Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (9) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Feb 22, 2018 9:27 PM

Leon

Agreeing with Skyler he silently nodded and attempted to follow behind her, at was proving to be slightly difficult with how the girl would continuosly slip through small spaces and crowds which wasn't really an option for him given his size. Leon was able to keep up most of the way but Skyler didn't seem to notice that he was starting to get left behind, reaching his hand out at an attempt to stop her Leon grabbed the scruff of her shirt and pulled her back, "Wait up" he simply said that and pointed to a side over at a shop, "There's some pots over there" loosening the grip on her shirt he started walking in the direction of that store.

Feb 22, 2018 9:47 PM

Skyler Knight

Not noticing that she had started to get to far ahead she suddenly was being dragged back for a moment there she looked back over her shoulder at Leon and then over to where he was pointing. "Perfect you spotted some." She changed her direction to follow him over to the store. She took a few glances around with her hands behind her back at the different things in the store. "So you cook even though the school provides food?" She asked since they were looking at pots and other house hold items that they happen to carry. She saw different sizes, shapes and colors that seem to differ for different uses and personal appeal.

Feb 22, 2018 9:57 PM

Leon

Browsing through the various pots in the shop Leon idly responded to Skyler question, "It's sort of become a habit. Plus it's handy to have these things around." finding a simple small pot that would fit the miniature stove he'd carry around he chose to go with it and while he was at it buy some spoons, knifes and forks. "Don't wan't to rely too much on the school, but I'll make sure to eat what they provide" he gave his opinion as he was paying for the items in his hand.

Feb 22, 2018 10:16 PM

Skyler Knight

"That makes sense. I can see where having them might come in handy at times." She shift over to the edge of the shop as she waited. She stood there people watching, looking at the style of clothes they wore and how they all interacted with each other. "Well we've got those checked off the list. Do you want to keep walking around a bit or head back to the school?" She asked loudly enough for him to here as she continued watching and observing the people that walk by

Feb 22, 2018 10:33 PM

Leon

To his surprise Leon felt like exploring the market just a bit more before leaving even though he had already bought the stuff he was looking for, "Let's keep walking" he said as he walked out of the small store. Stopping at the front Leon turned around and looked over at Skyler, "Wanna hold my hand so you don't wander off?" holding his hand out to her he said those words as a joke though he really was bad at it after all his voice didn't show any signs of it being a joke neither did his expression.

Feb 22, 2018 11:13 PM

Skyler Knight

Sky looked down at his hand for a moment before replying. "Are you sure its for me not to wander off or so you don't get left behind?" She said with a slight smile on her face. She remembered how he grabbed the back of her shirt earlier to slow her down. She figured she had an easier time weaving through a crowd than he did. "Guess it would make it easier to stick together, wouldn't it?" She took his hand and went back to looking at all of the directions they could choose from. "Okay so which direction now?"

Feb 22, 2018 11:36 PM

Leon

He was expecting Skyler to just laugh off the suggestion but oblivious to his lack of ability to make jokes he felt puzzled at the results. Staring down at his hand which was being held by Skylers he couldn't help but think what would happen if she tried her storm magic now, it was a funny thought which made him smile. As far as Leon could remember he hadn't held hands with anyone besides his master long ago, he felt that it was an act that mostly left you vulnerable since you'd have one of your hands busy but the feeling he had now wasn't unpleasant. "Straight seems fine"

Feb 23, 2018 7:49 AM

Skyler Knight

"Straight is then." Skyler said as she stepped off in that direction. "You know that's the first time I've seen you smile all day today today. Something I do amusing?" she asked not sure what she had done but it was nice to see a smile and an expression at something. As she waited on a response she turned her attention back to the shops around them. She seemed relaxed in this environment.

Feb 23, 2018 4:36 PM

Leon

Not even noticing that he was smiling Leon felt a bit surprised at his own actions, "It's just that I can easily imagine you holding a lost kids hand in the same way" he said jokingly while walking next to her. Feeling in a good mood Leon wasn't feeling as bothered with the crowd as he usually would be, "Do you happen to have any siblings?" uncharacteristic to his common behaviour he felt like asking a bit about her personal life.

Feb 23, 2018 4:58 PM

Skyler Knight

" Can't say I've been a situation with a lost child before but I could see it being similar." At the mention of siblings the atmosphere around her changed to be slightly off from what it was before. She kept looking at the shops for a moment before replying. "Nope. Only child, not like it really matters. Family isn't particularly close." She lied about her brother but figured it be easier than explaining things she rather not.

@DL265
Modified by Alice157, Feb 25, 2018 2:52 PM

Feb 25, 2018 2:24 PM

Kiany StHorts

She enters with Theo "Alright... Boots, boots, boots"

Feb 25, 2018 2:45 PM

Theo Ryder

Theo followed Kiany to the markets and they soon found their way to the stalls that were selling various items. They were looking for boots, nothing too difficult to find, when he found a shop selling some he would call out to Kiany "hey over here Kiany." he would point out.

