Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Feb 6, 2018 8:05 AM

Apr 2016
It was so damn good!! Wasn't expecting that hilarious ending, lmao.
5/5
Feb 6, 2018 8:34 AM

Nov 2012
Earlier in the series I think Shirase would have absolute prioritized getting to Antarctica on her own even if she had to leave the other three behind so it was nice to see how now she want to make sure ALL FOUR made it to Antarctica together,it shows how much she and their friendship has developed.

Hinata was surprisingly understanding and was actually urging them to go without her and that she would follow behind afterwords,any other anime would have probably made drama out of this and made her be selfish and want the others to stay behind and wait for her causing tension within the group.

Aside from that Yuzuki's "You're hiding something,aren't you?" was pretty funny.
VanishingKiraFeb 6, 2018 8:38 AM
Feb 6, 2018 8:45 AM

Apr 2015
This is probably the best episode of the series, does not feel like a filler as character development is present and it was hilarious.

Plus there are no direct flights from Tokyo to Perth, closest option would be Singapore, other options might include Doha, Dubai or Jakarta but Singapore would make the most sense I guess.

This episode is both hilarious and emotionally moving.
Sande said:
So the whole passport situation could've been resolved right away if they had just checked their belongings but instead they had to extend it into 20 minutes of drama...

Honestly I would rather have that 'drama' over just exploration. Plus, that passport being lost help show their strong friendship and it is satisfying.
Feb 6, 2018 8:45 AM
Oct 2013
clannadlover said:
Ok, this episode is very annoying for one reason and one reaeson only... That hate on the Durian fruit... It stinks tp hte high heavens but it doesn't taste bad in fact it's quite sweet, why are they making it out as if the fruit also taste like dish soap?

I live in a place with lots of durian, i mean A LOT. Almost all of my family hate durian, both the smell and the taste, except my father and me... me... when i was a child that is. What i want to say is even though a lot of people love durian, there are a some people that hate it, in fact, they are not that rare.
Feb 6, 2018 8:51 AM
Jul 2018
ok where's the drama tag for this anime though? I didn't sign up for this shit.
dropped.
Feb 6, 2018 9:38 AM

Aug 2013
b-but durian is not that bad..

nice episode, esp how they picture Singapore, I've been there myself ^^
Feb 6, 2018 9:41 AM

Jun 2015
The girls had a very fun time at Singapore. Shirase helping out Hinata because she lost her passport was nice, but that could've been resolved if they checked their belongings in the beginning. The scene with the Durian fruit was amusing.
Feb 6, 2018 9:44 AM

Dec 2017
Nice episode for character development :]
But I think I'm missing something, why did she buy 4 business class tickets and not just 1 for Hinata? Would have been a waste of money if the passport wasn't found. At least I assume they already called the expedition crew of the icebreaker before they went to the airport for asking for a different departure date...
MichaelBaysWaifuFeb 6, 2018 9:54 AM
Feb 6, 2018 9:52 AM
Oct 2013
Sande said:
So the whole passport situation could've been resolved right away if they had just checked their belongings but instead they had to extend it into 20 minutes of drama...

I also thought so. Shirase didn't check her belongings from time to time? Especially when one of them is missing something, normally the other people will start checking their belongings to find if something is missing. And also where did she pulls that 1 million yen from? she only brings one bag when traveling right? So she find her money but not the passport?

But even with some "plot holes", i'm still enjoying this show especially that final part LOL XD.
Feb 6, 2018 9:59 AM
Jan 2017
The visuals and music are nothing short of breath-taking but the crux of this episode was the character development of both Shirase and Hinata, especially in the ending, which uses both comedy and drama to show how far these characters have come.
Feb 6, 2018 10:06 AM

Apr 2010
The girls are already in trouble after having just left.
Well things where solver in the end even if it was one major confused.
At least the got to taste the local fruit...
Feb 6, 2018 10:23 AM

Feb 2007
Mari mentions dreaming about being a plane - cut to the start of the opening with her lying on her bed with her arms wide. -- I see what you mean... *nods*

Penguins! :D

Disappointed by not being disappointed? These girls...

