Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsody (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Jan 28, 2018 2:37 AM

Dec 2012
When I was coming to the anime page , I expected it to be ranked around #500 or so but to my surprise it rated #3000? And the reviews are that bad? This was one of the most enjoyable anime I have watched in a while ... It feels like people are just giving it low ratings by just tagging it "Generic isekai anime" Automatic rating 4 .. LMAO ..

Tht LN and the manga's rating are pretty good and i have no complains with the animation/sound etc .. Why do people who dislike isekai genre watch isekai anime then?

EDIT: For some reason the manga's rating dropped since the last time I checked .. LNs rating dropped too but not by that much ..

"They say that if you change yourself, you'll change the world, but that's a complete lie. They're just forcing you to compromise by feeding you a convenient little fib. Let me show you how to really change the world." -Hikigaya Hachiman

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 28, 2018 5:06 AM

Jul 2017
KazuroWeisemann said:
When I was coming to the anime page , I expected it to be ranked around #500 or so but to my surprise it rated #3000? And the reviews are that bad? This was one of the most enjoyable anime I have watched in a while ... It feels like people are just giving it low ratings by just tagging it "Generic isekai anime" Automatic rating 4 .. LMAO ..

Tht LN and the manga's rating are pretty good and i have no complains with the animation/sound etc .. Why do people who dislike isekai genre watch isekai anime then?

EDIT: For some reason the manga's rating dropped since the last time I checked .. LNs rating dropped too but not by that much ..

For me the first two episodes were nothing special, but after the third one it does reveal some potential. I will change my score based on the fourth episode as I have some hopes for this anime :p
Jan 28, 2018 9:46 AM

Jul 2014
well personally for me because the mc is too bland, uninspired and forgettable, that also applies to the other characters which is for me isn't actually close for being good. The effect is making people seems not care if there will be character development or not since those characters aren't interesting at all, some reviews already explained that point...

Also the type "I wanna be a good guy" mc is just too mainstream till the point it becomes a meme in anime community, and the fact he is an adult but didn't even act like one is also annoying. From 3 episodes i already watched, i took a conclusion if it just looks like a copy-paste of Isekai Smartphone but with better builds and story upcoming, i still won't say the story is shit because it's still airing.

I like isekai anime genre and never become tired of it but i can understand why many people does, and i should admit the first 3 episode is pretty dissapointed when it should be good to take people attention more...
Jan 28, 2018 11:05 PM

Mar 2016
The Web Novel, or the draft version of it was the better side of the anime, manga and light novel, well it's still rated good, but it has a mix reactions to many people even in its web novel.

I haven't read the web novel, but the manga is quite entertaining, nevertheless, it's a long running novel, the ideal episodes of it is 60+ to show what it's all about.

It uses a lot of cliche elements, but it was meant to be treated as a slice of life series, so I don't have any problems with it.
Jan 29, 2018 2:58 AM

Dec 2012
Crocospect22 said:
well personally for me because the mc is too bland, uninspired and forgettable, that also applies to the other characters which is for me isn't actually close for being good. The effect is making people seems not care if there will be character development or not since those characters aren't interesting at all, some reviews already explained that point...

Also the type "I wanna be a good guy" mc is just too mainstream till the point it becomes a meme in anime community, and the fact he is an adult but didn't even act like one is also annoying. From 3 episodes i already watched, i took a conclusion if it just looks like a copy-paste of Isekai Smartphone but with better builds and story upcoming, i still won't say the story is shit because it's still airing.

I like isekai anime genre and never become tired of it but i can understand why many people does, and i should admit the first 3 episode is pretty dissapointed when it should be good to take people attention more...

Hmm yes that's a really fair argument because I also wish they would use some a different type main character (Subaru was a respectable change no matter how he was if I say so myself) Also the main character in Tate no Yuusha went the chaotic neutral route which was pretty refreshing to watch..

But aside all of that .. I don't really mind it all that much , Because the bland MC of isekai as we all know comes closest to the average otaku teenager living in Japan so that a lot of people can relate .. That of course effects the character pretty badly and the MC becomes prone to all kinds of criticism , But to a lot of us Isekai is about the journey and the world building and not the MC ..(Again I am all in for a unique MC) ..

