Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 26, 2018 1:33 PM

Jan 2015
Good episode in general but if only each story got a bit of a proper ending would've been ideal,but its still very good regardless.
I like how there were some time progression in the puppet story. I liked how that girl came back and she had a crush on the boy and even got jealous. What i didnt get tho: 1) what's the deal with the doll, was she mad that many years ago the girl called her ugly and dropped her? and now she is up for vengeance?
2) would the doll made brother and others puppets regardless? and was father a puppet too? brother did mention something like that.
I relaly liked how MC beat the shit outta that doll, in general he was very brave i applaud him *clap* i totally thoguht he is a goner, he acted really quick.
Btw i really do wonder one more thing, how did puppet bring brother so much money, like what did she do.

In the first story i was really scared for MC, all death flags were upon him, but i guess creator doesnt like killing off MC, not the first time im noticing this, MC is always the one to survive and thank god since you are connected to MC of the story the most and if he dies it gets kinda empty and sad :( also you instinctively root for MC so... But damn that guy was dumb af... why'd you go look for that jade hole when you know just by looking at it your granfather got into that state. I thought he'd die when his friend was trying to get in, but thank god. Also who is this doctor. And i like how there was some explanation as to how they found the jade stone, the girl was pointing in that direction.
Jan 26, 2018 1:59 PM

Jul 2015
NOW this is the real horrifying episode... i wa literally creeped out by all the holes and then the 2nd part literally made me shit my pants...
Jan 26, 2018 2:09 PM

May 2012
Hirugiku said:
Good episode in general but if only each story got a bit of a proper ending would've been ideal,but its still very good regardless.
I like how there were some time progression in the puppet story. I liked how that girl came back and she had a crush on the boy and even got jealous. What i didnt get tho: 1) what's the deal with the doll, was she mad that many years ago the girl called her ugly and dropped her? and now she is up for vengeance?
2) would the doll made brother and others puppets regardless? and was father a puppet too? brother did mention something like that.
I relaly liked how MC beat the shit outta that doll, in general he was very brave i applaud him *clap* i totally thoguht he is a goner, he acted really quick.
Btw i really do wonder one more thing, how did puppet bring brother so much money, like what did she do.

In the first story i was really scared for MC, all death flags were upon him, but i guess creator doesnt like killing off MC, not the first time im noticing this, MC is always the one to survive and thank god since you are connected to MC of the story the most and if he dies it gets kinda empty and sad :( also you instinctively root for MC so... But damn that guy was dumb af... why'd you go look for that jade hole when you know just by looking at it your granfather got into that state. I thought he'd die when his friend was trying to get in, but thank god. Also who is this doctor. And i like how there was some explanation as to how they found the jade stone, the girl was pointing in that direction.

Yes Jean-Pierre got furious with Kinuko because she smashed into the wall when she was younger. In the anime the scene didn't have much impact i would say, but in the manga the puppet seems to hit the wall as if he was throw by a gorilla. The scene is still the same though.

There is nothing indicating that Jean-Pierre new anything about Kinuko. Things were working like he wanted, but when she appeared he went crazy which makes me think he was not expecting to see her at all. He was obviously an evil puppet so killing her for what she did to him is not strange at all.

You are wrong here, there are some MCs on Ito's stories that die. In fact, i think a lot of them die. Funnily enough (don't read if you plan to read Ito Junji Collection cause this is a spoiler of the end of one story)

I despise woke people.
Jan 26, 2018 2:34 PM

Jan 2015
Kaetokiha said:
Hirugiku said:

Yes Jean-Pierre got furious with Kinuko because she smashed into the wall when she was younger. In the anime the scene didn't have much impact i would say, but in the manga the puppet seems to hit the wall as if he was throw by a gorilla. The scene is still the same though.

There is nothing indicating that Jean-Pierre new anything about Kinuko. Things were working like he wanted, but when she appeared he went crazy which makes me think he was not expecting to see her at all. He was obviously an evil puppet so killing her for what she did to him is not strange at all.

You are wrong here, there are some MCs on Ito's stories that die. In fact, i think a lot of them die. Funnily enough (don't read if you plan to read Ito Junji Collection cause this is a spoiler of the end of one story)

thanks for reply, that actually makes more sense now. I guess manga is just a better story teller, but i feel like anime does a pretty good job as well.
Feels bad for all those MC that are gonna die,damn now i dont have the insurance that i once had. Now im gonna be scared for all those MCs knowing that they dont have that protection of being unkillable MC.

