Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
May 23, 2018 4:30 PM

Apr 2017
+1 Brii-Senpai.~~~

D E L I V E R Y | H A T M
Set by『 V A L I S O
May 25, 2018 7:27 PM

May 2014

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some often say "Good Coffee is a pleasure. Good friends are a treasure." Others often say "A cup shared with a friend is happiness tasted and time well spent."
Unfortunately for me, it seems I've ran out of coffee and somehow stumbled onto MAL looking for friends. So what better way to make new people online hate
me than to sit with them and talk about life, memes, crushed hearts and broken dreams. CK brings forth a new weekly/biweekly saga (depending on my busy
lazy schedule) where you all take a journey with me to find some great MAL users that you can meet stalk, greet stalk & have a laugh while they are
under the heat. This will definitely not be some sugar coated & PR edited bullshit that media fake news feeds to our empty brain. We are talking
UNFILTERED, UNEDITED, MEMETASTIC & Gordon Ramsay level FUCKEN RAW conversation that will leave you all MINDBLOWN
or not. I don't really give a fuck. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

For the Patent Police: We are aware of other famous mal clubs that might be doing this. No we aren't copying them.
People have been having coffee and conversing as long as I can remember. So don't sue me. Pls & Ty <3
Main inspiration is from Jerry Seinfeld's show Comedians in Cars getting Coffee. Feeling bored? Go watch that.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This whole shit will be super simple & uber casual. Here's a basic guideline so you mongrels don't get too confused.
1. Each time we will pick a random MAL user based on either nominations by members or interviewed people tagging them.
2. I'll ask around 21 questions. Some would be mine but most would be from friends & fans submitting questions ahead of time
3. I'll post the unedited interview in the best bbfy'd manner possible and you all can have fun reading it & meme'ing about it.
See. This shit is easy as two plus two is four minus one that's three. Quick maths eh.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's @Roth

Please click here to submit your questions now.

MAL
My Reviews
Deliver Here
Join CK Now 🍭
"We don't lose our friends. We just learn who the real ones are"- Shoto Todoroki

Aug 28, 2018 9:55 AM

May 2014

Wake up. Wake up. Wake up you little twats. Mal Apocalypse is finally over... Or so we think.
Fear not, deserts might run dry, pools might get salty, people might get edgy and staff might just get lazy but coffee time with
Darth will always be good to the last drop. It's your best e-girl, going moo moo mother fucker on all those haters, Roth. Enjoy.
Remember to read, rate, comment & subscribe for more

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's @Roth

This whole shit will be super simple & uber casual. Here's a basic guideline so you mongrels don't get too confused.
Round 1: Casual quirky insightful questions and answers between each other.
Round 2: Rapid Fire Questions. They only have 10 seconds to answer each questions. Now the real them will reveal itself.
Round 3: Finally will be asking questions fans submitted in for the show.

___________Question:What's your name or what name you want people to know you by? How did you come up with your MAL name?
___________Answer: Just Roth. Unless you want to know my real name, I don’t mind: Cynthia. I came up with my MAL name because of my nickname: Rothrock.

___________Question: Tell me a bit about you? If you had to describe your personality how would you describe it? What was it like growing up in New York?
___________What do you study? What sort of work are you doing now? How are you liking your part-time job? What do you hope to do in the future?

___________Answer: I think mostly introverted. And I am shy too. I just need to open up. I’m both online and irl introverted. There’s no real difference.
___________I’ve never had alcohol and that doesn’t make me open up either haha. I didn’t grow up in New York, I grew up in Guyana. It was mostly hot.
___________People in Guyana are really uptight about certain things. There’s more tension because of religions, I couldn’t have friends because they had
___________another religion. I grew up as a Christian, wasn’t allowed to hang out with people from any other religion. It’s still the same over there. When
___________I moved to New York I didn’t really think about it. And when I was friends with people I try to hide it. I don’t really have an accent either. I didn’t
___________want to apply to college since I wanted to be a freelancer. I work as a nurse right now. So I want to freelance later on. You need a lot of connections
___________to do that, but I haven’t really started on that.

___________Question: What got you into anime? Why did you join MAL ? What were you hoping to find and what did you end up finding?
___________How did you find CK? Being one of the returning to life staff in CK, how has CK changed from before? What do you love about card making?

___________Answer: Someone told me about it when they moved here, I found out about it 6 years ago. Someone told me to watch Naruto as my first
___________anime, and he didn’t even watch it yet. So Naruto was my first. I found out about MAL because someone else told me about it and he told me
___________to join MAL. First, I was active in the forums. I think I started being active in clubs around 2016. When I started card making I found out about CK.
___________I liked the layouts, that’s why I joined. It was a lot more active and bigger when I returned to CK after my Hiatus. The best thing about making
___________cards is showing off and making new stuff. Making stuff is fun but not naming them.

___________Question: So what's the story behind your profile picture and layout? Who is featured and why do you love them so much?
___________What's the requirement to be friends with you on MAL? What's the secret to get all of your cards in a collection? Tell me a bit about your likes and dislikes?

___________Answer: I try to choose things people usually don’t use. I prefer BBcode profile because they’re easier to make usually.
___________I can’t really make a layout, it’s too difficult haha. I featured people on my layout before, I’d feature them if we talk a lot. I’m easy to please,
___________if someone compliments me or something they probably will get all the cards. Or if I see someone around on the forums. I like chocolate but
___________not really anything else that I can think of right now. I don’t really like lasagnia, if it has cheese then I probably don’t like it. For pizza it depends.

___________Question: In the CK Server, there is a running meme, "lewd Roth". How did that meme happen?
___________Answer: I just make a lot of lewd jokes I guess.

___________Question: Tell me 3 facts about you. What hobbies do you have? What sort of food do you like? Do you like to travel?
___________Do you like to game? What's the coolest thing you've done that is etched in your memory?

___________Answer: I used to have really long hair. It’s not that long anymore. They used to call me Rapunzel until I moved to New York.
___________It was getting harder to take care of it so I cut it.
___________My favorite type of art is pixel art. I also really like pixel games.
___________One Piece is one of my favorite Anime.
___________My hobbies mostly consists of gaming. I like spicy and hot food. Fried rice is my favorite dish. Guyanese Chinese fried rice is good. It’s really hot haha.
___________I do enjoy travelling, so far I’ve only gone to Suriname once. It was okay, I don’t remember a lot of it. It’s right next to Guyana. If I could go to one
___________place I’d go to Japan, I just want to see the Sakura trees. I like playing adventure type games. Mostly singleplayer too, because usually there’s more
___________story to it. When I was a kid, I climbed a lot in trees and stuff. That was pretty fun. It was higher than my house.

___________Question: What's one of your biggest regrets? School life or Relationship wise? If you could go back in time, would you change it
___________or just let it be? What's it like growing up in a household with restrictions? Do you think you will place similar restriction on your children some day?

___________Answer: I don’t think I have any regrets. Yeah I’d let it be I think because I think I’m in a better position right now. It was terrible,
___________I don’t think I’d have my children go through what I went through. The only thing I’d do is hold off on technology. The most annoying thing
___________is that my parents didn’t allow me to play games, I couldn’t own a console. I’d probably get a PS4. I wanna play the exclusives on there.

___________Question: Why did you decide to join the discord community after joining MAL? How much of an impact the discord community
___________has had on you vs the MAL community? Do you think you would still be you had you not joined the CK Discord? What's the weirdest rumour
___________you heard about CK and after joining do you agree with that rumour? What's your opinion on toxic circle jerk discord servers?

___________Answer: Cause everyone left skype, it’s really laggy. Discord is also easier on the eyes. I think in 2015, There’s not much difference
___________between mal and discord. CK is very welcoming compared to others. I didn’t really hear anything about CK. I think the circle jerk servers are stupid.
___________They should just grow up.

___________Question: What's your fav anime? What's your least fav anime? Do you think you have a shit taste in anime? What's your fav kpop group?
___________Answer: My favorite anime is Mushishi. My least fave is school days, that sucked haha. I think my taste isn’t really bad,
___________it’s just varied. I only really listen to BTS. Tyler the creator is probably my favorite artist.

