Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 24, 2018 7:23 PM

Nov 2017
So, I don't want to come off as some guy who fell into the hype and had unrealistic expectations or come off as a contrarian looking to hate. I saw people were excited for it so I decided to put it on my list of shows to watch this season with no expectations.

Before I start, the art and animation is stunning, especially for TV animation. The world is also interesting.

But with that being said, the episodes are such a chore to get through so far. I find the characters and the plot so boring that I find myself looking at the time left in each episode over and over again. I don't think I have poor attention span, because (this might be a weird comparison but stay with me) something like Yuru Camp where almost nothing happens each episode but seeing girls pitch tents and walk around a park for a bit, held my attention way more than this where I'm struggling to care.

I really can't think of why this show isn't enrapturing me like it's supposed to. I just end up forcing myself to watch it. Anyone else feel the same, and can help pinpoint why it might not be pulling a chord with me or you as well?
(Translator's Note: "nico nico nii" means "SHINY DAYS in My Pocket")

nico nico nii.

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jan 24, 2018 7:36 PM

Feb 2008
Most KyoAni shows are driven by the art and music. Many anime fans are more interested in 'looks nice, sounds nice' than story or characterisation. Hence the high ratings. You are not alone.
Jan 24, 2018 7:39 PM

Nov 2017
Veronin said:
Most KyoAni shows are driven by the art and music. Many anime fans are more interested in 'looks nice, sounds nice' than story or characterisation. Hence the high ratings. You are not alone.
Yeah, I can believe that but what I'm wondering is what exactly is missing from this show that makes it less interesting than other shows, even from this season, that have lesser production value and things going for it. Maybe, it is just characterization.

nico nico nii.

Jan 24, 2018 7:46 PM

Jul 2015
It's meh so far and the visuals are the only thing going strong for it, which for me means very little if the story is far from grabbing me, I hope it gets better but after 3 episodes I don't feel too optimistic.
Jan 24, 2018 8:51 PM

Aug 2014
No, you are not. It's main source of hype was solely that it looked pretty and it delivered on that front, but it's definitely been pretty lackluster story/character wise so far. Like mentioned above, somewhat standard Kyoani fare.
Jan 24, 2018 8:57 PM

Jun 2016
I voted "This show is boring and I don't see why people find it so interesting."

Overhyped and I felt like I was robbed for KyoAni's been promoting this show as something which is action-packed and we'll be seeing a badass female main character, but it's not--she's the total opposite of the character I was expecting. Yet again, I feel so robbed and ugh yeah it's boring so far. I hope this show will redeemed itself soonest.

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Jan 24, 2018 9:16 PM

Apr 2013
Veronin said:

You are assuming too much. Maybe it's right if you say the high ratings mainly exist because of 'looks nice, sounds nice' but generalizing it to most KyoAni shows is questionable. Well if you want to think that's true, up to you, I won't try to change your mind. I've met many fans who also enjoys the characterisation and to a lesser extent the story.

Back to topic, I find the show a bit interesting but I can understand why many people find it boring mainly because of Violet. I also think it is overhyped and many people came with wrong expectations and came out disappointed.
Jan 24, 2018 9:59 PM

Mar 2009
I really can't think of why this show isn't enrapturing me like it's supposed to.

I guess that I probably have an answer to this.

It's the director. It's that simple, yes. Nothing more, nothing less.

I have no idea why the production committee put such a weak director without his own personal style in charge of such highly anticipated series, when they have a monster like freaking Tatsuya Ishihara. Even Naoko Yamada is a much more prominent and skilled master of her craft. But a guy who was just an assistant most of the time and directed nothing beyond Kyoukai no Kanata, which was, honestly, a bit of an aimless clusterfuck? Eh, uh, whatever.

AlexandepJan 24, 2018 10:09 PM
Jan 24, 2018 10:36 PM
Jun 2017
The story is boring but they manage to make it cool with the perfect drawings & music but Kinda stupid to kill off the most interesting character in the whole anime just to make people attached to it but at the end after a couple's of episodes people gonna drop this one cuz what the heck is the point of her finding love's meaning if her 1st love end up being dead ! I think mostly we watch just cuz of the drawings & to see if they really killed him or not cuz she's not even interesting character or anything . Unless they show there's more into her than this robot it's gonna end up really bad cuz good drawings ain't enough to make a show stand or so I think .
Jan 24, 2018 10:40 PM

Apr 2016
Dude you have Shingeki no Kyojin in favorites, of course something like this would be boring for you ... not to mention 2003.

TheDoggoneGirl said:
I voted "This show is boring and I don't see why people find it so interesting."

