Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 29, 2018 1:47 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
> Obviously because I like him, isn't it?

She admits it! This confrontation between Yoshino and Aki was something that came a long way.
Jan 29, 2018 2:53 PM
Mar 2015
Aki now knows a lot more She knows about Piggy's revenge and Yoshino's original plot to drive them apart
Jan 29, 2018 3:25 PM

Feb 2015
This is such a mess.
Jan 29, 2018 4:28 PM

Apr 2011
landofthekwt said:
Aki now knows a lot more She knows about Piggy's revenge and Yoshino's original plot to drive them apart

Yes, But she understand why.

She likes him that's why despite knowing the revenge she didn't care and even if Masamune doesn't actually like her anymore which is why she said she likes him more than Neko does. Basically means she's not ready to let go.

She also understanding Yoshino meant well, and most likely she realize that Masamune likes Yoshino now.

And it will probably end with her letting go in the end.

----

I like her better now , but I still find Yoshino best.
Jan 29, 2018 5:30 PM

Dec 2009
it seem Aki realized Yoshino feelings to Piggy
but she won't break with him ><
Jan 29, 2018 8:40 PM

Mar 2013
hellogarry said:
landofthekwt said:

She likes him that's why despite knowing the revenge she didn't care and even if Masamune doesn't actually like her anymore which is why she said she likes him more than Neko does. Basically means she's not ready to let go.

She also understanding Yoshino meant well, and most likely she realize that Masamune likes Yoshino now.

----

I don't think so. Pretty sure what she meant by likes him better, is that she will not give up to pursue his affections even if he hates her. Neko on the other hand, gave up the moment she knew Masamune doesn't like her.

Aki now knows both Masamune and Yoshino hold a certain amount of affection for each other which distresses her as Yoshino, the one who tore them apart is the one receiving his affection. This caused Yoshino to bear a great amount of guilt and Masamune who refuses to acknowledge his affection for Yoshino as it'll make Aki suffer yet again, hence his nightmare of ending up with Yoshino in the prev chapter.

By my predictions, Aki will probably either breaks up with him normally or make another cruel princess act towards Masamune so that she can push Masamune and Yoshino together. But in the end Yoshino takes responsibility for her past actions and either rejects Masamune or give him a push and his heart will finally turn towards Aki because of how much they spend with one another throughout the manga and he'll make a huge confession towards Aki, this time genuinely. The way it's presented is different but this is pretty much similar to Nisekoi where
Azai-kunJan 29, 2018 9:55 PM
Jan 29, 2018 9:46 PM

Jul 2015
Azai-kun said:
I don't think so. Pretty sure what she meant by likes him better, is that she will not give up to pursue his affections even if he hates her. Neko on the other hand, gave up the moment she knew Masamune doesn't like her.

Aki now knows both Masamune and Yoshino hold a certain amount of affection for each other which distresses her as Yoshino, the one who tore them apart is the one receiving his affection. This caused Yoshino to bear a great amount of guilt and Masamune who refuses to acknowledge his affection for Yoshino as it'll make Aki suffer yet again, hence his nightmare of ending up with Yoshino in the prev chapter.

By my predictions, Aki will probably either breaks up with him normally or make another cruel princess act towards Masamune so that she can push Masamune and Yoshino together. But in the end Yoshino takes responsibility for her past actions and either rejects Masamune or give him a push and his heart will finally turn towards Aki because of how much they spend with one another throughout the manga and he'll make a huge confession towards Aki, this time genuinely. The way it's presented is different but this is pretty much similar to Nisekoi where Chitoge did the same thing towards Raku and Onodera who she thought both held affections for each other and in the end Raku chose Chitoge.
Gotta be careful with the spoilers there dude, haha. Good thing I finished that manga.