That durian ice cream... :D

Nice views again, if of a city instead of nature this time.

Excellent solution, to both the passport troubles, and the troubles between the two girls. Until the passport turns up, at least, then it's time for the punishment... :D

Oh, and Yuzuki's almost yandere moments were brilliant!
luinthoronFeb 6, 2018 10:31 AM
Feb 6, 2018 10:43 AM

Sep 2013
Passport drama leading to shiraze and hinata moments, shiraze chooses her friend over coming on time :'(
Singapore promotion :)
Feb 6, 2018 10:47 AM
Jul 2016
This one was kinda hard for me to watch since the situation is one of the fears I have about traveling like that. O.o
Feb 6, 2018 11:00 AM

Dec 2017
Of all the people to 'forget' their passports I didn't expect Hinata to be the one that does. The fact that nobody checked their own bags was hilarious.

Night scenes were amazing. Reminded me a lot of last week's episode of Yuru Camp.

The airport scene showed how much Shirase's friendship with the girls mattered to her. Willing to part with 1 million yen and willing to delay the trip just so everyone can be together.
Least degenerate visual novel enjoyer.

Feb 6, 2018 11:00 AM
Oct 2017
Nothing even better watch this episode while eat durian

Very consistent episode as always, great transition of every circumstances to another. And of course, i had big, big facepalm and lot LMAO in this episode.
I didn't expect "that" moment would be so spooky xD
When you chose durian as punishment, i considered as enjoyment instead.
I love durian so, so much :D
Poor u gurls xDD

Ps : Press F for 1 million yen
Feb 6, 2018 11:06 AM

Oct 2009
Definitely the best show of the season, I don't have other words to describe it! XD
Feb 6, 2018 11:12 AM

Sep 2016
rofl shirase is such a dork
hopefully she refunds all those business class ticket
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Feb 6, 2018 11:12 AM
Nov 2016
Damn, I really like this series. Madhouse is doing a great job.

There was comedy and some emotional moments in this episode. Shirase explained what kind of relationship she wants to have with her fellow travellers.
Feb 6, 2018 11:14 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Looks like Mari isn't the only one that's on a plane for the first time. It was interesting seeing how the girls fare on the plane though. Yuzuki got saddled with the job of keeping them out of trouble i see. To think that Hinata's willing to try and solve the passport problem on her own though. But i have to say Shirase's answer to that talk with Hina though was surprising and showed how much the friendship changed her. Yuzuki's perception skills though really are sharp. But the durian show as punishment was an interesting idea.

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 6, 2018 11:30 AM

May 2009
I can't believe they really lost something so important on the first day. I wonder how the rest of the journey is gonna go. The episode was pretty cute though, seeing Yuzuki angry was the best.
Feb 6, 2018 11:37 AM

Apr 2016
All is well that ends well : they could cancel the new tickets and get the million yen back :)

Nevertheless, that''s typically the kind of not funny and completely stupid shit that happens sometimes when traveling but the good thing is, you laugh about it years later remembering or telling the stories (I have some on my own).

And honestly, even though it doesn't seems realistic, that's precisely because it is that it's believable for me.

I could relate too when they were speaking about them passing by, while all the people around were in their daily lives. That's a thought I had sometimes, like I am in another dimension, in another reality even though I'm in the middle of all these people.

Side-note : I had the feeling Hinata was once in the track and field club.
Feb 6, 2018 11:44 AM

Oct 2014
Someone's money is definitely being sucked here for the actual trip to Singapore.

And oh yeah, Hinata when her hair down is pretty bae herself. Power of long hair.

MichaelBaysWaifu said:
Nice episode for character development :]
But I think I'm missing something, why did she buy 4 business class tickets and not just 1 for Hinata? Would have been a waste of money if the passport wasn't found. At least I assume they already called the expedition crew of the icebreaker before they went to the airport for asking for a different departure date...