Feb 25, 2018 4:07 PM

Kiany StHorts

She turn to look at Theo that was pointing to a shoe store. Her eyes sparkle the moment she saw some black boots with light blue, almost white, stripes. She stare at them with sparkly eyes and then asked the seller ”How much for these boots?!” She let out to much the excitement, which can lead for the seller to increase the cost just because she might pay anything to have them.

Feb 25, 2018 4:21 PM

Theo Ryder

Theo was standing next to Kiany as she started to get excited, seeing some boots she liked she quickly asked the shop keeper how much. Theo would sigh as he watched the shop keeper grin and begin to talk about the boots she had wanted, while Theo got ignored. He went to pick out some brown boots for now. And if he found a pair that fit he would take then to be purchased as well, trying to haggle a deal for both pairs. Managing to do so, he would smile at Kiany as they got their new boots and were ready to leave. "alright ready to go?" he would ask

Feb 25, 2018 5:47 PM

Kiany StHorts

She fast will put an angry face for the man raising the price. But Theo was able to help. She kiss his check and nod "Thank you and yes we shall go~" She hold his hand while they walk back to the girls.

Feb 25, 2018 5:58 PM

Theo Ryder

After dealing with the shop keeper, Kiany ended up kissing his cheek and holding his hand as the two made it back to the open fields where the others were. "no need to thank me baby." he would smile at her

Feb 26, 2018 5:03 PM
Most Lemony Lime

Lucian Revaris

Lucian arrived in the market, leading Viola. He looked around at the entry area, observing the various stalls and shops that decorated the market.
"Oh yeah, this is a good spot to find that hammock."
Lucian said, completely concentrated it seemed on purchasing the hammock.

@linette

Feb 26, 2018 5:14 PM

Viola Norris

She follow Lucian and found amusing his concentrated face on finding the hammock. While accompanying him, she looked around as well to see if she found something of interest.

Feb 26, 2018 5:37 PM
Most Lemony Lime

Lucian Revaris

“Hmm... what color should we get it in?...” Lucian asked Viola as they walked amongst the different market stalls, as he continued to look around for hammocks, stopping every now and then to take a look at small trinkets. “Find anything that catches your eye?” He would also ask as well.

Feb 26, 2018 6:00 PM

Viola Norris

She though of a color then said "I think a orange one would be nice, and easy to spot" Then he ask something else and she answer "Hmmm... I guess some mini crystal figures I saw. They had different creatures and objects, they were pretty" She smiled.

Feb 26, 2018 6:20 PM
Most Lemony Lime

Lucian Revaris

“Oh? That’s quite a good idea. Orange it shall be then.” Lucian took note of Viola’s suggestion. “Would you want to take a closer look at the figures you saw then?” Lucian asked her in regards to the stuff that taken her interest.

Feb 26, 2018 6:22 PM

Viola Norris

"Oh no, is fine really" She said while helping him find the hammock.

Feb 26, 2018 6:32 PM
Most Lemony Lime

Lucian Revaris

“Oh come on. Let’s go see the figures. The hammock won’t be walking off anywhere... less it’s a magic hammock.. but that’s besides the point.” Lucian said. “We got time, plus I’m sure you’d want to see if you can take one or some of those figures with you.”

Feb 26, 2018 6:44 PM

Viola Norris

She shock her head "Is fine, really. Don't really want them just called my attention. Also, we are on the quest to mark our spot, remember?" She said trying to distract him so he doesn't insisting on the figures.

Feb 27, 2018 5:40 AM
Most Lemony Lime

Lucian Revaris

“Hmm.. very well then.” Lucian said. “Let’s continue our search.” He would keep leading the way till he finally spotted a stall with someone who had hammocks for sale.
“Oh, here we are. At last!” Lucian said happily, as he asked for all orange colored hammocks, which the stall owner brought out. Each one had a varied design to it, but all had the main color as orange.

Feb 27, 2018 9:28 AM

Viola Norris

She sigh in relieve as he went back on the search of the hammock. Finally, they found a seller of hammocks and Lucian ask all of the ones with main color orange. They had a variety of designs, the one that called her attention was the one with white "How about that one?" She pointed at it while looking at Lucian.

Feb 27, 2018 12:29 PM
Most Lemony Lime

Lucian Revaris

Lucian looked at the one that Viola pointed out. He nodded a bit as he inspected the design.
“Mm yes, that one looks good. See this is why I’m glad to have you with me. Get a second view on things. Plus you have a good eye for a nice design.” He said, smiling at Viola.
He then asked the stall keeper to sell him that hammock. Lucian began to negotiate a price with the seller, a small back and forth talk about numbers and so on, till he finally got the hammock at a pretty fair price. He shook hands with the seller, handed the money needed for the payment and was given the hammock which was now rolled up inside a large carrying bag. Lucian holstered the bag on to his shoulder. “Alright. Believe we are set.”

