Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsody (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Feb 3, 2018 9:00 AM

Mar 2010
@bitchassdarius:

* The concept of "resistance" in actual games has to do with "quantifiably reduced damage/duration/effect", and not related at all to the concept of "pain". Pain is not something that can be easily conceptualized in-game and communicated to the outside existence of a player. That means it is not reasonable to assume that pain adjustment is intended to be part of the game systems. It is not "widely understood" at all that your assertion has any basis, anywhere. The game concept of "resistance" is not based on "real world concepts", it's based on numbers originally used in D&D to reduce the damage taken, or duration of effect, or being able to avoid being affected at all by "magic", which last I checked, is not a "real world concept". Not pain.

But again, the pain issue is a non-issue as far as whether it would logically affect his actions at this point in the story, since it doesn't matter nearly as much whether something hurt or not, than if he thinks it will hurt or not. Your Pokemon analogy doesn't work because neither of them is intended to be understood by the viewer as someone from THIS world to begin with. Satou is from HERE, which means that logically, he should, and most likely will since he has so far, obey OUR rules for how a "modern ethically minded Japanese male in a non-physical labor field of work" should be interacting with his environment, at the very least until he would have time to internalize and adjust his mindset to his new situation.

* The gameworld system is a mashup of two otherwise unrelated games. One was about to ship, and one was still buggy (there was that bit about infinite inventory, Satou said he fixed it, co-worker said it's the other game... and that's why Satou's inventory is infinite lol) but even if each game had been impossibly perfect programs 100.0% bug-free to begin with, I rather doubt they would stay bug-free once they got smashed together and overlaid onto another reality. The most amazing thing about this is that the bugs in the resulting gameworld are actually being recognized as bugs by Satou, he is deciding to exploit each of them or not, (mostly "not",) and are plot-important in general so far.

I am not defending the production of the show, since it does have some rather glaring problems (action scenes are horribly stiff and badly choreographed, the acting as a whole feels rather flat and unenthusiastic, 3DCG has been poorly integrated, etc.) but as an anime-only viewer, I will defend what I've seen of the story so far. Since I am enjoying it so far, and the game-based stuff makes actual logical sense which is a rarity in this particular sub-genre.

The biggest problem that I have with this show is the deep importance of tons of itty-bitty fuzzy-to-the-point-of-unreadability Japanese text characters that tend to zoom thru the screen in less than 2sec. I can read a bit of Japanese, which normally helps me when watching anime, but the font used here SUCKS for fast moving small text, so I'm also one of those who have to rely on subtitles. So if CR doesn't sub a line of text, we may all miss important plot points/foreshadowing, which can cause the narrative to feel disjoined for non-Japanese when it shouldn't. >_<;;
Feb 3, 2018 9:30 AM
Oct 2017
deadman80 said:
@bitchassdarius:

* The concept of "resistance" in actual games has to do with "quantifiably reduced damage/duration/effect", and not related at all to the concept of "pain". Pain is not something that can be easily conceptualized in-game and communicated to the outside existence of a player. That means it is not reasonable to assume that pain adjustment is intended to be part of the game systems. It is not "widely understood" at all that your assertion has any basis, anywhere. The game concept of "resistance" is not based on "real world concepts", it's based on numbers originally used in D&D to reduce the damage taken, or duration of effect, or being able to avoid being affected at all by "magic", which last I checked, is not a "real world concept". Not pain.

But again, the pain issue is a non-issue as far as whether it would logically affect his actions at this point in the story, since it doesn't matter nearly as much whether something hurt or not, than if he thinks it will hurt or not. Your Pokemon analogy doesn't work because neither of them is intended to be understood by the viewer as someone from THIS world to begin with. Satou is from HERE, which means that logically, he should, and most likely will since he has so far, obey OUR rules for how a "modern ethically minded Japanese male in a non-physical labor field of work" should be interacting with his environment, at the very least until he would have time to internalize and adjust his mindset to his new situation.