They didn't want to leave her out.
I mean: if you remember Hinata overslept. Well, actually she did because Shirase turned off her alarm and went to buy new tickets with the other two in secret.
Hinata was being considerate (after her whole lecture of hating people being considerate of her) and Shirase didn't want her to get in the way of their kindness.
Long story short: the alarm plot failed, the tickets were "out" and thus we get the airport scene, Shirase had to "bribe" her way to get new tickets on the new schedule (a very legit thing in airline industry.)
Revvie-chanFeb 6, 2018 11:54 AM
Feb 6, 2018 12:05 PM

Jul 2014
I got so triggered when Shirase used the money for that...
At least they were able to cancel it so yay?
I must say that realization part from Shirase also Kimari and Yuzuki not having a clue about what the hell happened between the other 2 was funny.
Feb 6, 2018 12:05 PM

Oct 2010

This was so sharp I cut myself, damn.

Loved this episode again. A bit of conflict that I like a lot because:
1. It stems from something very normal and relatable.
2. It is only magnified by the personality flaws of the characters.
3. They don't need to actually argue or be in bad terms to portray tension.

However the climax was sort of excessive. Too artificial and theatrical both in the wording and in the insert of music. I get where it comes from but this burst was kind of lackluster to me after seeing the previous development and specially how subtle the show can get in the interactions and the little frictions that should happen organically in whatever group of friends.

That aside, a wonderful episode. The drama was very well-handled up to that point and the rest of the episode was a lot of fun, particularly on Yuzuki's dry and sharp style of comedy, which I enjoyed a lot here. The enthusiastic tourist mindset and playful discovery were handled greatly as well.
Feb 6, 2018 12:11 PM

Feb 2014
It hasn't happened to me, yet, but potentially losing your passport while in another country must be a really stressful feeling. I'm surprised that both Hinata forgot about giving Shirase her passport to look after and Shirase for leaving it in her bag and forgetting it completely.

Still, at least they were able to get the refund on the business class tickets and get the million yen back, so hooray! =3

Thanks to their forgetfulness though, the drama did develop Hinata and Shirase's friendship really well. The fact that Shirase was willing to use up her million yen to help Hinata and the others shows how much she cares for her friends. =)

While viewing the beautiful night time scenery, Kimari spoke about how other people are living their lives like normal in Singapore and back in Japan. I thought about that when I was having a city break in Riga, Latvia a few weeks back, thinking about how the locals were living their daily lives while looking out of the hotel room window and walking around the old part of the city. Kimari's words were surprisingly powerful.

The girls should be in Fremantle next episode, so I see them departing with the crew in the next episode as well.
Feb 6, 2018 12:11 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Such an enjoyable series! It reminds me so much of Shirobako on many levels.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Feb 6, 2018 12:37 PM

Nov 2016
How to make a masterpiece with the simplest things in life.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 6, 2018 1:01 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
lol that was a fun episode, glad they focused so much on

<-----

BEST

FUCKING

GIRL

too bad we didn't get to see her take her shirt off or shower :(

lol at the end
Feb 6, 2018 1:19 PM

Jan 2016
Incredible episode! The conflict between Shirase and Hinata improved their characters a lot, especially Hinata. And it was great to see how Shirase spent the million yen for the sole purpose of them traveling together.

But the one thing I loved the most about this episode was tbh the sense of traveling. The airplane ride and them just being tourists in Australia. Madhouse did superb to capture the feeling of being on vacation
Feb 6, 2018 2:13 PM

Apr 2015
Outstanding episode! I really love everything so far from this Anime! Singapore was so beautifully drawn, really loved the way the landmarks were such highly detailed, especially the Marina Bay Sands.

Night shot was even better

Now I really want to visit this place....

Comedy was great again, I would never get bored with it. The Durian Ice/Fruit scenes were great, good reminder to NEVER touch that fruit!
Feb 6, 2018 2:27 PM

Dec 2015
This show is so great man. Wonderful episode.
Feb 6, 2018 2:36 PM

May 2014
Sande said:

Correction : It's 14 minutes of drama. It started on the 8 minute mark. And thanks to that "passport situation" we got a backstory of Hinata which we haven't gotten one before this lol
Feb 6, 2018 3:21 PM

Dec 2016
Great episode, especially that ending lmaooooooo

The way these characters bounce off of each other is incredible
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Feb 6, 2018 3:51 PM

Nov 2014
The shout at the end really hilarious.LOL
Singapore got some spotlight in this episode.
I eat durian, but not favor of it. The smell is strong, but I won't call it stinky. It just has a unique, exotic smell.
Feb 6, 2018 4:06 PM

Jul 2017
Just finished my rewatch, here are the things I noticed:

-Hinata gets distracted by the school trip at the airport which is relevant later.