Anyways, I think this chapter just confirmed that Masamune and Aki will be together. Ngl, I had my doubts in the past few chapters, but now, I think it's set in stone. I'm surprised to find out that she already knew of his revenge plan. What surprised me even more was the way she reacted, because I definitely thought she was going to hate him + lash out on him or something, but her reaction just goes to show that despite what he did, that she still really loves him, in fact, probably more than both Neko and Yoshino. Can they just get together already, lol. I'm tired of waiting for a month only to see such slow development/progress.

caught in the wonder
Jan 29, 2018 10:11 PM

Nov 2008
Arghhhhhhhhhh I'm REALLY tired of this whole YoshinoxMakabe thing because it feels so damn forced. All I ever saw was platonic friendship between them. I never saw a HINT of chemistry. I can see Yoshino liking him one-sidedly but not him towards her. Makabe having feelings for NEKO would be more believable to me at this point.

Aki and Makabe were the ones who had the chemistry. They had the blushing/doki doki moments. They had the drama. They had the adorable backstory. They HAVE to be the OTP of the series.

I'm theorizing that Makabe is having problems with Aki because he was hiding his initial reasons from her and feels guilty about it but is confused that he feels guilty about it.

Jan 30, 2018 9:22 AM
Oct 2016
Chiibi said:
Arghhhhhhhhhh I'm REALLY tired of this whole YoshinoxMakabe thing because it feels so damn forced. All I ever saw was platonic friendship between them. I never saw a HINT of chemistry. I can see Yoshino liking him one-sidedly but not him towards her. Makabe having feelings for NEKO would be more believable to me at this point.

Aki and Makabe were the ones who had the chemistry. They had the blushing/doki doki moments. They had the drama. They had the adorable backstory. They HAVE to be the OTP of the series.

I'm theorizing that Makabe is having problems with Aki because he was hiding his initial reasons from her and feels guilty about it but is confused that he feels guilty about it.

I totally agree..
Jan 30, 2018 11:40 AM
Jan 2018
I’m not sure why people keep assuming Aki is still in love with the old Masamune when in fact, this chapter proves her devotion to the current Masamune. Aki even described about her old self and new self that we’re conflicted about her feelings for Makabe. She is in love with the current one, she was just ecstatic to know it was the Masamune from her past.

Honestly, her love goes way beyond Yoshino and Neko’s. She never gave up on Makabe and still hasn’t. Even when she discovers the diary, Aki never got upset or angry, so it really surprises me she’s been calm around Yoshino. This is a definite Aki route. I think yoshinos love for Aki beats what she feels for Masamune and that would definitely make the manga a lot better. I also agree that Masamune will realize that Aki’s always been there for him and that should bring us to the falling action.

I definitely feel Aki deserves to be the winner, she’s gone through so much and has gone through the most development.

And since I believe the manga is going to end soon, I just don’t really see how Yoshino and Makabe’s relationship would actually work. I didn’t really see that much chemistry between them, all they both talked about was getting revenge on Aki so it doesn’t really add up. The author is mostly just stretching this out for a bit longer, like Muriel said, she believes in happy ending and believes they both will too.
KurokapuloJan 30, 2018 11:51 AM
Jan 30, 2018 6:01 PM

Dec 2015
Nice, this manga is really picking up it's pieces one by one.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Jan 30, 2018 7:11 PM

Dec 2009
hikkiyuki said:
Chiibi said:

I totally agree..

Same here... Makabe x Aki FTW!!!
Jan 31, 2018 1:08 AM

Oct 2012
Gem said:
Azai-kun said:

By my predictions, Aki will probably either breaks up with him normally or make another cruel princess act towards Masamune so that she can push Masamune and Yoshino together. But in the end Yoshino takes responsibility for her past actions and either rejects Masamune or give him a push and his heart will finally turn towards Aki because of how much they spend with one another throughout the manga and he'll make a huge confession towards Aki, this time genuinely. The way it's presented is different but this is pretty much similar to Nisekoi where Chitoge did the same thing towards Raku and Onodera who she thought both held affections for each other and in the end Raku chose Chitoge.
Gotta be careful with the spoilers there dude, haha. Good thing I finished that manga.

