Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsody (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Feb 1, 2018 8:21 AM

Aug 2013
A bit disappointed with this episode. The second half was a bit interesting though.

Feb 1, 2018 1:41 PM

Jul 2016
What an ugly looking demon
Feb 1, 2018 6:38 PM
Apr 2015
Decent episode.
This series I like that it adds a bit more details seemingly to the story as I can remember reading into it.Atleast it changes a bit which makes it interesting for someone like me who is actively reading the story.

Seems like the hero mural might be a reference to Guts from Berserk,being the scene he meets his first demon that foreshadows about the story.
Feb 13, 2018 8:21 AM
Feb 2018
Boooooooringgggggggggggggggggg
Feb 16, 2018 11:46 PM

Sep 2008
So he killed the Dragon God. I guess that explains why he gained that many levels then.
Mar 8, 2018 11:00 AM

Sep 2015
5layer said:
So he killed the Dragon God. I guess that explains why he gained that many levels then.

I would say he killed a demon god, think it was a dragon god. The anime was talking like there were more than one and some are worse than others.

Zena's laugh <3 I didn't realize Zena was played by Takahashi, Rie which is also playing Takagi this season which has been my favorite anime this season. She plays the main for Yuru Camp too, busy VA 3 main characters in one season is crazy :O . This episode was a bit better than the first two. Has my interest at least.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/QcK_Dagger_HeaT&sclick=1][IMG]
Aug 18, 2018 11:44 AM

Dec 2012
WTF at when Zena said the spell.
God killer?
Oh shit! They getting stoned.
Solid Satoo.
Dat demon.
CG demon.
The demon would be excellent at Dangan Ronpa.
lol at their names being what they are.
Killed the bug so eaily. You were worried for nothing.
lol Satoo wasn't touching the core.
Nano-desu.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jan 18, 2019 7:21 PM

Jun 2015
all the slaves in isekai anime are cute and adorable
Apr 23, 2020 9:12 PM

Feb 2018
I really enjoying this show, isekai + harem is the best.
Oct 10, 2020 8:36 PM

Aug 2017
Shirasho said:
Shame the slaves are more interesting than Satoo is. I like the fact that Satoo has the mind of a thirty-something, but using that as an excuse for the purity act just makes him another dull Gary Stu. Make him intelligent and mature - have him take charge. Any smart player in this situation would have looked through all available skills and maxed what they thought they needed at one time, not as they need them.

Ultimately this series feels so detached from what an adult, mature gamer - hell, even a young regular gamer - would do in this situation. They don't understand how gaming actually works, even less so from a game programmer's perspective.
100% agree. This is why I am dropping this anime.
Oct 10, 2020 8:38 PM

Aug 2017
I'm sorry but its 3 EP in and the MC is still a pussy/idiot? Why was he scared to fight that beast knowing he has moves that can 1 shot a planet? Also why is he keeping slaves? Kinda fucked up to not let them free... And why cant he just max out all of his abilities from the get go?
Mar 21, 2021 7:52 AM

Sep 2012
GPU said:
I'm sorry but its 3 EP in and the MC is still a pussy/idiot? Why was he scared to fight that beast knowing he has moves that can 1 shot a planet? Also why is he keeping slaves? Kinda fucked up to not let them free... And why cant he just max out all of his abilities from the get go?

cause 1wrong step can make ppl ask 2meny questions and or make him enemy of all he wasn't sure how to act, before u act certain way u need to know more about the world and ppl and culture all this things matter
Apr 22, 2021 11:20 PM
Apr 2021
Gostei muito do anime,achei agradável, depois que dublaram ficou melhor ainda acho que deveria ter uma segunda temporada, vários amigos meus gostaram também. A light novel e ótima também súber recomendo o anime só tô triste por não terem terminado todos os 24 episódio prometidos .
Jun 5, 2022 5:53 AM

Aug 2018
lol, we killed god earlier and only now we learn about it.. ;P
Hm.. Nice thinking on identifying related persons at first..
And also defeating them quietly one by one first?.. Man, this man is like a skilled assassin.. ;P Feels like something that would fit in Assassin's Creed game.. ;P
Collected items came in handy, hm.. ;P
Hm, there are quite a lot of skills.. Even having so much as our hero has - you probably still can run out of points.. Like anatomy of one creatures, of other ones.. That's just insane amount of things to learn..
Also nice that his companions are also teaching him stuff, that's sweet..
Sep 6, 2022 12:05 PM

Apr 2013
Well that magical pistol came out of nowhere, doesn't really suit the setting at all. It's also a bit weird that he gets a title or skill for every little thing he does, unnecessary.
Jun 3, 2023 6:25 PM
Feb 2016
Bland with no character.
Jun 18, 2023 4:43 PM
Nov 2022
Olha o anime em si não é nada de novo no gênero isekai, mas a dublagem brasileira está incrível, vou assistir tudo apenas para aprecia-la.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 18, 2018

146 by RamonDehon »»
Mar 16, 3:50 PM

Poll: » Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 8, 2018

122 by lostinursheets »»
Mar 13, 10:53 AM

Poll: » Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 29, 2018

144 by Forum »»
Feb 10, 11:44 AM

Poll: » Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2018

269 by KinjiKido »»
Jan 28, 3:09 AM

» Isekai Animes are going to start needing Bechdel Tests

Talamare - Nov 8, 2023

14 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Jan 26, 12:20 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.