* The gameworld system is a mashup of two otherwise unrelated games. One was about to ship, and one was still buggy (there was that bit about infinite inventory, Satou said he fixed it, co-worker said it's the other game... and that's why Satou's inventory is infinite lol) but even if each game had been impossibly perfect programs 100.0% bug-free to begin with, I rather doubt they would stay bug-free once they got smashed together and overlaid onto another reality. The most amazing thing about this is that the bugs in the resulting gameworld are actually being recognized as bugs by Satou, he is deciding to exploit each of them or not, (mostly "not",) and are plot-important in general so far.

I am not defending the production of the show, since it does have some rather glaring problems (action scenes are horribly stiff and badly choreographed, the acting as a whole feels rather flat and unenthusiastic, 3DCG has been poorly integrated, etc.) but as an anime-only viewer, I will defend what I've seen of the story so far. Since I am enjoying it so far, and the game-based stuff makes actual logical sense which is a rarity in this particular sub-genre.

The biggest problem that I have with this show is the deep importance of tons of itty-bitty fuzzy-to-the-point-of-unreadability Japanese text characters that tend to zoom thru the screen in less than 2sec. I can read a bit of Japanese, which normally helps me when watching anime, but the font used here SUCKS for fast moving small text, so I'm also one of those who have to rely on subtitles. So if CR doesn't sub a line of text, we may all miss important plot points/foreshadowing, which can cause the narrative to feel disjoined for non-Japanese when it shouldn't. >_<;;

>The concept of "resistance" in actual games has to do with "quantifiably reduced damage/duration/effect", and not related at all to the concept of "pain".
I said "tolerance" i.e. pain is included. If you're not going to read my posts, don't bother responding. I'll answer everything else once you actually respond correctly.
Feb 3, 2018 2:03 PM

Jan 2014
I liked the dungeon. It's definitely one of the better dungeons in anime. I think..

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Feb 3, 2018 4:36 PM

Feb 2013
A moderately OK episode... but I get the feeling it will slow down again.
This is definitely not an "exciting" anime.
Feb 3, 2018 10:07 PM
Jan 2014
The pacing is totally messed up. Lots of action scenes in the dungeon skipped but there was that very long conversation scene.
Maybe they use up all the budget for the visual appearance and no budget left for actions sequences...
Feb 4, 2018 1:42 AM
Jul 2017
KamenRiderMagna said:
TitanAnteus said:

Nah he's just competent and mature.

Yeah, but we need more than just competence and maturity. We need development... we don't get that considering he's getting everything on the fly. He suddenly gets a slave harem bc reasons..
idk man what do you expect to get after helping a slave trader and slaves,a sword maybe?
Feb 4, 2018 10:09 AM

Feb 2016
Oh no! The poorly animated monster again! On another note, this anime is really fun.
Feb 4, 2018 10:29 AM

Jan 2016
This anime has its flaws but I can't help but enjoy it. Terrible CGI, stereotypical premise, and a whole lot more... I have no clue what type of appeal it has, but it has it. It's strong point is probably the fact of how close it is to an actual MMOPRG in terms of how the plot progresses and the interactions (and the GUI of course) - it's probably the most faithful show I've seen in that case.

Feb 4, 2018 11:39 AM

Aug 2011
bitchassdarius said:
hayka said:

So you saying that he should proclaim his titles? He has so many. And if they should be known publicly, it would cause a commotion.
The average level of the people aren't high you know? If a level 20 appears it will draw a fair amount of eyes. Imagin if they (the public) found out that Satou is at least level 100? What then? A level 60 demon, no a low-level wyvern causes panic so...
It's too early to make himself publicly known. He just got to the new world and he's figuring things out on his own.

P.S Satou wants the HERO title so he can use the holy items that he possesses and make things a bit easier in his fight against demons and the like.

