Forum Settings
Forums

Classic/highly rated anime you haven't seen (yet?)

New
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Feb 9, 2018 7:39 AM

Dec 2016
mozgow said:
Title: Monster
Why: When I was in the mood for horror anime, I always watched something else...
Plan: Someday for sure. Someday...

Title: Fate series
Why: There are a lot of series, movies and spin-offs.
Plan: Maybe this year. Maybe...
1) Monster shouldn't really be watched as a "horror" anime. More like a psychological cat-and-mouse game, similar to Death Note, but more mature and deliberate. It can be a bit slow at times, but it's well worth the ride imo.

2) Fate series: you don't have to consume the entire franchise in one go. You can start finish Fate/Zero, take a long break, and enjoy Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works later, and so on. No need to rush. They are all different anime, even though they're part of the same "franchise". Just make sure you skip Fate/Stay Night XD
Feb 9, 2018 7:44 AM

Jul 2015
Technolyze. I haven’t liked anything cyberpunk that I’ve seen and I can’t put myself through that for 22 episodes.
Haven’t gotten around to Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure, Fate stuff, or HxH even though like 30 people recommended them to me because I’m trash
logh is too long
Feb 9, 2018 7:57 AM

May 2016
The list of classic, important stuff I haven't seen contains more titles than I've seen in general.

The thing is, when I actually sit down and watch these highly acclaimed shows and movies, I'm often so 'meh' about them, I'd rather avoid others and think they're great, instead of being the edgy hipster boi who thinks everything's shit.

Example: there was a power cut whan I was in the middle of Perfect Blue. It was a year ago and I feel absolutely no need to finish it. I feel nothing towards it and I have better things to do than being bored for half an hour.

Hell, I tried to like Eureka Seven so desperately, I didn't even notice how much I'm not into it for multiple episodes.
Feb 9, 2018 8:06 AM

Mar 2012
JoJo: the art puts me off, most probably will never watch it

Monogatari: my main reason for always avoiding this is because of some fetishized gifs I've seen here on MAL. Might still give it a try... someday... maybe...

LoGH, Lupin, Versailles no Bara and Gundam: Plan to watch but I never end up actually watching it.

Hokuto no Ken, Hajime no Ippo, Ping Pong, Haikyuu, Kuroko no Basuke, Free! and some more sports anime - I'm not much into martial arts/sports.

Great Teacher Onizuka: Most probably never will watch this seeing the cover image and the words "gang leader" and "delinquents" in the description, I can already imagine the sort of language and behavior the anime might include.
Feb 9, 2018 8:08 AM

Nov 2008
Some more from me

Title: Death Note

Why: Actually saw the first episodes and.........I can't get on board with Light as the protagonist. He's too corrupted. I just can't root for him.

Plan: Nah; I was spoiled on everything anyway. lol

Title: Shigatsu wa Kimi No Uso

Why: You'd THINK this would be right up my alley, since I love tear-jerkers lol. But I've seen AMVs and I don't really care for the art style....also I've seen too many similar shows that are probably better.

Plan: Probably not. I know everything that happens and meh.

Title: Yuri on Ice

Why: When it first came out, I was like "ice skating anime? meh"

Plan: My best friend loves this and everyone else does too so it's probably whenever she feels like showing it to me. xD

Title: Gankutsuou

Why: Actually did have it (forced on me lol) but I could not get invested. The style is also a bit....disorienting to say the least.

Plan: Probably won't go back to it. I was falling sleep, tbh. XD

Everyone and their mom should watch Full Moon Wo Sagashite; in fact, watch it with your mom. xD
(it's my favorite of all time :])

Shion said:
Just make sure you skip Fate/Stay Night XD

I LIKE Stay Night! >:(

It's really not as bad as others say. It constantly gets bashed and I sat down and watched the whole thing and was like "...........people hate this?"

There's a couple things I would change, sure....but to me, it's a B+ series, overall.

Feb 9, 2018 8:28 AM

Jul 2010
SigmaticDoc said:

Legend of the Galactic Heroes :

Why : Have you seen that shit's length?

Plan : When I take care of my current plans which are - Finish Kaze No Stigma and Made in Abyss, marathon all of Gundam, marathon all the major Osamu Dezaki works.

