Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Post New Reply
Poll: Yuru Camp△ Episode 4 Discussion

Jan 26, 2:29 PM

Ah, so heart-warming.

Outdoor Club's makeshift solution to sleeping during cold winter nights was hilarious. They may as well have gone ahead and dispatched Chiaki to their selected camping site. Considering the extremely limited energy of her and Aoi, especially compared to Nadeshiko's, it would have been a wise decision.

Rin's composed and methodical approach provided a fine contrast to the ongoings of her contemporaries. Of course, she did not have it in her to completely disregard humour. Rin's encounters with dogs were hilarious.

Their indoor camping segment was particularly amusing this week.

Jan 26, 4:21 PM

Goldilocks and the Three Bears has been ruined for me. All I can hear are the screams of Spaghett. Anyway, this anime just gets better and better every week, and I love it more and more every week. Also that ending practice was beautiful. I need a gif of that wiggling.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!

Jan 26, 5:17 PM

Why is this anime so good? Its such simple idea yet so good produced.
That ending was so funny, Rin's face as always is so funny xD

Jan 27, 1:12 AM

NOOOOO! I've never felt an episode of an anime is so shooooort. I want mooooore. ;-;

The Outdoor Club decided to do their first camping now they have three members. I thought it's a must for a club in Japan to have at least 4-5 members to be allowed to have their own club room or at least be called an official club? Hahaha. Anyhoo, them figuring out and planning their camping is so fucking adorable.

There's Nadeshiko's silly imaginations. Haha. Why is she so fucking cute!?!? She's getting cuter and cuter I can't deal with it. ;-; I just love her so much. ;-;

Omedetou, Rin, for getting your license. I thought them four will somehow walk across each other, then they'll end up camping together. Boi, I was wrong.

Rin and the dogs, though. Kyaaaaa! :3

Yet another great and very heartwarming episode. 5/5. <3
----------------------------------------
"NNAAAA~ NNAAAA~ NNAAAA~ NNAAAA~"
NANACHI (MADE IN ABYSS), 2017
----------------------------------------

Jan 27, 4:10 AM

QuattroVaginas said:
This season has some quality SoL, making me want to go camping in Antarctica

Looool this made me laugh really loud cause it's so damn true.

Love this anime, I go from "so comfy I feel like taking a blanket and nap while still watchng" to laughing so hard I actually need to properly sit not to choke.

That part when they managed to make the summer sleeping bag warmer... lmao that was some really well-done-still-useless job.

Jan 27, 5:55 AM

At this rate, I'm going to run out of positive words to describe this show. It's just so DAMN good! X3

Not only does the SoL elements leave me feeling all warm, cozy and happy, but the comedy moments are some of the funniest I've seen in any SoL show in years!

Once again, Nadeshiko remains my favourite character in this show and maybe this winter season as well. some hyper characters can become slightly annoying at times, but Nadeshiko isn't like that at all. She's a true gem that's so honest, innocent and upbeat that cam melt any rock-hard hearts in seconds. =3

The other girls had their funny moments as well, with Rin following a car with a dog behind, then waving bye-bye to it, before the car in front had more dogs that greeted her was amusing. =)

Looking forward to the next episode. Twice the amount of gorgeous scenery and reactions should be a treat. =D

Jan 27, 8:12 AM

My goodness. Sometimes its hard to talk because its really hard to really describe how damn relaxing this anime is. You just sit there quietly watching this show with a smile on your face and laugh at funny moments.

Pretty much everything is damn funny, amusing, and relaxing. Like the girls trying to make a warm blanket, Rin imagining the three bears, Rin and dogs, Nadeshiko's near limitless energy, the trio sharing and eating ice cream and Rin waving athe camera. My gawd, its making me smile.

Its one of the few animes that makes want to watch more than once, like Kinmoza, and Gochiusa for example because of how it makes me feel so good, and how every inch negativity in your body is removed and feel refresh but feel a bit unsatisfied because you wanting more of the show.

The 2nd time I'm gonna watch this show is in the large tv in the living room with a blanket on, with a nice hot coffee, some snacks, stop thinking about anything and just
sit back and relax.

Jan 27, 12:46 PM

Not to be dramatic but I would literally die for these girls lol.

Overall, another sweet, hilarious, relaxing episode! I'm glad we're now getting to see the Outdoor Camping club "in action". The bit about pretending to be astronauts was really funny, and their "serious" face during their "practice" was so adorable! They're so earnest in an age-appropriate way! I was giggling so hard at how people might react to Rin just waving at a camera randomly.

(I also love how Aoi and Chiaki tend to oscillate between being Nadeshiko's fellow club members and being her "mother figures" whenever Nadeshiko shows off her boisterous energy).

(Also, I will never not be worried for Rin whenever she goes off alone!).

I really love the way the settings are drawn. They really set the mood, particularly in terms of lighting. Based on the title of the next episode, I'm hoping to see more awesome scenic backgrounds from both points of view!

Jan 27, 4:20 PM
ᵉˣᵖᵉʳᵗ ᶰᵘᵗᶜᵃˢᵉ

This show is so relaxing. I can't get over the OP.

