Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Feb 2, 2018 5:38 PM
Apr 2017
Two words: Queen Bee

It's also available in English no

Mod Edit: Removed link to illegal download site.
NexuApr 24, 2018 2:45 PM
Feb 3, 2018 4:14 AM
Oct 2013
Asif didn't get noticed by the parents right there on the couch XD

Somewhat lewd combo of off-shoudler long sweater and thigh highs with no bra.

Breasts were so droopy and cylindrical, most unflattering (*˘︶˘*) and quite kinky flabby curves as well

Loled at her smug teasing answer at the end.

Really good facial expressions, some erotic with good variation between tension and looseness and the glares were quite good. In any case, conveying well the differing emotions.

Had kinkiness of sibling sex and danger of being found out. Not sure if blood-related. So shameless doing it in all the school places. And the tsuntsun attitude and behavior between them was fun ( ̄▽ ̄ )
User-sanMar 6, 2018 4:44 AM
Feb 3, 2018 5:19 PM

Dec 2009
Why doesn't Queen shit go outta buisness already?
Feb 5, 2018 5:49 AM

May 2009
You can complain all you want about Queen Bee, but I certainly like that the artstyle is so faithful to the original manga.
Feb 5, 2018 6:46 AM
Jun 2016
PaulNamida said:
You can complain all you want about Queen Bee, but I certainly like that the artstyle is so faithful to the original manga.

Queen bee is not shit for the artstyle, but for the animation. It looks almost like two piece of paper moving around.
Feb 5, 2018 1:16 PM

Jul 2014
WTF with the animation, they barely moved lmao.
Feb 5, 2018 1:48 PM
Nov 2012
This series deserved a MUCH MUCH better adaptation than this. To turn something so popular into this low quality work is just wrong.

Just what you'd expect from queen bee though. sigh
Feb 5, 2018 2:09 PM

Sep 2012
KonichiwaKun said:
This series deserved a MUCH MUCH better adaptation than this. To turn something so popular into this low quality work is just wrong.

Just what you'd expect from queen bee though. sigh

Yeah, let other animation studios change up the art style and butcher it right? because that's not as wrong or worse. I'm so sick of people thinking Queen Bee is ruining the original source the most and giving them the most shit when literally every other adaptations done by other studios are as bad if not worse. They butcher the art style, skip so much content, change a lot of shit, and etc.
You act like Queen Bee is the only one guilty of this. At least Queen Bee actually uses the artist's work untouched while giving it life and it gives it the best form of advertisement because it's all the artist's art. By your logic, any anime adaption that does something incorrect in an adaption is wrong and it's a disgrace to the original source. Everyone is guilty of that then. Let's talk shit about hentai ovas as a whole because they're just made so cheaply and low budget. Popular hentai works deserve better than that. They deserve more animation frames, better art, and better direction. Hentai ovas as a whole is a mistake.
FlamingMangosFeb 5, 2018 2:25 PM
Feb 6, 2018 2:58 AM
Nov 2012
FlamingMangos said:

You act like Queen Bee is the only one guilty of this.

Nope. I don't know what your deal is but you brought that one out of no where. Nothing in what I said suggested that at all. Queen Bee did a poor job. Many other studios also did a poor job adapting. Just because there are others who did poorly doesn't mean that queen bee's works are good.

FlamingMangos said:

By your logic, any anime adaption that does something incorrect in an adaption is wrong and it's a disgrace to the original source.

Again, I see that you have some big prejudice that you got from OTHER people. This is either your logic or the people you have a beef with.

They're not my opinion and I'd rather not get involved with so don't put words in my mouth.

Since you mind is so clouded by shit from elsewhere, I'll clarify my point to you.

There are a LOT of great hentai ovas adaptations. From both popular and random unknown works. Queen Bee did a shit job here. It was bad and the original work deserved better.

Changing the art style? I'm fine with that as long as the new style is good. A lot of Ovas actually DO do that. They take a random work with very crappy art and improved on it immensely making it one of the better works around.
Skipping content, changing a lot of stuff? I'm not one of the purist you have a problem with mate. If it's good, it's good. If they change it and it's still good, then it's good.

A great example is "Kiniitta Chitsu ni Ikinari Nakadashi OK na Resort-tou." The original was good. They changed the story a bit, left out a vital information from the story. But was it bad? Hell no! This was a great piece.

Learn to not stereotype and group people up so much. Straw man arguments won't get you very far and Doing that just so you could have a fight with people unrelated is not healthy.
Feb 6, 2018 1:26 PM

Sep 2012
KonichiwaKun said:
FlamingMangos said:

You act like Queen Bee is the only one guilty of this.

Nope. I don't know what your deal is but you brought that one out of no where. Nothing in what I said suggested that at all. Queen Bee did a poor job. Many other studios also did a poor job adapting. Just because there are others who did poorly doesn't mean that queen bee's works are good.

FlamingMangos said:

By your logic, any anime adaption that does something incorrect in an adaption is wrong and it's a disgrace to the original source.