Overhyped and I felt like I was robbed for KyoAni's been promoting this show as something which is action-packed and we'll be seeing a badass female main character, but it's not--she's the total opposite of the character I was expecting. Yet again, I feel so robbed and ugh yeah it's boring so far. I hope this show will redeemed itself soonest.

What ? Isnt Hodgins x Benedict enough ?
Jan 24, 2018 10:50 PM

Aug 2017
+1 This show is boring and I don't see why people find it so interesting. The pacing is bad. Is just pretty colours.
NurguburuJan 24, 2018 11:05 PM
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jan 24, 2018 11:07 PM

Nov 2017
I find this show boring but can see why people like it so much.

I agree most of the replies. Viewers outside MAL just like pretty colors and art style.
Jan 24, 2018 11:11 PM

Jul 2017
I find this show had a great potential but I think Violet is so boring to see that any other of the secondary characters seems more interesting. Add the slow pacing and then you have a perfect anime to drop... I will (try to) watch it to the end but my expectations are dead from episode 1
Jan 24, 2018 11:25 PM

Jul 2014
A cursory glance at some of the discussion thread titles here (namely "overrated" and "With highly anticipated shows, come highly anticipated hate") will reveal that obviously no, you're not the only one...

And generally speaking, though I usually don't like making generalizations, the answer to "Am I the only one who...?" is almost always no, too.
"Beyond the veil of cherry blossom petals blown by the wind - almost like their promised reunion -

Feelings pile up with the passage of time: once the torrent of emotions comes rushing down, what is the spectacle that awaits?"
Jan 24, 2018 11:26 PM

Mar 2009
It's not that Violet is boring. She's actually the only somewhat compelling character so far. She is supposed to be emotionless and robotic at this point, that's actually what makes her interesting - contrary to popular beliefs and misconceptions. It's that her development and interactions with other people are very formulaic and very predictable from a writing perspective.

It's like... Yeah, it's going to be a tale about her coping with Gilbert's death, understanding what it means to be human, reclaiming her agency and emotions, and finding a new way of living her life. Yeah, yeah, I get it already, thank you, there's no need to constantly repeat yourself, thank you very, VERY much. =/

It's not the premise or the characters that bore and bother me, it's progression of the story. There's none of it so far by 3 episodes, just mumbling and pussyfooting around.
AlexandepJan 24, 2018 11:48 PM
Jan 25, 2018 12:06 AM

Mar 2016
Jan 25, 2018 12:49 AM

Nov 2016
Your problem is that you put this show on your list without being really interested in it.

Easy solution,drop it and pick something you have chosen yourself.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jan 25, 2018 12:51 AM

Aug 2013
Yeah I just can't get into this show, even with slower paced shows if it's good the 24 minutes will go by quickly, with Violet Evergarden I am just bored and find myself checking the video to see if it's almost over just to find its only 12 min in.

After 3 episodes I have 0 interest in continuing,Kyoani should maybe look at trying a different type of anime as it's starting to get stale.
Jan 25, 2018 1:02 AM

Oct 2008
Not a fan of kuuderes, huh?

It's an interesting show, but for most people it will come off as boring. I wasn't on any hype train. It seems to be about the rehabilitation of someone who is severely emotionally shut down. As damaged as she is, I imagine it will take quite a bit of time for that to happen if it even CAN happen in one cour. And it affects the people around her, in particular her caretaker.

If you aren't interested, don't watch. You show that hype train that you're stronger than it ;)
Jan 25, 2018 1:48 AM
Oct 2015
Just quickly checked the animes you're watching at the moment and most of the animes have an overall quicker pacing then Violet Evergarden, since I haven't touched the original source material I have no idea if it gets better or not.

So, for now, I would recommend you put it on-hold and when it ends you could read a few reviews then you can decide whether it's worth finishing it or not.
Heckle was here...
Jan 25, 2018 2:00 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Well as with most KyoAni shows in recent years it sure looks pretty but I'm not impressed by the actual story of it

So far I'd just describe the show as Autistic Saber Learns to Use the Typewriter

And no, that's not really a compliment
Jan 25, 2018 2:03 AM

May 2015
Veronin said:

Talk about a generalization.

OT: Why do we need a new thread complaining about VE every day?

Jan 25, 2018 7:01 AM

Oct 2013
2 - I find this show boring but can see why people like it so much. Pretty colors and melodrama.
Jan 25, 2018 7:26 AM
May 2014
Watch more shit, this is a pretty fast paced show even though it isn’t as fast as a number of other brain dead surface level trash that y’all probably find entertaining.

