54 PM
I think this was a pretty good episode, i lost it at Dymlos.

Feb 14, 1:18 PM

Well, for once the female VA segment was better at least.

But a lot of the references went above the ISS station maintenance engineers' heads.

Though that is kind of the point of it.

Feb 16, 5:01 AM
Yasss, Shimono Hiro and Kaji Yuki! Too bad there weren't as many lines for them this time round, lol. Hade some good laughs here and there.

Feb 17, 7:37 PM
Best episode of the anime for now.

That's all what i wanted to say.

Feb 17, 7:49 PM

Billion Quadrillion!

That blankie thing killed me.

Feb 18, 9:38 PM

Pretty sure that the woman in the shogi segment was a reference to Chiemi Blouson.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]