Forum Settings
Forums

Who is your most hated villain? Or simply most hated character?

New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Feb 8, 2018 4:48 AM
Dec 2016
In my opinion it has to be

Griffith

and Major "Montana Max"
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 8, 2018 9:43 AM

Feb 2016
This guy from Shiki: https://myanimelist.net/character/33456/Masao_Murasako

He has an annoying voice, is mean to everyone and constantly whines about everything.

Feb 8, 2018 10:18 AM

Mar 2017
Kureto Hiiragi from Owari no Seraph is easily the person in an anime I wanted to strangle the most.

Honorable Mentions:
Nina from Code Geass
Neko from K
Lizzy from Kuroshitsuji
Everyone from Yuri on Ice

CURRENT OTPS - Kaito Kid x Shinichi Kudou
CURRENT OBSESSION - Detective Conan
CURRENTLY PLAYING - Spyro | Crash Bandicoot
CURRENTLY LISTENING TO - WRLD: By Design
CURRENT HUSBAND - Kaitou Kid
Feb 8, 2018 10:24 AM

Jan 2017
All of the abusive tsundere bitches are the worst but Kousaka Kirino from Oreimo...She's poor excuse for a human being , self-centered piece of shit , an annoying bitch from start to finish with no redeeming qualities whatsoever.She's the worst character , heroine , villian everything.I'd rather kill myself than have a sister like her.
Feb 8, 2018 10:25 AM

Mar 2013
My top 2 hated anime characters are Oikawa from Haikyuu and Yukino Yukinoshita from Oregairu. They're like the epitome of the types of male and female characters I despise and other people for some reason love them. Yukino in particular is infuriating and I despise any second I have to see her on screen.

Another hated character (that people once again love for some reason...) is Fremy from Rokka no Yuusha. But that's just because I hate kuuderes in general and the universal love for her pissed me off. They're the goddamn laziest anime characters in existence because they have 0 personality. The reasons people give for liking them are stupid as well, like saying they like a "blank slate". So... you like characters that are just a design and nothing else lmao? It'll be a good day when anime stops making kuuderes.
Feb 8, 2018 11:00 AM
Dec 2013
For most hated villain, Yukino Azusagawa from Yakitate!! Japan. She is so messed up for all the things that she did in the show. I've never hated an antagonist as much as her. She is scum.

For most hated character in general, it's Ringo Oginome from Mawaru Penguindrum. She's insufferable and I can't stand her. I hate her so much.
wildhoodFeb 9, 2018 11:07 AM
Feb 8, 2018 11:15 AM

Jun 2016
Naruto Uzumaki from Naruto: Stupid Idealistic cliche genre main characters who become gary sue and gain asspull powers as the series progress. His stupid turning bads guys Into good guys make him even worse and most of his powers he doesn t even deserve them.

Sasuke Uchiha from Naruto

Obito Uchiha from Naruto

Sakura Haruno from Naruto

Asuka Langley from Neo genesis evangelion

Shinji Ikari from Neo genesis evangelion

Mikaela Hyakuya from Owari no seraph

Shirley Fernette from Code geass

Ken Kaneki from Tokyo ghoul

Mutsuki From Tokyo ghoul re

Aura from Tokyo ghoul re

Obito and Mutsuki are my most hatest villian In anime currently.
PrideRoyalIvyFeb 8, 2018 11:20 AM

Feb 8, 2018 11:30 AM
Oct 2017
Miho from Yu-Gi-Oh season zero. Most annoying character I've ever seen that isn't from a shitty Nickelodeon show.
Feb 8, 2018 11:40 AM
Jan 2017
Shou Tucker. He epitome of fucked up. If you've seen FMA:B, you know how terrible he is.
Feb 8, 2018 11:41 AM

Aug 2017
Kirito from SAO is the character I hate the most. I can't even explain exaclty why but I never felt such a disliking for a character like him. In my eyes he's even more annoying than Lucy in the first half of Fairy Tail.
Feb 8, 2018 12:39 PM

Mar 2015
I can't really think of many right now, but I remember hating Seishin from Shiki and Sasuke from Naruto.