Anyways, I think this chapter just confirmed that Masamune and Aki will be together. Ngl, I had my doubts in the past few chapters, but now, I think it's set in stone. I'm surprised to find out that she already knew of his revenge plan. What surprised me even more was the way she reacted, because I definitely thought she was going to hate him + lash out on him or something, but her reaction just goes to show that despite what he did, that she still really loves him, in fact, probably more than both Neko and Yoshino. Can they just get together already, lol. I'm tired of waiting for a month only to see such slow development/progress.

lol theres no spoilers warning. when you click on this thread its discussing the latest chapter. you come in here knowing the chapter already. thats on you
Jan 31, 2018 1:10 AM

Oct 2012
Chiibi said:

Same though my ex called it that Yoshino and Makabe could be a thing It jsut seems so forced. they interacted so little compared to aki and makabe. It would really suck if they pushed Aki aside and made yoshino the winning girl.

This is really different from Nisekoi.

Jan 31, 2018 9:20 AM

Nov 2008
MagicalAlice1993 said:
hikkiyuki said:

I totally agree..

Same here... Makabe x Aki FTW!!!

Yessss! I've loved them from the beginning. xD

Jan 31, 2018 10:06 AM
Jul 2012
I truly like all the girls but I'm glad with the direction the series is taking.
Jan 31, 2018 11:56 AM

Jul 2015
ss4chris said:
lol theres no spoilers warning. when you click on this thread its discussing the latest chapter. you come in here knowing the chapter already. thats on you
I guess it's safe to say that you did not read my post nor the person that I quoted? They heavily spoiled the ending for the manga Nisekoi. I am NOT talking about Masamune-kun no Revenge loooooool c'mon now, that's just silly.

caught in the wonder
Jan 31, 2018 12:21 PM

Oct 2012
Gem said:
ss4chris said:
I guess it's safe to say that you did not read my post nor the person that I quoted? They heavily spoiled the ending for the manga Nisekoi. I am NOT talking about Masamune-kun no Revenge loooooool c'mon now, that's just silly.

aah well that's entirely diff

also there was no mention of nisekoi yesterday. rip.

but since we on the topic of nisekoi that user is wrong situation is entirely different regarding this magna to nisekoi
Feb 1, 2018 5:48 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Hmm an interesting chapter but one full of revelations. Aki's response to Neko's request was pretty surprising. The confrontation between Yoshino and Aki was a long time coming but its nice that its finally here. Aki seemed to have took it well though im curious to see what her feelings will be.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 1, 2018 7:52 AM

Apr 2013
That was handled a lot better than I expected. Definitely helped to clear up the way to the end. I'm actually looking forward to seeing how this "mess" plays out now.
Feb 1, 2018 8:48 AM

Jan 2017
this chapter.. well i can't say much, so meh!!

btw does the chapter number being 46.1 mean anything, like there's also a chapter 46 or does it mean chapter 46 is going to be split over a few parts?

I'd be grateful to know what's up with numbering
Feb 1, 2018 8:57 AM

Apr 2014
hellogarry said:
landofthekwt said:

----

I agree with this, I said a few chapters ago but I'll leave it here again, I think this is setting up for Aki to realize both Yoshino and Makabe fell for each other during and after their time spent together "plotting against" her and that even though she likes him now she still cannot forget his past self(evidently she tries to make him fat subconsciously by giving him lots of sweets, which he still hates).
Another point is Yoshino's circumstances, that she can't and will NOT act for herself unless ordered to, as it was stated by her sister, meaning it's possible that with this chapter Aki realized that even though Yoshino "betrayed" her she still devoted her own self to serve Aki all this time and will probably "order" Yoshino to seek her own happiness while she finally lets go of past and present Masamune.