Not that I’m really a fan of this show, it’s overall a fine anime and the best aspect of it is how the story is being told in the war genre, even if it does feel a little too simple at times.
Jan 25, 2018 7:32 AM

Sep 2016
Personally I don't find it to be boring at all, jut slow, very, very, slow. So much that it feels like the story hasn't started yet. (And I hope that's the case).
One man is no more than another, if he do no more than what another does.

Jan 25, 2018 7:38 AM

Jul 2017
HaXXspetten said:
Well as with most KyoAni shows in recent years it sure looks pretty but I'm not impressed by the actual story of it

So far I'd just describe the show as Autistic Saber Learns to Use the Typewriter

And no, that's not really a compliment

I lol'd at "Autistic Saber"
Jan 25, 2018 7:50 AM

Dec 2015
Swagernator said:
Dude you have Shingeki no Kyojin in favorites, of course something like this would be boring for you ... not to mention 2003.

TheDoggoneGirl said:

What ? Isnt Hodgins x Benedict enough ?
Why having Shingeki no Kyojin on favorites is going to make this guy doesn't like drama anime? I personally have SNK as my favorite show of all time, and so far, Violet is doing just fine for me. People who find it boring usually only like generic shounen, but since SNK isn't generic (and maybe it isn't even a shounen) I don't see your point
Jan 25, 2018 8:03 AM

Feb 2010
"I find this show boring but can see why people like it so much."

Impressed with animation, music and colour KyoAni used, well sasuga
but this genre is not my cup of tea, hoping it'll get better

Dota 2 Esports Stories are a fuckin Anime IRL Anime Sports

Jan 25, 2018 8:26 AM

Sep 2013
It's a mature show, it's not about action it's about the characters.
Jan 25, 2018 8:38 AM

May 2012
Yuru Camp is trash. I dropped it after 5 min. It one of those relaxing show that has noting happening in each episode and has no story at all

Violet Evergarden on other hand is not bad. It is overrated but not bad at all. THe character looks likeable and story seems ok so far. I just don't feel bored when watching it unlike many of those slice of life/relaxing/generic romance & compedy shows out their

I'm more action fan my self but can still like non-action show like Citrus,Koi wa Ameagari no You ni and Violet Evergarden (those are probably the only non-action that are good in this season, the others that I tried to watch were shit)
Jan 25, 2018 8:58 AM

May 2015
thepath said:
Yuru Camp is trash. I dropped it after 5 min. It one of those relaxing show that has noting happening in each episode and has no story at all

Violet Evergarden on other hand is not bad. It is overrated but not bad at all. THe character looks likeable and story seems ok so far. I just don't feel bored when watching it unlike many of those slice of life/relaxing/generic romance & compedy shows out their

I'm more action fan my self but can still like non-action show like Citrus,Koi wa Ameagari no You ni and Violet Evergarden (those are probably the only non-action that are good in this season, the others that I tried to watch were shit)

Your description of Yuru Camp is completely wrong. Not surprising though, since you think 5 minutes is enough to judge something and call it trash even.

Jan 25, 2018 9:45 AM

Mar 2017
Will people give this show a chance already? It might be a masterpiece, it might be bad, no one knows. Guess why? Because we have only seen 3/14 episodes so far. If you find it boring, do not watch it. If you find it boring, but still want to watch it, then find some brain-dead battle-shounen and watch Violet after it. Bingo, Violet is not bad and boring anymore.
Jan 25, 2018 10:12 AM
Aug 2017
You're not the only one. Just ignore the retard messages like: "Go watch dragonball or naruto brah, my show is for smart ppl, ur dumb im smart cya"

Just like animes in the top 50, which most of them have very debatable high ratings, this show is not the exception. But tastes are tastes, and the lesson here is that people should try to avoid looking too much in the score/popularity from animes and instead watch them to have an own opinion of the show.

Jan 25, 2018 10:24 AM

Apr 2016
I'm actually starting to wonder whether this show even gets as much as praise as people say it is, since I only see hate threads and people saying the show is "boring" or "overhyped" as their best criticism. Not to mention these retarded "Am I the only one" threads I see every week here.
Jan 25, 2018 10:56 AM
Feb 2016
Vlad4o said:
I'm actually starting to wonder whether this show even gets as much as praise as people say it is, since I only see hate threads and people saying the show is "boring" or "overhyped" as their best criticism. Not to mention these retarded "Am I the only one" threads I see every week here.

It got rating over 8.5 and was dubbed AOTS before it even started. You could just check before posting.

It looks like a damn K-ON with some post-war theme instead of HS crap. Calling it now, it's going to have the same character tropes.