___________Question: Between Maze and I. Why do you like Maze and why do you hate me
___________Answer: I hate you because you’re bad at puns. And maze is cute <3

___________Question: Abs or Butts?
___________Answer: Abs.

___________Question: Fav channel in CK Discord & Fav Emote
___________Answer: Candy Court. The sexy emote.

___________Question: If you could marry one character from One Piece, who would it be?
___________Answer: Roronoa Zoro.

___________Question: If you can get banned from a discord server what would it be for?
___________Answer: For spamming.

___________Question: If you could change your mal name what would it be?
___________Answer: I’d change it to ‘Sin’.

___________Question: Fav anime to binge watch?
___________Answer: One Piece.

___________Question: If you could eat as much of one food as you wanted without ever getting full or fat, which food would you choose?
___________Answer: Noodles.

___________Question: What are you most afraid of?
___________Answer: Spiders.

___________Question: Which would you rather be in, an insane asylum or prison?
___________Answer: Asylum.

___________Question: If I visited your city, what 3 places would you take me to?
___________Answer: Manhattan, Coney Island and a movie theater.

___________Question: On a scale of 1-10 how attractive do you think you are?
___________Answer: 7

___________Question: What's your go to pick up line?
___________Answer: You know what’d look good on you? Me <3

___________Question: Ever been slapped by your date/lover? Ever slapped a date/lover?
___________Answer: Yeah, and yeah.

___________Question: What are your pet-peeves?
___________Answer: Spam or popping chewing gum, like when you blow a chewing gum and it pops. I hate the sound of it.

___________Question: What's worst thing someone caught you doing?
___________Answer: Stealing.

___________Question: Would you rather not shower for a week or not brush your teeth for a week?
___________Answer: Brush my teeth.

___________Question: Name 5 friends on MAL now
___________Answer: Laog, Solos, Captainroyy, Cake, Luka

___________Question: What fictional character would be the most boring to meet in real life?
___________Answer: Kirito Kazuto from Sword Art Online.

___________Question: Were you ever afraid of any monster growing up?
___________Answer: Not really, I have bad dreams but not really any monsters.

___________Question: Would you rather lose the ability to hear or lose the ability to walk?
___________Answer: Losing the ability to hear.

___________Question: On a scale of 1-10 how much do you hate me right now xD
___________Answer: 4.

___________Question: You're so classy, what's the secret?
___________Answer: I just say what’s on my mind, honesty I guess haha.

___________Question: Did you know that I love you? Do you love me back? Pls, this is your ex. Come back to me, bb.
___________Answer: Just no

___________Question: What's your favorite One Piece character?
___________Answer: Luffy or Zoro probably.

___________Question: Favorite battle in One Piece?
___________Answer: Luffy vs Lucci

___________Question: Roth pick 5 gfx people you look up to.
___________Answer: @Maze, @Nate, @Reinasaurus, @Haine, @Sekichi

___________Question: What is Roth favourite Pervy webtoon Title?
___________Answer: I don’t know any so…

___________Question: What inspired roth to start making cards?
___________Answer: I just wanted to design, it’s just something fun and I like to practice

___________Question: Hi. This is your father. I'm just here to ask you to bring out the garbage next time before you get lost in that darned
___________circle-clicking game of yours again. Love you! If you could be an animal, which animal would you be and why?

___________Answer: I would be a cat, because they’re so lazy and chill

___________Question: Do you have any bad habits you wish you could break? What are they?
___________Answer: Yeah I bite my nails a lot, I taped them but it didn’t really help.

___________Question: Do you want to learn another language? If so which one and why?
___________Answer: Yeah I’d love to learn Japanese. I want to learn how to do calligraphy in Japanese.

___________Question: If you could have any other accent which accent would you choose to have?
___________Answer: A New Zealand accent.

___________Question: If you could watch one tv show, one kdrama and one anime over and over again, what would they be?
___________Answer: Tv show would be spongebob. Kdrama would be ‘boys over flowers’. And the anime would of course be One Piece.

___________Question: What's your ideal date like?
___________Answer: I’d just like going to the movies. I don’t really like crowded places, like a dinner or something. The ideal guy would be
___________perverted and funny haha.

___________Question: Can a teacher give a homeless kid homework?
___________Answer: Who asked this question?

___________Question: Do you prefer anime or manga?
___________Answer: Manga, I don’t know I just like reading more. Just the different art style.

___________Question: What is your favorite food?
___________Answer: Guyanese fried rice.

___________Question: Salty or sweet?
___________Answer: Salty.

___________Question: FMK: Jimin, Suga, J-Hope
___________Answer: Fuck Jimin, Marry Suga, Kill J-Hope

previous | next
------------------------------------------------

VOTE FOR THE NEXT VICTIM:
@DelinquentTaiga, @Savvoy, @dandeliya

------------------------------------------------
bbcode and editing brought to you by @ryuubus
interview brought to you by CK Interview Team

MAL
My Reviews
Deliver Here
Join CK Now 🍭
"We don't lose our friends. We just learn who the real ones are"- Shoto Todoroki

Aug 28, 2018 10:16 AM

Jul 2017
Savvy boii
Aug 28, 2018 10:27 AM

Jun 2015
Savvy boye
Aug 28, 2018 10:28 AM

Oct 2015
+1 For Taiga

i love all of you tho

ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀɪᴇꜱ
ꜱᴇᴛ ʙʏ ᴍᴀᴢᴇ <3!

Aug 28, 2018 10:55 AM

Jan 2015
Savvoy of course :jeste:
P.S. I had a heart attack when my name was tagged here. Anyways, thank you Rothy <3 I didn’t expect that coming :topkek: but I’m really happy.

- - - - -

「 𝑏𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 」
ғ ᴏ ʀ ᴜ ᴍ s ᴇ ᴛ ʙ ʏ ᴋ ᴏ ᴛ ᴏ ʀ ɪ
- - - - -
Aug 28, 2018 11:03 AM

Nov 2016
+1 Savvoy
Aug 28, 2018 11:05 AM

Feb 2016
Sav Dad pls

‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎forum set made by jas <3
Aug 28, 2018 11:21 AM

Apr 2014
tfw when no one knows u so u dont get to be a victim sicc
If possible
I vote myself
+ Dande
dandeliyaAug 28, 2018 11:25 AM

Forum Set by my Secret Santa
deliveries here please
Aug 28, 2018 11:24 AM

Mar 2017
+ Dandeliya

Aug 28, 2018 12:48 PM

Dec 2012
+1 Sav
Aug 28, 2018 3:30 PM

Aug 2013
+1 sav
                                                    Sᴇᴛ by KOTORISAURUS

Aug 28, 2018 11:26 PM

Nov 2017
+1 Sav

thank you to my secret santa ;w; youre adorable <3
Aug 29, 2018 4:09 AM

Jun 2010
+ dandeliya
@Roth so honored ;_;
Sep 10, 2018 5:03 AM

Dec 2014
+ dandeliya
Sep 25, 2018 5:31 AM
♡ jeno

Apr 2013
someone make me a victim :holyfuck:

+ dande

(sorry savbando ily still ♥
and taiga u ok i guess)

deliveries here please
forum set by me

+card permits

Sep 26, 2018 3:54 AM

Dec 2014
i miss coffee w darth >>> make this happen again soon
Sep 26, 2018 3:39 PM

Jan 2014
+ dandeliya
Sep 27, 2018 1:17 PM

Oct 2015
+ dande~

-----❀❀❀❀ art by vickisigh ❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
Nov 3, 2018 2:05 PM

Aug 2018
Nico nico nii~! I choose Savvoy-senpai as always!

Nov 3, 2018 2:15 PM

May 2014

❝ coffee time----
----with darth ❞

-----------------------------------------------------------
the only source of entertainment you will ever need

Some often say "Good Coffee is a pleasure. Good friends are a treasure." Others often say "A cup shared with a friend is
happiness tasted and time well spent." Unfortunately for me, it seems I've ran out of coffee and somehow stumbled onto
MAL looking for friends. So what better way to make new people online hate me than to sit with them and talk about life,
memes,- crushed hearts and- broken dreams. CK brings- forth a new weekly/biweekly saga- (depending on my busy lazy
schedule) where you all take a journey with me to find some great MAL users that you can meet stalk, greet stalk & have
a laugh -while they are under the heat. This will definitely- not be some sugar coated & PR edited bullshit that media fake
news feeds to our empty brain. We're talking UNFILTERED, UNEDITED, MEMETASTIC & Gordon Ramsay level FUCKEN
RAW
conversation that will leave you all MINDBLOWN or not. I don't really give a fuck. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

For the Patent Police: We are aware of other famous -mal clubs that might be doing this. No we are- not copying them.
People have been having- coffee and conversing as long as I can remember. So don't sue me. Pls & Ty <3
Main inspiration is from Jerry Seinfeld's show Comedians in Cars getting Coffee. Feeling bored? Go watch that.

t h e _ r u n _ d o w n

1. Each time we will pick a random MAL user based on either nominations by members or interviewed people tagging them.----
2. I'll ask around 21 questions. Some would be mine but most would be from friends & fans submitting questions ahead of time
3. I'll post the unedited interview in the best bbfy'd manner possible and you all can have fun reading it & meme'ing about it.---
See. This shit is easy as two plus two is four minus one that's three. Quick maths eh.

previous || [url=]next [/url]

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

are you ready for it...?

