Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 2, 2018 2:27 PM
May 2016
the premise of this film sounds cool, how is this the first that I'm hearing this? Why isn't there a trailer yet? Is it going to be delayed?
Feb 2, 2018 2:29 PM

Apr 2016
We just need to wait for more info, i'm looking forward to this too.
Feb 4, 2018 12:33 AM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
I'm also looking forward to this-- or really, I'm always on the look out for anime about witches so I picked this up. ;o; I didn't realize it was going to be airing in March though-- I mean, I know it's a movie since it's part of the Young Animators program, but I just wasn't paying attention to the date. Now I'm anticipating it even more. Hopefully it turns out nice! I really like the character designs. ;u;

Check these out, y'all: https://animetamago.jp/title.php?id=4
I mean, look at Shout and Dorothy over there. 10/10. Makina looks cute also of course! I adore her design!
You don't see names like イルーゲ too much either, and from what I've looked up, it's usually associated with demons and such if ever used at all. Maybe he's got something to do with this witch stuff? Also maybe "Dorothy" has some type of parallel to the Wizard of Oz (of which there are witches)? We will see! o3o I'm probably over-analyzing for sure. I wish the characters had at least super short bios.
We'll see how they make use of 3DCG.

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.