Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 6, 2018 11:05 AM

Jul 2007
If someone wants a drink they can buy it themselves. They already cost a gazillion quid and I don't have that kind of money.
Feb 6, 2018 11:14 AM

Feb 2015
Claire said:
_Ako_ said:
Let's just say that, it should be both that have to buy their own drink. Just because you have a pussy doesn't mean the world is virtually free.

It's not imperative, but that's often the case and reality. You get offered free shit and you see that the world can offer you more.

Does people really go to bar to have a free drink, don't they go to bar to hit on someone, what does the drink have to do with it? Just because someone accepted your drink doesn't mean you can prepare your condoms and go to the nearest motel.

I think it would be safe choice to not go in bar to have a free drink but go to a liqour store and buy a wine or beer there.
Feb 6, 2018 11:18 AM

Jul 2014
_Ako_ said:
Claire said:

It's not imperative, but that's often the case and reality. You get offered free shit and you see that the world can offer you more.

Does people really go to bar to have a free drink, don't they go to bar to hit on someone, what does the drink have to do with it? Just because someone accepted your drink doesn't mean you can prepare your condoms and go to the nearest motel.

I think it would be safe choice to not go in bar to have a free drink but go to a liqour store and buy a wine or beer there.

No, people go to a bar with their friends and maybe flirt with some people there. And what the fuck are you even saying, I didn't imply anything about someone accepting my drink so I need to prepare a condom? What. Are you high, bro?

It's pretty obvious if you just want to drink with your friends at home, you can do that, but we're talking about a club/bar environment here.

Feb 6, 2018 11:28 AM

Jun 2011
Claire said:
Killaclown said:
i love how you are accusing me of not owning up to my words for simply pointing out an instance of you not owning up to your words lmao

" I'm not deceiving anyone. I'm upfront with what I want in a guy and if you can't provide that, fuck off. We're incompatible." apparently not as upfront as you previously implied.
oh and im sure many of us here would fall for your nice girl persona, combination of not being the greatest socially and wanting to see the best in people.

Dude, are you going sensitive on me now? Seriously! Men should be men!

Also lmao, you're socially naive if you think that being upfront in the way that you put it is effective and polite. Like what the fuck, you can't think of a way where someone can be upfront AND say it politely if the situation requires it? No one thinks it's a big deal to buy dinner here because every guy has money so miss me with that lack of real life experience bullshit that you got going on there.
the only sensitive things about me are my sensitive areas :p

not speaking from a lack of experience here, ive even mentioned that whether i would buy something for the girl depends on my mood (and situation), ill still be bitter about it though lol..... its the entitlement that specifically rubs me the wrong way, like this 1 girl i was dating straight up said that she doesnt really see it as a date unless the guy pays for the girl lol. just because im aware that things exist and have even submitted to it at times doesnt mean i cant be against it (and specifically the entitled part)
_Ako_ said:
Claire said:

had a cuz that would go to a gay bar near his house for this reason..... still question it to this day lol
KillaclownFeb 6, 2018 11:33 AM
Feb 6, 2018 11:45 AM

Feb 2015
@Claire

Ohhh so you're saying that people go to bar to flirt, not to pick up someone to fuck in a motel... Ohhh God, I didn't know that... I guess we live in a different times.

What is exactly a club environment you're talking about? Is that the club where everyone talks very smoothly and passionately not in the club where everyone will literally kill when the DJ starts his thing? Damn, I guess I knew nothing about club... Make sense why, I guess...

@Killaclown

I think your cousin knows a bar that @Claire doesn't... In my opinion....
Feb 6, 2018 12:09 PM

Sep 2015
Claire said:
Liquidswords said:

Thats nice. How much do you charge for one hour? You sacky sacky long time? I give you wan gold watch, from london london.

Oh wow! You're so smart, daddy! How long did that take you to come up with?

30 seconds. Want to go to a hotel? I don't let raggedy ass thots in mah house.
Feb 6, 2018 12:14 PM

Jul 2014
Liquidswords said:
Claire said:

No, I'm still sooo amazed at how smart you are that I can't move! What a great human being~
Feb 6, 2018 12:19 PM

Jun 2011
Liquidswords said:
Claire said:

hahahahaha my cheap ass does, ain't spending money on some thot
(totally a lie, straight up got a room for new years a couple of years back, fun night)
Feb 6, 2018 12:27 PM

Dec 2017
If they want you to buy a drink,then I buy a drink,but I'm sure that he/she can buy for himself/herself.
Feb 6, 2018 1:24 PM

Sep 2015
Claire said:
Liquidswords said:

No, I'm still sooo amazed at how smart you are that I can't move! What a great human being~

Thank you. I have a masters degree in thot slaying. But seriously though, you should drop the bad bitch act because when these savages treat you like a bad bitch, you won't like it.
Feb 6, 2018 2:27 PM

Jul 2014
Liquidswords said:
Claire said:

Thank you. I have a masters degree in thot slaying. But seriously though, you should drop the bad bitch act because when these savages treat you like a bad bitch, you won't like it.

You mean "online haters" like you who hate women like me? You guys are irrelevant and have zero value to me, so no matter how much you try to insult me, I don't give a fuck. When it comes to people IRL who try to take advantage of me (rarely happens), I've read and seen enough shit to be able to handle them. I'm confident I can't be fucked with IRL.
Feb 6, 2018 2:31 PM
Jul 2018
Claire said:
Liquidswords said:

You mean "online haters" like you who hate women like me? You guys are irrelevant and have zero value to me, so no matter how much you try to insult me, I don't give a fuck. When it comes to people IRL who try to take advantage of me (rarely happens), I've read and seen enough shit to be able to handle them. I'm confident I can't be fucked with IRL.

I skipped the "with" at the end the first time reading it and it sent my head spinning.
But yeah, without "with" is sth I'd be confident in.
Feb 6, 2018 2:44 PM

Jan 2016
drinks are so expensive, so i try to limit buying them. i think its OK to buy someone else a drink if they want, whether you or they ask. its a thoughtful gesture, but as it is a gift you shouldn't expect anything in return.
Feb 6, 2018 10:35 PM

Sep 2015
Claire said:
Liquidswords said:

Lol how can I hate someone who I've never met?
Claire said:
Liquidswords said:

I don't hate you or anyone here. I'm.just warning you.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» The level of NoLifer / NEET / Hiki you are?

IpreferEcchi - 4 hours ago

10 by Zarutaku »»
21 minutes ago

» (Personality) Try to paste 3 different statements that matter to you

IpreferEcchi - Yesterday

9 by fae »»
24 minutes ago

» Is it ok if your partner has a best friend (bestie) of the opposite sex?

Thy-Veseveia - Apr 20

20 by fae »»
30 minutes ago

Poll: » strawberry, chocolate or banana milk? ( 1 2 )

bobbysalmon - Apr 17

52 by fae »»
37 minutes ago

Poll: » thoughts on social experiments?

deg - 39 minutes ago

0 by deg »»
39 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.