Feb 27, 2018 1:08 PM

Viola Norris

She blushed slightly when he compliment her and he smiled at her. Then, when he finally paid and told they were set, she nod and said "Yes, shall we go back to the Garden and place it?" She asked him.

Feb 27, 2018 1:20 PM
Most Lemony Lime

Lucian Revaris

Lucian nodded. “Yes. Let’s go back to set it up.” He said as he patted the rolled up hammock a bit.
“Time to set up our spot.” Lucian said with a determined face, before chuckling a bit. He would then lead them both out of the market and back towards the garden.

Feb 27, 2018 1:30 PM

Viola Norris

She chuckles as well seen how determined he was. She follows him back to the Garden.

Mar 6, 2018 6:51 AM

Hiro Crossfield

After having spent most of his day with Harumi, and recieving a kiss on the cheek from her as well, Hiro ended up in a pretty good mood. Good enough to do some shopping at least, the boy would quietly wander around looking at the various stalls and what they had to offer before finding one selling some fruit. He would decide to buy an apple before finding a place to sit down and relax as he ate. Hiro felt a little bad for lying to Harumi, but there were some things he needed to get done on his own.

Mar 6, 2018 3:30 PM

Lana Brothood

Enters with Jack "Well, here we are. Look around" Saids smiling.

Mar 6, 2018 3:56 PM

Jack nodded calmly soon finding himself a new notebook smiling widely

Mar 6, 2018 4:04 PM

Lana Brothood

She watches Jack and ask "Is that the one?" smiles

@SleeplessVampire
Modified by linette, Mar 6, 2018 4:31 PM

Mar 6, 2018 4:39 PM

Jack would nod calmly smiling at her "It is" he stated calmly as he began browsing the shop

Mar 6, 2018 4:45 PM

Lana Brothood

She followed him and looked around, finding some earrings cute and other jewelry.

(@SleeplessVampire again with the calmly XD)

Mar 6, 2018 4:46 PM

(Sorry XD) Jack noticed this and smiled at her" If you want I can pay for that" he stated calmly his tail swaying

Mar 6, 2018 4:49 PM

Lana Brothood

She smiles and says "No need, I have my own money... But, you may choose the one I could get. So, which one you would choose for me?"

@SleeplessVampire

Mar 6, 2018 5:07 PM

Jack would nod and smile as he picked a rather nice looking one before smiling at her

Mar 6, 2018 5:13 PM

Lana Brothood

She smiles and nod "They look great" She said, then pay the seller and exchange them from the ones she hand on "How does it look on me?" She ask Jack while modeling him the new earrings.

@SleeplessVampire

Mar 6, 2018 5:14 PM

Jack smiled at her "They look amazing on you" he said calmly blushing slightly

Mar 6, 2018 5:19 PM

Lana Brothood

She giggle and blushed as well "Want to buy some material for your draws or we wrap it up?" She ask.

@SleeplessVampire

Mar 6, 2018 5:20 PM

Jack smiled "It is up to you there" he said with a smile

Mar 6, 2018 5:23 PM

Lana Brothood

She looked confused "So you are done buying, we can head to the Institute?" She ask again to be sure

@SleeplessVampire

Mar 6, 2018 5:24 PM

Jack smiled at her "I got everything I need" he said calmly smiling kindly at her

Mar 6, 2018 5:48 PM

Lana Brothood

She smile and they left the Market and went to the Lounge.

@SleeplessVampire

Mar 7, 2018 6:27 AM

Hiro Crossfield

After spending his time picking out some items he wanted, he ended up getting more than he thought he did. He had some school supplies, a few books, some extra clothing, all things he could use though he probably could have spaced out the purchase. Nevertheless the boy would have his hands full of bags as he went back to the school.

Mar 7, 2018 9:39 AM

Hakuya Arakawa 

@alice157
the two were walking and talking as they left the school entrance and soon found their way to the market place nearby. She said she didn't need anything either before asking him if he was going to get anything. Hakuya would think for a moment before giving his answer "mmm i actually really want some chocolate right now." he would say with a chuckle wondering if he sounded silly.

Mar 7, 2018 9:54 AM

Aria Clare

"Got a bit of a sweet tooth or just a sudden craving for chocolate?" She found herself laughing along. Seeing the market come into view, it was bigger than what she expected along with many people shopping there. She could see buildings as well as smaller shops outside under canopies. "Seems like a place to go when you need something, Looks like they could have just about everything you could want here." She turned her head letting her eyes wander around at all the things offered.

Mar 7, 2018 10:39 AM

Hakuya Arakawa 

"ahh just a sudden craving." he would say as together the two would start to wander and look around at the various stalls, Aria soon commenting on them. Hakuya would nod "yeah pretty much, haven't needed something that i couldn't find here." he would say as he would soon find a candy vendor and would go to buy himself a chocolate bar, pointing his finger at them as he asked " do you want one?"

Pages (9) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »