Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (9) « First ... « 7 8 [9]
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Sep 16, 2018 11:54 AM

the man set down a new plate and look at the time..." start!"

Sep 16, 2018 12:27 PM

Theo Ryder

As Theo and Kiany were talking and getting ready for their challenge, another woman walked and seemed to want to try the contest on her own. Theo wasnt sure he would be able to keep up with Kiany but after seeing her confident smile he knew he would be fine. Soon enough the man started their contest and Theo would start with trying to eat one of the burgers.
@linette

Sep 16, 2018 12:38 PM

Eden Urushibara

@Shitsuji-Carty @linette

Eden would begin eating the bread first. She looks happy as she was eating.
Modified by Zelda102, Sep 16, 2018 12:48 PM

Sep 16, 2018 1:36 PM

Kiany StHorts

She picked up the burger and in five big bites half the burger was gone. After five more bites she finishes the first one. She drank some water before starting the next one.

@Shitsuji-Carty, @Zelda102

Sep 16, 2018 2:46 PM

Theo Ryder

Theo would watch in awe as he barely managed to finish his first before Kiany was on her third. He would take a drink as well before eating some more

Sep 16, 2018 3:42 PM

Eden Urushibara

@Shitsuji-Carty @linette

Was on her forth one. She take a big drink

Sep 16, 2018 4:40 PM

Kiany StHorts

She activated her wolf powers which helped her eat faster and not get full. She kept on eating, finishing the hamburgers of a plate and going to the second plate.

@Shitsuji-Carty, @Zelda102

Sep 20, 2018 9:20 AM

Theo Ryder

Theo was impressed she could keep going, even after just one plate he was already feeling full, but Kiany activated her powers and kept going full steam ahead. He would finish up his first plate before slowing starting another. "ugh, so much food." Theo would complain softly as he kept trying to eat more of it.

Sep 20, 2018 9:37 AM

Kiany StHorts

She finished the second plate and was now on her third one.

The man on the contest said "Stop, stop! Ok, she wins!" And pointed at Kiany.

She smiles and started to celebrate "Yey~ Theo, we won!~" She hugged him happy.

@Shitsuji-Carty

Sep 20, 2018 9:48 AM

Theo Ryder

He would smile back at her as he rubbed his own stomach to try and calm it, watching as the server from before came and called out Kiany as they winner as they told her to stop. Theo would chuckle a little as she started to celebrate before she came over and hugged him. He would hug her back "yeah we did, thanks to you Kiany." he would say as he went to kiss her cheek. Since they were done eating now he wondered if she would want to stay a little longer to relax or just get moving on their shopping.
@linette

Sep 20, 2018 9:53 AM

Kiany StHorts

She called the waiter and told him "I want some desert then, the yummiest one you got"

The man asked her shock "Y-you want more?! What are you, miss?!"

She smiles and said "Just got a big appetite" She looked at Theo and chuckles a bit

@Shitsuji-Carty

Sep 20, 2018 10:19 AM

Theo Ryder

Theo would watch as Kiany would then turn to the server once more and ask for desert next, the baffled man would question her before going to get some more. Kiany would tell him she had a big appetite before chuckling a little at Theo. He would smile back at her "haha yeah you do, hopefully its something light." he would say as they waited for their food "so whos parents should we visit first?" he would ask
@linette

Sep 20, 2018 12:23 PM

Kiany StHorts

She thought for a moment, then said "Yours. I bet your sister misses you a lot." She did wanted to say hers, but she knew how much his sister must be waiting for him. After all, she was really family.

@Shitsuji-Carty

Sep 20, 2018 12:47 PM

Theo Ryder

Theo was happily surprised by the answer he heard from Kiany, so much so he couldn't help but smile brightly while not even realising it. He thought about asking her if she minded if they went to his place first, only to hear her suggest it. "really? Oh Kiany i could just kiss you a thousand times right now." he said as he couldn't stop beaming with delight as he sat and waited for their desert. He may have been a bit embarrassed but he was truly looking forward to bringing Kiany to his home.

Sep 20, 2018 12:51 PM

Kiany StHorts

She blush and smile watching Theo brightening with happiness. She was glad she choose to say that, it seemed he really was looking forward to go back home. The waiter arrived with the desert with a heavy face, it seemed he was afraid they might gone bankrupt if she came to eat every day. She smiled and said "Thanks~" She began to eat happily.