And this weeks victim will be the one and only... Savvoy
click here to submit your questions now!

bbcoding and editing brought to you by Juni
unfortunately this has to be said but please don't
rip off the coding, and ask for permission if you find
something interesting you want to use, pls and thx <3

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
DarthInvaderNov 3, 2018 2:25 PM

MAL
My Reviews
Deliver Here
Join CK Now 🍭

Nov 9, 2018 6:03 PM

May 2014

❝ coffee time----
----with darth ❞

Hello there, welcome back. I'm glad you can join me today. Go yoink that chair from that rude little annoying "friend" of
yours and let's just dive right in with all the espresso shots we have available next to us. We are going to need it if we are
finally going to fucken wake up from the abysmal hibernation that pathetic excuse of Malpocalypse was that ruined
our inspiration & dreams.
Now that we are calm and jittery with caffeine flowing in our veins, let me introduce you to our
newest victim. He needs no introduction because if you read the interview you will get to know about him. Now you maybe
thinking why did I even make you read this Lame Ass Paragraph. Well, that's because I can and you are a Baka.
Why else? So throw away that No-Nut November calendar, because we both know you won't follow it, grab your
rusty trusty little teddy bear and throw away that lame ass BOBA drink. Coffee Time with Darth is back baby...
with a freshly new look & some heavenly Colombian brew. Enjoy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Read on Mongrels!

For the Patent Police: We are aware of other famous -mal clubs that might be doing this. No we are- not copying them.
People have been having- coffee and conversing as long as I can remember. So don't sue me. Pls & Ty <3

t h e _ r u n _ d o w n

1. Each time we will pick a random MAL user based on either nominations by members or interviewed people tagging them.----
3. I'll post the unedited interview in the best bbfy'd manner possible and you all can have fun reading it & meme'ing about it.---

the moment has arrived
As you already know this week's victim is Savvoy.
So now read to your heart's content and meme about it!

round uno

___________Question: What's your name or what name you want people to know you by? How did you come up with your MAL name?
___________Answer: Usually, I change my nickname every so often. I remember when I first got here it was Jaku; I don’t know if you guys remember. Some people still
___________call me that in other servers as that's what it was when they first met me. It would be okay if people just called me what they call me right now which is Sav
___________or Savoy. That’s how I’d want people to call me right now. The history is the same with my MAL name because I change it every so often too. Right now it’s
___________still the same as my nickname; I just had to add an extra ‘v’. The first savoy was already taken by someone who’s not that active, but still active. The actual
___________origin of my name it’s like ‘saver’ which is a pretty known word in different languages. It’s mostly known as Hochachtung in places in Europe, but I think it
___________actually comes from my country Venezuela. There’s chocolate that goes by ‘savoy’ which I love so much so I thought “Hey, why not call myself after a chocolate?”
___________since I am one.

___________Question: Tell me a bit about you. If you had to describe your personality how would you describe it? What was it like growing up in Venezuela? Why did you
___________move here? What do you study? What sort of work are you doing now? What do you hope to do in the future?

___________Answer: I would say that I’m pretty easy to deal with; I’m pretty friendly. I’m open to any kind of conversation, like, it doesn’t matter what you want to talk
___________to me about. It doesn’t always have to be lewd, it can be about everything or anything. Sometimes I don’t know how to follow up a conversation if I don't
___________know anything about the topic we’re talking about. Actually, sometimes, people think that, here and in other servers, I seem mad just because I’m writing
___________too much stuff at the same time or because I sound mad. They think that I’m mad, but actually it’s the opposite because I like to write a lot and I like to discuss
___________things. Also have arguments and read their arguments too and that’s just how I am but people are telling me to chill and I’m actually perfectly chill. I have
___________to say that growing up in Venezuela wasn’t that bad, mostly because my family was mid-class. We weren’t that poor but we weren’t that rich either. I have to say
___________that I grew up with a very caring and loving family since my parents are still together and my sister and nuclear family are all very lovely. I’ve had a few friends
___________in school, mostly because all my school years were in the same school and same classroom so my little group of friends was like seven to ten people, but I still talk
___________to them every day. Putting emotions aside, the situation in my country gets worse each year. There was a point where even if I worked, all the money I earned
___________would be spent on food for that week. There was a moment where I was eating only once today because there wasn’t any good left for us so it was pretty rough.
___________The country pretty much died with economy collapse and food shortages. That’s why I’m in the US right now. I try to explaining something like this to people by
___________saying imagine you buy a pizza and it costs you like $5. Now imagine buying the exact same thing next week but it’s $10. Next year the same thing will cost
___________you $100. Next year the same thing will cost you $200. Inflation gets higher and the foot shortages would just go up more and more. It wasn’t just the food,
___________it was everything. Everything like shampoo, deodorant, everything from food to basic needs. It was really sad. I’d like to leave US since I have other opportunities
___________and even if I work, I can’t buy the things I want, like I can’t buy my favorite games. Obviously, the legal way you’re here affects the way you live. I’m legal
___________here and I can say I’m here just with paper as I have my social security, I have my permission to be here. The thing is that living here is pretty much cold
___________because most of the families of American people live differently to us back in South American countries. We did a lot more talking with lovely people and we were
___________more family-orientated. There were more parties and stuff like that. I moved here with my grandad and some of my uncles because they moved here about 20
___________years ago. I’m the only one from Venezuela who moved here from the ones who were still there. My sister went to Chile, some of our cousins went to Spain
___________and Italy. All my family left Venezuela and went all over the world. I don’t know when I’m going to see my sister again; it could be years or it could be months. I’m
___________a pretty optimistic guy, and I don’t feel bad or get depressed all the time. I try to live my best and try to see everything in a positive light and see the best of
___________everything. I’m pretty happy right now. Right now, I’m working with my grandad who has a small construction company so he has a lot of contracts with small
___________houses that we have to demolish and revamp them. I’m doing a lot of the demolition work and destroying all the houses. It’s pretty fun, as all I have to do is just
___________destroy and destroy and destroy. I don’t see myself doing construction for very long because, even though I like it, it’s not something I love to do all the time.
___________I’m actually saving up money to do some studying to become a pilot and be a pilot here. I’d like to do some work with air landing and aircrafts so in 5
___________years’ time I’d see myself working with an airline, maybe not as pilot, but maybe near the aircraft because it’s been my passion since I was little.

___________Question: What got you into anime? Why did you join MAL? What were you hoping to find and what did you end up finding? How did you find CK? Being one of
___________the active members of CK, what's your fav channel and why do you spend so much time in there?

___________Answer: I actually talked about that with Nikki. When I was new, there used to be a channel called Cartoon Network. I used to watch a lot of Naruto and Dragon
___________Ball on there, but I didn’t even know it was anime back then. I actually got into anime when Sword Art Online was airing and I liked it a lot. I gave other anime a
___________try after that and here I am with my shitty taste. I joined MAL just to keep track of the things I see and there was a moment when I was pretty active there,
___________being on all the forums and being in so many clubs, both Spanish and English. I don’t go on MAL much anymore, just from time to time. I don’t know how I
___________found CK, I think I just saw so many clubs and picked one that was pretty much active and I just joined. Then I found out about Discord and I created one and
___________joined a server. I didn’t talk at first, though; I joined and went missing for 2 months. I think you guys know my favorite channel already. I spend a lot of time
___________in #weaboo_wankers because I like to have that feeling of actually owning something for once in my life and that something is cute waifus.

___________Question: So what's the story behind your profile picture and layout? Who is featured and why do you love them so much? What's the requirement to be friends
___________with you on MAL? Tell me a bit about your likes and dislikes?