People are calling it "a mature show", all I see is plain characters with few gimmicks and oversexualized moeblobs. Really. Why is she taking off her gloves with her mouth? Why is her boss' tits almost hang out of her clothes. If she was in an army (ON A FRONT LINE!) why does she look like a model in all those memories?

Sure keep lying to yourself that this show is mature. It's plain story and forgettable characters with pretty art and better than average music.

PS: Funny how all those "elite" and "mature" viewers have just one answer: "go watch your dumb battle shounen *derp*".
Jan 25, 2018 11:18 AM

Apr 2016
Sharri said:
Vlad4o said:

It got rating over 8.5 and was dubbed AOTS before it even started. You could just check before posting.

It looks like a damn K-ON with some post-war theme instead of HS crap. Calling it now, it's going to have the same character tropes.

People are calling it "a mature show", all I see is plain characters with few gimmicks and oversexualized moeblobs. Really. Why is she taking off her gloves with her mouth? Why is her boss' tits almost hang out of her clothes. If she was in an army (ON A FRONT LINE!) why does she look like a model in all those memories?

Sure keep lying to yourself that this show is mature. It's plain story and forgettable characters with pretty art and better than average music.

PS: Funny how all those "elite" and "mature" viewers have just one answer: "go watch your dumb battle shounen *derp*".

Are you kidding me ? Since when did I call this show mature ? And I know what people say, I saw the score. And ? That doesn't change the fact that from the very first episode and even before that people were already hating on this show simply because it was "overhyped". Now everyone who enjoys the show gets attacked, because god forbid someone likes a popular show this season. And just because of the art style and a single character design you call it moeblob fanservice ? At this point I'm convinced that this community is desperate and doesn't have valid criticism for this show except "it's overrated hurr durr". And before someone calls me a blind fanboy, I'm not. I don't hate nor love this show, I'll save my criticism for when it ends, instead of immediately attacking it from episode one and giving it a 1/10 like so many users on this website.
Jan 25, 2018 11:36 AM
Jan 2018
Yea i feel the same as you !! And because there are people who just want animation and not interested by the story and characters like "Kittens-kun" who gave 10 to this and 1 to FMA :D (i'm joking btw no rage)
Jan 25, 2018 11:36 AM

Oct 2017
I do understand why people hate it and find it boring but do you guys need to open post after post talking about how boring Violet Evergarden is? it has been like when every episode is out, a dozen complains blow ups the forum. You guys don't feel tired of it? The ppl complain since episode 1 is still complaining episode 3 if you don't like it how about dropping it? THE CHARACTERS IS BORING IT IS A PRETTY BUT NO STORYLINE MAN could you guys find some new arguments about it? Gotta like some ppl drop 1/10 out of his watched anime with only finish less than half of the anime plz, you can don't like it but saying it trash without supporting points and without the anime finished air
Just saying the character is boring, dull, emotionless CAN WE BE A BIT MORE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM PLZ, if you think it is bad state why it is bad, why it is not logical/make sense, why you think violet doesn't suit (YOU CAN GO TO WRITE A REVIEW). Keep complaining why don't you direct go Violet Evergarden and let us rate about it, as some of you say the director isn't comfortable with making this kind of genres, give him a chance if you watch the whole anime and you think it's a failure, fine it is his fault and KyoNi overdone the promotions

“It's okay to live, even if there's no greater point to living. -” Konno Yuuki

“God would never put us through all this suffering if he didn't think we could bear it.” -Konno Yuuki

“Life is not a game of luck. If you wanna win, work hard.” – Sora

Jan 25, 2018 11:38 AM
Feb 2016
Vlad4o said:
Sharri said:

Are you kidding me ? Since when did I call this show mature ? And I know what people say, I saw the score. And ? That doesn't change the fact that from the very first episode and even before that people were already hating on this show simply because it was "overhyped". Now everyone who enjoys the show gets attacked, because god forbid someone likes a popular show this season. And just because of the art style and a single character design you call it moeblob fanservice ? At this point I'm convinced that this community is desperate and doesn't have valid criticism for this show except "it's overrated hurr durr". And before someone calls me a blind fanboy, I'm not. I don't hate nor love this show, I'll save my criticism for when it ends, instead of immediately attacking it from episode one and giving it a 1/10 like so many users on this website.