Gundam and Dezaki? nice, good thing a lot of those works are in out in great quality too especially Dezaki's works that looks gorgeous in BD quality.
Feb 9, 2018 8:29 AM
Oct 2017
If you look at my list, you'll see that I haven't seen most of the highest rated shows, or even the most popular ones, there's just so many to watch and I tend to personally choose shows that appeal to me as opposed to what everyone's talking about. I'm only really a casual watcher as well, I probably only watch one or 2 shows a month
Feb 9, 2018 8:34 AM
Mar 2015
Legend of the Galactic Heroes. The reason is that its far too long and I cannot find the time.
Feb 9, 2018 8:39 AM
Aug 2016
Literally every single long battle shounen, besides Hunter x Hunter. Why? Because I don't have time for that.
Feb 9, 2018 9:07 AM

Oct 2017
woahitsai said:
Sakky2213 said:

Yeah for some reason if I’m in a certain mood I find I can enjoy an anime better than if I am just not feeling it that day. Weird to think about but it’s just how I’ve gone about watching anime.

I feel like I'm talking to my other self, cause we're very alike. Hahahahahaha! Daaaamn.
woahitsai said:
Sakky2213 said:

Yeah for some reason if I’m in a certain mood I find I can enjoy an anime better than if I am just not feeling it that day. Weird to think about but it’s just how I’ve gone about watching anime.

I feel like I'm talking to my other self, cause we're very alike. Hahahahahaha! Daaaamn.

Haha right? It’s because of the whole mood thing I always end up with so many anime on my watch list, hopefully I can actually finish them all someday.
Feb 9, 2018 9:20 AM

Dec 2016

Every show you mentioned, except Future Dairies, which btw is neither critically acclaimed, nor exactly highly rated (I consider that 8.5+). Also, Mushishi, which has been dubbed by many as a life changing experience.
Feb 9, 2018 9:40 AM
Oct 2017
Naruto
Dbz
Gintama
Fairy tail
Hunterxhunter
Mirai nikki

Fite me XD
Feb 9, 2018 9:48 AM

Aug 2017
Anime: Gintama

Why: 6 Seasons with almost every of them having 50+ episodes..

Plan: Started watching the first season

Anime: Hunter x Hunter

Why: Same reason. No motivation to watch the last 50 episodes.

Plan: If I get the motivation i'm gonna watch it but that's not gonna be soon..

Anime: Clannad After Story

Why: Got spoilered and I don't see a reason to watch it then.

Plan: If I run completely out of anime to watch

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 9, 2018 9:53 AM

Nov 2008
Sonal1988 said:

Every show you mentioned, except Future Dairies, which btw is neither critically acclaimed, nor exactly highly rated (I consider that 8.5+). Also, Mushishi, which has been dubbed by many as a life changing experience.

Oh, you're right. FD popped into my head when I was thinking of "shows everyone watched but me" so that can be part of the topic lol

I didn't watch Mushishi either though my mind is open to it.....

Feb 9, 2018 9:59 AM

Jul 2009
Monster. My biggest "to watch or not to watch".
But still can't find the motivation to watch it, not because of its length, but its genres - not really into police stuff (I'm huge fan of the horror/mystery/psychological tags tho).
Feb 9, 2018 10:14 AM

Jan 2017
Any of Dragonball. I haven't seen any episode, nor do I plan to watch it. I love shounen, but I prefer the newer stuff because I like to see well-animated battles. This and I am sick of fanboys shoving this series down my throat.

Code Geass is another classic that I might watch, but in some distant future. I haven't felt like watching it yet.

I haven't watched Bleach and I don't plan on doing so. I've had it with the fillers when I watched some of Naruto.

I haven't watched Gintama yet because I want to catch up with the manga before I do so. Might watch a movie or two before I get to the actual series.

The Legend of the Galactic Heroes. I haven't had time to watch it yet. Will watch it someday.

Clannad. A big no thank you sir.

That's all that comes to mind rn.
Feb 9, 2018 10:24 AM

May 2017
All the ghibli films and i don't pan to watch them any time soon
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 9, 2018 11:25 AM

Aug 2015
A lot LOL. I think the only classics I've seen are Digimon and Dragonball. I haven't seen anything you've listed except Mirai Nikki.