___________Answer: It’s just my name since I change it every so often from here to there. I actually changed it recently as I like that character a lot from Grand Blue Fantasy.
___________She’s a small girl but she’s actually legal. She’s very cute and I like the way she talks and the way she sees things, but I put her on my profile because I’m too lazy
___________to do something big. Everyone can be my friend if they actually talk to me. If you see my profile and actually see me as being interesting enough to be friends with
___________me then I’ll accept your friend request. The people I don’t like on MAL are just the people who go around adding everybody and then you go on their profile and all
___________their comments are ‘Thanks for the add’ and ‘Hey, thanks for the friend request, thank you’. I like big butts and I cannot lie, but I’m going to talk about my dislikes
___________first. I dislike hypocritical people and like people who go behind your back and then smile to your face. I can’t stand them because even if they just do it once and
___________then say they won’t do it again, you know they will do it again. That’s just the way they are. I like games, and I like music a lot; I listen to it all day not matter what
___________I’m doing. I listen to pretty much everything, but my favorite thing to do is put my folder on shuffle and I listen to Electro and mainstream pop.

___________Question: In the CK Server, there is a running meme, "Conservative Savvoy". How did that meme happen?
___________Answer: Oh, I know. My views aren’t very conservative, being myself, what they call ‘an Alien' because I’m not American, but not illegal either. I've a different point
___________of view with some stuff. For instance, I told you that I don’t like back-stabbers, but people have favorite people in the media which usually have something fake
___________going on, and I don’t like that and I like to be clear on that. However, if I talk about it someone comes on that likes that person and shows me all this proof
___________against me. I just like to see both sides of the story, but I do get quite a lot of hate because of it. You can talk to me and I won’t tell you to believe stuff like ‘Don’t
___________be friends with Muslims, all Muslims are terrorists’ but I can tell you that one particular person from that religion did something wrong, but any ideology can be
___________twisted. Sometimes you can’t deny some obvious stuff.

___________Question: Tell me 3 facts about you. What hobbies do you have? What sort of food do you like? Do you like to travel? Do you like to game? Why are you
___________obsessed with Gacha games? What's the coolest thing you've done that is etched in your memory? Do you have any collections?

___________Answer: I would say listening to music, reading, and daydreaming, I guess. Reading doujinshi as well. I like to read a lot. I like seafood, pizza and burgers.
___________For Venezuelan food, I like this one dish called Pabeloon which is basically fried plain things with strings of meat, rice and fried eggs. It’s pretty tasty. I actually
___________do like to travel, and I haven’t really traveled since I’m poor; but if I had the chance to travel, of course I would. I want to visit the Netherlands, Sweden,
___________Switzerland, and all those sorts of countries because I like their landscapes and their culture. I’m one of those guys who’s taken in by landscapes and views
___________like Iceland, Italy, of course Japan, and Nepal. I don’t even know which answer is right to explain why I’m obsessed with Gacha games. It’s like every time I go to
___________my phone and I see my cute little picture, it feels good. I don’t know how to explain it. Some people will understand me as it’ll be the same for them. I’m not so
___________much into Pokémon because if it’s collecting animals, I’m not so into it, but if I have to collect cute girls, of course I am. I’m starting to buy some posters here
___________because back in Venezuela I couldn’t buy anything. I’m starting to build my collection, but it’s still new. My coolest memories were from when I was 12 years old as
___________I remember going to a state in Venezuela that had one of the highest mountains in the country where you can actually die parachuting. I remember being that
___________little and wanting to try, and there was this guy who was like “Hey, why not jump with me” and I was like “Hell yeah, let’s do it” so I jumped it. It was cool because
___________I was, like, falling, and everything was moving so fast, so yeah, pretty much one of my coolest memories.

___________Question: What's one of your biggest regrets? School life or relationship-wise? If you could go back in time, would you change it or just let it be? What's it
___________like growing up knowing what's happening in Venezuela? What do you want to tell the world that the media leaves out about the condition over there?

___________Answer: I'm going to have to think about biggest regret because even though one of my relationships was pretty much toxic, but I can’t regret that
___________really as I grew up with that person and learnt things about myself that I didn’t know. More of a regret would be being mad with someone and not making up,
___________but not seeing that person again as they passed away. I still regret not saying sorry to that person, but other than that I don’t really have any regrets. I try not to
___________worry about those sorts of things, though, because you just have to keep moving on. I would say that media is pretty decided and pretty much everything is
___________divided into left and right with that stupid fight. Well, most of the right wing of media channels actually tell closer to the truth about what’s happening in
___________Venezuela, but because people are convincing themselves that the President is doing the right thing because he’s fighting Trump and all that, they don’t believe
___________the problems happening in Venezuela and don’t believe the corruption is real in my country. Every time they show a riot happening in Venezuela, they
___________always blame the opposite party saying they’re criminals and that they’re destroying the country. When you know the truth of what’s happening there,
___________it kind of infuriates you because there isn’t much you can do. If you go on Twitter or Facebook and tell the truth, they jump on you and tell you you’re lying
___________and you’re racist. It’s pretty much like that. At the moment, I’m trying to disconnect myself from the media as it just leaves you with that sickness inside of
___________you, and I’m tired of it and talking about politics and what’s happening. I can tell you right now that when I was there and in riots, I saw people die right in
___________front of me. I saw my friend dying because one of the guards shot him in the leg and I saw people being run over because of the security guards. I saw a lot
___________of bad shit, but even if I tell people about what I saw, they still tell me I’m lying and that I’m just a puppet of Trump, stuff like that. I’m just tired of it and I try
___________not to talk about politics too much because what’s the point.

___________Question: Why did you decide to join the Discord community after joining MAL? How much of an impact the Discord community has had on you vs. the
___________MAL community? Did you love Discord more after the MALpocalypse? What's the weirdest rumor you heard about CK and after joining do you agree with that rumor?

___________Answer: My first Discord community was NekoPop. Actually, I don’t think it was NekoPop, I think it was one of those 20+ servers which are pretty much
___________stupid if you ask me. I got to know a lot of people and to meet new friends. The I grew up to be on other stories, and sometimes I’m more active in a server than
___________another. Right now, I can say that my most active server is CK, as it has the most people I know. Even if you like, what I told you about, have serious discussions
___________with them, they will still be your friend, but on other servers I’d be banned. Sometimes friendships I had would be turned down for specific reasons. You get to
___________know a lot of new people, but at the same time you get to forget a lot of people too. Even before the MALpocolypse, I was active on Discord more anyways, so I
___________can say that I like Discord more than anything because anywhere I go and everywhere I am, I can be on my phone or laptop since it’s so easy to access and
___________have those people waiting for you to say “Hey” to. It’s like a second home to me. I haven’t heard any rumors really; like, all I heard was stuff about CK being all
___________about starting fights with people, but I didn’t really see that as important anyway.

___________Question: What's your fav anime? What's your least fav anime? Do you think you have a shit taste in anime? What's your fav manga?
___________Answer: I would say my favorite anime would be Steins;Gate. I’m pretty easy to entertain so even if I had watched an anime that I didn’t like at all, it’s
___________like, I can’t remember which one because I can’t remember which I find less bad. I guess I have shit taste, but I don’t really care about taste; I just watch anything
___________I find entertaining. If I like it, it doesn’t really matter what the genre is. I pretty much just give everything 10; it’s usually weird for me to give something
___________less than 5. It has to be really sucky. If light novel counts, then my favorite is probably the Sword Art Online light novels. I know people hate it a lot and I
___________can actually see why since the first series is pretty sucky, if you ask me. I actually got to read the series which is airing right now, Alicization, and it’s one of the
___________best things I’ve read in my entire life. It’s got so much action and so many more characters. It became one of my favorite things to read.

___________Question: Between Maze and I. Why do you like Maze and why do you hate me?
___________Answer: Is this the common question everyone has to answer??? I like Maze because she’s funny, and easy to talk with, and she plays with you in every way
___________so she’s like a good friend even if you talk with her just once. And... I hate you because of your puns.

___________Intermission: The first part of the interview is sponsored by Mentos Pure Fresh Mint.

round dos

___________Question: Tits or Ass?
___________Answer: Ass

___________Question: Fav channel in CK Discord & Fav Emote?
___________Answer: Favorite emote is :sexy: and :savmugu:. Favorite channel is #weaboo_wankers.