I just imagine the bland MCs of isekai like the custom character i make in MMORPGs (ya know like Red in pokemon) .. And we get to experience all kinds of stuff that this world will never ever provide .. I mean how many of you guys want to break away from these restricting chains of society and go have a fun adventure with all the great waifus and badass skills ..

Seems I went off topic but thats all there is from me..

"They say that if you change yourself, you'll change the world, but that's a complete lie. They're just forcing you to compromise by feeding you a convenient little fib. Let me show you how to really change the world." -Hikigaya Hachiman

Jan 31, 2018 2:19 AM

Jul 2014
KazuroWeisemann said:
Crocospect22 said:

Hmm yes that's a really fair argument because I also wish they would use some a different type main character (Subaru was a respectable change no matter how he was if I say so myself) Also the main character in Tate no Yuusha went the chaotic neutral route which was pretty refreshing to watch..

But aside all of that .. I don't really mind it all that much , Because the bland MC of isekai as we all know comes closest to the average otaku teenager living in Japan so that a lot of people can relate .. That of course effects the character pretty badly and the MC becomes prone to all kinds of criticism , But to a lot of us Isekai is about the journey and the world building and not the MC ..(Again I am all in for a unique MC) ..

I just imagine the bland MCs of isekai like the custom character i make in MMORPGs (ya know like Red in pokemon) .. And we get to experience all kinds of stuff that this world will never ever provide .. I mean how many of you guys want to break away from these restricting chains of society and go have a fun adventure with all the great waifus and badass skills ..

Seems I went off topic but thats all there is from me..

yup i like the idea actually, finally we got a mc who not being a NEET or a teenager otaku, but the fact they failed to seem make him interesting enough is really a bad thing...

i will still continue to watch it tho, and still hoping it gets better soon and the MC gets more developments character or at least the story will be delivered nicely...
Jan 31, 2018 2:30 AM

Apr 2016
Do we really need answer for this question OP ?

Its isekai harem, thats enough.
Jan 31, 2018 2:33 AM

Nov 2016
It might be at the lower end of Winter 2018's seasonals,but it's still way too high imo.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jan 31, 2018 1:30 PM
Aug 2017
The main character is a copy of another copy from another copy. Let me name Kirito from SAO, the MC from isekai smartphone, i mention those because even the hair style and face are the same.

Same genre, almost the same setting than most of those rpg isekais out there. Harem with girls that just like mc for no fucking reason. At least kirito had the balls to aim one girl. Overpowered. Beta-male with candy heart.

Now about the anime:

- Generic - boring MC. Beta-male with candy heart. So lame.

- Girls are generic as fuck, from the tavern daughter to the slave girls. Every girl is sweet type like oniii channnn niii channnnn i love you onii chan.

- Besides first episode, till now we just got a MC wandering a village just looking for food and shit. Where's the action ? Where's the plot actually?

- Why make your main guy OP as fuck if he's not going to do shit about it. I mean, he could be fucking royal girls, live like a king, slay shit and get famous. Instead we get a douchebag who just went to eat shit food in a dead local village tavern and meet low life slaves and poor girls. Oh, and let's not even say he won't touch any girl because he's or was 29 years old in his other life.

With the above i mean to say: "What's his purpose?" You just can't miss those things knowing that ur showing a new anime which will be just 12 episodes and so far we didnt see a shit.

Jan 31, 2018 7:05 PM
Apr 2014
The better question is why is this light novel series so popular?

I am a big fan of the isekai genre since the past couple of years and I seen all type of isekai with all their different take on a fantasy world.

From ordinary mc that is transported to a simple fantasy world to a rape fantasy where the MC bangs every chick he finds in this other world with many differences in between.

I seen almost all of it.

However, out of all the isekai I seen, Death March and those like it are one's I simply cannot fandom why any other would like it at all.

The MC is op, but in a slice of life isekai I really don't understand why he needs to be OP at all.

Since he can't fight for shit if not for his overwhelming power and he doesn't have the will to fight even with this power.

The author might as well just give him the ability to escape any bloody situation and not make him over level three hundred and kill a dragon god with a meteor attack on the first minute he got to his new world.