❝ falling sick on a journey
my dream wanders around
fields of dry grass. ❞
()
Feb 9, 2018 11:27 AM

Oct 2017
There's quite a bit of classic anime I've been interested in watching eventully but haven't seen as of this moment. To name a few:

Title: Perfect Blue
Why: It's been out of print for ages now (much like most of Satoshi Kon's other works) and has gotten rare and expensive.
Plan: The same strategy I use for other OOP anime I want to watch: frequent eBay and Half-Price Books and hope I can find it at a reasonable price (or if all else fails, sail the seven seas).

Title: Legend of the Galactic Heroes
Why: It's insanely long.
Plan: I'll probably get around to watching it eventually after I watch some other stuff languishing in my PTW list.

Title: Mobile Suit Gundam (in general)
Why: There's a zillion Gundam shows and I'm clueless about where to start or which ones to watch.
Plan: Maybe I'll watch Gundam once I get an idea on where to begin and have some free time.

Title: Dragon Ball/Dragon Ball Z
Why: There's over 300 episodes between the two shows (many of which are filler) and the only streaming site with both shows is Funimation, which I'm unwilling to pay for since most of Funimation's titles are on other services I already use.
Plan: That being said, I have acquired the first couple volumes of the Dragon Ball manga. I'll most likely try out the manga in the next six months or so and then see about watching the anime.
Feb 9, 2018 11:40 AM

Feb 2015
Feb 9, 2018 12:45 PM

Feb 2016
I still haven't watched Legend of the Galactic Heroes yet but I guess I should do that.

I will not believe that everything is controlled by fate.

ll X ll
Feb 9, 2018 12:55 PM

Sep 2017
oh yeah, even though once i had a rule that if it's under 50 episodes (or barely over) i don't watch it. but that rule has since been broken with fmab and hxh 2011, then increased to 200 but then started watching naruto and i now have no rules on what amount of episodes it has. but one anime i will never touch ever is one piece. i mean, you're making a major decision to watch an anime with that amount of episodes, something i will never do.
Edward Elric > your waifu

Feb 9, 2018 1:20 PM
Jul 2018
pgmhecateii said:
Gurren Lagann - too many movies...and ppl keep talking about this one guy that died.

They're kinda recap movies and only 2 btw.
Feb 9, 2018 1:54 PM

Aug 2015
Personally, I would say Erased, Hunter X Hunter 2011, One Punch Man, My Hero Academia, Toradora, Owarimonogatari S2.
Feb 9, 2018 2:30 PM

Jul 2013
a lot of them

based on MAL's top rated and most popular 50 list

Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu
Clannad: After Story
any sequels/ spinoffs to the Bakemonogatari series
Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
Hajime no Ippo
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Death Note
Monster
Fate series
Ping Pong the Animation
Saiki Kusuo no Ψ-nan 2
JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Diamond wa Kudakenai
Attack on Titan
Angel Beats
Tokyo Ghoul
Naruto
Mirai Nikki
Elfen Lied
Akame ga Kill
Kill a Kill
Highschool of the Dead
Clannad
Kiseijuu
Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai.
Madoka
Neon Genesis Evangelion

and some old classics
Sailor Moon
Dragon Ball
Beserk
Pokemon
Any Card Game series
Serial Lain
Fist of the North Star

etc
etc
etc
Feb 9, 2018 2:34 PM

Dec 2016
Name: Sailor Moon

Why: I wasn't even born when it was popular in the west. I never even knew of it until my elementary days where I was just becoming a weeb, and even then I never bothered to check it out. Not sure why.

Plan: Perhaps? I mean, I'm currently loving Cardcaptor Sakura, but Sailor seems less cutesy and more story-driven since they're middle school girls and not elementary school girls. Also the fact It's rated lower than Sakura (at 100k users while Sailor has 90k) raises some eyebrows for me since I would've bet my life Sailor would be far more popular. It seems more "classic" than anything else and just that show everyone knows, rather than a really good anime everyone needs to see. Which brings us to:
------
Name: Cardcaptor Sakura

Why: Same as Sailor; haven't known about it for a loooong time.

Plan: Currently watching and loving it. What pushed me to finally start it actually was Mother's Basement's "The Coolest Anime of Winter 2018" video where he gushes about it for a bit, as well as recommended watching it before Clear Card, haha.
------
Name: FLCL

Why: It didn't seem up my ally, so I never bothered.

