Forum Settings
Forums
High School Prodigies Have It Easy Even in Another World!
Available on Manga Store
New
Jan 31, 2018 12:14 PM

Jun 2013
Title tells you what this is about.....I dislike main characters...they are too perfect....and unstoppable in what ever they decide to do...what happens when they decide that they are the ones that know what is for the best to the rest of the world...and that they should rule? I at least want some freaking good opponents that will stop them being curp tomps..... most I dislike their so called Perfectness.
JarjaxleJan 31, 2018 12:17 PM
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Feb 2, 2018 9:39 AM
Apr 2016
I think your reasons for disliking these characters are totally justified. So far in the series everything has proceeded without a hitch. For a story to be compelling, there must be some sort of challenge. But these characters have such advanced skills that those “challenges” they face in the other world aren’t really challenges at all. Each character breezes through whatever problem they’re responsible for, they don’t sweat for it.
On top of that, none of the characters have personalities that make reading dialogue in this story interesting. Another thing for me is that they all act so arrogant and goody-goody that it’s impossible to sympathize with them.
Feb 28, 2018 4:41 AM

Oct 2015
nah sometimes I really need to read the book with perfect characterr
Mar 25, 2018 11:26 AM

Feb 2015
I agree to an extent as well. It's not just that they're perfect it's also that they fit some cutout and don't deviate from it at all. There is nothing that makes them unique.

It's really easy to compare most Isekai to Overlord, and that's because Overlord does Isekai right. Even though it has these incredibly strong entities as protagonists, it focuses on world building, and those entities are not these boring cutouts that most isekai characters are. Each one is has actual character, motivation, etc, etc.

I highly doubt when this manga and it's LN end it'll end up getting any more than a 5/10.

More topics from this board

» What the hell was that ending? Is there continuation?

sfrmddd - Dec 11, 2023

1 by Alexioos95 »»
Dec 11, 2023 9:56 PM

Poll: » Choujin Koukousei-tachi wa Isekai demo Yoyuu de Ikinuku you desu! Chapter 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 10, 2018

4 by asepjamal »»
Nov 22, 2022 2:28 AM

Poll: » Choujin Koukousei-tachi wa Isekai demo Yoyuu de Ikinuku you desu! Chapter 69 Discussion

gforcefilipino - Jan 26, 2021

1 by The_Mad_Pirate »»
Jun 9, 2021 11:00 PM

Poll: » Choujin Koukousei-tachi wa Isekai demo Yoyuu de Ikinuku you desu! Chapter 40 Discussion

9Pineapples - Nov 10, 2019

2 by lampadatres »»
Jul 31, 2020 6:36 PM

Poll: » Choujin Koukousei-tachi wa Isekai demo Yoyuu de Ikinuku you desu! Chapter 39 Discussion

sirwence - Aug 9, 2019

2 by Bloodglas »»
Nov 22, 2019 5:33 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.