Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Feb 4, 2018 6:53 AM
Jan 2018
And Why? It can be for whatever reason.
Feb 16, 2018 1:23 AM

Feb 2013
My favorite was probably Mamika, she was well-done. Rui close second for being hilarious and for being a Shinji Ikari clone.

Least favorite is close between Alicetaria and Yuuya. Alicetaria's annoyingly stubborn. Yuuya's just there. I would say Magane, but she's just annoying at face value. She's got things together and does her thing.
BlokeTokesFeb 16, 2018 1:27 AM
Feb 16, 2018 6:04 AM
Jan 2018
Piegoose said:
My favorite was probably Mamika, she was well-done. Rui close second for being hilarious and for being a Shinji Ikari clone.

Least favorite is close between Alicetaria and Yuuya. Alicetaria's annoyingly stubborn. Yuuya's just there. I would say Magane, but she's just annoying at face value. She's got things together and does her thing.
I did find it odd that Alice and Mamika trusted Magane I mean with her appearance I'd think they'd trust her less.
Mar 27, 2018 3:17 AM

Dec 2013
Damn it's honestly so tough since I thought a lot of the cast was colorful. I have 5 as my favorite but I'll just mention the top 2 and bottom 2.

Altair as a favorite just because of her character design. But I admit that she isn't close to being the best character. Meteora is close too because I also liked her character design lol. She was essentially the narrator of the story and the recap episode was golden.

Ohnishi (perverted creator) as a disliked character just cause he is annoyingly perverted. But I think Sota is bar far the worst simply because of his reluctance to share the fact that he knew about Altair and her creator. Everyone having no angry response when he admitted that he hid the face made it unrealistic. It's stupid for him to feel so butthurt for his guilt when there are more people dying and the world is in danger. If anything, he definitely made things worse the later they found out.
Mar 27, 2018 6:37 AM
Jan 2018
kamisaka said:
Damn it's honestly so tough since I thought a lot of the cast was colorful. I have 5 as my favorite but I'll just mention the top 2 and bottom 2.

Altair as a favorite just because of her character design. But I admit that she isn't close to being the best character. Meteora is close too because I also liked her character design lol. She was essentially the narrator of the story and the recap episode was golden.

Ohnishi (perverted creator) as a disliked character just cause he is annoyingly perverted. But I think Sota is bar far the worst simply because of his reluctance to share the fact that he knew about Altair and her creator. Everyone having no angry response when he admitted that he hid the face made it unrealistic. It's stupid for him to feel so butthurt for his guilt when there are more people dying and the world is in danger. If anything, he definitely made things worse the later they found out.

"Everyone having no angry response when he admitted that he hid the face made it unrealistic." scenes like this bother me in the show mainly the unrealistic ones like that.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Re:Creators Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 16, 2017

400 by The_Wicker_Man »»
Apr 7, 1:52 AM

Poll: » Re:Creators Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 3, 2017

236 by The_Wicker_Man »»
Apr 4, 6:01 AM

Poll: » Re:Creators Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 20, 2017

122 by KirinMeta2 »»
Apr 3, 3:33 PM

Poll: » Re:Creators Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2017

306 by AndrersVonPanda »»
Mar 3, 3:10 PM

Poll: » Is Altair the most powerful anime character we have seen yet in any anime? (spoiler) ( 1 2 3 4 )

LelouchXLuluko - Sep 4, 2017

169 by Raptors0verlord »»
Jan 28, 6:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.