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Jan 27, 5:11 PM

Learned about sleeping, which was ehh not what I expected.

But the episode was cool and calm as always, but Rin should join them already.
Anime Is Life| Anime is My Universe| Anime is Freedom!!

Jan 27, 9:55 PM
NTR ♥

When will we see Rin camping with the gang? :(

I forgot how beautiful the ED is <3

Jan 28, 9:49 AM

deadman80 said:
ElHespiritu said:
I read the OP reminds to some Jacksons 5 sogs.

A case could too be made on this:

That is definitely newer than the Jackson 5 stuff, so weak argument for this case when the J5 comparison is a lot closer. XD

I'm still sad that I haven't found a copy of the instrumental tracks for the OP/ED.

orz
Can't remember I was using the dates as an argument.
But maybe I did it, erased it later and you were the only one who read it... who knows?

Besides, I don't understand why dates are any argument, weak or strong.
If I say "This sounds like Mozart" and you say "Nah, more like Bartok" I can't see why Mozart being older means I'm right.

To my ears, New Edition's song sounds more similar to this OP than ABC, that's all.

Jan 29, 2:52 PM
How a little girl can drive a motorcycle? That's very weird. The episode was Ok. Nadeshiko, Aoi and Chiaki interactions are fine, i guess. 3/5
Modified by Burguburu, Jan 29, 2:58 PM

Jan 29, 3:44 PM

This is perfect to relax.
Music is freedom

Jan 29, 11:03 PM

Burguburu said:
How a little girl can drive a motorcycle? That's very weird. The episode was Ok. Nadeshiko, Aoi and Chiaki interactions are fine, i guess. 3/5

Isn't Rin like 16? In a lot of countries, that's old enough to be driving a car, let alone a little moped.

Jan 30, 1:36 AM
Onsa_Rin said:
Burguburu said:

Isn't Rin like 16? In a lot of countries, that's old enough to be driving a car, let alone a little moped.

I just remember that are in the high school. That's make sense now. hahaha

Jan 30, 5:01 AM
I love this show so much, Nadeshiko and Rin are defiantly my favs.

I get so many Non Non Biyori vibes from it. Defiantly the chillest, most 'laid back' show this season.

Jan 30, 2:34 PM
Burguburu said:

In Amanchu! the long hair high school girl Ooki also got a moto-scooter licence, I think 14 y.o. is enough for that. (Some countries other than Japan don't even require a licence plate if displacement is 50ccm or less, which in practice means everybody rides unlicenced pretend-50s, with the 125ccm data plate censored by axle-grinder... Thus moped licencing is slowly becoming mandatory everywhere).

Jan 31, 11:37 AM

I did not believe that the C-station animation studio could make such a great anime series, what a beautiful discovery. Really nice storytelling again this time and really beautiful views. The characters are interesting and do not bore with their speeches, then I like how in the narrative, they have not forced the relationship between Rin and Nadeshiko, letting the two girls do camping on their own. I love the facial expressions of the characters, an element that I always keep in mind when I watch an anime series. I noticed that not all anime but often, citing the Borsh dish. I'm curious, I'd like to taste it.

Feb 1, 11:27 AM

As someone who camped a lot, I just want to say this anime is awesome! The added warmness just makes it all to relaxing, just like the actual feeling of camping!

I just saw the first 4 episodes in a row and I was smiling like a complete idiot! One of the best anime of the season, without any doubt!

Feb 6, 1:19 AM

Catch your breath

Why single cour

Feb 6, 3:16 AM

I love the attention to detail in the locations (that cafe Rin went to was just gorgeous), the mood and the pace of this anime. I almost feel like I'm there.

Feb 13, 12:27 PM

v1

v2 (better)

v3 (25 fps version)

Let the beat drop~
Modified by duderus, Feb 13, 1:34 PM

Feb 13, 1:10 PM

duderus said:
v1

v2 (better)

Let the beat drop~
you mean like this?
http://aots.moe/
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)

Feb 16, 4:29 PM

-buchou
-can that tent even fit them all
-that humanoid sleeping bag is super creepy
-they turned chiaki into a burrito
-are they trying to ship chiaki off somewhere
-wow the show stole my joke
-never make promises just to look cool
-rin got lucky with all those dogs
-yeah aoi and chiaki don't seem to be growing on me yet
-for some reason the only non-camping scenes that i've really enjoyed have been when rin has been solo
-i will admit that the mount fuji thing got me

So after this episode I think I can safely claim that I don't like Chiaki or Aoi all too much. I thought it would be kinda like another Nadeshiko situation where they kinda don't seem too appealing to me at first, but after this episode they still feel super token. Then again, my absolute favorite character in this show is Rin, and my opinion of Nadeshiko and Saitou pretty much only increased when they started interacting with Rin, so maybe there's still hope for the other two. Speaking of which, pretty much the only parts of this episode that I enjoyed were the ones with Rin in them. But like yeah, this was a very Chiaki and Aoi-focused episode and I really wasn't feeling it as much as the first 3 episodes.

Feb 17, 11:44 AM

I loved it when they escaped the cold to enjoy some food indoors. That place Rin found was super cosy.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]