Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 5, 2018 9:02 AM

Mar 2017
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Page 3.... I can’t, at least they’re together now.

I’m still confused to why Worick is switching sides.
Mar 11, 2018 11:54 AM

May 2015
So I've been rewatching the anime and I think that Worick hasn't switched sides, rather he was playing the long con. Initially he doubted that Twilgihts were monsters (Ch. 15) like he had read about and even defended Nic to the doctor. After that Nic proceeds to kill the entire family, proving that he was perhaps wrong and he may see Nic as a monster after that incident. In Ch 46 he straight up says to Loretta's father that Twilights aren't human.

Though the events that led to the murder aren't clear and has yet to be told in it's entirety. We also don't see Luca's reply to Worick after the conversation in Ch 46. Maybe Luca was able to change his mind? That gives me hope that I'm wrong and Worick is playing the part of a mole.

Edit: Hmmm, now that I think about it more perhaps Worick is responsible for Veronica's death as part of the long con. He also just decides to take in Alex, who just happens to look similar to Veronica. It's all according to keikaku for him. He hides his intent because he's a go lucky, always joking not serious type of guy we often forget he's highly intelligent and would be able to pull this kinda plan off. I glanced through Ch 16 too and he slips up and tells Delly that he hates tags, it's been so long since an update that I've forgotten the earlier chapters.
CtrlZEDMar 11, 2018 12:38 PM
Apr 11, 2018 5:45 AM

Jan 2018
This was just...depressing all around, to say the least.

And you know, that's actually a good thing. Because it gave me the wake-up call I seriously needed. Up until now I'd harbored a hope of happy endings. That things would turn out okay in the end, and the characters I liked would live on as they used to. Most of them, at least.

But then I read this chapter, and watched Marco and Constance die together. And I realized, that I'd been stupid. And childish. There are no happy endings in the world of Gangsta. You either die an early and brutal death, or watch people you care about kick the bucket instead.

God, I don't know whether to feel love or hate towards this series.
Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gangsta. Chapter 34 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 28, 2015

8 by Merra_ »»
Mar 22, 8:48 AM

» is this still ongoing or canceled?

Neostorm-X - May 22, 2023

11 by Prince_Nox »»
Jan 7, 7:01 PM

Poll: » Gangsta Chapter 3 Discussion

-steez- - Jul 3, 2011

3 by Ed-Ein »»
Nov 29, 2023 6:10 PM

Poll: » Gangsta Chapter 2 Discussion

-steez- - Jul 3, 2011

4 by Ed-Ein »»
Nov 24, 2023 11:46 PM

Poll: » Gangsta Chapter 1 Discussion

-steez- - Jul 3, 2011

5 by Ed-Ein »»
Nov 22, 2023 7:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.