If he's able to use a holy sword, then obviously he's a hero. So it doesn't matter if he proclaims it or not, since people would realize it anyway. Once he has the title and uses it, then it will become obvious what his title is. Your argument doesn't work. So yes, he's not trying to hide his title.
No but he hides his identity doesn't he? It's to the same effect.
Feb 4, 2018 12:26 PM

Feb 2015
"Would you like to purchase any slaves?"
"I'm not really intere--"
*2 slave girls walk out*
"...Maybe 2 more wouldn't hurt."
Episode was okay, the action was a bit lacking though.
Feb 4, 2018 6:40 PM

Jul 2015
NEARLY HIS ENTIRE HAREM IS COMPRISED OF SLAVES. At least thats what it looks like anyway. I don't really care, I'm only here for the loli furies at this point.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Feb 5, 2018 11:10 AM

Jul 2009
Ralf_Glow said:
"Would you like to purchase any slaves?"
"I'm not really intere--"
*2 slave girls walk out*
"...Maybe 2 more wouldn't hurt."
Episode was okay, the action was a bit lacking though.
I know, right?
Too bad the man is being controlled into making him offer them... The "evil goddess" is making her move!
(moderate spoiler - in relation to the text above)
Feb 5, 2018 9:58 PM
May 2017
Why the hell did he disguise himself? Does he want everyone to think he's normal? Why?
Feb 5, 2018 11:37 PM

Jul 2009
FirestarAnime said:
Why the hell did he disguise himself? Does he want everyone to think he's normal? Why?
You're right....
Back during the middle ages, kings were HAPPY there were people who were a threat to their reign. Nobles were ECSTATIC about the same thing. Royals and nobles are kind and loving people who are happy to lend a hand to random people who might be a threat. They definitely wouldn't force slavery on someone with power. They definitely wouldn't make your life a pain in the ass.

Furthermore, this is a world with magic and when magic exists, there's a high likelihood of gods and their nasty priests who are no different than the nobles apart from you should be my slave because I'm the king ~> it's your blessing to by my slave, thank {god name here} that you have the opportunity.

I can't think of a single reason he should hide his power. How about you?
Feb 6, 2018 12:03 AM
May 2017
kyled00m said:
FirestarAnime said:
You're right....
Back during the middle ages, kings were HAPPY there were people who were a threat to their reign. Nobles were ECSTATIC about the same thing. Royals and nobles are kind and loving people who are happy to lend a hand to random people who might be a threat. They definitely wouldn't force slavery on someone with power. They definitely wouldn't make your life a pain in the ass.

Furthermore, this is a world with magic and when magic exists, there's a high likelihood of gods and their nasty priests who are no different than the nobles apart from you should be my slave because I'm the king ~> it's your blessing to by my slave, thank {god name here} that you have the opportunity.

I suppose I was thinking of the world being more a generic isekai land rather than a medieval society. Those are valid reasons, but it's questionable if that was what was going through the character's head.

I say there are reasons he could reveal his power. He is clearly far more powerful than everyone in that city, so people wouldn't be capable of nor want to attempt fighting him. He could be a valuable asset to the city, or not depending on his motives, if there even are any.

To be honest, I wish I didn't have to discuss his power. I really wish he wasn't over-powered at all. The fights have no tension, there is no struggle in his life other than managing a stupid harem. I can't begin to describe my disappointment when he became god after moments after starting out as nobody.
Feb 6, 2018 8:52 AM

Oct 2014
FirestarAnime said:
kyled00m said:
You're right....

I suppose I was thinking of the world being more a generic isekai land rather than a medieval society. Those are valid reasons, but it's questionable if that was what was going through the character's head.

I say there are reasons he could reveal his power. He is clearly far more powerful than everyone in that city, so people wouldn't be capable of nor want to attempt fighting him. He could be a valuable asset to the city, or not depending on his motives, if there even are any.

To be honest, I wish I didn't have to discuss his power. I really wish he wasn't over-powered at all. The fights have no tension, there is no struggle in his life other than managing a stupid harem. I can't begin to describe my disappointment when he became god after moments after starting out as nobody.