___________Question: If you could marry one character from Azur Lane, who would it be?
___________Answer: Miss Eugen

___________Question: If you get banned from a Discord server, what would it be for?
___________Answer: Being too friendly, I guess.

___________Question: If you could change your MAL name what would it be?
___________Answer: Savoy with just one ‘v’.

___________Question: Fav guilty pleasure?
___________Answer: Eating pizza with pineapple.

___________Question: If you could eat as much of one food as you wanted without ever getting full or fat, which food would you choose?
___________Answer: I would choose shrimps in anyways. Fried... just anyway.

___________Answer: The depth of the ocean.

___________Question: Which world would you rather be in: a world with all 2D characters of your dream, or this world?
___________Answer: If you’re in a world of all your 2D character then you just know they love you, so I’d stay here.

___________Question: If I visited your city, what 3 places would you take me to?
___________Answer: I have no idea because my city’s boring and I still don’t know a lot of places.

___________Question: On a scale of 1-10, how attractive do you think you are?
___________Answer: I would say I’m not ugly but I’m not as good looking so I’d say 6 or 7.

___________Question: What's your go to pick up line?
___________Answer: Goddamn, you’ve fucked me with that one. I actually have to tell you that I’ve never used one because they’ve been used on me. I can’t
___________remember them; it doesn’t work rapid fire.

___________Question: Ever been slapped by your date/lover? Ever slapped a date/lover?
___________Answer: Yeah and no.

___________Question: What are your pet peeves?
___________Answer: Watching someone eating with lots of mouth noises. I hate that. All the stuff that I hate are those small noises that like a door can do.

___________Answer: Hey, that’s personal. I’ve been caught fapping a lot of times.

___________Question: Would you rather not shower for a week or not brush your teeth for a week?
___________Answer: I’d rather not brush my teeth for a week.

___________Answer: @Mikame- @Nikian @Partyjerk @Sonole @DarthInvader

___________Question: If you took me to Venezuela, which cities or attractions would you show me first?
___________Answer: Well, actually, there are a lot of nice things in Venezuela, if you put all the shitty things aside. I would take you to a state called Vargas, which
___________has one of nicest beaches you’ve ever seen in your life. It has like crystal clear water and you can bathe right there with the fishes with you.

___________Answer: There was a moment when I was little when I was truly afraid of Michael Jackson’s video, Thriller Anything other than that, like fictional
___________monsters, it’s more old stories that each country has. One is called the Sivol, which whistles and if you hear it next to you, it means it’s very far away from you,
___________but if you hear it far away from you, it means it’s right next to you.

___________Question: Would you rather lose the ability to hear or lose the ability to walk?
___________Answer: I would rather lose the ability to walk.

___________Question: On a scale of 1-10, how much do you hate me right now?
___________Answer: 11, I guess.

___________Intermission: This interview is brought to you by Apple iPhone. Don’t buy that shit.

round tres

___________Question: Who's your favorite kouhai?
___________Answer: Of course the one and only Nickie.

___________Question: What is your favorite drink?
___________Answer: I would say mango punch.

___________Question: Can you tell us your favorite phrase in Spanish?
___________Answer: I would say mostly the insults. Coño de tu madre. This is like ‘motherfucker’ in Spanish.

___________Question: How much do you love me? -from Katie
___________Answer: I love her a lot; she’s a pretty nice friend.

___________Question: Favorite loli kek ?
___________Answer: Favorite loli what? I have a lot of lolis that I like, but I’d say my fave is Shiro from No Game No Life.

___________Question: Why are you so obsessed with 2D girls? It's kinda concerning.
___________Answer: I really am actually obsessed, because they’re cute af and I like how they’re drawn. They’re precious, their bodies like… It’s not really a sexual
___________thing, but also admiration.

___________Question: What is your favorite type of coffee?
___________Answer: I don’t drink too much coffee, but if I do have to say one, I’d have to say French Vanilla.

___________Question: What's your ideal date like?
___________Answer: Movies, Restaurants, McDonald’s. As long as I enjoy being with that person.

___________Question:Would you rather lose the ability to hear or lose the ability to walk?
___________Answer:I would rather lose the ability to walk.

___________Question: What's your secret to being the best senpai ever?
___________Answer: My secret is just being me.

___________Question: What's your morning routine like?
___________Answer: If I wake up, if I have nothing to do I just sleep for 2 more hours. But if I do have to do stuff like work or whatever, I just go shower and brush
___________my teeth and whatever. Have breakfast etc.

___________Question: Do you want to learn another language? If so, which one and why?
___________Answer: Next to English, yeah maybe German or Russian? Japanese?

___________Question: What do you consider your greatest strength? Your greatest weakness?
___________Answer: My optimism I guess? Weakness would be… always wanting the best out of someone you know? Even if that person does something bad, I’d give
___________them another chance; it’s a double edged sword

___________Question: Do you have any bad habits you wish you could break? What are they?
___________Answer: Let’s say, you know, sometimes… I like to bite my nails.

___________Question: Are you doing No Nut November?
___________Answer: Who the fuck does that?! Like actually, who? What’s the advantage of not having an orgasm for a month? Every man has their needs, like I
___________don’t do it daily. I just do it when I want to do it.

___________Question: What Gacha girls have you fapped over? :kek:
___________Answer: Well I have to divide it for each game I guess. I would say my favorite girl right now is Princess Eugen.

___________Question: What is the worst US state and why?
___________Answer: I wasn’t born here, so I don’t know too much about their laws and their accent and other clichés, etc… So I don’t know which to say cuz idk.

___________Question: Ever thought about giving a banana a blowjob?
___________Answer: Did Sonole ask this? Or Mika? Or was it Lacri… Of course.. Why would I give a blowjob to a banana? This is the first time because you mentioned
___________it now. But that doesn’t count because you just made me think about it.

vote for the next victim
@dandeliya @mutsukii @Sonole

bbcoding & editing brought to you by Darth & Juni
special custom edition badge cooked by Chef Nate
interview brought to you by the CK Interview Team

ElleGraceNov 10, 2018 6:36 PM

MAL
My Reviews
Deliver Here
Join CK Now 🍭

Nov 9, 2018 6:23 PM

Jun 2010
Sav boi, too much fap too much salt

+ dandeliya
Nov 9, 2018 6:24 PM

Nov 2017
+1 dande pl0x

Nov 9, 2018 6:26 PM
Feb 2017
+1 dandeliya
Nov 9, 2018 7:13 PM

Dec 2012
Sonole pls

Also interesting read. Wouldn't say your views are conservative, perfectly normal.
Nov 9, 2018 8:18 PM

Mar 2017
+1 Dande

Nov 9, 2018 8:45 PM

Dec 2014
+ dandeliya

Okay this was a good one. Nice Sav :sir:
cute badge btw
MazeNov 9, 2018 8:49 PM
Nov 9, 2018 8:56 PM

Aug 2018
Sonole Boi

Nov 9, 2018 9:13 PM

Dec 2015
Some parts are quite misheard butt fuck it, I'm misfit :peposmug:

+1 Sonofabitchole :sir:
Nov 9, 2018 11:46 PM
♡ jeno

Apr 2013
+ dande

sorry sonole my meme boi ♥

deliveries here please
forum set by me

+card permits

Nov 10, 2018 12:30 AM

Nov 2016
+1 Sonole
Nov 10, 2018 12:52 AM

Oct 2015
+ sonole

Nice interview sav!

ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀɪᴇꜱ
ꜱᴇᴛ ʙʏ ᴍᴀᴢᴇ <3!