Now there are other things that could hint to this direction, particularly symbolism(Cinderella resemblance, the french girl's manga that viewed Makabe reuniting with Aki and she recognizing him and they get together when in reality that happened with Yoshino who could quickly identify him, there's also the statement by Masamune himself that "once a couple gets together the story always goes to it's end", and even the exchange of umbrellas in this chapter, considering the one Aki gave to Yoshino was the one she received from Masamune) as well as there are to possibly leading to an Aki end too(using the Nisekoi theory), so this might all be over-analysis anyway.
Feb 2, 2018 6:56 AM
Feb 2018
I really don't like where this story is heading. It just feels like I wasted my time reading this manga and rooting for Masamune and Aki up till now, since it's randomly turned towards the Yoshino route.

Usually when I read a harem story I try not to invest too much into one girl because you don't know which girl the MC will choose in the end, for example in White Album 2 I really didn't know who to root for right till the end! (Loved it tho) However in this one I really thought it would be Aki. I can still understand a Neko route, but I really didn't see any signs of Masamune and Yoshino like others did until they were mentioned on here. I still can't imagine them anything more than friends, there is seriously NO chemistry between them.

I wish the author had shown some stronger hints for a Yoshino route, so I would have been more cautious about reading it till now lol and more accepting. Will still keep rooting for Aki and Masamune till the end, true love will prevail lol.

Although I am glad the way Aki reacted to finding out the truth. I don't think Yoshino deserves any hate as she has already repented and Aki did treat her pretty bad in the past, but she still doesn't deserve to be the end girl since she was the one who started all this mess and separated Aki and Masamune.
FaeeqaFeb 2, 2018 7:14 AM
Feb 5, 2018 9:26 PM

Dec 2017
I thought this manga was supposed to end at 44. Like it doesn't impact me, by are they still going on with the story? If so then should I read it? Thxs
Yeah right there is no way a doujin about vomit exists.
Good song https://soundcloud.com/yeungkakit33/op4-hekireki-last-alliance
Tsumino account is BigMaraIppo
Another Good Song Listen to テスト by mukami #np on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.com/mukami/77a
Ashita no Joe and Megalo box are disappointing anime.
My reviews:https://myanimelist.net/profile/Botan-Chan45/reviews
Best Naruto Op: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByCNZxOBVWM&list=RDByCNZxOBVWM&index=1
discord name: Chitoge Kirisaki#9564
https://discord.gg/nGKu6zx my discord server for plebs
Feb 8, 2018 8:20 AM
Jan 2018
No matter the symbolisms that may represent a master route, this could all end in a red herring. Aki still has much of a chance as Yoshino does, considering she confessed her liking towards current Masamune in the recent chapter. I don’t believe Yoshino has suddenly turned into the main character. Aki has been present a lot more and even in the official artworks she still holds her place in the middle between Neko and Yoshino (obviously where MC’s stand in pictures). A lot of the artwork has been dedicated to her too, Yoshino second, then of course Neko. In the end, it’s the authors choice so we’ll just have to wait and see where she takes this story. (I have nothing against Yoshino but I’m still rooting for the Aki route)
Feb 9, 2018 11:30 AM

Oct 2012
Aki had so much development and turned in a lovely girl. It was a truly beautiful moment when she was talking with Neko about her feelings, she has grown so much! I love her, but I thought that she would just get angry or something, glad I was wrong, and glad that she became the best character of the manga.
Aki deserves more than anyone to be happy, she passed through a lot of shit from her family, from Yoshino and now from Makabe, she deserves SO MUCH something genuine from all of this!

And I really would be upset with a Yoshino win in the end. Makabe forgave her so easily but he can't feel anything for Aki, who's just a victim and now is the best girl of all this? Bullshit.
Feb 9, 2018 3:54 PM
May 2017
Possibilities for Aki to win: She is the first girl to appear on the sleeve and novel cover, the opening !!! and the second ending shows us that she will win just like Nisekoi, has more romantic moments with Masamune, she is the main girl.
Possibilities for Yoshino to win: He had more appearances than the other girls, he spent a lot of time with Masamune in all of history.
I would like Yoshino to win but from the beginning we are given to understand that the winner will be Aki : ( .
As much as the author extends the story the table will win. The new girl that has appeared in the last chapters will be Yoshino disguised XD ???
Feb 10, 2018 8:58 AM
Feb 2018
Regardless of who wins, there are still many things to be ironed out. Turns out that they all are hanging to the past, and want their past to become reality in the future. One seeks atonement, one seeks revenge, one seeks a rekindling of past feelings. However things are not going as planned.

