Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 2, 2018 6:48 AM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hmmm... I didn't like it this one very much. The effeminate Jack who was chosen as the Fairy King got involved into this crazy love situation that lasted for years in the kingdom of fairies. Cu Chulainn is a man so cool and so dashing that not only Queen Mab fell in love with him but so did two other guys. Yes, there were two more male characters who were revealed to have loved Cu Chulainn so dearly. This didn't get tagged with "Shounen-ai", but it's got subtle hints of shounen-ai in it.

Puck's name at first reminded me of Pack, the little magical creature accompanying Emilia from Re:Zero. :P There's a montage of beautiful artwork after the credits featuring the characters of this movie.

Overall......meh. Not really worth it..
Mar 22, 5:43 PM

Aug 2017
This was an artistic and romantic OVA, not really my type but it wasn't that bad, I kinda enjoyed the fantasy world where the story centers, the characters not that much, but overall it was an ok OVA, I'll give it a 6 (that montage in the end was really nice and I loved the OST)
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.