Also what else does he do beside eating food than find or get drag into a mess with a bunch of girls that will all become interested in him later on?

Also just so you know there is sixteen volumes of this web novel that is still on going and you know what is amazing?

Him probably getting more girls than almost all other Isekai MC I have ever seen and not banging any of them once.
oldguestJan 31, 2018 7:14 PM
Jan 31, 2018 8:39 PM

Mar 2009
I think people are really tired of isekai anime(myself included), but Japan keeps making 20 per season.
Jan 31, 2018 9:23 PM

Oct 2014
Mormegil said:
I think people are really tired of isekai anime(myself included), but Japan keeps making 20 per season.

you mean "bad isekai"?
good isekai happens from time to time. We just don't have one this season.

guestlol said:
From ordinary mc that is transported to a simple fantasy world to a rape fantasy where the MC bangs every chick he finds in this other world with many differences in between.

Man we really need another Rance anime adaptation.
Feb 1, 2018 2:30 AM

Mar 2011
I personally love Isekai but this is so bland and boring. I hate all the characters and I do not have fun watching this. I ended up dropping it after 3
[Input amazing signature]
Jelly?
Feb 1, 2018 2:45 AM

Dec 2012
RIP .. Then I guess I am just a big sucker for isekai in general ... Thanks for the replies guys ..

Feb 1, 2018 4:56 AM

Mar 2010
maybe because he is an Overlord right after his 1st move
Feb 2, 2018 10:32 AM

Jul 2015
LF2005 said:

Which isn't exactly a bad thing some of us want that.
Feb 2, 2018 11:33 AM
Aug 2017
Update:

I viewed ep 4, the serie improved quite a bit, more action, more RPG, less shitty talk. Still they fucked up hard at making the first episodes so slow, that's a guaranteed drop for a lot of people. Studios should try to learn that ppl expect something good in the 2-3 first episodes specially because the genre and if ur showing a godlike MC.
Feb 2, 2018 6:43 PM
Oct 2016
The main character is a big pussy. I don't care if he does not want to be pevert around girls. Actually that is one of the things that might safe the anime.
However, what IN the actual fuck. Why does he not want other people to know that he is OP. Really, why?

He knows he is in a videogame, then fuck it, just be op.

It is really frustating to see him fight like a pussy.
Feb 3, 2018 1:20 AM

Mar 2010
Ryulightorb said:
LF2005 said:

Which isn't exactly a bad thing some of us want that.

well I didn't said it was a bad thing, I prefers it like that rather than like in Naruto, that we see him super slowly climbing up.
think RPG shows should go only through points of relevance, and not go deep on the XP graining secions. the only problem with that is that the questions get presented at one episode but the answerds are precented in another. but people don't bother to connects the dots and complain at that as plot holes.
Feb 3, 2018 1:30 AM

Oct 2017
JOQUINYD said:
The main character is a big pussy. I don't care if he does not want to be pevert around girls. Actually that is one of the things that might safe the anime.
However, what IN the actual fuck. Why does he not want other people to know that he is OP. Really, why?

Him being known to be overpowered would probably cause more issues.
Feb 3, 2018 2:07 AM

Mar 2010
JOQUINYD said:

he simply doesn't want to be a celebrity and draw too much attention, he plays safely because he doesn't know fully well the powers of his enemies as well has he doesn't know what will happen to him if he dies.
and if you are refering to episode 4, in this episode he wanted to help the girls level up safely, meaning, let them 1st put in as much damage as they can while keeping them safe, if he becomes to much of a threat to the girls he moves for the kill.
thas basic in RPG when you have newcomers.
Feb 3, 2018 2:14 AM

Apr 2009
Because actually sane people with common sense are now exposed to it, so it's not just a fanwank for NEET losers with terrible taste who identify with the shitty MC anymore like all the other "amazing LN" that are only read by the usual 100-200 insane LN fanatics. This will happen with Mushuko, Shield Bro and all the other crappy series you guys hype up as well. Face it: They are just not good.
Steel Ball Run anime when?
Feb 3, 2018 3:29 AM

Dec 2012
Nidhoeggr said:
Because actually sane people with common sense are now exposed to it, so it's not just a fanwank for NEET losers with terrible taste who identify with the shitty MC anymore like all the other "amazing LN" that are only read by the usual 100-200 insane LN fanatics. This will happen with Mushuko, Shield Bro and all the other crappy series you guys hype up as well. Face it: They are just not good.