One last question, what are the ITO collections, like next episode is gonna be collection 40 and 49, what are those numbers? is it a chapter? if so why not start with first chapters?
Jan 26, 2018 3:06 PM

May 2012
Hirugiku said:

thanks for reply, that actually makes more sense now. I guess manga is just a better story teller, but i feel like anime does a pretty good job as well.
Feels bad for all those MC that are gonna die,damn now i dont have the insurance that i once had. Now im gonna be scared for all those MCs knowing that they dont have that protection of being unkillable MC.

One last question, what are the ITO collections, like next episode is gonna be collection 40 and 49, what are those numbers? is it a chapter? if so why not start with first chapters?

Ito has a lot of stories published, most of them are just one chapter long while others may be an one-shot (1 volume). The ITOU JUNJI KYOUFU MANGA COLLECTION is collection of Ito's stories. There are 16 volumes with varying numbers of chapters in them. This anime is just going to animate some stories of those 16 volumes, but there are many other stories like Jigokusei Remina, Black Paradox, Gyo...that are not part of this collection.

That collection number is...i don't know. I thought they were the number that they appeared in the collection, but the numbers don't seem to be right.

If i were to be counting i would say that the next stories are Ryokan (Hell's Bathhouse) and The Conversation Room, but i don't think i'm right.

All the stories of the collection have been translated. The collection has these stories: (spoiler tag to make the post smaller)
KaeUBWJan 26, 2018 3:16 PM
I despise woke people.
Jan 26, 2018 3:58 PM

Jul 2016
The second half was bizarre af but entertaining after all, the music was a plus tbh. And in the first half for some reason, I was expecting to see some bugs coming out of that holes... idk, there were so many skin shots that I was expecting something nasty to come out of them...
Jan 26, 2018 4:35 PM

May 2015
Just when you thought it couldn't get any more creepy or trippy, this episode comes around, lol.

Jan 26, 2018 5:56 PM

Dec 2017
LeturLefr said:
Just like Amigara, we wont get that since it isnt a stories from Kyoufu Manga Collection :/
talkin' about wasted potential, we wont get Army of One and Black Bird too, what a shame.
*still hoping they will adapt the Bully and Out of It's Element*

too bad Army of One is a one-shot chapter in Hellstar Remina, that story is way too scary, no context and closure at all, all those stiching ugh...

there were alot of good stories in Ma no Kakera, i really want to see Red Turtleneck and Dissection Girl
Jan 26, 2018 9:13 PM
Jan 2017
I swear some of these Japanese horror stories are too over the top. Like the puppet one, heres the summary in 1 sentence "A Girl smacked a pup[pet accidentally across the room, so he killed her" that'll teach her to accidentally throw a puppet across the room. It's like Yugioh Season 0
Jan 26, 2018 9:31 PM
Dec 2017
As a person with possible mild trynophobia, the first half creeped me out. The second half was good, especially since I didn't spend half of the time looking away from the screen due to discomfort.
Jan 26, 2018 10:34 PM

Jun 2016
Not as scary as the previous episodes, but the first half bothered me so much because of the holes. Trypophobia, yamerooooooo!

The puppet half is okay, but it makes you think if his brother and his family were puppets ever since they entered the house. So weird.

4/5.

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Jan 26, 2018 11:17 PM
Dec 2014
That was freaking horrifying and I've read the manga. Somethings can't be expressed in manga form such as music and most of the time movement. Some mangaka can draw really good that it flows but not to the extent of Anime. For example in the first episode with the doll, there was no indication it could move in the original. With this marionette part there may have been some indication of movement of Kinuko but with this anime adaptation seeing it move like that is just unsettling.
Jan 26, 2018 11:33 PM

Dec 2016
The first part really caught my attention, not for the holes in the skin, but for the uncertainty of seeing any insect flying out of the victims or something like that, thank goodness that didn't happen... I hate insects! >.<

The second part was interesting and disturbing as well. Poor MC's girlfriend and family.
Jan 27, 2018 1:13 AM

Mar 2015
What a great episode. The second story was creepy af T_T

This is getting better and better each episode.
Jan 27, 2018 3:39 AM

Sep 2010
That's weird. I didn't find this episode creepy at all, but reading other comments seems that I'm among the very few ones who actually think that way.