1. Fights are not supposed to have tension. The fact that Satou used a title+sword combination an entire tier higher than would have been "appropriate" for a battle vs a high-ranked demon perfectly illustrated that. This scene was supposed to convey THAT. At that point it's already entirely about personal tastes, i.e. "better don't watch this if you only watch things for exciting battles". It's refreshing that it's upfront about this unlike other series with OP MC that try super hard to somehow shove in tension by using bad concepts like "power creep" or various kinds of "limitations" that make the initial impression of an OP MC turn out be be fake OPness, and the like.

2. Satou stated clearly in EP2 that he wants to go on a "leisurely sight-seeing trip" and he seems strongly interested in various kinds of food, while "going back home" is only a secondary objective. Would being disturbed every time someone sees him, help or hinder his goal? Who has it easier to be a tourist? A well-known celebrity that gets recognised on sight everytime he enters a town, instantly creating crowds of hundreds of people, potentially getting endless attacks by assassins and various people requesting him to subjugate some monsters?
Or a nameless nobody who is just a young peddler you can find anywhere?

3. Satou does not know if someone stronger than him exists somewhere. He killed a Dragon God by accident, but what if it can revive at some point and is still stronger than him (killing a god once doesn't make you neccessarily stronger than a god, perhaps it even does, but Satou doesn't know either way for sure)? If he revived and the next battle would be close to a city would Satou be willing to sacrifice various people to use the meteor shower this time?
And there is no guarantee that he won't encounter an even stronger god (a super cheat one like one that can control space/time or something) who is able to defend against the meteor shower, if Satou is too conspicuous. That would lead to an inevitable "dead end".

BTW, I have read the WN so I know whether these speculations above come true or not, but the points I made are entirely based off Satou's current knowledge. Something like "I don't think the author/character would think that far, because this is supposed to be generic isekai" is not really an argument, but rather an excuse for not wanting to think much about the contents of the series. The whole idea that isekais are "generic" is, in the first place, something relatively new. 2 years ago nobody would have said that and this series exists longer than that.
Grey-ZoneFeb 6, 2018 9:03 AM
Feb 6, 2018 5:12 PM
May 2017
Grey-Zone said:
FirestarAnime said:

1. Fights are not supposed to have tension. The fact that Satou used a title+sword combination an entire tier higher than would have been "appropriate" for a battle vs a high-ranked demon perfectly illustrated that. This scene was supposed to convey THAT. At that point it's already entirely about personal tastes, i.e. "better don't watch this if you only watch things for exciting battles". It's refreshing that it's upfront about this unlike other series with OP MC that try super hard to somehow shove in tension by using bad concepts like "power creep" or various kinds of "limitations" that make the initial impression of an OP MC turn out be be fake OPness, and the like.

2. Satou stated clearly in EP2 that he wants to go on a "leisurely sight-seeing trip" and he seems strongly interested in various kinds of food, while "going back home" is only a secondary objective. Would being disturbed every time someone sees him, help or hinder his goal? Who has it easier to be a tourist? A well-known celebrity that gets recognised on sight everytime he enters a town, instantly creating crowds of hundreds of people, potentially getting endless attacks by assassins and various people requesting him to subjugate some monsters?

3. Satou does not know if someone stronger than him exists somewhere. He killed a Dragon God by accident, but what if it can revive at some point and is still stronger than him (killing a god once doesn't make you neccessarily stronger than a god, perhaps it even does, but Satou doesn't know either way for sure)? If he revived and the next battle would be close to a city would Satou be willing to sacrifice various people to use the meteor shower this time?
And there is no guarantee that he won't encounter an even stronger god (a super cheat one like one that can control space/time or something) who is able to defend against the meteor shower, if Satou is too conspicuous. That would lead to an inevitable "dead end".

BTW, I have read the WN so I know whether these speculations above come true or not, but the points I made are entirely based off Satou's current knowledge. Something like "I don't think the author/character would think that far, because this is supposed to be generic isekai" is not really an argument, but rather an excuse for not wanting to think much about the contents of the series. The whole idea that isekais are "generic" is, in the first place, something relatively new. 2 years ago nobody would have said that and this series exists longer than that.
Fine, your right. He would be far better off keeping his power a secret. It is down to personal taste of whether or not an OP character works in an anime or not. The show is doing exactly what it wants to correctly.