Honestly in this Chapter, I expected Aki to lash out in anger but she didn't. She showed good character development, regardless of how hurt she was, she was willing to put aside her feelings for the greater good. (Umbrella Scene)

Yoshino herself is at a crossroads, she desperately wants to atone for her actions, but her growing feelings for Masamune are getting in the way, so she suppresses them at all costs to see her dream come true. How long can she truly keep that up? She realizes that Masamune was someone she could be herself around.

Masamune dedicated himself to revenge, but now he finds its not all it's cracked up to be. Aki is not his target, and he's unable to fulfill his revenge on Yoshino, the one who caused this, because now he finds himself falling for her. What will he do?

Not taking anything away from Aki, but to sum up these last few chapters, Masamune and Yoshino have feelings for each other, but are not willing to hurt Aki anymore..basically the ball is in her court.
Feb 14, 2018 6:33 AM
Feb 2018
Faeeqa said:
I really don't like where this story is heading. It just feels like I wasted my time reading this manga and rooting for Masamune and Aki up till now, since it's randomly turned towards the Yoshino route.

Usually when I read a harem story I try not to invest too much into one girl because you don't know which girl the MC will choose in the end, for example in White Album 2 I really didn't know who to root for right till the end! (Loved it tho) However in this one I really thought it would be Aki. I can still understand a Neko route, but I really didn't see any signs of Masamune and Yoshino like others did until they were mentioned on here. I still can't imagine them anything more than friends, there is seriously NO chemistry between them.

I wish the author had shown some stronger hints for a Yoshino route, so I would have been more cautious about reading it till now lol and more accepting. Will still keep rooting for Aki and Masamune till the end, true love will prevail lol.

Although I am glad the way Aki reacted to finding out the truth. I don't think Yoshino deserves any hate as she has already repented and Aki did treat her pretty bad in the past, but she still doesn't deserve to be the end girl since she was the one who started all this mess and separated Aki and Masamune.

yup and mostly of the discussion were in favor of aki anyway right, so this will backfire so hard if they still continue with that pairing. I can't wait for the next chapter.
I quited this myanimelist account.(lame policies) delete this if you want idc....
Feb 14, 2018 8:39 AM

Jul 2012
gmadd said:

yup and mostly of the discussion were in favor of aki anyway right, so this will backfire so hard if they still continue with that pairing. I can't wait for the next chapter.

On Mal maybe. Everywhere else it's nothing but utter loathing and hatred for Aki, both manga and anime.

In here is a veritable Aki fanclub compared to other places.
Feb 14, 2018 10:11 AM
Jan 2018
MacMeaties said:
gmadd said:

On Mal maybe. Everywhere else it's nothing but utter loathing and hatred for Aki, both manga and anime.

It’s debatable. I’ve seen reddit has a bit more Aki supporters. Mangakalot has Aki supporters. I’ve seen the Spanish side of the fandom sympathize with Aki, Facebook as well. I think Aki fans have dropped the manga to my understanding.
Doesn’t matter though, Aki still has a big fan base and if it continues to go in the same direction, there will be backlash.
Feb 14, 2018 12:51 PM

Jul 2012
Kurokapulo said:

It’s debatable. I’ve seen reddit has a bit more Aki supporters. Mangakalot has Aki supporters. I’ve seen the Spanish side of the fandom sympathize with Aki, Facebook as well. I think Aki fans have dropped the manga to my understanding.
Doesn’t matter though, Aki still has a big fan base and if it continues to go in the same direction, there will be backlash.

