Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 26, 2018 4:50 PM

Jun 2015
Like really, we know all exceeds can transform, except only lilly has masted it to the extent of being able to fight. However, even if carla does the same, how the fuck does she become a human girl? she should just become a bi-pedal exceed like lilly, with a small set of tits [shes the same age physically as wendy ne?]

and whats fuckin worse is that she has 4 fuckin ears!!

like what the fuck? why the fuck does she have 4 ears?

also wendy can just go into dragon force without the oishi kuki of the face bombs?
Jan 29, 2018 4:07 AM
Dec 2016
KuroudoAkabane said:
Like really, we know all exceeds can transform, except only lilly has masted it to the extent of being able to fight. However, even if carla does the same, how the fuck does she become a human girl? she should just become a bi-pedal exceed like lilly, with a small set of tits [shes the same age physically as wendy ne?]

also wendy can just go into dragon force without the oishi kuki of the face bombs?

For your information, Carla human transformation are in the original manga itself. But I think they shouldn't show it in the movie because it will be different from the original manga that still continue .
Feb 10, 2018 5:48 AM

Jun 2015
Enigma-kun said:
KuroudoAkabane said:

For your information, Carla human transformation are in the original manga itself. But I think they shouldn't show it in the movie because it will be different from the original manga that still continue .
so its not an anime/movie original then? means its that bastard mishima's fault eh!

I've honestly never been let down by any one more than mishima.

1st the timeskip, then alvarez arc.... end of tartarus too and now this....
Feb 10, 2018 8:24 AM
Dec 2016
KuroudoAkabane said:
Enigma-kun said:

so its not an anime/movie original then? means its that bastard mishima's fault eh!

sorry if you can get into my explanation (english is my 2nd language)

The Carla human form transformation is original from the manga, so if they showed it in the movie, then it can be a SPOILER for those who haven't read the manga.
Feb 12, 2018 1:18 PM

Jun 2015
Enigma-kun said:
KuroudoAkabane said:

sorry if you can get into my explanation (english is my 2nd language)

The Carla human form transformation is original from the manga, so if they showed it in the movie, then it can be a SPOILER for those who haven't read the manga.
no nooo.... I got wht u said.... wht I was sayin was, even if its canon and in the manga, its idiotic of the mangaka to do so... its on on you son

More topics from this board

» GRAY and stuff

ABC539 - Aug 17, 2017

3 by gojotanjiro »»
Aug 16, 2023 4:24 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Movie 2: Dragon Cry Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

-Stray - May 6, 2017

91 by MxS7HGS »»
Apr 10, 2023 11:10 AM

» When does this movie take place within the anime timeline?

Ryan_1 - Apr 19, 2017

13 by Boomer5790 »»
Jun 21, 2020 10:06 AM

» Should I watch the movie now or just wait for the anime?

Warchi - Nov 28, 2017

7 by phantomfandom »»
Oct 28, 2019 11:30 AM

» When should I watch this movie?

Omnitrix10 - Apr 13, 2018

3 by iamdunovus »»
Nov 24, 2018 4:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.