@Shitsuji-Carty
Modified by linette, Sep 20, 2018 1:24 PM

Sep 20, 2018 1:21 PM

Theo Ryder

The sullen employee took his time coming back with their desert, and almost dreaded giving it to Kiany. When he finally did, Kiany let out a quick thanks before digging in. Theo had to pick up a spoon and try to get some for himself before it was all gone, "heh slow down or your gonna get brain freeze." he would say as he dipped his spoon into the Sunday that was before them.

Sep 20, 2018 1:24 PM

Kiany StHorts

She nod a bit embarrass and ate slowly. While eating, she told him "I'm glad you are happy that we are visiting our families. How long do you think it will be? It took me 15 days on foot to reach here, and I transformed a lot"

@Shitsuji-Carty

Sep 20, 2018 1:41 PM

Theo Ryder

Theo would think for a moment as he thought about how long it took him to get to the school. "Oh uh, it took me about a week in a carriage with minimal stops. But to make your journey on foot, that must have been tough for you Kiany." he would say as he watched over her with gentle eyes.

Sep 20, 2018 1:52 PM

Kiany StHorts

She smiles and told him "It's fine, I was used to it. I sometimes went on migrations with my pack. But doing it alone sure was lonely..." She wanted to let him know she did fine, but that wasn't entirely true.

@Shitsuji-Carty

Sep 20, 2018 2:10 PM

Theo Ryder

He would nod and listen to her as she spoke, she told him it was a lonely journey by herself, but she was physically used to it. Theo would look at her with an endearing look "I couldn't imagine, I'm glad you made it here safely." he would say

Sep 20, 2018 2:16 PM

Kiany StHorts

She looked at him and asked "So, we shall go in carriage then? It will be faster and safer." She ate some more.

@Shitsuji-Carty

Sep 20, 2018 2:47 PM

Theo Ryder

"yup whenever we are done here." he would say to her.

Sep 20, 2018 2:54 PM

Kiany StHorts

She smile and nod "Ok then~" She finished the rest of the dessert and stood up "We shall buy or rent it? How much food shall we get? I can hunt, so it's more like stuff to cook it" She sounded excited and focus.

@Shitsuji-Carty

Sep 20, 2018 3:46 PM

Theo Ryder

Hw stood up with her, thinking for a moment at her question. "hmmm if we can afford it lets buy one, that way we can take our time no matter where we end up." he would say nodding to her about the cooking supplies.

Sep 20, 2018 6:39 PM

Kiany StHorts

She walked outside of the dinning and walked around looking for spices and other cooking supplies.

@Shitsuji-Carty

Sep 20, 2018 6:55 PM

Theo Ryder

Theo would follow her for a bit before spotting someone he thought could help them acquire a carriage. He would tap on Kiany's shoulder "im gonna go try and get us a carriage, let's meet up by the entrance to the markets in an hour or so." he would say before going off in another direction from Kiany.
@linette

Sep 20, 2018 7:05 PM

Kiany StHorts

She nods and went on to do so, she bought a few supplies to make sure they had enough for all the big pieces of meat she might hunt. Her mouth got a little watery by the though.

@Shitsuji-Carty

Sep 20, 2018 7:18 PM

Theo Ryder

It would take him some time and negotiation to finally get the price of a carriage down to reasonable level. Theo had been saving some money lately, looks like he would find a good use for it here. Having gotten a carriage and horse in one quick deal, he would now need the extra supplies to take care of said animal as well. He would have to find Kiany first though and borrow some of her funds for now. It was a standard carriage but luckily it had a roof for them at least. Theo would make his way to the entrance as he waited for Kiany like they agreed.

Sep 20, 2018 7:24 PM

Kiany StHorts

She came to the entrance with a bag full of cooking supplies. She saw Theo with the horses and the carriage, she went to him happily. She placed the stuff on the carriage and said "Wow! You got all that? You are the best~" She kissed him on the check, she then blushed a little and said "I think I cover everything for our food, check just in case"

@Shitsuji-Carty

Sep 20, 2018 8:15 PM

Theo Ryder

When Kiany would come over and congratulate him, Theo would smile and kiss her back before hearing what she had to say. "okay, but i wanna get some extra water and that for the horse as well if you can spare the money." he would say before looking over what kinda food and thingd she had bought.
@linette

Sep 20, 2018 8:28 PM

Kiany StHorts

She nod and gave it to him "Is not much, we should make odd jobs while we travel to earn some money. Maybe I can craft stuff, like bowls and cups" She smiles at him.

