Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 24, 2018 7:42 PM

Apr 2017
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Sakai’s Koreeda’s found a way to break into the ATM after only a few moments looking at the code?
How could an unorganised code be used and approved?

I like Kanzaki as a character, so maybe he assaulted the suspect for a good reason, though it may seem barbaric, it’s possible that he was provoked or something. Hopefully Fujiidera doesn’t get him fired or something.
xYuuJan 26, 2018 4:15 AM
Jan 26, 2018 3:24 AM
Jan 2016
Yuu0x0 said:
Sakai’s found a way to break into the ATM after only a few moments looking at the code?

You mean Koreeda right?
Jan 26, 2018 4:14 AM

Apr 2017
Kendots said:
Yuu0x0 said:
Sakai’s found a way to break into the ATM after only a few moments looking at the code?

You mean Koreeda right?
Oh crap, yes I did.
Feb 11, 2018 6:34 AM

Apr 2017
ghad I need more chapters ;-; lovin the series
Mar 18, 2018 7:37 PM
Oct 2017
The spaghetti code seems to be, based on how they described it, because

1. the bank didn't structure what they needed the code to do in the long-term before they started on it
2. the bureaucracy of cross-referencing current functions vs what they need the ATM to do takes so long that they wouldn't do it for small errors, which would eventually build up over the years
3. It's made using an outdated, inflexible framework which required a lot more spaghetti code to perform certain functions

I think Koreeda says that the reason he could pick it out was because of how outdated the framework is. He's used to working with old tech and it's his special interest; he's probably already aware of the holes in this kind of code to begin with, so all he has to do is think "okay, this runs using XYZ, and from what I remember about XYZ, this is its greatest weakness".

The weird part is that he was hyperfocusing on the glitches and managed to analyze and remember this on top of that. That kind of focus really kneecaps your brain's ability to retain information, so he's on the ball, here.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ousama-tachi no Viking Chapter 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 31, 2016

1 by Neostorm-X »»
Jul 26, 2023 2:40 AM

Poll: » Ousama-tachi no Viking Chapter 6 Discussion

Neostorm-X - Jul 26, 2023

0 by Neostorm-X »»
Jul 26, 2023 2:39 AM

» Holy shit this is literally “mr robot” the manga.

Neostorm-X - Jul 4, 2023

1 by Neostorm-X »»
Jul 26, 2023 2:31 AM

Poll: » Ousama-tachi no Viking Chapter 104 Discussion

crocodileman94 - Sep 6, 2022

0 by crocodileman94 »»
Sep 6, 2022 2:19 PM

Poll: » Ousama-tachi no Viking Chapter 100 Discussion

crocodileman94 - Jun 3, 2022

0 by crocodileman94 »»
Jun 3, 2022 11:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.