Plan: Maaaaybe?? Now that two more seasons were announced, probably, but I don't think I'll really like it. I did watch the first two episodes in high school but then dropped it because I got bored and didn't really see the point of the show, as well as, quite frankly, the characters not appealing to me right away. I will watch it properly some day though.
------
Name: Akira

Why: Again, didn't seem up my ally. From what I've heard/seen, it seems too dark for my taste.

Plan: I will give it a try but not anytime soon.
------
Name: Baccano

Why: Not sure actually

Plan: A few months ago I watched the first episode up until someone's fingers got chopped off, in vivid detail, and I pussied out. So I'll revisit the show once I can handle that a little better.
------
Name: One Piece, Bleach, Dragon ball, Fairy Tail, and Naruto

Why: I will be fucking deceased by the time I've finished them.

Plan: Never.
------
Name: Any Studio Ghibli thing

Why: They all look boring as hell and seem to prefer magical, surreal bullshit over substance.

Plan: I watched The Wind Rises about a month ago and it was excruciatingly underwhelming, so as it stands, I probably won't watch more films anytime soon. A few years from now perhaps.
DOCTORDEADHEADFeb 9, 2018 2:43 PM
Feb 9, 2018 2:59 PM

Jan 2016
Gankutsuou, Kaiba, Berserk(1997), Ashita no Joe, Kuuchuu Buranko, The Eccentric Family, all Ghibli films with the exception of Howl's Moving Castle

I'm just not in the mood to watch these yet but I will watch it soon enough.
Feb 9, 2018 3:11 PM
Jul 2018
I haven't watched Utena yet and I don't even know why, but I plan to since I loved Mawaru Penguindrum.
Feb 9, 2018 5:12 PM

Apr 2016
Hunter X Hunter and a lots of Gintama. The reason is quite simple, I don't have much time for anime lately. Other than that, well, I'm also not interested in anime lately either.
Feb 9, 2018 5:23 PM

Jun 2014
Way too many too list tbh , but the ones that really stick out and that i WILL definitely watch , i'd say : Hunter x Hunter , NGE , Elfen Lied , Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann ( On Hold ) , Clannad , Comboy Bebop , Samurai Champloo and Trigun
Feb 9, 2018 5:35 PM
Jul 2018
I haven't watched evangelion

I planned to watch it but in these years and in spanish fandoms is full of assholes and memes and now everyone knows it just for the meme GOD I HATE MEMES

I don't plan to watch it or maybe in 2080 when that fandom will be finally dead
Feb 9, 2018 5:43 PM

Apr 2017
Fullmetal Alchemist and Code Geass series because I don't have enough time to watch them

AnoHana because I'm avoiding sad shows lol, but eventually I'll watch it when I'm in the mood for it
Feb 9, 2018 5:49 PM

Apr 2014
not really big into sports anime so I haven't seen hajime, joe, dash kappei, or kyojin no hoshi :[
Feb 9, 2018 7:08 PM
Jun 2016
For me alot of the must see movies, especially studio ghibili. Only recently saw the great comedy classic grave of the fireflies.

I'm working on them, but so many anime series to get through I don't always have time.

long running series like macross and gundam, I've seen some macross , mostly robotech and the 6 OVA macross forget which one.

Main reason for them is just so many and always have a hard time on where to start, though I have a few ideas just need the time. Might do same thing next year I'm doing with conan wich is least X episodes a day to finish in a year.

I do plan to try to get through most of the classics.
Feb 9, 2018 7:10 PM
Berserkfan69

May 2017
-Lofn- said:
I found out that Saber is technically a male

wait what

I'd actually want to know if this is true, if it is then there will be some,....regret...
Feb 9, 2018 7:24 PM

Jan 2018
Sakky2213 said:
Haha right? It’s because of the whole mood thing I always end up with so many anime on my watch list, hopefully I can actually finish them all someday.