Nov 10, 2018 4:39 AM

Mar 2016
+sonole
Nov 14, 2018 5:00 PM

Jul 2017
+1 Sonole even though I'm probably gonna hate it kek
SonoleNov 14, 2018 5:18 PM
Nov 15, 2018 12:03 PM

Oct 2015
+ sono
i can feel its gonna be gud

-----❀❀❀❀ art by vickisigh ❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
Nov 15, 2018 12:37 PM

Aug 2013
+1 mutsukek
                                                    Sᴇᴛ by KOTORISAURUS

Nov 19, 2018 7:18 AM

Jun 2015
+ Dande
Nov 23, 2018 1:10 PM

Jan 2016
+ 1 for sonole
Nov 23, 2018 2:03 PM

May 2014

❝ coffee time----
----with darth ❞

Some often say "Good Coffee is a pleasure. Good friends are a treasure." Others often say "A cup shared with a friend is
happiness tasted and time well spent." Unfortunately for me, it seems I've ran out of coffee and somehow stumbled onto
MAL looking for friends. So what better way to make new people online hate me than to sit with them and talk about life,
memes,- crushed hearts and- broken dreams. CK brings- forth a new weekly/biweekly saga- (depending on my busy lazy
schedule) where you all take a journey with me to find some great MAL users that you can meet stalk, greet stalk & have
a laugh -while they are under the heat. This will definitely- not be some sugar coated & PR edited bullshit that media fake
news feeds to our empty brain. We're talking UNFILTERED, UNEDITED, MEMETASTIC & Gordon Ramsay level FUCKEN
RAW
conversation that will leave you all MINDBLOWN or not. I don't really give a fuck. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

t h e _ r u n _ d o w n

are you ready for it...?

And this week's victim will be the one and only... Sonole
click here to submit your questions now!

bbcoding and editing brought to you by Juni
unfortunately this has to be said but please don't
rip off the coding, and ask for permission if you find
something interesting you want to use, pls and thx <3

ElleGraceNov 23, 2018 2:08 PM

MAL
My Reviews
Deliver Here
Join CK Now 🍭

Dec 30, 2018 7:24 PM

May 2014

❝ coffee time----
----with darth ❞

Hello there jolly naughty people of CK! How are your holidays going? Boring? Lame? Stupid? Not enough Drama?
Tell me about it. Is Global Warming real? Is Trump still building that wall? Do we even want to talk politics? Ofc not.
Anyways, since your holidays are going dry af like 90% of MAL users' sex life do I have a juicy drama filled Coffee
time Interview for you. So, go yoink that chair from that rude little annoying shit-faced drunk "friend" at every party
of yours and let's just dive right in with all the espresso shots & vodka spiked eggnogs we have available next to us. We
won't really need it but it's fun af anyway. Remember kids don't do drugs and stay in school like our good poster boy we
are interviewing today. He is not only in the possession of 200 IQ but he is also chill and smart af with a quirky sense of
humour. Now that we are almost losing your attention span, let me introduce you to our newest victim. He doesn't need
an introduction because if you read the bloody interview you will get to know about him. Now you maybe thinking why
did I even make you read this Lame Ass Paragraph. Well, that's because I can and you are a Big Baka. Why else?
So now that you are done with Destroy Dick December throw away that Smexy 2018 calendar, grab your rusty trusty
little teddy bear and throw away that lame ass BOBA drink. Coffee Time with Darth is back once again babe...
with a freshly new look & some heavenly Colombian brew. Enjoy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Read on Mongrels!

t h e _ r u n _ d o w n

the moment has arrived
As you already know this week's victim is Sonole.
So now read to your heart's content and meme about it!

round uno

___________Question: What's your name or what name you want people to know you by? How did you come up with your MAL name?
___________Answer: Well, my real name is Douglas, or Doug, but I rather you guys call me by Sonole or whatever the hell variation people come up with.
___________I don’t really mind what people call me. My mal name was made when I got tired of this old name I used to use back when I was a kid. This name
___________was very uncreative. So, I came up with another name. It was just one word but like capitalized to show difference from some nerd online. Pretty
___________much because I’m lame like that. My thought afterwards were that sounded too basic, and then I decided to just pick random letters from the name
___________and make it sound like an actual word. Sonole is what I came up with.

___________Question: Tell me a bit about you? If you had to describe your personality how would you describe it? Where did you grow up and how was it
___________like growing up there? What do you study? What sort of work are you doing now? What do you hope to do in the future?

___________Answer: I guess I’m more laidback than most people. Pretty chill but I’m also always been a nerd my whole life. I’ve grown up in Michigan my
___________whole life and I still life here to this day in the same city. Its name is Flint and it has about 100000 people in it. You may have heard it on the news
___________because of the water problem. The water issue is still not resolved in some other areas but where I live, it is solved. Growing up there sucks. Our
___________city doesn’t have the best reputation, high crime rate and the water crisis.However, I like living here and don’t mind the problems too much. Everyone
___________I know lives here and I like most of the people. I’m currently in high school, currently a sophomore. I don’t know how to equivalent it. it’s like
___________the tenth grade. I hope to go into either political science or computer science, in college. This because I’ve just always been interested in computers.
___________I’m most likely just gonna go with political science because I know dog shit about computers and I’ve been interested in politics for a long time
___________now. History has always been interesting, and history and politics kinda coincide. It’s also like real life, something is probably going to be useful.
___________You can actually help change your community if you become politician. Wait, people from political science don’t become politician. They only work
___________behind the screens. But still, they can help change things. For if I want to work for or change the current system I don’t know. Most definitely
___________gonna take bribes. Because ya know, money rules world. Gotta pay the bills, gotta feed people, like your family. I also see myself probably as more
___________leftwing. I don’t really wanna get into politics too much. If I would look back to my current opinion, I would see myself as terrible person. But
___________I’ll earn the money under Trump, hehe.

___________Question: What got you into anime? Why did you join MAL? What were you hoping to find and what did you end up finding? How did you find
___________CK? Being one of the active members of CK, what's your fav channel and why do you spend so much time in there?

___________Answer: My friends got me into anime, they were all a bit into it, but not like deep. They’re into a ton of shounen anime. Things like Dragonball,
___________My Hero Academia, and also stuff like Attack on Titan or Tokyo ghoul. And they got me to watching dragonball super for the first time. And I was
___________like, this is actually kinda cool. After that I started watching other stuff. Or actually got really into it. I joined Mal just because it pops up if you
___________try to google anime. Its one of the first things that pops up. Together with me wanting to get more into anime and being terrible at remembering
___________stuff plus, you know me, being terrible at binge watching, that made me forget which episodes I leave on. So, I thought an account is kind of a
___________good way to keep track of all that amines. I don’t know what I was hoping to find but it tells you which seasonals are coming out so I usually just
___________check those out. For the most part it helps me, to find more stuff. I just fetch anything random that looks interesting, for the most part. Some
___________of the better anime I’ve found from it are like Steins: gate and stuff like that. I found Ck back in July when I first joined. I made like an introduction
___________post on the MAL forums, which I’ve since deleted. It was like: ‘Hey, get to know me’. And then some people saw it and I got a couple of club invites,
___________with one of them CK. I joined most clubs but I didn’t do much in any of the clubs. I just joined them to be a part of them. My favorite channel
___________currently is probably candy court or now, I guess, nadeko-nani for the memes. Candy-court is my favorite channel for I just love talking to people
___________here. Really, really nice with people you got in this server.

___________Question: So what's the story behind your profile picture and layout? Who is featured and why do you love them so much? What's the requirement
___________to be friends with you on MAL? Tell me a bit about your likes and dislikes?

___________Answer: Well my profile picture is just a random picture of Megumin that I thought looked nice and I put on there. My layout is really basic, I just
___________put random stuff on there that I think is funny. I also put all my cards on there to make it look nice. Mostly because I not good enough at gfx to
___________make stuff myself. Probably not will be in the future too but I just wanna show off some cool stuff. I also put a chart or two here. The main thing I
___________put on there is a favorite song. I just put songs on there to tell people I like this song and I want all checking it out. Right now, it’s joji’s slow dancing
___________in the dark. I haven’t changed it in a while, probably I should tho. I have no clue where to change it to and that’s the reason why I haven’t changed
___________it up until now. I have absolutely no requirements for friends on mal. I add almost anybody. Usually when somebody adds me randomly, I ask how
___________did you find my profile. I just add them anyways, I don’t really mind. The reason I don’t have loads of friends on Mal is that I don’t go out of my way
___________to add new people. Unless you active on MAL, you won’t come across my profile that often too. The most active on MAL am I on forum games.

___________Question: In the CK Server, everyone knows you are obsessed with AoT, why are you?
___________Answer: I’m not obsessed with it, but it was the second anime I got into. It’s one of the ones I actually really, really liked. Its probably one of the only
___________manga I read now. I almost never read manga much besides Attack on Titan. I really like it, it’s a good story and the show that really got me into
___________anime. The first thing I ever watched was Dragonball Super though but it wasn’t really the best. I got some help from friends figuring out what
___________all the characters were and stuff because it can be confusing as sequel. This plus some helps from the internet and Dragonball z abridged made
___________it watchable. That’s a really good show on Youtube by the way. Back to attack on titan, I prefer the manga because it more up to date. The anime
___________is really good too, it follows the manga really well. It skips some parts but I get why. They did oversaturate the anime a bit though, that was a less
___________good move.