Oh there will be backlash regardless of what way it ends, there always is with harems. My point was regarding the fragmentation of the fanbase in any shipping war. With long running series like this the fans tend to separate out into spaces where their views are more readily supported. Places like batoto (RIP) was Aki hate from chapter 1 and it wasn't until it started to become clear is was going the Aki route (cause it 100% is! if that isn't the end ship I'll tattoo the OPM oppai tshirt to my chest) that it died down to comprise mostly of her supporters.

Mal was always quite Aki friendly and a lot of other places are swinging that way now as well (cause everyone else is jumping ship) but for a long time that wasn't the case.
Feb 14, 2018 2:09 PM
Jan 2018
MacMeaties said:
Kurokapulo said:

Oh there will be backlash regardless of what way it ends, there always is with harems. My point was regarding the fragmentation of the fanbase in any shipping war. With long running series like this the fans tend to separate out into spaces where their views are more readily supported. Places like batoto (RIP) was Aki hate from chapter 1 and it wasn't until it started to become clear is was going the Aki route (cause it 100% is! if that isn't the end ship I'll tattoo the OPM oppai tshirt to my chest) that it died down to comprise mostly of her supporters.

Mal was always quite Aki friendly and a lot of other places are swinging that way now as well (cause everyone else is jumping ship) but for a long time that wasn't the case.

Yeah, I completely agree! I’ll definitely tattoo my chest too if it isn’t the end ship, cause I’ve been supporting them for centuries.
This usually happens in harems and it sad Yoshino fans are now starting to pop out; that wasn’t necessarily the case when chapters 39-42 came out.

I mean, I’m glad to hear other places are swinging that direction as well, after last chapter I wouldn’t be too surprised since Aki is the one who’s had the most character development and last chapter basically gave away who’s going to win and that isn’t Yoshino.
Feb 14, 2018 3:25 PM

Jul 2012
Kurokapulo said:

Yeah, I completely agree! I’ll definitely tattoo my chest too if it isn’t the end ship, cause I’ve been supporting them for centuries.
This usually happens in harems and it sad Yoshino fans are now starting to pop out; that wasn’t necessarily the case when chapters 39-42 came out.

I mean, I’m glad to hear other places are swinging that direction as well, after last chapter I wouldn’t be too surprised since Aki is the one who’s had the most character development and last chapter basically gave away who’s going to win and that isn’t Yoshino.

I like Yoshino more than Aki as a character myself but not as a ship, which is often the issue I have with harems lol. My favourite girl is quite often not my favourite ship which causes a weird cognitive dissonance ¬_¬ The Aki ship is THE ship but Yoshino needs happies.
Feb 14, 2018 3:39 PM
Jan 2018
MacMeaties said:
Kurokapulo said:

I like Yoshino more than Aki as a character myself but not as a ship, which is often the issue I have with harems lol. My favourite girl is quite often not my favourite ship which causes a weird cognitive dissonance ¬_¬ The Aki ship is THE ship but Yoshino needs happies.

I totally respect that. I think every girl in this harem deserves happiness but when it comes to who gets the man in the end, I believe Aki is the rightful one to that throne. Yoshino has repented enough and I know she feels bad for what she’s done in the past. Does she deserve to win...? Not in my opinion, no. I still do believe she deserves happiness too and I feel like I’m the only one who believes Yoshino can really be happy just by being close with Aki. That was the whole reason she did what she did anyway. :/
Feb 14, 2018 8:37 PM
Feb 2018
MacMeaties said:
gmadd said:

I think that the author is giving the last plot scene for Masamune-kun no Revenge but if they continue with yoshino and masamune ship. There will be backlash especially in reddit because mostly the fans of the series really wanted them to go together. It just doesn't add up in all of their moments and every chapter of this series because its just doesn't make sense especially the person who did the wrong thing in the past will do it again. It's just feels so wrong to yoshino to be the last girl. She's the reason that the 2 character have some serious issue with their mental and physical health. Don't mention there emotional state right now. Aki is the most hated in first but see how many likes her today, too many character development and what is going to happen? she's the person who will get hurt again. I never liked that at all lmfao. what's all the muriel and the fake masamune meant anyway. that's just bullshit and this will affect the season 2 of the series significantly rofl. No matter how you think about it they're(masamune and aki) the main attraction of this series and how she still accepts him no matter what. The last chapter 46 when neko was confronting her the reaction she did was just priceless and unforgetable because she's still the sweet aki in the past and the most adorable in the series.
I quited this myanimelist account.(lame policies) delete this if you want idc....
Feb 15, 2018 8:44 AM