Well yea it may be shitty for a lot of people and thats fine .. I would not convince someone to believe otherwise but there exist people who enjoy it and I don't see a reason why something like SAO is highly rated but this isn't .. thats about it..

Feb 3, 2018 3:32 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
I'm not very fond of the idea of giving the MC more power than god in the first episode already for the most half-assed reason ever. Super OP protagonists are bad enough but I'd at least like it to have some sort of decent reasoning behind it

Well that and of course this whole premise has gotten a bit repetitive by now, even if I have nothing against isekais conceptually speaking
Feb 3, 2018 5:49 AM
Oct 2016
LF2005 said:
JOQUINYD said:

he simply doesn't want to be a celebrity and draw too much attention, he plays safely because he doesn't know fully well the powers of his enemies as well has he doesn't know what will happen to him if he dies.
and if you are refering to episode 4, in this episode he wanted to help the girls level up safely, meaning, let them 1st put in as much damage as they can while keeping them safe, if he becomes to much of a threat to the girls he moves for the kill.
thas basic in RPG when you have newcomers.
ok. I am aware of this. But I just dislike how the character is. I would prefer him being op. You know the Saitama kind of op. People do not know he is op, but still we know he is freaking op. However, with death March people do not know that the mc is op and we just know that because it is the premise of the show.
Look, if the fights were just a little bit more spectular everything will be fine. Just tell if I am wrong; when the mc threw the rock to the eye demon, did you really felt that he hit him. I personally didn't.
Feb 3, 2018 5:51 AM
Oct 2016
Rexlaxington said:
JOQUINYD said:

Him being known to be overpowered would probably cause more issues.
As I said in other thread, I don't care if he is not op around secondary, but I want to see action.
Feb 3, 2018 6:10 AM

May 2015
Nidhoeggr said:

Nice attempt at baiting.

Feb 3, 2018 6:50 AM

Jul 2013
I'm not even surprised anymore given that Crocospect22's top 1 favorite anime is clannad lol.
Like if you do not enjoy watching a certain genre, why don't you just skip and not watch it at all. MAL rating is an absolute mess.
Feb 3, 2018 7:00 AM

Nov 2007
Maybe people don't find it interesting? I haven't seen the anime so cannot comment on it but when I read the manga in the past, I didn't find it interesting so I dropped it. I am not sure about the LN either as I don't know if the manga and the LN have the same story.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Feb 5, 2018 3:37 AM

Apr 2009
Kittens-kun said:
Nidhoeggr said:

Nice attempt at baiting.

I'm serious. This is what always happens with LN adaptions like these or edgetastic, gory and "mature" action manga that are totally not predictable and really break the mold!.... Not. It's flavor of the month hype at its worst.

Steel Ball Run anime when?
Feb 5, 2018 6:56 AM
Feb 2018
At first im avoid to read the manga because of the "death-march". I thought it would be gore rape sadistic "dead tube"-like where take place in isekai.
It turns out just generic isekai harem. Lol
Feb 5, 2018 7:14 AM

Nov 2016
Kittens-kun said:
Nidhoeggr said:

Nice attempt at baiting.

He may be a bit harsh,but he stated his opinion in a more or less reasonable way.

The only one baiting here is you.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Feb 5, 2018 7:49 AM

May 2015
FMmatron said:
Kittens-kun said:

Nice attempt at baiting.

He may be a bit harsh,but he stated his opinion in a more or less reasonable way.

Yeah, no. He said that if you enjoy these types of shows, then you're NEET loser with terrible taste. It's obvious bait.

Feb 5, 2018 7:58 AM

Nov 2016
Kittens-kun said:
FMmatron said:

Yeah, no. He said that if you enjoy these types of shows, then you're NEET loser with terrible taste. It's obvious bait.

Maybe he's really thinking that.