Again, I see that you have some big prejudice that you got from OTHER people. This is either your logic or the people you have a beef with.

They're not my opinion and I'd rather not get involved with so don't put words in my mouth.

Since you mind is so clouded by shit from elsewhere, I'll clarify my point to you.

There are a LOT of great hentai ovas adaptations. From both popular and random unknown works. Queen Bee did a shit job here. It was bad and the original work deserved better.

Changing the art style? I'm fine with that as long as the new style is good. A lot of Ovas actually DO do that. They take a random work with very crappy art and improved on it immensely making it one of the better works around.
Skipping content, changing a lot of stuff? I'm not one of the purist you have a problem with mate. If it's good, it's good. If they change it and it's still good, then it's good.

A great example is "Kiniitta Chitsu ni Ikinari Nakadashi OK na Resort-tou." The original was good. They changed the story a bit, left out a vital information from the story. But was it bad? Hell no! This was a great piece.

Learn to not stereotype and group people up so much. Straw man arguments won't get you very far and Doing that just so you could have a fight with people unrelated is not healthy.

Rather you like Queen Bee's work or not is preference. Of course. but the difference between Queen Bee and the others is that Queen Bee is EXACTLY what it's advertised to be. They advertise all on their products that they're using motion technology for the animation and people who purchase it, knows what they're getting into. The original artists who agrees to have their work used knows what they're getting into. It has full justification to be what it is. What exactly makes this a bad adaption? How is it being low quality considered wrong when all hentai are objectively low budget and low quality?

The only flaw in this kind of animation is that they're not able to portray intense sex scenes well because it's slow but it's the limits of the style. That's it but besides that it's pretty much exactly like the original source but with life put into it. Why can't you give them credit for that? It's like an motion comic. Should motion comics be criticized? I completely disagree with your point thinking that something is adapted into low quality is wrong because at the end of the day, it's the original artist's decision. It gives the artist advertisement and money. That's great. Queen Bee does it the best though because they actually use the artist's work without really changing much and it's the best form of advertisement.
FlamingMangosFeb 6, 2018 1:42 PM
Feb 7, 2018 12:20 AM
Nov 2012
FlamingMangos said:

Rather you like Queen Bee's work or not is preference. Of course. but the difference between Queen Bee and the others is that Queen Bee is EXACTLY what it's advertised to be. They advertise all on their products that they're using motion technology for the animation and people who purchase it, knows what they're getting into. The original artists who agrees to have their work used knows what they're getting into. It has full justification to be what it is.

So your point is: because they're offering exactly what they advertised, they shouldn't be criticised for it. Since the people watching should already know what they're getting themselves into. That's pretty fair enough man. It's like reading a Netorare work with a Netorare tag then cry about it being Netorare. I see your point

FlamingMangos said:

they're not able to portray intense sex scenes well because it's slow but it's the limits of the style.

Usually I do feel that some of their artworks are subpar but there are ones I'm quite happy with. Ikkyu Nyuukon and Pinkerton had very good art.

I double checked the original work again so I'm not biased. https://nhentai.net/g/159293/
The style, story, and everything aside. I do feel like the Art itself, especially for the main characters' faces is a lot worse in this adaptation. This is low, even by queen bee's standards. I know they can do much better because I've seen them do better.

Checking back though, my initial comment was a little harsh considering that they do make some quality stuff too. I take it back :)
Feb 7, 2018 12:47 AM
Jul 2018
i think this is one of their better works
Feb 7, 2018 4:38 AM

Apr 2017
>Using the studio for Kinkshaming

These salty fags sure are amusing to watch
-HippySnob-Feb 7, 2018 4:43 AM

"Think about that glowing dust
That destroys the night sky's dream of
Just being nothing"
----
Feb 13, 2018 5:26 AM

Jan 2013
This was good! Hope they adapt Aru Atsui Natsu no Futari for the next episode. [peak]

Im glad Queen does almost faithful adaptions (there's minor sex scenes that weren't included)

it don't bother me it's not well animated I'm just glad there's something about imouto's.
radleFeb 13, 2018 6:04 AM
Feb 26, 2018 1:54 AM

Jul 2014
funny how Queen Bee gets such bad rap to this day when they've actually been improving. The animation here does not look as stiff as what we use to see.
Mar 13, 2018 11:54 PM

May 2015
No poll? Come on man!
Jul 8, 2019 12:11 AM

Feb 2008
So

Does anyone know the voice actress of the sister? It's for a paper.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum. They should really do their whining at manga forums."

Stolen from Janethan23. Add in visual novel readers too
Jun 12, 2020 9:35 AM

Feb 2018
I know this is just a misunderstanding brother and sister.
Nov 11, 2021 9:54 PM
Nov 2021
cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccooooooooooooooooooooooolllll
Apr 29, 2023 7:49 AM
Apr 2023
Cccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkhhh

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nee, ...Shiyo♥ Episode 2 Discussion

Rieze - Apr 6, 2018

9 by Pragonvashal »»
Oct 5, 2018 2:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.