I can see you have a lot of anime lined up to your watch list, waiting for you to finish them one by one. Who knows maybe one day you'll get to finish them all at once if you're really in the mood, that is. Hahaha *pats your back*
Feb 9, 2018 7:28 PM

Oct 2017
woahitsai said:
Sakky2213 said:

I can see you have a lot of anime lined up to your watch list, waiting for you to finish them one by one. Who knows maybe one day you'll get to finish them all at once if you're really in the mood, that is. Hahaha *pats your back*

Haha that actually made me smile. To be completely honest I do think I’ll finish them all one day. My plan to watch list is another story but I guess that’s the case with most people.
Feb 9, 2018 8:04 PM

Oct 2017
Some of the Series I haven't seen yet:

Gintama/One Piece: It's a long series and I'm not sure I'm ready to dedicate that much time to it yet
Steins;Gate: It's on my list, just haven't gotten around to watching it yet. I hear some people get confused by it and drop it, but it's #4 on MAL... so I really wanna watch it at some point
Tokyo Ghoul: Originally when I first got into anime I hated gory series and the idea of these ghouls creeped me out... but now I've seen more series and think this one won't be as scary as the younger me thought
Monster: I'm not really into the horror genre...
Clannad/Clannad After Story: I hear they're great but I'm not ready for a feels trip right now
Angel Beats: I watched half of episode one a few years ago and it was too much for me, but I hope to return to it sometime
Evangelion: I wanna watch it but don't know where to watch it
Lucky Star: It doesn't seem interesting to me...
Feb 9, 2018 10:10 PM

Nov 2008
xBasil said:
-Lofn- said:
I found out that Saber is technically a male

wait what

I'd actually want to know if this is true, if it is then there will be some,....regret...

Lol Saber is female. The series goes to great lengths to point this out.

Feb 9, 2018 10:16 PM

Oct 2015
LogtH
Serial Experiments Lain(too trippy)
NGE
Cardcaptor Sakura
Nana
Mushishi(boring :()
Feb 9, 2018 10:16 PM

May 2009
Saber is a genderswapped King Arthur.

IIRC I heard that they started with a female human protag with a non-genderswapped King Arthur as her servant, then genderswapped them because they expected VN readers to much prefer "ordinary boy, special girl" than the other way around.
Avatar character is Gabriel from Gabriel DropOut.
Feb 9, 2018 10:33 PM

Jan 2014
FMAB: I've read the manga a long time ago, just need to watch it now. When I get the chance, I will.

HxH: My friend has been telling me how awesome the series is but I haven't got the time or patience to watch it yet. Will check it out soon though.
New Life
Feb 9, 2018 10:34 PM

May 2010
Monster - mainly because I want to leave some excellent stuff for later in my "anime life", so I won't have to feel like man, now I can only watch okay-ish school harems and love coms, hoping something 10/10 will come out soon. Probably will watch it for my 200th or 250th series though, I think I waited enough for this one :3

All these popular anime movies - I love movies in general, but for some reason they are like separate hobby of mine, and I just could never bring myself to watching anime in that version. I haven't watched any of Ghibli stuff, original movies by popular directors, or even the well-received Kimi no Na wa/Koe no Katachi... I've watched Perfect Blue a few weeks ago though, and it completely blew my mind, so I have A TON of great stuff to catch up now.

Cowboy Bebop, Lain, Berserk, LotGH - and some other similar series, mainly because they always seemed too "manly(?)", maybe even too adult for me, and that's something I'm not sure whether I'll be able to appreciate. Sooner or later I'm gonna find out, I try to keep an open mind.

Popular long-running shounens - I used to be a HUGE fan of those when I was younger, but that era passed, and now it's SO hard to start watching a new one! I'd love to try out at least Gintama and Hunter x Hunter, because I'm pretty sure I'd enjoy them anyway. If only I had more time! ;_;
Feb 9, 2018 10:41 PM
Nov 2013
Evangelion

I tried to watch it but it honestly was kind of boring

I don't know I really don't have a desire to watch it. And I love a good psychological story but it's just so boring D:
Feb 10, 2018 1:13 AM

Feb 2018
Haven't watched and i don't think i ever will: (idk why, tried some of them, couldn't go through more than 1-2 ep)
Attack on Titans
Gintama
Cowboy Bebop
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
FLCL
Legend of the Galactic Heroes
CLANNAD
JoJo

Haven't watched but planning on watching some day:
Monster
Serial Experiments Lain
Made in Abyss
Steines;Gate
Kill la kill
Mirai Nikki
Feb 10, 2018 2:02 AM

Mar 2017
legend of the galactic heroes and monster, because they are llloooooonnnngggggg
henlo
Feb 10, 2018 2:16 AM

May 2017
Kruszer said:
Most definitely there are some I haven't watched, but I've probably watched more "classics" than the average fan at the same time.

I think it's rare for fans to have extensively watched further back than the years they became a fan. Personally, I've delved quite a bit into titles from the 80s and 90s, and watched a few things from the 70s as well despite starting my fandom in 1996.