It's just that I'm sick of the unoriginality of it and it is making it boring to me. I guess my standards have raised after watching Konosuba. Also, fights without tension are bullshit if they are not entertaining in another way, despite what purpose they may serve.
Feb 6, 2018 11:35 PM

Dec 2017
Mededwa said:
He is level 310, why don't he one tap every monsters ???????

That was literally what I was thinking when he was fighting the boss. He's so powerful he can literally one-shot anything that stands in front of him.

Highly unpopular opinion: I like the show.

Least degenerate visual novel enjoyer.

Feb 7, 2018 10:27 AM

Oct 2014
FirestarAnime said:
Grey-Zone said:

Fine, your right. He would be far better off keeping his power a secret. It is down to personal taste of whether or not an OP character works in an anime or not. The show is doing exactly what it wants to correctly.

It's just that I'm sick of the unoriginality of it and it is making it boring to me. I guess my standards have raised after watching Konosuba. Also, fights without tension are bullshit if they are not entertaining in another way, despite what purpose they may serve.

Well yea, Konosuba is kind of a parody of the whole isekai idea, that's why I think the Konosuba anime was released far too early and would have even more impact if the Konosuba anime had been released 2 or 3 years later.

It's like watching Scary movie 1 first and only then watch Scream. It diminishes the impact of both shows.
Feb 9, 2018 2:49 AM

Feb 2014
Tama, Pochi and Liza feeling accepted was the best part this episode.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Feb 9, 2018 4:57 AM

Mar 2010
Reina_Orikasa said:
Mededwa said:
He is level 310, why don't he one tap every monsters ???????

That was literally what I was thinking when he was fighting the boss. He's so powerful he can literally one-shot anything that stands in front of him.

didn't you ever played an RPG ? the fact that your character is max level doesn't mean you can one hit everyone, there are always monsters that are at the same level and even stronger of your cap level.
even a level 310 can't kill a slime that has 100% magic resistence, or he can get killed by a lv 40 wolf if he isn't equiped with a good aquipment
Feb 9, 2018 8:53 AM

Dec 2017
LF2005 said:
Reina_Orikasa said:

didn't you ever played an RPG ? the fact that your character is max level doesn't mean you can one hit everyone, there are always monsters that are at the same level and even stronger of your cap level.
even a level 310 can't kill a slime that has 100% magic resistence, or he can get killed by a lv 40 wolf if he isn't equiped with a good aquipment

But mc isn't max level in the game (I'll admit I'm not too sure on how the level scaling/cap works in this anime/game). I've played enough RPGs to know that if you're 200 levels ahead of an enemy with correct scaling and good equipment you should be able to blow them away with little trouble.

MC has not encountered anything near his level yet. If a level 60 demon is considered 'high level', then he SHOULD be able to stomp anything in the way with the help of his party members.
Reina_OrikasaFeb 9, 2018 1:19 PM

Feb 9, 2018 9:42 AM

Mar 2010
Reina_Orikasa said:
LF2005 said:

But mc isn't max level in the game (I'll admit I'm not too sure on how the level scaling/cap works in this anime/game). I've played enough RPGs to know that if you're 200 levels ahead of an enemy with correct scaling and good equipment you should be able to blow them away with little trouble.

MC has not encountered anything near his level yet. If a level 60 demon is considered 'high level', then he SHOULD be able to stomp anything in the way with the help of his party members.

you are forgetting he is not equipped correctly, he is in the dungeon purposely with plain equipment in order to keep an ordinary merchant image, his second equipment is much better but his main concern was mainly to conceal his identity
Feb 9, 2018 12:43 PM

Dec 2017
LF2005 said:

even a level 310 can't kill a slime that has 100% magic resistence

It never showed the slime with magic resistance. It only mentioned that 'LOW LEVEL magic won't work on it'.

