Forum Settings
Forums

what anime gives you the most immersive feelings?

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 14, 2020 5:21 AM

Jan 2018
short answer would be my favorite anime. I think your name hits me deep, it's so unexpected because I thought it would just be a so so anime.
Jul 27, 2020 9:53 PM
Feb 2020
non non biyori,2 min in,im lost in the anime,amazing experience.
Jul 27, 2020 10:04 PM

Aug 2010
Maquia. It got the empty-sereme atmosphere even when it has themes of war. It really made me feel the quietness.

Kuroko no Basket during the matches, really pulled me in with the excitement.
Jul 27, 2020 10:17 PM

Aug 2018
There are alot of series that gave me that kinda feelings like Girls last tour, Monogatari Series, Violet Evergarden, Shinsekai yori and Youjohan shinwa taikei and more.
Jul 27, 2020 10:25 PM
Dec 2018
It will be probably Senki Zesshou Symphogear, because it has a theme about "even we have those differences and we lost our unified language, we can create a history, with the light God doesn't know" that being said not only the Gods can unified the humanity but humanity itself can be united, it is even stronger in G and XV.
Jul 27, 2020 11:01 PM

Dec 2019
I dont know if this counts as an answer to your question, but the first ive seen Kimi no Suizou wo Tabetai it really tocuhed me and i was crying like a baby xD
Jul 27, 2020 11:32 PM

Feb 2020
Natsume, The Moomins, Digimon Tamers and Mushishi. <3
Jul 27, 2020 11:54 PM

Dec 2014
Like any healthy boy my age, I find myself quite immersed in hentai :p *drum sound* ... Just kidding.

Your Lie April. When Kaori died, I felt that I really lost someone dear. It felt very real, and it still hurts to this day.
Jul 28, 2020 1:14 AM

Feb 2020
I'm currently watching Serial Experiments Lain and "immersive" is the exact word I'd first use to describe this show. It is crazy how much I've felt suck into it barely 5 minutes after having started the first episode.

There is also Made in Abyss, which amazing atmosphere really made me feel involved in this show, everything from the art to the OST is just so well done.

Madoka Magica too, the dark, eerie and surreal world the characters live in always made me want to see more.

And Perfect Blue, at first the very realistic art didn't really appeal to me but in the end, the contrast between it and the completely surreal, disturbing elements is what made me feel so involved in the show as it felt so real and so eerie at the same time. The soundtrack is also very impressive, some of it is haunting.
Jul 28, 2020 2:52 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
As in the equivalent of the Spider-Man PS4 game making you FEEL like Spider-Man? (Quoting dunkey/ign for the uncultured swine)

Well if we’re going to levels where I forgot I was watching anime and was like actually in the world watching these events happen as a passerby

Nothing yet... but closest would probably be mushishi...

NYANPASU
5700XT

Jul 28, 2020 10:10 AM
Jul 2020
Cowboy bebop will be my choice.its the most relaxing anime to me,the music sublimes character emotions everything spiced up in some badass fights.definitely very immersive.
Another another one is Ergo proxy,its like i was in the floating boat with Real,Vincent and Pino
Jul 28, 2020 10:19 AM

Jan 2019
Monster does a good job at being grounded, from the environment to its characters. Feels like you're there.
Jul 28, 2020 7:35 PM

Mar 2020
one piece.

women, sex, money and power are temporary, the straw hat pirates are forever!
yum riceballs

i just want a baccano! season 2
Jul 28, 2020 7:48 PM

Nov 2019
Like half the anime on my list, but my favourites for the most impact. Aria, Non Non Biyori, Haibane Renmei, K-On!, but hell, even Darker than Black and Ghost in the Shell are up there for emotions. Am very pleased that I can be moved by so many anime across a number of genres.
Jul 28, 2020 8:26 PM

Jan 2020
I've probably used this movie for so many of my comments with the questions stating "give you this feeling, that emotion, etcetera," but I can't emphasize it enough: Koe no Katachi gave me an extremely immersive experience. The sound design and implementation of a blended soundtrack to evoke emotions using anything ranging from a brash, quick synthesizer to the gentle, melodic flow of the piano, was impeccable in the way it brought me further into the movie. And don't forget the unique, and intriguing perspective on bullying and redemption that the movie provided, in addition to its amazing drawing quality and simple, yet poignant, animation. If you couldn't tell, I'm a huge fan of Koe no Katachi and any positive experiences I retain and remember will probably stem from this movie that I adore.
Jul 28, 2020 8:26 PM

Jan 2020
I've probably used this movie for so many of my comments with the questions stating "give you this feeling, that emotion, etcetera," but I can't emphasize it enough: Koe no Katachi gave me an extremely immersive experience. The sound design and implementation of a blended soundtrack to evoke emotions using anything ranging from a brash, quick synthesizer to the gentle, melodic flow of the piano, was impeccable in the way it brought me further into the movie. And don't forget the unique, and intriguing perspective on bullying and redemption that the movie provided, in addition to its amazing drawing quality and simple, yet poignant, animation. If you couldn't tell, I'm a huge fan of Koe no Katachi and any positive experiences I retain and remember will probably stem from this movie that I adore.
Aug 5, 2020 3:04 AM

Jun 2020
I'm kinda fantasy fanboy so here it is:

Maquia, a hidden gem that should deserve more attention. Plot, characters, and themes are really natural in a sense. Perfect for breathtaking emotions.

Re:Zero, Subaru is a relatable character for me. I love their ambiance even though it's really nightmarish. The lore is what intrigued me, and I always keep looking forward to it.

"You don't get it, a million sorry's is not equal to one thank you." — Emilia
Aug 5, 2020 3:08 AM

Mar 2016
Kono Oto Tomare, when I watch it I have fuzzy feelings and my heart always warms when I watch it.

just wanna feel wanted by someone other than the police 😫
Aug 5, 2020 3:29 AM

Sep 2013
Gintama especially when it is in one of those drama arcs like the ending of the suzuran story in the courtesan of the nation.

tbh, its not even just the drama arcs. i just watched all the openings and ending of gintama, and i can't help getting dragged in with the relationship and interactions of the characters
death604Aug 5, 2020 3:51 AM
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Your top 5 anime couples

Anjumhossain - Dec 12, 2022

37 by Chileno-12 »»
6 minutes ago

» What are your thoughts on harem anime?

BuddhaIsBetter - Today

43 by DoisacChopper »»
11 minutes ago

Poll: » Best Russian in anime

Catalano - Yesterday

39 by weebtoge »»
11 minutes ago

» Character explaining their own power to opponent is stupid, why do they do that?

Rinrinka - 10 hours ago

36 by KenaiPhoenix »»
20 minutes ago

» Is it ok to finish anime you don't enjoy ?

Alpha_1_Zero - 6 hours ago

37 by ChrisBlitz »»
34 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.