Feb 6, 2018 6:09 AM

Mar 2016
Because it's piece of shit:
without story
without sense
without graphics
Feb 7, 2018 9:36 PM

May 2016
Sometimes, you dont really need a great story to enjoy an anime. I've seen a a lot of anime but to my surprise i am actually enjoying it.

It really isnt bad to have an overpowered MC once in a while and if i do want one that it is not who actually started being weak(or stories with that kind of set up) then sports anime is the answer imo.

Feb 8, 2018 9:23 AM

Jul 2015
Because of idiots who didnt heard about original material and expected some kind of Gate jietai or Hellsing type of action.
Feb 8, 2018 4:51 PM

Mar 2012
Sukebe14 said:
Because of idiots who didnt heard about original material and expected some kind of Gate jietai or Hellsing type of action.

"Idiot" ?
Lel.
I don't like Gate (ridiculous anime for me) but Death March isn't really good, people who don't like it are less idiot than you and your argumentation.
Death March is really basic, not really well-written and has an questionable harem..
(Yeah everybody do not like harem, and same for lolis.)

I haven't got a problem with Death March but it's totally normal that's some people doesn't like an (more or less) average anime like this.
Feb 12, 2018 10:31 AM

Aug 2012
500? that is a score of 8.0. To be honest I watched 1.5 eps and its the biggest trash. Recycled Plot and recycled fantasy world, seriously you think that this deserves an 8.0?
Feb 16, 2018 10:51 AM

Jul 2015
I can tell you the reason why I rated it low.

It's incredibly frustrating to have someone with supposedly modern values being transported into a world where underage sex slaves are a socially accepted day-to-day reality, and then see him do absolutely nothing about it. There are children starving on the streets in dirty side alleys and he's like "oh well, here have some food", then he goes on and never thinks about it again. Out of my sight, out of my mind. He has admin powers, right? He's maxed out, essentially as powerful as a god, could easily topple any goverment? Look at what sort of disgusting practices he got confronted with over the first 6 episodes, and yet he never even reacted to any of that.

I realize it's not that type of show, but I can't help it. It's just too frustrating. It's like the guy has no agency at all. Like he's operating under the assumption that all of his experiences in the past days were nothing but a lucid dream, and nothing matters. I really like isekai. I've been loving Overlord and Log Horizon. But this show has the worst MC I've seen in a long time.

1/10
Railey2Feb 16, 2018 11:11 AM
"my life at this state could be transposed into a pretty massive biography"

- Cneq, "the guy who was literally using BTC in 2012 to make deals in the first main instance of a digital itemized economy forming naturally in all human history (also the precursor of NFTs) and who had 20k+ total trades.", 23 years old

MAL's most prolific antivaxxer, Noboru.
Feb 16, 2018 4:03 PM

Nov 2016
No idea why... I'm big fan of isekai (favourite genre) and I love this anime of course this "god" MC is too much but it doesn't decrease quality of good anime... (also this art+voice of juujin girls is one of the most kawaii I have ever seen/heard) btw not interested in difference between LN/manga and anime... I hate that type of comments
hiraishinxFeb 16, 2018 4:09 PM
Feb 18, 2018 5:31 PM

Oct 2014
hiraishinx said:
No idea why... I'm big fan of isekai (favourite genre) and I love this anime of course this "god" MC is too much but it doesn't decrease quality of good anime... (also this art+voice of juujin girls is one of the most kawaii I have ever seen/heard) btw not interested in difference between LN/manga and anime... I hate that type of comments

wow dude, you need to watch more anime if you really think the beast-girls' voices are cute.
*drags someone deeper into anime and weeb hell*
Feb 23, 2018 6:28 AM

Mar 2016
You try to tell - Why such a high rating on this bullshit?
Feb 23, 2018 6:37 PM

Nov 2015
Firstly, there's no interesting story.

Secondly, they're eating something in every god damn episode with little fan service plus screwing around. (wasting huge amount of screen time and show us nothing (dead plot))

Seriously is there anything to worth for this show? I'm afraid there's none.

Also if they wanna screwing around and eating something, they could switch the genre to slice of life and took out the isekai part.