___________Question: Tell me 3 facts about you. What hobbies do you have? What sort of food do you like? Do you like to travel? Do you like to game? Why are
___________you obsessed with Fortnite? What's the coolest thing you've done that is etched in your memory?

___________Answer: For the past years I’ve been top in my class for overall grade. I also played on a soccer team for three years. I look back on that time with,
___________not really regret, but just thinking that I could have been doing better. The third fact is that I got accepted in a national honours society. Oh ye and
___________I forgot, I have a twin brother. I don’t think about that much because most people that know me already knew about it. I forgot that internet exists
___________sadly. He is not here at the moment but he’s probably in the basement somewhere. My hobbies are pretty much watching youtube videos. Every
___________time I’m bored I just spend my time watching random youtube videos. Every so often I watch some anime and play some games too. For food I
___________like a lot but I’m also very picky. I’m a fan of pizzas. But no pineapple. I also like steak or bratwurst. The last place I visited was Cedar point, which
___________is a really big amusement park in Ohio, in the Midwest. This was with a program group I’m in. Something I really want is to travel down to Florida
___________to see my grandma. This Christmas I’m going to see my older brother in Oklahoma though. He is at least 20 year older than me For games I mostly
___________play a lot of games on ma phone. Fortnite mobile for example. I don’t know why I play it but it is one of the ways to connect with friends in my life.
___________A lot of them also play it. For computer games I play civ 5 a lot because I can run it on my computer. I also started the Steins:gate visual novel
___________but never came around to finish it. Town of Salem is one of the games I play too. I also have Sims 4 but don’t play it that often. It has an update
___________every time I play it, and takes a while to do that. That’s why I don’t play. There aren’t many big updates coming out for that game and there
___________is also probably not going to be a new game. I believe the division that made it in EA got shut down. This is a while ago so I don’t know if anything
___________has changed. The coolest thing I’ve ever done is when I was still in soccer and everything seemed to line up perfectly and I somehow got 4 goals.
___________It was really fun. It was little kidssoccer, I was like ten, but still that was hecks of fun. And the funny thing about it was that I was wearing jersey
___________number one. And everyone was like that jersey number one. This while I usually never scored. One of the goals I remember was just the goalie
___________that fell and I just tapped the ball in. That’s literally all I have.

___________Question: What's one of your biggest regret? School life or Relationship wise? If you could go back in time, would you change it or just let it be?
___________What's it like going through high school in today's day age? Is high school what media portrays it to be like? How has Youtubers like Paul Brothers
___________or streams like Ninja impact the personalities of people around you?

___________Answer: My biggest regret relationship wise is that it never happened. In school, I don’t really have much to regret about. There just little things I
___________wished I’ve done better or wish I said something differently. But I can’t really change it, so I just accept it all. And I would not change it if I could go
___________back in time because it brought me to now, and I’m pretty happy right now with where I’m at. It’s not the greatest but I’m happy with it. My American
___________high school life is also quite different than portraited in movies but cant really tell you much because of privacy reasons. It’s not a public school
___________at least. There are different standards and its pretty strict rule wise. You won’t see a lot of fighting here, and were not big in sports because we are
___________a smaller school. Its predominantly African-American, but there is a big portion Hispanic and white as well. I wouldn’t say it’s a really multicultural
___________school. I don’t see that as a bad thing, its still a diverse school. Everyone just blends in. The youtubers didn’t really have much effect here, most
___________people don’t really follow youtube. They would ask who is Jake Paul? Most people will know Ninja, because all the guys play fortnite and Ninja in
___________the biggest name in fortnite right now. They are joking about his sniper streaming but nobody is really influenced as I know. I think the younger
___________kids get more influenced because they are more into the youtube stuff. I sound like granny right now. Most people I know just don’t have the time
___________for youtube. Like they once in a while, but its not really a big thing in their lives. Not like me, where my main hobby is youtube. I know nobody
___________like that. I think it’s a myth that Ninja has the power to ban anyone on fortnite. He probably wants the power to ban anyone, but I believe any big
___________streamer does that the same way. I don’t think he’s anything special.

___________Question: Why did you decide to join the discord community after joining MAL? How much of an impact the discord community has had on you vs
___________the MAL community? Did you love discord more after the malpocalypse? What's the weirdest rumour you heard about CK and after joining do you
___________agree with that rumour?

___________Answer: I had discord since 2016 because I was playing this little text-based game named Thorn. They made a discord to stay connected because
___________it was a small game and it got split up a lot. I didn’t use discord it much until October. After this, another game I was playing called nation states.
___________I only got into that discord because a youtuber I watched had that discord. I met a lot of people on there. We ended up being really tired of the
___________moderators on this server because they were really strict so we decided to make our own discord. I stayed there a little but there were certain
___________people really not fond of me and I was not fond of them. So, I ended up leaving. The CK discord I got into because I got invited by Darth. I wanted
___________to talk a bit more about anime but the people in the other servers I had that wanted to talk about anime were quite toxic. I only became active
___________in de CK discord after 3 months, in April. I only became active after disliking the other community I was in. Since then been sort of active. I was
___________also in The Moonlight Clearing to keep a check on the cards. This I also did in CK. I didn’t get too affected by malpocalypse, I didn’t really talk
___________on mal, and I only really checked the anime stats on there. And updated my list. The only disadvantage was the absence of new cards. I was
___________mainly on discord anyways. I didn’t really hear rumors because I wasn’t really active on MAL. In the general forums people don’t really talk about
___________clubs so I don’t know any rumors.

___________Question: What's your fav anime? What's your least fav anime? Do you think you have a shit taste in anime? What's your fav kpop group?
___________Answer: I always argue about my favorite anime. I usually just categorize them. Some of my favorite amine are Steins:gate, Attack on Titan of
___________course and Boku waTomodachi ga Sukunai. The last one is really stupid, kinda of an shitty harem, but I like it for its weird sense of humor. If I had
___________to choose it would be one the first two. The worst one would be, I didn’t really watch a lot of anime though, Deus Irai. Its about Nazi-wizards
___________or something like that. I literally dropped after the second episode because there was no plot. It was just some strung about episodes that way
___________trying to be way too edgy. Its probably the worst I’ve ever seen. But of the ones I’ve completed definitely ousama game. Its based of the king’s
___________game, the party game where people do random dares and stuff. But this is taken to another level and if you don’t complete your dare you die
___________pretty much. It sounded like a good idea but the execution was terrible. And I looked up de anime studio and this was their first anime that wasn’t
___________a hentai. My favorite genre is comedy because I like having a laugh. It makes life a bit easier. Like Konosuba, but there is a ton of them. It’s the
___________biggest genre on my list. After that something like action or harem. I kinda like harem for some reason. Some of them are okay, like Nisekoi. I
___________wouldn’t say I got a shit taste in anime, I like to consider myself a below-average watcher. I don’t really like to judge people on their taste, including
___________my own. If you view your taste as shit, you view it as shit. If you are an elitist, well fuck you. Everyone has their own taste and I feel like that
___________should be respected. I think my taste is fine. For K-pop, I don’t really follow specific people in K-pop, but my favorite group is probably Red Velvet.
___________I don’t really follow much they do like other people but I still like their music. They even went to North Korea, that was kind of weird, with a lot of
___________protection of the South Korean Government though I think. They made a lot of attention with that.

___________Question: Between Maze and I. Why do you like Maze and why do you hate me?
___________Answer: Lowkey, I only talked to maze a couple of times. I wanna say I like her more than you. And I wanna say I like you more than her. I definitely
___________talked to you more. And never had a bad interaction with Maze. So, I choose neither of you.

___________Intermission: The first part of the interview is sponsored by Mentos Pure Fresh Mint.

round dos

___________Question: Fortnite or Osu?
___________Answer: Never played Osu so Fortnite.

___________Question: Fav channel in CK Discord & Fav Emote
___________Answer: Favourite channel is #candy_court and my favourite emote is :kek: or :oppai: because oppai.

___________Question: If you could marry one character from AoT, who would it be?
___________Answer: None of them because they’re probably not my type.

___________Question: If you can get banned from a discord server what would it be for?
___________Answer: Spamming offensive memes.

___________Question: If you could change your mal name what would it be?
___________Answer: My MAL name would be...I don’t know, I wouldn’t change it. It would be Shitnole.

___________Question: If you can bring one extinct animal back what would it be and why?
___________Answer: I would bring back the...what’s an extinct animal that wouldn’t kill me? Probably the woolly mammoth, I guess. The Dodo would just
___________kill itself off at some point.

___________Answer: Probably pizza. My favourite is like meat-lover pizzas, I’m not a veggie person. I like olives I guess, but yeah.

___________Answer: Heights and death.

___________Question: Which would you rather be in, an insane asylum or prison?
___________Answer: Prison because at least I wouldn’t be insane. If I’m not insane then I wouldn’t be in an asylum.

___________Answer: Probably downtown, you can see the old brick road. Especially the whole back to the bricks sort of thing. There’s not that much else in
___________my town, I guess there’s the one factory that’s still open from GM. I guess I could take you down to Detroit, see motor city.

___________Question: On a scale of 1-10 how lazy do you think you are?
___________Answer: 7 – if I want to do something, I’ll do it but not if I don’t want to do something.

___________Question: What's your go to comfort food?
___________Answer: I don’t know what’s really considered comfort food but if I’m bored then I’ll eat like chips or icecream, something like that.

___________Question: What's your fav go to meme these days?
___________Answer: My favourite memes at the moment are the Bert and Ernie memes from Sesame Street.

___________Question: What are your pet-peeves?
___________Answer: You know there’s a timer on a microwave, I hate it when people leave that timer up there so I can’t see the time. Whenever I walk past
___________it, I always look up there for a time thinking it’s only 6 seconds, it’s weird. I also hate chalk on a chalkboard and people scratching certain surfaces.

___________Answer: So back in 6th grade, I jumped over someone and shouted teabag but the teacher heard so I got sent to ISS (in-school suspension).

___________Answer: Shower.

___________Answer: @DarthInvader @Savvoy @Serenitymae @mutsukii + @OdysseysReign

___________Question: What fictional character would be the most boring to meet in real life?
___________Answer: That one guy from Star Trek who’s always really serious...Spock, I guess that’s his name. I see clips of him around and seems like he’d
___________be really boring.

___________Answer: No, not really. There’s one specific thing that always appeared in my nightmares: this guy who was all white and you could only see their
___________mouth and eyes. I don’t know what that was about but they always killed me so that’s what scared me.

___________Answer: Hear.

___________Question: On a scale of 1-10 how much do you hate me right now?
___________Answer: I don’t know how to count that high

___________Intermission: This interview is brought to you by Apple Iphone. Don’t buy that shit.

round tres

___________Question: How are you feeling today?
___________Answer: I feel fantastic.

___________Question: Did you fail No Nut November?
___________Answer: I won’t answer on that.

___________Question: Bitch lasagna?
___________Answer: Oh yeah.

___________Question: Do you play any sports?
___________Answer: I used to but not anymore.

___________Question: What is your happiest childhood memory?
___________Answer: My happiest childhood memory...I don’t really know. I’d like to say the soccer one but it’s not really...I’m not sure. I think just the general
___________childhood and the friends I had made me happy.

___________Question: What is your fav Disney movie?
___________Answer: I don’t really know. When I was growing up I liked the Pixlr movies like Cars and Toy Story. Lion King was always a good one but they
___________have made a live-action now. Well, they call it live-action but everything is just CG

___________Question: Do you have any ambitions for later on in life?
___________Answer: No, I’m not really sure what I’m going to do with my life after college.

___________Question: How do you like your coffee?
___________Answer: Don’t drink coffee.

___________Question:Which city do you definitely want to visit once in your life?
___________Answer:I want to be able to visit Tokyo and LA. I guess that’s two, oh well.

___________Question: Describe CK in one word.
___________Answer: Why, just why. It’s weird but in a good way.

___________Question: If you would get a cat, what would you call it?
___________Answer: Something basic like Mittens or something. I have a cat called Sheeba.

___________Question: If you could get one thing for free the rest of your life, what would it be?
___________Answer: A gaming laptop so I can finally do some gaming stuff.

___________Question: What is it like having a twin brother?
___________Answer: Hate it. Would definitely replace him, rather a sister. I think a sister would be a lot less annoying but I definitely wouldn’t know
___________because I’ve never had one.

___________Question: If you could bring one anime character to life, which one would it be and why?
___________Answer: I’d bring Ken Kaneki to life.

___________Question: Describe yourself in 3 words.
___________Answer: Sarcastic, lazy and chill.

___________Question: What do you like most about yourself / what do you think is your best quality?
___________Answer:I can basically be alone with almost anybody as long as they’re not toxic.

___________Question: What was your favourite game as a kid?
___________Answer:My favourite game as a kid was probably some of the old games like Wii Sport and Mario Kart. Also like the old style Battlefront, not the
___________shitty version they make nowadays.

___________Question: If someone is bothering you, what would you do to stop it?
___________Answer: Hit them. Tell them to shut up and if they don’t, hit them.

___________Question: Who do you think is the sexiest person in the server?
___________Answer: Shoot. Hmm, that’s a good question. It’s obviously Luka.

___________Question: Are you subbed to PewDiePie yet?
___________Answer: Of course.

___________Question: How many nuts can you fit in your mouth?
___________Answer: Zero

___________Question: What do you feel about the universe?
___________Answer: It’s going to end some day and it’s going to be very sad. Very spectacular.

___________Question: Thoughts on Six6Nine9?
___________Answer: I like his music but I feel like he did some fucked up shit and he should go to jail. It’s not like some other people where there wasn’t
___________much evidence but there’s evidence for everything he did. It’s kind of sad since his career is over but, oh well, he did what he did.

___________Question: Any good artists you discovered through Spotify?
___________Answer: Not really. I discover most of them through other people and other artists. Don’t really discover them through Spotify.

___________Question: You get a million dollars. Invest or spend?
___________Answer: Invest because that means you can make another million, unless you invest poorly because then you just wasted your money. If you
___________spend it you can get something you wanted whereas investing is riskier.

___________Question: Do you even do New Year's Resolutions? What is yours maybe?
___________Answer: No. I’ve tried before but never really work out.

___________Question: Coffee or Tea?
___________Answer: Neither really. I don’t like tea and I’ve never had coffee. I’ve just never really needed it for energy.

___________Question: When will you show us your face?
___________Answer: The day I show my face is the day I meet people in real life.

vote for the next victim:
@dandeliya @Visperia @Partyjerk

bbcoding & editing brought to you by Juni
special custom edition badge cooked by Chef Nate
interview brought to you by the CK Interview Team

MAL
My Reviews
Deliver Here
Join CK Now 🍭

Dec 30, 2018 7:40 PM

Nov 2016
+1 Vispiee
Dec 30, 2018 7:42 PM

Jul 2017
Who is this nerd named Sonole? Lmao. Thanks for the interview, sorry if I'm cringey in some of that lol
SonoleDec 30, 2018 7:54 PM
Dec 30, 2018 7:55 PM

Jan 2014
+1 dandeliya
Dec 30, 2018 8:31 PM
Dec 30, 2018 9:30 PM

Sep 2016
+1 dande

b e a u t i f u l k a z u f o r u m s e t b y n a t e h
Dec 31, 2018 2:56 AM

Nov 2017
+1 dande

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

» Change the Word One Letter at a Time 🎮 Part 2 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SukiiFu - Aug 1, 2020

1429 by Pyro »»
11 hours ago

» [GAME] Anime Shiritori 🎮 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MysticRose73488 - Mar 25, 2019

1138 by Pyro »»
11 hours ago

» [GAME] Count to 100 before the Banana Guard appear! 🎮 Part 9 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SukiiFu - Feb 21, 2021

5641 by Serafos »»
Apr 14, 10:39 PM

» [GAME] Vanilla Queen vs Chocolate King 🎮 Part 6 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SukiiFu - Sep 1, 2020

3461 by Serafos »»
Apr 8, 12:29 PM

Sticky: » [OPEN] Official Member Cards & Badges 3.0 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Serenitymae - Oct 25, 2017

520 by Otaku_Genius »»
Apr 4, 11:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.