Jul 2012
gmadd said:

I think that the author is giving the last plot scene for Masamune-kun no Revenge but if they continue with yoshino and masamune ship. There will be backlash especially in reddit because mostly the fans of the series really wanted them to go together. It just doesn't add up in all of their moments and every chapter of this series because its just doesn't make sense especially the person who did the wrong thing in the past will do it again. It's just feels so wrong to yoshino to be the last girl. She's the reason that the 2 character have some serious issue with their mental and physical health. Don't mention there emotional state right now. Aki is the most hated in first but see how many likes her today, too many character development and what is going to happen? she's the person who will get hurt again. I never liked that at all lmfao. what's all the muriel and the fake masamune meant anyway. that's just bullshit and this will affect the season 2 of the series significantly rofl. No matter how you think about it they're(masamune and aki) the main attraction of this series and how she still accepts him no matter what. The last chapter 46 when neko was confronting her the reaction she did was just priceless and unforgetable because she's still the sweet aki in the past and the most adorable in the series.

While I seriously doubt anything other than Aki x Masamune will happen it does remind me a bit of what happened with a few other series like Papakiki where the author pulled out the ship that almost no one in the fandom wanted in the end despite a lot of ship tease in the direction every did want. Or how Haganai jack-knifed away from the girl everyone thought would win about 3/4 of the way into the story to have what looked like a hands down, deal is done win for another girl who suddenly didn't win in the end either!
Feb 15, 2018 8:54 AM
Feb 2018
MacMeaties said:
gmadd said:

While I seriously doubt anything other than Aki x Masamune will happen it does remind me a bit of what happened with a few other series like Papakiki where the author pulled out the ship that almost no one in the fandom wanted in the end despite a lot of ship tease in the direction every did want. Or how Haganai jack-knifed away from the girl everyone thought would win about 3/4 of the way into the story to have what looked like a hands down, deal is done win for another girl who suddenly didn't win in the end either!

This might become shitty manga then because a lot of the fandom ships them this might not end well for the series dude, well whatever happens happens. I'll just focus on another anime that is on going but I seriously think that mangaka and the animators will have trouble getting some funds for the future of the series like season 2 for example. I just can't get how this yoshino thing will go. This is going to be super depressing for yoshino route. I just don't want the yoshino thing, I'm scared and nervous about how it will turn out.
deleted888Feb 15, 2018 9:01 AM
Feb 18, 2018 8:24 AM
Jun 2017
gmadd said:
MacMeaties said:

This might become shitty manga then because a lot of the fandom ships them this might not end well for the series dude, well whatever happens happens. I'll just focus on another anime that is on going but I seriously think that mangaka and the animators will have trouble getting some funds for the future of the series like season 2 for example. I just can't get how this yoshino thing will go. This is going to be super depressing for yoshino route. I just don't want the yoshino thing, I'm scared and nervous about how it will turn out.

Im very curious to see how the Yoshino route will go but thats probably weird of me since I can't decide if I should hate her or like her.
Btw, while I'm here, when does the next chapter come out?
Feb 18, 2018 2:29 PM
Jan 2018
YoungGiorno said:
gmadd said:

Im very curious to see how the Yoshino route will go but thats probably weird of me since I can't decide if I should hate her or like her.
Btw, while I'm here, when does the next chapter come out?