@Shitsuji-Carty

Sep 20, 2018 11:04 PM

Eden Urushibara

@Shitsuji-Carty @linette

Looks down a bit then look in her purse.. "I can work for you to pay for the food."

occ lol did not know we were still playing here

Sep 20, 2018 11:14 PM

@Zelda102 Yeah sorry, we wanted to finish that and move on to something else. Is to develop those characters a bit more before moving them to the new club. Sorry for not including you :(

Sep 20, 2018 11:20 PM

it okay
@linette

Sep 21, 2018 4:44 AM

Theo Ryder

Taking the money from Kiany, he would nod to to her to agree to her suggestion, "thanks I'll be right back and then we can go." he said before making his way back towards the markets again, only to reappear later with some extra water containers over his shoulder. "okay I think this should be enough, have you ever driven a carriage before Kiany? If not want me to teach you so we can take turns?" he would ask
@linette

Sep 21, 2018 4:48 AM

Kiany StHorts

She smiles seeing Theo walking back to her. She then shakes her head, then said "I haven't driven before, but I'll learn as fast as I can so you don't have to drive all the time." She petted the horses.

@Shitsuji-Carty

Sep 21, 2018 5:14 AM

Theo Ryder

He would nod to her "I appreciate it, ready to go?" he would ask as he got up into the drivers seat before grabbing the reins of the horses. He would look to Kiany to see if she needed any help getting up, and if she did he would help her into the passenger seat before they would finally get rolling.
@linette

Sep 21, 2018 7:33 AM

Kiany StHorts

She nods and climb the carriage to sit next to Theo "Now we look for our bags to then leave?"

@Shitsuji-Carty

Sep 21, 2018 8:25 AM

Theo Ryder

He would smile back at her as she got up, "yeah. We will stop by the dorms for our stuff, and then be on our way." he said

Sep 21, 2018 8:31 AM

Kiany StHorts

She smiles and says excited "Awesome! Are we leaving the horses tied on the entrance?"

@Shitsuji-Carty

Sep 21, 2018 8:39 AM

Theo Ryder

Theo would think for a moment before giving his answer, "im not so sure the school will just let us leave them there unattendted, i think it would be best if one of us stays while the other went to get the bags. are yours already laid out in your room?" he would ask as he had already done that before he left his room this morning.
@linette

Sep 21, 2018 8:41 AM

Kiany StHorts

She shakes her head "No, sorry"

@Shitsuji-Carty

Sep 21, 2018 8:53 AM

Theo Ryder

he would nod to her, "its okay, just got pack up what you want to bring, and then get the back from my place when your ready to go, I'll stay here and keep an eye on the horses." he would say nonchalantly, its not as if they were in a rush or anything.
@linette

Sep 21, 2018 9:09 AM

Kiany StHorts

She nods and goes to get the stuff in their rooms.

@Shitsuji-Carty

Sep 21, 2018 9:11 AM

Theo Ryder

Theo would simply wait with the carriage and horses, looking over it all again to see if it was damaged at all. when he finished he would pet the horse a little while he looked to see if Kiany was coming yet.
@linette

Sep 21, 2018 9:34 AM

Kiany StHorts

She got back with the two bags, she placed them on the carriage then went to Theo. She kneel down and kisses him on the forehead. She smiles and waited for him to wake up. Once he did, she would say "Sorry it took so ong"

@Shitsuji-Carty

Sep 21, 2018 9:38 AM

Theo Ryder

at some point while he was lying down, Theo must of drifted off to sleep, only to be awoken by Kiany when she returned with their bags, and in a different outfit. Theo would sit up before standing up on his own, "hmm? you dont need to be sorry, its not like we have a deadline or anything. But i have to say, you look good in just about any outfit i see you in" he would say complimenting her on her change of clothes. he would look over himself wondering if he should change as well, but decided against it for the time being. He would then make his way back to the carriage before getting ready to leave with Kiany.
@linette

Sep 21, 2018 9:56 AM

Kiany StHorts

She blushed listening to his compliment. She climb the carriage as well and breathed deeply wondering on their new adventure.

@Shitsuji-Carty

Pages (9) « First ... « 7 8 [9]