Still liking this a lot but this ep was probably the one I liked the least so far. I found both stories interesting but none of them really left an impression on me.
Jan 27, 2018 5:25 AM

Jun 2016
Holy crap the first story is so good, so good that every part of my body started to itch, the goosebumps was taken to another level.
Jan 27, 2018 5:28 AM
Jan 2018
Probably my favourite episode for now! I loved the House of Puppets story, it was flawless. The music and the disturbing puppet visuals were top notch and I adored the ending with Jean-Pierre making the girl into a puppet. The first story I thought was alright. I loved the visuals of the holes on the body, but the exposition from the diary and the abrupt ending kind of took me away from the story... Also, how did noone find the jade if it was at such an obvious place?
Jan 27, 2018 7:35 AM

Dec 2014
ok both stories were creepy the second being more than the first...why did they became puppets ..so many questions never to get their answers
Jan 27, 2018 9:40 AM

Dec 2016
Another creepy and unsettling episode! This show just keeps getting better man!
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Jan 27, 2018 10:16 AM

Feb 2016
Best episode so far, the second part with the puppets was beautiful.
Jan 27, 2018 1:32 PM

May 2012
Pedigerous2424 said:
The characters where complete and utterly retarded in this episode, why didn't the guy in the first story smash the jade/ bury it instead of picking it up, If the guy was so worried about his brother, why didn't he just try and scout out other people to help his brother, how did the girl end up mistaking a puppet for a women, and think he was cheating on her. plot points that where supposed to be "scary" just ended up cheesy and dumb, especially the "I guess they where just puppets all along", that part just make's me cringe so hard.

C'mon dude you're not even trying to use your brain here while saying "they are retarded", which is ironic.

The guy in the first story said very clearly, he picked the jade stone cause he thought it was worth money and he didn't thought the curse was real. You say "bury the stone", but the girl who was being cursed didn't even had the stone with her (it was on her yard), but she was still being cursed. Probably as soon as you become the owner of the jade you will be cursed until someone else become the new owner.

You say the MC should go after someone to help his bother...help from what? His brother was doing that to himself, he was not being forced to do it, at least at that point of the story that's what it seems. He was not trying to help his brother (he never said that) he was just going to the house because his brother lived there, but he was bothered that his sister started to live there as well.

The girl thought the puppet was a woman cause she was outside of the house looking into a small window on the second floor. How the fuck would she know that there is life sized puppets in that house? C'mon dude would you know it just by looking over a window from very far away? It's much easier to assume it's a woman.

KaeUBWJan 27, 2018 3:04 PM
I despise woke people.
Jan 27, 2018 1:54 PM

Jul 2014
first part made me cringe a bit, i hate that shit.
Jan 27, 2018 2:23 PM
( ̄y▽ ̄)╭ Ohohoho.

Jul 2013
Shivers is the story I skipped when reading Ito's work, thanks Trypophobia. I tried to watch it but I felt so uneasy that I couldn't, so I skipped forward to the next story.

I love House of Puppets, it's so creepy and eery. And what an atmosphere they've created with the story, I'm happy with the adaption :) It is the anime of the season to me.

I will show no mercy for you
You had no mercy for me
The only thing that I ask
Love me mercilessly
Jan 27, 2018 3:33 PM
Dec 2017
Kaetokiha said:
Pedigerous2424 said:
The characters where complete and utterly retarded in this episode, why didn't the guy in the first story smash the jade/ bury it instead of picking it up, If the guy was so worried about his brother, why didn't he just try and scout out other people to help his brother, how did the girl end up mistaking a puppet for a women, and think he was cheating on her. plot points that where supposed to be "scary" just ended up cheesy and dumb, especially the "I guess they where just puppets all along", that part just make's me cringe so hard.

C'mon dude you're not even trying to use your brain here while saying "they are retarded", which is ironic.

The guy in the first story said very clearly, he picked the jade stone cause he thought it was worth money and he didn't thought the curse was real. You say "bury the stone", but the girl who was being cursed didn't even had the stone with her (it was on her yard), but she was still being cursed. Probably as soon as you become the owner of the jade you will be cursed until someone else become the new owner.

You say the MC should go after someone to help his bother...help from what? His brother was doing that to himself, he was not being forced to do it, at least at that point of the story that's what it seems. He was not trying to help his brother (he never said that) he was just going to the house because his brother lived there, but he was bothered that his sister started to live there as well.