I was pretty neutral with Yoshino from the start, and hopefully there won’t be one.
New chapter comes out every 27th of each month which will be the raws for us. So next Tuesday we’ll have to look out for the raws.
Feb 18, 2018 4:21 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
I actually refuse to keep reading from where I left of knowing the mangaka is playing around with the story with this new forced romance, Aki is best girl, until the series acknoweledges it once again, I will have to keep putting this on hold.
Feb 18, 2018 5:13 PM
Jan 2018
Playcool said:
I actually refuse to keep reading from where I left of knowing the mangaka is playing around with the story with this new forced romance, Aki is best girl, until the series acknoweledges it once again, I will have to keep putting this on hold.
Yes! Aki best girl for the win!
Mar 3, 2018 3:11 AM

Sep 2014
How many times do I have to keep getting cucked man. Too many just in 2018 alone.
Mar 3, 2018 3:31 AM
Jun 2017
Thoughts on 46.2?🤔🤔🤔
Mar 3, 2018 3:40 AM
Jan 2018
Yato27 said:
Thoughts on 46.2?🤔🤔🤔

Aki still best girl.
Mar 3, 2018 8:25 AM

Mar 2018
This last chapter shows a wonderful Aki but we're are not Makabe and it's natural that in this whole story he developed feelings for Yoshino as they were always together discussing plans for revenge. Even Aki questioned Yoshino if she had given all her devotion in making them true, a devotion not towards the plan but to the comfortable feeling of being together with Makabe. The last chapters shows a grow up Aki thanks to her love for Makabe. Now the last step is the realization for Makabe that he's relationship with Aki it's still a remnant of his useless revenge. He doesn't hate her and it's almost tempted to go for her but this is because he didn't see Yoshino recently. After this little thought of mine we have to see the next month chapter to see where the real ending will lead.
Mar 3, 2018 10:50 AM
Jun 2015
Now that Makabe realize that he still loves her and his revenge was useless as it goes down the drain, he needs to stop her by telling her he loves her! But first he needs to honestly reject Baka Meido Yoshino and her feelings(Stupid Maid Yoshino), and then he has to get a second chance by choosing and telling Aki how much he loves her so he won't repeat the same mistake in the past.They said that they cannot change the past, but the hearts of people in the furture can change. I swear that I want Aki and Makabe to be together forever as the confess their true feelings of love for each other, reconcile their relationship,Yoshino will fully apoligize in tears for tearing their relationship apart by making both of them suffer, and Yoshino is the one who suffers the most for going too far, which is her punishment when the series end.
SakurashoujoMar 3, 2018 10:54 AM
Mar 3, 2018 11:58 AM

Feb 2015
Kurokapulo said:
What did you guys think about the latest chapter?
I’m honestly rooting for Aki. She looked like a goddess in those panels.

Doesn't look good for Aki. She should be the one who ends up with Makabe but it doesn't look like that will happen.
Mar 3, 2018 12:03 PM
Jan 2018
Tomoebi said:
Kurokapulo said:
What did you guys think about the latest chapter?
I’m honestly rooting for Aki. She looked like a goddess in those panels.

Doesn't look good for Aki. She should be the one who ends up with Makabe but it doesn't look like that will happen.

If you want my opinion, this chapter actually increased Aki’s chance of winning.
Mar 3, 2018 12:07 PM

Feb 2015
Kurokapulo said:
Tomoebi said:

If you want my opinion, this chapter actually increased Aki’s chance of winning.

You think so? I hope you're right.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Chapter 58 Discussion

Aramanime - May 27, 2023

10 by JavanyXD »»
Mar 26, 7:29 PM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Chapter 56 Discussion

TheYoshiman - Mar 28, 2021

6 by JavanyXD »»
Mar 17, 1:52 PM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Chapter 31 Discussion

Stark700 - May 26, 2016

6 by JavanyXD »»
Mar 14, 7:43 AM

Poll: » Aki vs Yoshino

mechian - Aug 7, 2017

5 by RobertBobert »»
Feb 29, 5:20 AM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Chapter 67 Discussion

ARK-13 - Dec 5, 2023

18 by waalex11 »»
Feb 29, 3:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.