-On the plane: if Shirase is that emotional about penguins on the TV what she going to be like when she sees one in the flesh (crying is probably not a good idea in those temperatures). Hinata is studying University entrance exams (couldn't tell which course, that was the only line that worked with the Google translate app). Is Yuzuki working on scripts?

-On the way to the hotel Yuzuki's seen it all, but the others are excited (possibly causing the forgetfulness). So this is where Mari gets her glasses from the OP!

-On the night out Shirase came prepared to go swimming LOL Who wants to see the photos from Yuzukis' photoshot?

-Back at the hotel: Hinata is much shorter than the other girls. And yes, Mari, government is stupid (I also work Sundays)

-Flashback: Seems Hinata was in the track club at school. This explains the wistful look at her trainers in the last episode and being really quick "over short distances" in episode 2.

-Hotel again: Hinata would be happy just knowing that Shirase got to Antarctica, but Shirase has changed a bit and really wants to go all together so is upset and goes to sleep.

-Airport: That little noise when Mari is caught in the crossfire between Shirase and Hinata was funny :-D. Did Shirase not learn "please" in English. Shirase is stubborn and proud and can't except "no worries" or "just go without me!" Hinata seemed a bit stunned at this. Seems apart from Mari none of the girls had any friends so a lot of this relationship stuff is new to them.

-You can't hide stuff from Yuzuki, she will get it out of you. One way or another!

-I've never had the pleasure of seeing (smelling) a Dorian fruit. I don't think it will ever be something a supermarket would want on its shelves over here, although I assume that I could probably track one down somewhere if I really wanted to. The first I heard about them was on a Michael Palin travel show.

EDIT: Forgot the post credit scene. -The ship is in Fremantle (at first I kept thinking they missed an e, because I grew up a part of my city called Freemantle!) So next episode is on the ship, it apparently takes a week from Australia to Antarctica.

EcchiKingMamster said:
Too bad we didn't get to see her take her shirt off or shower :(

This'll probably be the best you'll get.

D1tchd1ggerFeb 7, 2018 12:16 AM
Feb 6, 2018 4:28 PM
Jul 2018
You will always find the thing you want at the last place you look.

Ftw Ayase if she only added onii san to it.
removed-userFeb 6, 2018 4:42 PM
Feb 6, 2018 4:55 PM

Oct 2012
Rather good episode, and the ending twist with passport was just priceless (but really, Shirase is waving around with her money way too often :D)

Anyway, I just wonder why are japanese so obsessed with Durian, the last time I saw Nanjolno eat it, she almost threw up :))

Side remark: Six eps in and they are still not any close to Antarctica!
Feb 6, 2018 5:09 PM

May 2015
These girls can be so silly at times, I love it XD.

Excellent episode as usual.

Feb 6, 2018 5:26 PM

Jul 2017
Dang, Singapore has never looked better than this.

Being a local, everything about this episode is pure bliss, thanks Madhouse.

Again, nice to see an accurate prediction of Singapore, but even better is how our 4-girl team traces around the island looking at everything.

Loving this episode to bits from the background towards the Durian Show, that makes Singapore unique.
Feb 6, 2018 5:30 PM

Mar 2013
Sande said:
Except that it's actually something decent that doesn't go excessively melodramatic and served a purpose, which is to deepened the bonds between the girls, particularly between Shirase and Hinata. There's a lot of developments going on in this episode alone and somehow people would complaint about that and also complained once again if nothing were to happen. Oh who am I kidding, this is MAL.

Punpun3 said:
dropped.
And you got an Re Zero theme going on, which is the epitome of drama. Goddamn, you will not be missed.
Feb 6, 2018 5:44 PM

Jan 2011
each week this keeps getting better, thought this was just gonna be a chill break between the trip but it managed to show even more development for the girls
Feb 6, 2018 6:24 PM

Oct 2013
The drama was intense, yet well done. It was a nice touch to have multiple resolutions. It was obvious that Hinata's passport would show up, but having Shirase find it in her purse was a great touch. I nearly died from the hilarity of it. Especially Shirase's face!

Hinata grows more adorable each episode. She has a rough around the edges charm that is endearing.
Feb 6, 2018 6:25 PM

Nov 2014
Very solid episode. I have to say tho, it was entirely character building, and considering how expertly the show managed to simultaneously build characters and advance the narrative in the previous episodes, this one clearly stands out as the weakest so far but that's just a testimony to how good the other episodes were if anything.

Nevertheless, the characterisation is strong and the bond building up between the girls is getting more and more apparent. The main drama regarding losing the passeport feels a little forced into the show just for the sake of knowing more about the characters and how they changed but at the same time it's the exact kind of dumb shit that happens on holidays so I can buy into it easily.

There were some nice small moments too like Yuzuki being a travel expert, going straight into power nap mode in the plane with the black mask and the seat reclined, Shirase still thinking she can solve every problem by throwing wads of cash at people, the small flashback hinting at Hinata maybe being in a track club before which would explain her incredible running form in episode 2 and the obvious Shirase moment where she starts to feel like the adventure she's living and relationships she's forming are getting more important than the destination itself.

"Maybe the true Antartica are the friends I made along the way." -Shirase

The aesthetics are still one point, some serious effort put into portraying Singapour and the landmarks and the city shots at night looked beautiful with all the different coloured lights.

clannadlover said:
Ok rant over, now a question for anyone who may have been paying more attention than I was. Did they ever mention they were going to Singapore? I thought they were going to Aussie in one leap? Was it ever mentioned that they would stop over at the smallest country in the world?

Yes it was, I can't tell you when exactly but I knew they were going to Singapour and I don't think I made that up on my own.

jal90 said:
However the climax was sort of excessive. Too artificial and theatrical both in the wording and in the insert of music. I get where it comes from but this burst was kind of lackluster to me after seeing the previous development and specially how subtle the show can get in the interactions and the little frictions that should happen organically in whatever group of friends.

Idk dude, I get where you're coming from but it doesn't feel out of character for Shirase to pull something like this, she's not the best at interacting with people in general which makes her very blunt sometimes, combine that with her usual determination/stubbornness and that outburst comes out naturally.
Feb 6, 2018 6:51 PM

Oct 2010
Touniouk said:

jal90 said:

Idk dude, I get where you're coming from but it doesn't feel out of character for Shirase to pull something like this, she's not the best at interacting with people in general which makes her very blunt sometimes, combine that with her usual determination/stubbornness and that outburst comes out naturally.

Good point. It's not my only complaint, though and while taking this into account it certainly works better, I don't think it completely removes the feeling that this climax is somehow off and artificial. Particularly due to the aesthetic execution. One of my very few complaints about this show that has become sort of constant is its use and insertion of music to enhance the emotions of the scenes, which I've had several issues with, even in scenes that are otherwise very emotional and visceral. Here it is used to magnify the words of Shirase and build up a moment of climax but I can't help but think that it's too grand-scale for its purpose, and while it makes sense that Shirase acts this way, as a conclusion and emotional height of this particular conflict it doesn't work well, because regardless of the character there is an obvious intent from the point of view of the series to make this transcend, and it's this intent what seems excessive and makes it fall flat to me.
Feb 6, 2018 7:12 PM