The girl thought the puppet was a woman cause she was outside of the house looking into a small window on the second floor. How the fuck would she know that there is life sized puppets in that house? C'mon dude would you know it just by looking over a window from very far away? It's much easier to assume it's a woman.

Okay, fair enough,admittedly, I believe that post I made wasn't a very good one, and if I had thought about it a bit more most of those flaws proberbly would have been solved, while I am enjoying the show, I do believe it is very flawed and I will try and hopefully create some better arguments in this post:

1.When the man touched the Jade, why did the disease act instantly? You could say that it was extreme wind, but according to the Mc's Grandad the holes take a few days to show up but now it shows up instantly? Now you could say it was due to the Grandad, the baby and the girl all remaining inside and maybe the holes open quicker in winds, but it just seems unlikely and it feels like it just came out of no-where.

2.The Jade itself is covered in holes, any form of motting, dark holes or irregular specks or blotches that detract from overall appearances of the Jade will reduce the price of the gem, also, look at the colouring, the colouring is more on the lighter side, and the more dark the Jade is, the more money it's worth, given it's lighter colour and lots of holes/dents would have most likely made it worth little to no value.

Next is the puppet story, admittedly, the arguments about the brother getting help and the girl noticing the puppet weren't the greatist but:

1.knowing the MC's girlfriend's personality, it seems unlikely for her to automatically accuse the MC of cheating on her, it feels like it's just an excuse for her to enter the house, why did the brother and his family suddenly turn into puppets, why didn't the MC's sister turn into a puppet to? And I'm saying all of this as a Massive Ito fan to, please respond soon since I love hearing criticism about my writing
Jan 27, 2018 4:19 PM

Jul 2015
Pedigerous2424 said:
Kaetokiha said:

Okay, fair enough,admittedly, I believe that post I made wasn't a very good one, and if I had thought about it a bit more most of those flaws proberbly would have been solved, while I am enjoying the show, I do believe it is very flawed and I will try and hopefully create some better arguments in this post:

1.When the man touched the Jade, why did the disease act instantly? You could say that it was extreme wind, but according to the Mc's Grandad the holes take a few days to show up but now it shows up instantly? Now you could say it was due to the Grandad, the baby and the girl all remaining inside and maybe the holes open quicker in winds, but it just seems unlikely and it feels like it just came out of no-where.

2.The Jade itself is covered in holes, any form of motting, dark holes or irregular specks or blotches that detract from overall appearances of the Jade will reduce the price of the gem, also, look at the colouring, the colouring is more on the lighter side, and the more dark the Jade is, the more money it's worth, given it's lighter colour and lots of holes/dents would have most likely made it worth little to no value.

Next is the puppet story, admittedly, the arguments about the brother getting help and the girl noticing the puppet weren't the greatist but:

1.knowing the MC's girlfriend's personality, it seems unlikely for her to automatically accuse the MC of cheating on her, it feels like it's just an excuse for her to enter the house, why did the brother and his family suddenly turn into puppets, why didn't the MC's sister turn into a puppet to? And I'm saying all of this as a Massive Ito fan to, please respond soon since I love hearing criticism about my writing

I'm not that other dude but I would like to add to the conversation a bit. The puppet situation specifically. While I don't know what sort of supernatural forces played a role in them turning into puppets, it most likely depended on how long they had lived under the influence of Jean-Pierre, the evil puppet thing. The older brother was with him for years after running away, and who knows how long his family had been with him since while the little sister had only been there a few days. The time spent determined the after effects of Jean-Pierre being destroyed, with the older bro turning into full-on puppets while the little sister, as she said, couldn't get up.

And as for the jade and it's value... I didn't know any of that and probably would have thought it had some decent value as well...
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Jan 27, 2018 4:25 PM
Jan 2015
This anime is so enjoyable and i don't know why 😂😂😂😂😂
Jan 27, 2018 4:45 PM

May 2012
Pedigerous2424 said:
Kaetokiha said:

Ok this time your doubts are are much better and i think i can answer them all because they were caused by the anime having to skip dialogues to fit all in 20 min so what i'm going to post comes from the manga.

I don't know anything about values of precious stones, but outside of the market value of a stone (a jade in this case) we also have the value of it being a relic of sort (not in all cases, but it applies here). In this case the jade stone clearly was not a common jade so anyone who saw it would recognize its value.
There is another problem, the bigger one actually.The jade stone can mesmerize people. The MC's granddad mention that he was staring at the jade stone for a whole day (in the anime too).

