Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Seven Deadly Sins
Available on Manga Store
New
Feb 2, 2018 12:03 AM

Sep 2015
Is the femboy/trap character Gowther gay in this anime, or can he at least be interpreted as gay?
Feb 2, 2018 12:16 AM

Apr 2011
Gowther is a
Feb 2, 2018 12:17 AM

Apr 2016
As far as i know he's just another trap.
Feb 2, 2018 11:30 AM

Sep 2015
Swagernator said:
As far as i know he's just another trap.

Not sure how that's relevant to anything, but okay. Traps can be gay, you know.
Feb 3, 2018 12:34 AM
Jan 2018
How can Gowther be gay if he is already ...gay?
Feb 3, 2018 9:26 AM

Sep 2015
yoshh_w said:
As a
i don't really think Gowther looks at genders. Like he said, he studies love and friendship because he can't feel at all, so he might be bi. But in society he sees only hetero pairs, so he studies hetero love.
+ he's a sin of lust so i don't really think he tricks only women

idk, it's my theory but it may be true xd

He only sees hetero pairs? Is he really that stupid? ANYONE knows gays exist. But okay then, fine. It's just that it drives me insane I can't find ANY anime outside of yaoi or shounen-ai with a gay femboy/trap male character. And don't tell me that gay characters can't exist outside of yaoi and shounen-ai, because that's clearly not true.
Feb 3, 2018 12:20 PM

Sep 2015
yoshh_w said:
KurvosVicky said:

He only sees hetero pairs? Is he really that stupid? ANYONE knows gays exist. But okay then, fine. It's just that it drives me insane I can't find ANY anime outside of yaoi or shounen-ai with a gay femboy/trap male character. And don't tell me that gay characters can't exist outside of yaoi and shounen-ai, because that's clearly not true.

Calm down, i personally would like to see him be gay or at least bi, too.
If you are looking for anime with traps or gays that isn't shonen ai, I'll try to give you some if you don't mind.
Yahari ore no seishun love comedy wa machigatteiru - there is a super cute trap male and he seems gay
Bulat in Akame ga kill was gay

just check out this list - https://www.anime-planet.com/characters/tags/gay?page=1
there are many shows that aren't focused on shonen ai with gay characters, too

Thanks, I appreciate you for trying. ^^; Though, I'm into shounen and fighting anime in general, so I'd prefer something like that. And Bulat isn't even remotely feminine - he's rather very masculine, so I don't really know why you mentioned him?

And thanks, but I've been trying to use that list. It's really unreliable and doesn't allow me to search for gay traps. All it allows is to search for gay crossdressers - and then the list gets insanely shortened.

DarkSageRK said:
KurvosVicky said:
It's just that it drives me insane I can't find ANY anime outside of yaoi or shounen-ai with a gay femboy/trap male character.

Are you new to anime or something?

If you can find me ANY shounen or fighting anime with ANY gay male character who's a femboy or trap, feel free to tell me. Because if you can't find that, then who are you to tell ME that I'm the one being new to anime? If it's so easy, give me some examples.
Feb 3, 2018 12:31 PM

Apr 2016
KurvosVicky said:
If you can find me ANY shounen or fighting anime with ANY gay male character who's a femboy or trap, feel free to tell me. Because if you can't find that, then who are you to tell ME that I'm the one being new to anime? If it's so easy, give me some examples.
Not going deep enough so giving you a recent example, ever heard of this guy? If not then you must be living under stones if you're not new to anime.
Feb 3, 2018 1:37 PM

Sep 2015
DarkSageRK said:
KurvosVicky said:

For a recent example, Astolfo from Fate/Apocrypha is canonically into man-meat.

Oh, really? Awesome. :) Thanks for the suggestion - gotta check out Fate/Apocrypha then. Do you think there's a chance it'll be released on region 2 DVD anytime soon? I know I can watch it online, I just love collecting. XD
Feb 3, 2018 11:29 PM

Sep 2015
Blank_X said:
KurvosVicky said:
Not going deep enough so giving you a recent example, ever heard of this guy? If not then you must be living under stones if you're not new to anime.

I've heard of him, I have just never been giving the anime a chance, because it seemed like nothing in the anime indicates that Astolfo is gay. But since it seems like it's confirmed and canon that he's gay, I might give it a chance. So yeah, I have HEARD of this guy.
Feb 3, 2018 11:40 PM

Apr 2016
KurvosVicky said:
I've heard of him, I have just never been giving the anime a chance, because it seemed like nothing in the anime indicates that Astolfo is gay. But since it seems like it's confirmed and canon that he's gay, I might give it a chance. So yeah, I have HEARD of this guy.
If you're planning to watch Fate Apocrypha then check out the other seasons of Fate franchise first, like Zero, UBW and such. And yeah, he isn't a canonical gay, he's a trap, so it's upto you to decide whether he's gay or not.
blnkxFeb 3, 2018 11:48 PM
Feb 4, 2018 12:27 AM

Sep 2015
Blank_X said:
KurvosVicky said:
If you're planning to watch Fate Apocrypha then check out the other seasons of Fate franchise first, like Zero, UBW and such. And yeah, he isn't a canonical gay, he's a trap, so it's upto you to decide whether he's gay or not.

But others claim he's canonically gay?
Feb 4, 2018 12:29 AM

Jan 2013
KurvosVicky said:
Blank_X said:

But others claim he's canonically gay?

I saw no proof that Astolfo was gay in the anime.
Or maybe I fell asleep from how bad the anime was.
Feb 17, 2018 6:34 AM
Sep 2016
KurvosVicky said:
Is the femboy/trap character Gowther gay in this anime, or can he at least be interpreted as gay?
Nope. He's straight
Feb 17, 2018 6:59 PM

Sep 2015
HyperBrid said:
KurvosVicky said:
Nope. He's straight

Thanks for that pointless addition. we have already talked about this for more than enough.
Feb 17, 2018 10:13 PM
Sep 2016
KurvosVicky said:
HyperBrid said:
Nope. He's straight

Thanks for that pointless addition. we have already talked about this for more than enough.
Yeah, I was the only one who made it spoiler free
Sep 26, 2020 9:32 PM
Sep 2020
Some people think that Gowther is a doll and bi and some think he's gay me i say he's A doll and gay

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 5, 2014

327 by Klumbdolt »»
Apr 22, 1:02 PM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Mar 22, 2015

175 by SilverHawk13 »»
Apr 11, 11:29 PM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 2, 2014

114 by borodino21 »»
Apr 7, 12:41 PM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 26, 2014

143 by borodino21 »»
Apr 7, 12:07 PM

» Do people actually like this? (Spoilers)

infinite_Shadows - Mar 14

30 by _Krypteia_ »»
Mar 23, 8:25 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.