Aug 2012
-does that mean mari's cause of death will be a fall from a high height
-my instinctual response to yuzuki asking the flight attendant for green tea was "cawfee"
-shirase's crying at a penguin documentary
-the plane scene was pretty characteristic of the OP
-somehow the intro to singapore scene seemed pretty nostalgic
-yeah all this tourism stuff is turning out to be pretty fun so far
-shirase dies from food poisoning
-also i thought that durians smelled bad but tasted better
-so hinata lost her passport
-s e k u s h i m i z u g i g u r a b i a
-i fucking love night shots of cities
-also mari's speech about singapore was super death flaggy, while at the same time being pretty nostalgic
-hinata's cause of death is an illness she kept secret from the rest of them
-i have no idea why but mari's non sequitur outburst about convenience store clerks was fucking hilarious
-hmm, things are starting to go wrong
-kinda interesting how hinata's face wasn't shown in the scene where they were talking about the best course of action
-it would be way too obvious of a foreshadow if mari got murdered so i'm going out on a limb here and predicting that yuzuki gets murdered
-it's also kinda interesting how they chose to hide hinata's face at the start of the late night hotel scenes
-uh oh the party's already dwindling
-come to think of it the dialogue between hinata and shirase is also hella death flaggy
-this show's growing on me a bunch, which might absolutely wreck me if everything goes as i first expected
-is this the part where shirase fucking murders someone
-yuzu and mari actually work pretty well as a dynamic duo

The thing that stood out to me the most about this episode was the fact that there are still a bunch of different ways that this show can go. Do all of them meet an untimely demise in Antarctica? Does only Mari draw the short end of the life stick? Is this actually gonna be a vanilla CGDCT in Antarctica? So many hints are dropped every episode that could put the show down any one of these paths. Way back when the show started airing I only thought the "everyone dies" ending would be satisfying to me, but I was won over by the super whimsical slice of life-ish tourism parts of this episode. In fact, now that I think about it, every single scene in this episode was enjoyable for one reason or another, whether it's because of the comedic elements or character development for Shirase and Hinata. What they did for Hinata in this episode pretty much redeems her comparatively lackluster introduction in episode 2. The episode also had a bunch of speculative hooks hidden here and there, which is something that I tend to like. As a whole, however, it remains unpredictable, but no matter which direction it chooses to go in, this show can always have a way to make it enjoyable. This is probably my favorite episode so far.

also holy shit i didn't realize that mari's whole outburst about convenience clerks was literally just her complaining about how she had to work on sundays and the government didn't. i thought it was some sort of parody of working class workers who always find some reason to complain about the government. maybe i'm reading too much into this show
Feb 6, 2018 7:26 PM

Feb 2016
EcchiKingMamster said:

<-----

BEST

FUCKING

GIRL

lol at the end

Rule 34 Though...

Sinister laugh
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Feb 6, 2018 7:28 PM

Feb 2016
Punpun3 said:
dropped.

you are seriously dropping something just because it has "drama"?

btw, that's not drama, its character development for you, we get to know more about our characters. (In the end it ends being comic relief)
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Feb 6, 2018 7:43 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
HereticHunter said:
EcchiKingMamster said:

<-----

BEST

FUCKING

GIRL

lol at the end

Rule 34 Though...

Sinister laugh

i don't care about Rule34 and will never see the appeal of the site lol
Feb 6, 2018 7:55 PM

Dec 2015
Shirase and Hinata having a nice heart to heart this episode. We got to see a lot more development and background from Hinata, and different look into her character. We also saw a lot of development for Shirase, as she was willing to put herself out there, and make sacrifices for the sake of those close to her despite her initially standoffish nature.

The humor was also on point this episode. The anime is wrong on one thing tho: Durian is delicious!

Keep the quality episodes coming!
HibikaseFeb 6, 2018 8:00 PM
"Anime is trash and so am I."
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sora yori mo Tooi Basho Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 20, 2018

383 by hhnnoovvaa »»
Apr 1, 5:13 PM

Poll: » Sora yori mo Tooi Basho Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2018

399 by ReyanshManta »»
Mar 29, 10:28 AM

Poll: » Sora yori mo Tooi Basho Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 16, 2018

165 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Feb 25, 10:00 PM

Poll: » Sora yori mo Tooi Basho Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 20, 2018

158 by X_Lynn_X »»
Feb 14, 7:23 AM

Poll: » Sora yori mo Tooi Basho Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 29, 2017

305 by Vosson12564_cool »»
Feb 13, 4:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.