Classics I haven't Seen:

Air Master
Ashita no Joe
Bastard
Boys Over Flowers (aka Hana Yori Dango)
Cardcaptor Sakura (though I did watch one of the movies and Tsubasa Chronicle)
City Hunter (watched Angel Heart though)
Cutie Honey
Devilman (Have seen Cyborg 009 VA Devilman though)
Fushigi Yuugi
Gatchaman
Hajime no Ippo
Key: The Metal Idol
Kimba: The White Lion
Mazinger Z
Ranma 1/2
Revolutionary Girl Utena (Probably will never watch, don't like other stuff from Ikuhara)
Saint Seiya

haaajime no ippo! get on that stuff asap
Feb 10, 2018 2:16 AM

Nov 2009
I have watch almost all top rated anime except for 3-gatsu no Lion and Hajime no Ippo. I drop 3-gatsu season 1 after 1 episode, not interested in it. I don't like long episodes sports anime so I'm not planning to watch it. Don't plan to watch Ashita no Joe too, since all they hype about old anime or how old anime is underrated is totally bullshit.I give myself some old anime some chance, ended up dropping them very soon.
'America is a stolen country'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SM8WZ0ztMuc

Zapredon said:
It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.

Totally agree!

Feb 10, 2018 3:28 AM

Jan 2017
There are a lot of them... But I'll just name some of the top 50 best and most popular on MAL:

► All the long running Shounen
Why: Well they are just to long... I always thought I could watch tons of other different anime in the same time
Plan: I wanna start this year to watch most of them. But I still don't plan to ever watch anything with more than 500 ep (so no for Naruto and One Piece)

► Cowboy Bebop
Why: episodic story line
Plan: probably not

► Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu
Why: space opera is not my cup of tea
Plan: no

► Neon Genesis Evangelion
Why: very contrary opinions here, so I'm not sure if it is worth my time
Plan: maybe

► Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu
Why: dunno, it just didn't catch my attention
Plan: probably yes

► Haikyuu
Why: I don't watch that many sport shows
Plan: probably after I finished the 3rd season of Kuroko no Basket and the 2nd season of Baby Steps

► Made in Abyss
Why: dunno
Plan: definitely after 2nd season finished airing

Then there are also a lot that are on my ptw list but I just didn't find the time to watch them yet like Noragami, Durarara, Re:Zero, Guilty Crown, Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica, Clannad, and Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

"Blood and rain mixed with broken dreams flow together along the curb,
But even in the darkest corners of misery the roses bloom at sunset"
Feb 10, 2018 4:22 AM

Jun 2011
zieek said:
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Why - character design
Plan - before I die
Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Why - character design
Plan - If I have nothing better to watch
Gintama
Why - parody
Plan - nope
Showa Genroku Rakugo Shinju
Why - not sure
Plan - yes I'll give it it's obligatory ep.
z

You don't like Evangelion's character design?

Based on your list, I would think you wouldn't like Evangelion period or would just think it was average at best. But, to me, Evangelion's character design is some of my fave work. but since you think .Hack is just average, I am going to guess a lot of that is because of design. Other series like Yuri on Ice also have similar design factors and you also think that is average.

And completely different note- you seem to not like anime with very unique designs like Yugioh. Where I do. Nor do you like that it is full of NARM. Gonna warn right now, Evangelion has a similar level of meladrama and lacks the blood and guts and willful murder by protaganists that Mirai Nikki has despite it having references to eva.

Evangelion, I am pretty convinced would only disappoint you.
Energetic-NovaFeb 10, 2018 4:29 AM
The anime community in a nutshell.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

» Do you fantasize about anime while you sleep?

Alpha_1_Zero - 11 hours ago

25 by Kdog1998 »»
6 minutes ago

» Women tend to have superior anime preferences compared to men? ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Yesterday

75 by L0bsterman »»
14 minutes ago

» Did you know that anime is amazing?

KryzakamiHrybami - Yesterday

21 by L0bsterman »»
16 minutes ago

» Anime Misandry ( 1 2 3 )

ColourWheel - Apr 21

117 by Kdog1998 »»
18 minutes ago

» Post the Last Anime Items you bought ( 1 2 )

SpeedyAlchemist - Mar 10

69 by MasterTasuke »»
45 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.