In the anime, everything seemed to occur in one or two days, but in the manga it clearly occurs in more than a weeks time (not sure how many days though).
I'll post some pics in spoiler to not hinder other people.
This here happens after the MC and the friend saw the granddads diary... notice the "long time no see". He had the jade stone already in this part.

This here happens after the MC saw his friend in the image above. This shows that the girl already was freed from the curse. The anime showed this as a last scene.

And finally, in the scene with friend things are made clear that the jade stone really can mesmerize some people and the dumb friend have been holding the stone for a while even though he thought about getting rid of it.

In the puppet story...The deal with the Kinuko (the MC's girlfriend) is that they didn't see each other since he went to his brother house and went she went to talk to him he was not talking to her. Here i REALLY think the MC was being a complete retarded to not talk to her and explain things properly.
She ended up thinking that he found a new girl, he denies, but she is a girl you know so she as suspicious and followed him to big bother's house and the she saw that scene that made she believe that he was have a happy time with a girl.

Their conversation was cut in the anime that's why it was strange to see her going to the house, but in the manga i can see it as being justified because of how the MC acted.

And as @DuoraDoll said, the time his brother and family spent being puppets seemed to be the cause of they turning into puppets. The MC says "two years having their string pulled and they had become puppets". His sister was there for a couple of days or weeks so she was still fine even though she couldn't even move by herself anymore (something that would back with time).
KaeUBWJan 28, 2018 11:14 AM
I despise woke people.
Jan 27, 2018 4:57 PM

Sep 2016
joker341 said:
Probably my favourite episode for now! I loved the House of Puppets story, it was flawless. The music and the disturbing puppet visuals were top notch and I adored the ending with Jean-Pierre making the girl into a puppet. The first story I thought was alright. I loved the visuals of the holes on the body, but the exposition from the diary and the abrupt ending kind of took me away from the story... Also, how did noone find the jade if it was at such an obvious place?

Nobody besides the MC and his friend knew about the Jade
Jan 27, 2018 6:11 PM

Sep 2012
borkiiii said:
I wonder if its intentional that every episode gets creepier and gross. Anyway, good episode as always.

That would be amazing

The puppet segment was the best so far, almost had me frightened a bit. But not close enough yet.
Trying to watch all available anime series so you won't have to anymore, the list of anime I can recommend is still in progress, tho
Jan 27, 2018 7:02 PM

Jul 2013
Best episode yet!
I really like the unique eeriness these stories have without cliche villains and horror tropes. Looking forward to continuations of some of these stories.
Jan 27, 2018 11:24 PM

Oct 2010
I really enjoyed the Puppet collection for this episode. That puppet really fucked me up.
Jan 28, 2018 1:53 AM

Feb 2014
Was I the only one who was creeped out by the MC's girl in the second part coz of her stalking rather than the plot this episode?
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Jan 28, 2018 3:22 AM

Oct 2013
Getting better and better each week.

I pity the people who dropped it after the wierd first episode.
Jan 28, 2018 6:26 AM

Jan 2013
These two stories made a nice combo actually, might be the best episode so far.

Jan 28, 2018 8:05 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
That was awesome. I was legimately creeped out.
Jan 28, 2018 8:28 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
My trypophobia kicked in this episode. and it wasn't pleasant ;_;
Ugh, I had to make sure that I was watching the first half of the episode in a small window XD
Jan 28, 2018 11:39 AM

Dec 2016
Best episode so far. Leaps and bounds better than the first eps.
Let's hope this upward trend in quality continues!
Jan 28, 2018 1:19 PM
Aug 2013
I wasn't sure at the beginning of this series but after watching this episode I can say that I'm glad an anime adaptation happened
Jan 28, 2018 5:18 PM

Jun 2010
Best episode that we've had so far. Seeing Hideo move around and talk made the holes in his body look more ghoulish than the original drawings in Shiver and the janky animation as well using Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy for the ballet puppets greatly enhanced the atmosphere of the House of the Marionettes story. A few story cuts here and there, but nothing that negatively affected episode quality.

Solid 5/5 episode.
Jan 28, 2018 8:24 PM

Jan 2014
The puppet one made no sense, but I like the concept.