LF2005 said:

he can get killed by a lv 40 wolf if he isn't equiped with a good aquipment

He literally has a 'god' sword. The stat difference between a level 40 and 310 is so huge that the level 40 should do zero damage even if the level 310 has bad equipment.
Any decent RPG with correct stat scaling will tell you that a level 40 monster is no match for a 310 player.
Reina_OrikasaFeb 9, 2018 1:31 PM

Feb 9, 2018 9:47 PM

Mar 2010
Reina_Orikasa said:
LF2005 said:

even a level 310 can't kill a slime that has 100% magic resistence

It never showed the slime with magic resistance. It only mentioned that 'LOW LEVEL magic won't work on it'.
iit was a low level magic + a stat boost that had no effect what so ever, so I assumed he has 100% magic resistance.
LF2005 said:

he can get killed by a lv 40 wolf if he isn't equiped with a good aquipment

He literally has a 'god' sword. The stat difference between a level 40 and 310 is so huge that the level 40 should do zero damage even if the level 310 has bad equipment.
Any decent RPG with correct stat scaling will tell you that a level 40 monster is no match for a 310 player.

well mostly was thinking of the times I got pushed over a cliff when trying to blitz through previous levels after I was defeated by the boss.
Feb 19, 2018 4:08 AM
Feb 2018
Well,

This episode was good but the fight between demon lord could be cooler like danmanchi hand to hand combact.. Also the side action was poor which could be more better.

Feb 22, 2018 4:38 AM

Dec 2012
Reminds me of Nekopara LUL
Title: "Loli Tamer"

Mar 9, 2018 3:22 AM
Oct 2007
Show is definitely getting more enjoyable personally for me after this arc. Hopefully this keep the momentum going.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 18, 2018 11:44 AM

Dec 2012
lol They don't get that EXP.Share.
Tama and dem rocks.
lol at Tamer.
Assuming Tama ain't a dude. Dem booties. If Tama is a dude... Dat booty.
Dat Pochi side booty.
Dat racist dude is back.
lol Satoo left him.
Racist dude got saved by demi-humans. Must sting.
Demon is back.
Oh snap. It's Hei.
The Demon Lord?
Dat fire shot.
God killer.
Racist dude apologized. Better humble yourself.
lol He finally got the hero title.
lol at them excited to be Satoo's slaves.
Hello, Lulu.
That girl.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jan 18, 2019 8:06 PM

Jun 2015
wait if liza is like 10 (i think according to the profile) looking 14 how old are pochi and lulu suppose to be
Jul 31, 2019 4:00 AM

Sep 2012
from Arisa's first response u can tell that she will be a blast, that she will make things interesting
Sugram22Mar 21, 2021 8:22 AM
Jul 31, 2019 4:03 AM

Sep 2012
saengdao said:
wait if liza is like 10 (i think according to the profile) looking 14 how old are pochi and lulu suppose to be

wiki said she is 18
Apr 23, 2020 9:13 PM

Feb 2018
Arisa is so cute, btw nice dungeon, lol.
Jun 5, 2022 6:18 AM

Aug 2018
I hope it'll help Liza, Pochi and Tama that they're gaining levels..
Sep 6, 2022 12:29 PM

Apr 2013
The battle scenes are certainly not this anime's strongest point. The slice of life scenes are quite enjoyable though.
Oct 3, 2022 5:43 PM
Jul 2022
It was a pretty bad anime, I knew it was bad, but for some reason the first episode I actually enjoyed
Jun 3, 2023 2:27 AM
Aug 2016
bored characters
Jun 7, 2023 11:55 AM
Feb 2023
it was good
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 18, 2018

146 by RamonDehon »»
Mar 16, 3:50 PM

Poll: » Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 8, 2018

122 by lostinursheets »»
Mar 13, 10:53 AM

Poll: » Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 29, 2018

144 by Forum »»
Feb 10, 11:44 AM

Poll: » Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2018

269 by KinjiKido »»
Jan 28, 3:09 AM

» Isekai Animes are going to start needing Bechdel Tests

Talamare - Nov 8, 2023

14 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Jan 26, 12:20 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.