Lately, (2013 - 2018 and still ongoing) in every season we got one or more anime adaptation like this.

+C'mon we gonna eat "insert food here"
+C'mon we gonna play around
+C'mon who cares about story
+C'mon we gonna do some fan service
+C'mon we gonna waste the time and show them nothing to worth

I dunno why they pour money something ain't worth of. Trust me there's more interesting series than this to deserve an anime adaption. Japanese fan base more cancerous these days.

Everybody relates to others and shares something with them.That's why we can never truly be free.That's what makes us feel joy,sadness and love.
Feb 24, 2018 2:11 AM

Dec 2008
Look the reason this is not a 10/10 anime is due to it being unoriginal and frankly, not that impressive. It started out promising, but it just dangled potential in veiwers faces without making good on promises of grand adventure or fulfilling expectations. As the show goes on, unless it does something out of the ordinary or unexpected AND awesome, its gonna sit at 5/10 for me.
Feb 24, 2018 6:37 AM
Feb 2018
Because it's POP-shit for MMO-kids.
Feb 24, 2018 8:14 AM

Dec 2012
Revvie-chan said:
hiraishinx said:

wow dude, you need to watch more anime if you really think the beast-girls' voices are cute.
*drags someone deeper into anime and weeb hell*

I also think the beast girl voices were cute af ..

Feb 24, 2018 8:27 AM

Dec 2012
Lot of replies saying its trash because of the story or whatever reason .. I think thats fine ..

But I find it enjoyable and I think that is what should matter ..

Feb 24, 2018 8:31 AM

Dec 2012
Railey2 said:
I can tell you the reason why I rated it low.

It's incredibly frustrating to have someone with supposedly modern values being transported into a world where underage sex slaves are a socially accepted day-to-day reality, and then see him do absolutely nothing about it. There are children starving on the streets in dirty side alleys and he's like "oh well, here have some food", then he goes on and never thinks about it again. Out of my sight, out of my mind. He has admin powers, right? He's maxed out, essentially as powerful as a god, could easily topple any goverment? Look at what sort of disgusting practices he got confronted with over the first 6 episodes, and yet he never even reacted to any of that.

I realize it's not that type of show, but I can't help it. It's just too frustrating. It's like the guy has no agency at all. Like he's operating under the assumption that all of his experiences in the past days were nothing but a lucid dream, and nothing matters. I really like isekai. I've been loving Overlord and Log Horizon. But this show has the worst MC I've seen in a long time.

1/10

So its bad because there is a socially unacceptable concept inside and the MC who is OP is doing nothing about it? I am all in for justice but the reason the MC is not doing anything is because he does not want to stand out (As seen in ep 3 or 4) , Also I can relate to him doing that because I feel the same..

There is a procedure in fighting for justice , Ever read about Mahatma Ghandhi or any other freedom fighters? You should see how they dealt with oppression .. But enough of that , I don't watch anime to take note of such trivial stuff .. The MC can be a slave dealer for all I care(Thats nothing , the MC in Tate no yuusha does not stop slavery , he buys slaves and he is the most likeable MC of all time)

Just something to note , You may think that world is backward , inhumane etc. But the world we live in is actually worse where evil similar to that is sugarcoated .. In today's world slavery exists but it isn't called slavery , Human trafficking exists(And it is much worse) But they won't show you that in the news because of the ones who are controlling the major news outlets .. So I think saying the world we live in is much better is much more naive ..

In short don't think so much and enjoy the show ..
KazuroWeisemannFeb 24, 2018 8:37 AM

Feb 24, 2018 11:21 PM
Mar 2017
I think this anime is better than smartphone. Because the action is good as much as the animation.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 18, 2018

146 by RamonDehon »»
Mar 16, 3:50 PM

Poll: » Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 8, 2018

122 by lostinursheets »»
Mar 13, 10:53 AM

Poll: » Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 29, 2018

144 by Forum »»
Feb 10, 11:44 AM

Poll: » Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2018

269 by KinjiKido »»
Jan 28, 3:09 AM

» Isekai Animes are going to start needing Bechdel Tests

Talamare - Nov 8, 2023

14 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Jan 26, 12:20 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.