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Jan 29, 2018 5:31 AM

Oct 2015
I have a feeling I'm one of the only people who's yet to find any episode truly scary or creepy. And I'm usually a massive wuss when it comes to horror.

Probably the only story to unsettle me was the slug girl one but even then I got over it quickly. The most interesting so far was the crossroads pretty boy but it's ending was too lackluster (yes I know they all have open-endings and are meant to but it still seemed too 'meh'). I'll continue to watch as it is entertaining and the stories are interesting but I am disappointed it's failed to give me any sense of the unease or suspense I was expecting.
Jan 29, 2018 10:25 AM

Jun 2012
I have borderline Trypophobia and the first part had me shivering :(

The second one was not that scary, but I loved it. Too bad the girl had to die just because she shoved him in the first place :D

"No matter how far you travel, you can never get away from yourself."
-- Murakami Haruki
Jan 29, 2018 2:49 PM

Jul 2010
Definitely my favorite episode so far. Feels like the animation got better too, not like it was bad or anything previously but still.
Jan 29, 2018 3:42 PM
May 2017
after reading the og short story, gotta say, the anime director/writer/whoever made the right choice cutting the part where the dude sees the 'puppeteers' on top of the ceiling, makes the whole thing way more creepy, since it makes you wonder WHO or even WHAT was up there, if there was anything to begin with.
Jan 30, 2018 2:34 AM
Mar 2017
RabidFish said:
after reading the og short story, gotta say, the anime director/writer/whoever made the right choice cutting the part where the dude sees the 'puppeteers' on top of the ceiling, makes the whole thing way more creepy, since it makes you wonder WHO or even WHAT was up there, if there was anything to begin with.
But you still see the puppeteers dead bodies or whatever you wanna call them in the anime
Jan 30, 2018 4:08 AM
May 2017
Laurits said:
RabidFish said:
But you still see the puppeteers dead bodies or whatever you wanna call them in the anime

mmmh, didn't remember that... Still, you don't see their faces so there's still more ambiguity than in the OG manga.
Jan 30, 2018 7:25 AM
Mar 2017
RabidFish said:
Laurits said:

mmmh, didn't remember that... Still, you don't see their faces so there's still more ambiguity than in the OG manga.
True you dont see their faces (atleast not in good detail) but you still see them so wouldn’t there be the same ambiguity as the manga? or am i just misunderstanding something here? (Which is a possibility)
Jan 30, 2018 2:32 PM
May 2017
Laurits said:
RabidFish said:

True you dont see their faces (atleast not in good detail) but you still see them so wouldn’t there be the same ambiguity as the manga? or am i just misunderstanding something here? (Which is a possibility)

The faces in the manga make them seem clearly human (possessed, maybe?). Also, they don't collapse when JP gets destroyed. Also, not seeing what's up in the ceiling make it way more creepy. In the manga it's just that: A ceiling like a theater or sumin'. It's not ambiguos at all.

I dunno, i think it's way more creepy the way the anime pulled it off, but you don't seem to get it lol... It's all about the information you make clear and what you leave in the dark.
Jan 31, 2018 6:52 AM

Apr 2016
Best anime of the season, each anthology is interesting with no lull time. Won't do well because it's horror still amazing though
Jan 31, 2018 9:58 PM
Mar 2017
RabidFish said:
Laurits said:

The faces in the manga make them seem clearly human (possessed, maybe?). Also, they don't collapse when JP gets destroyed. Also, not seeing what's up in the ceiling make it way more creepy. In the manga it's just that: A ceiling like a theater or sumin'. It's not ambiguos at all.

I dunno, i think it's way more creepy the way the anime pulled it off, but you don't seem to get it lol... It's all about the information you make clear and what you leave in the dark.
i get what you mean now! Sorry i kinda misunderstood you earlier which i apologise for
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Is the blu ray version better?

Andru230 - Mar 27

2 by Andru230 »»
Apr 15, 9:42 AM

Poll: » Ito Junji: Collection Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 12, 2018

162 by Moxymoxymo »»
Mar 24, 12:03 PM

Poll: » Ito Junji: Collection Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 5, 2018

238 by Moxymoxymo »»
Mar 22, 1:04 AM

» Question for whoever has completed this series.....

Elbezo - Dec 11, 2023

5 by Koukyoukyoku »»
Jan 11, 7:03 AM

Poll: » Ito Junji: Collection Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2018

100 by Ayaraa_ »»
Nov 12, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.