I also REALLLLY hated Keith from Terra e until literally the last 5 minutes.
woah there
Feb 8, 2018 1:00 PM

Apr 2015
For me it would be this b*tʃ... I just can't conceive a worse "friend"...
Feb 8, 2018 1:25 PM

Jan 2018
I hate Kirito from SAO (I don't like SAO in general...), I don't know, for me he's a very empty and boring character, just a guy with some kind of harem (Neither Asuna and much less that little girl whose name I can't remember)
Also Lucy from Fairy Tail (at first I liked her but later she only became another fanservice empty character) , Yuu from Seraph of the End was also pretty annoying.
I don't like female tsundere characters in general either (except Taiga and some more who I actually like) and the kawaii loli characters (some or most of the characters in Love live, k-on or umaru from himouto umaru-chan)
Feb 8, 2018 1:38 PM
Jul 2018
By villains is those guys from akame ga kill. The writer doesn't even know how to write them to dynamic or interesting. They are nothing but cardboard cutout.
Feb 8, 2018 1:39 PM

Sep 2016
Dr. Ver from the Senki Zesshou Symphogear series. An absolute abomination of a character and villain who never should have existed.

Feb 8, 2018 1:54 PM

Aug 2017
these are only a few characters that i can't stand

kaneki - tokyo ghoul
lelouch - code geass
asuka - evangelion
eva - monster
kirito - sao
Feb 8, 2018 2:06 PM

Oct 2017
1. https://myanimelist.net/character/132504/Ranpo_Edogawa from Bungou Stray Dogs, because character development is so bad, I love detective/mystery story but this one just completely ruined my day.

2. https://myanimelist.net/character/89/Shinji_Ikari and all characters from NGE, because they are bitches.

3. https://myanimelist.net/character/3358/Makoto_Itou from School Days because why not.
Feb 8, 2018 4:49 PM

Jun 2015
Feb 8, 2018 5:14 PM

Jul 2017
Ootori Kyoya: Ouran High School Host Club
Always hated him. always will.

“The essence of good deeds and evil deeds are the same.
They’re both no more than a person’s actions to make up for a defect in themselves.”

-Yashiro Gaku (Erased)
Feb 8, 2018 5:59 PM

Feb 2017
ZSTGL_IMA said:
It's really hard to describe the characters i hate using "nice" words... so i will just name some..

Shuu Ouma- Guilty Crown
Sena - Boku wa tomodachi'
Chitoge - Nisekoi
Agata - Kiznaiver
Almost everyone esp madoka - Mahou shoujo madoka
kirito - SAO

How dare you hate Sena and Chitoge! Imma fite u.

Anyway, my most hated is Manami Tamura (Oreimo)
Feb 8, 2018 6:38 PM

Nov 2008
Willow said:
Ootori Kyoya: Ouran High School Host Club
Always hated him. always will.

That was.................SO off-putting. >_>

Like.....Hatori Bisco.....WHY?

It was not funny.

Feb 8, 2018 6:42 PM
Aug 2016
I wrote this from another thread, but it also belongs here

Based said:
Sakura Haruno.

At the beginning of the series, her attitude towards Naruto made me dislike her and she was fangirling Sasuke. What she said about "being an orphan is good" made me dislike her even more. She was basically useless in the first part of the series.

In Shippuden however, she did have development in terms of physical strength but were not really put to good use as Naruto would always be the one who's always on the front lines more than Sakura. Sakura's feeling towards Sasuke are pretty much the same, though when she acts towards Naruto, she acts naturally without having to force it, but when Sasuke comes back, her personality traits were pretty much down the drain. Her speech to Sasuke at the final valley was unbearable to watch, and Sasuke was right about Sakura not having a reason to like him.

In Naruto Seventh Hokage and the Scarlet Spring, Sakura shouldn't have lied to Sarada why Sasuke was gone for over 10 years. And why are you married to your abuser for fuck sakes?
Feb 8, 2018 6:57 PM

Oct 2017
matanuva135 said:
ZSTGL_IMA said:
It's really hard to describe the characters i hate using "nice" words... so i will just name some..

Shuu Ouma- Guilty Crown
Sena - Boku wa tomodachi'
Chitoge - Nisekoi
Agata - Kiznaiver
Almost everyone esp madoka - Mahou shoujo madoka
kirito - SAO

They think they own everything and whatever they desire will be theirs......This just pissed me off.....
Feb 8, 2018 7:08 PM

Nov 2008
ZSTGL_IMA said:
matanuva135 said:

They think they own everything and whatever they desire will be theirs......This just pissed me off.....

I dunno about Sena but Chitoge really develops in her respected manga.....I just hope we get to see it animated. :<

For example she

Feb 8, 2018 7:17 PM

Oct 2017
In terms of a well-wirtten villain...I absolutely loathe Sato (Ajin). But in terms of just characters I hate...that's a bit of a list but off the top of my head...

• Kaidou Emi from Infini-t Force
  • Yamazaki Sousuke from Free!
  • Fujioka Haruhi from Ouran High School Host Club
  • Mi Lan from Bloody Code
  • Ichirouta Kazemaru from Inazuma Eleven
  • Any and all abusive female characters who get away with being abusive because they are female...
"Never underestimate bread rolls!"
Feb 8, 2018 7:21 PM

Oct 2017
Chiibi said:
ZSTGL_IMA said:

I dunno about Sena but Chitoge really develops in her respected manga.....I just hope we get to see it animated. :<

For example she

I watched both seasons of nisekoi and then read few chapters and directly went to the last chapter xD; same here i hope we get to see it animated maybe cuz i wanna know how and why did raku reject marika
sena's definitely a bitch tho....
Feb 8, 2018 7:59 PM

Feb 2017
ZSTGL_IMA said:

I watched both seasons of nisekoi and then read few chapters and directly went to the last chapter xD; same here i hope we get to see it animated maybe cuz i wanna know how and why did raku reject marika
sena's definitely a bitch tho....

Spoiler for Nisekoi Manga

Chiibi said:
ZSTGL_IMA said:

For example she

Sena is basically Kirino without the Tsundere personality, idk what is there to dislike about her.
PonquinFeb 8, 2018 8:05 PM
Feb 9, 2018 1:50 AM

Sep 2017
Aoi Kunieda. I've always hated her, she's not a villain but she annoys me so much.
hi,i like you.
Feb 9, 2018 4:51 AM

Feb 2017
Shou Tucker
Midoriya, Izuku
Gasai, Yuno
Kirigaya, Kazuto
And I think she was called Nina from Berserk
Feb 9, 2018 5:14 AM

Aug 2015
The fucking prison guard from rainbow.
Bakugo, dogshit personality, annoying as fuck cunt.
Asuka for being an obnoxious little twat the whole time.
Oh and of course sasuke... for being sasuke.
Feb 9, 2018 5:46 AM

Nov 2016
I hate this girl and any other person with a personality like hers
Feb 9, 2018 2:11 PM

Apr 2017
I hate too many to even care to list..
Feb 9, 2018 6:34 PM

Oct 2009
This asshole!!

You really want to smack him the worst way possible!!!
Feb 9, 2018 6:55 PM

Jan 2018
That red haired btch, M.M. from Katekyo Hitman Reborn.
Feb 9, 2018 7:02 PM

Jul 2017
The whole cast of Ousama Game, everyone was just so stupid that'll leave you screaming all the time.
Feb 9, 2018 11:10 PM
Aug 2014
I really didn’t enjoy Seig from fate apocrypha. He was a terrible mc in my opinion
Feb 10, 2018 6:11 AM

Jan 2016
I usually do not hate any villain if he is badass and strong as a good story usually needs a good villain

But yeah i hate akainu obviously for what he did!!
And i hated nappa from dbz
Feb 12, 2018 9:51 AM
May 2015
Right now, I really despise Zamasu from DBS.

And I dislike Dio, for killing animals.

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» What are your thoughts on harem anime?

BuddhaIsBetter - Today

48 by traed »»
5 minutes ago

» Character explaining their own power to opponent is stupid, why do they do that?

Rinrinka - 12 hours ago

39 by ETHANDARYL420 »»
9 minutes ago

» ❄️ Anime Winter 2024 Male Characters Tournament ( 1 2 )

ISeeLifePeople - Apr 14

84 by TitanOfPlasma »»
16 minutes ago

» Anime Clubs in College

Peach_Main - 10 hours ago

12 by traed »»
23 minutes ago

» Muskoku Tensei is the antithesis of Evangelion ( 1 2 )

ShuisBased2 - Jan 15

67 by Stygian_Prisoner »»
28 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.