Are you people? Because i wrote "People are calling it "a mature show"" which is a point toward some guy with Doggo in avatar and dangling boobs in a signature, and some other less memorable users.
I repeat, this show got score of 9 or so before it even run. That's pretty much definition of "overhyping something".
This show doesn't deserve 1/10 because it's not that level of bad. It's just plain, and it doesn't show anything even remotely interesting for me. If I don't find a show interesting I drop it and give it a score based on episodes I watched. If you want to watch it and rate it at the end? Sure, be my guest, but please understand that some people don't like to waste their time on series they find uninteresting.
Also, no, it's not one character. There are at least three characters. For now.

As for why people give it 1/10? The same question to people who give it 10/10 after 3 episodes.
SharriJan 25, 2018 11:42 AM
Jan 25, 2018 11:44 AM

Aug 2012
Sharri said:
It looks like a damn K-ON with some post-war theme instead of HS crap.

Wrong, that's So Ra No Wo To. But now that i think about it, it does look like K-On which makes this show alot better!
Jan 25, 2018 11:44 AM
Jan 2018
KonnoYuukiSenpai said:
I do understand why people hate it and find it boring but do you guys need to open post after post talking about how boring Violet Evergarden is? it has been like when every episode is out, a dozen complains blow ups the forum. You guys don't feel tired of it? The ppl complain since episode 1 is still complaining episode 3 if you don't like it how about dropping it? THE CHARACTERS IS BORING IT IS A PRETTY BUT NO STORYLINE MAN could you guys find some new arguments about it? Gotta like some ppl drop 1/10 out of his watched anime with only finish less than half of the anime plz, you can don't like it but saying it trash without supporting points and without the anime finished air
Just saying the character is boring, dull, emotionless CAN WE BE A BIT MORE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM PLZ, if you think it is bad state why it is bad, why it is not logical/make sense, why you think violet doesn't suit (YOU CAN GO TO WRITE A REVIEW). Keep complaining why don't you direct go Violet Evergarden and let us rate about it, as some of you say the director isn't comfortable with making this kind of genres, give him a chance if you watch the whole anime and you think it's a failure, fine it is his fault and KyoNi overdone the promotions

Your best anime is SAO....
ha ha haha hahahahahahahahahahahahaaah.... plz no more jokes
Jan 25, 2018 11:51 AM

Oct 2017
Violet-Everaped said:
KonnoYuukiSenpai said:

Your best anime is SAO....
ha ha haha hahahahahahahahahahahahaaah.... plz no more jokes

What I learn from your comment is ignorant that you don't even look on my favourite anime furthermore what's your point of talking about SAO when we are talking about VE, do my personal like/love on SAO affects my comments on other anime? Are you trying to telling me that SAO fans have bad taste?

“It's okay to live, even if there's no greater point to living. -” Konno Yuuki

“God would never put us through all this suffering if he didn't think we could bear it.” -Konno Yuuki

“Life is not a game of luck. If you wanna win, work hard.” – Sora

Jan 25, 2018 11:54 AM

Jan 2016
I mean, if you only enjoy animes packed with action then yes it's boring.

The visuals and the music are excellent which is obviously a plus. But I find it interesting because of the characters too. We are just 3 episodes in but the interesting so don't judge it too quickly.

Violet's character is robot-like, it's meant to be like that for a reason. She will discover more feelings and humanity by striving towards her current goal of finding out what love is. That's whats interesting. How the characters act towards or around her is also an interesting thing as she's clearly not like the people around her.

Jan 25, 2018 12:04 PM
Nov 2017
Fayt89 said:
Yeah I just can't get into this show, even with slower paced shows if it's good the 24 minutes will go by quickly, with Violet Evergarden I am just bored and find myself checking the video to see if it's almost over just to find its only 12 min in.

This is exactly how I feel with this anime, I find myself checking how much time is left, lol, I don't want to drop but damn it's hard :/
Jan 25, 2018 12:07 PM

Apr 2016
Sharri said:
Vlad4o said:

Are you people? Because i wrote "People are calling it "a mature show"" which is a point toward some guy with Doggo in avatar and dangling boobs in a signature, and some other less memorable users.
I repeat, this show got score of 9 or so before it even run. That's pretty much definition of "overhyping something".
I won't give this show 1/10 because it's not that level of bad. It's just plain, and it doesn't show anything even remotely interesting for me. If I don't find a show interesting I drop it and give it a score based on episodes I watched. If you want to watch it and rate it at the end? Sure, be my guest, but please understand that some people don't like to waste their time on series they find uninteresting.
Also, no, it's not one character. There are at least three characters. For now.

I must have misinterpreted the last part wrong and thought you were including me, my bad. Sorry about that. And I personally don't mind if people don't like the show, everyone has different taste and preferences. Some view it as mature, others don't, it's subjective. I just feel like people dedicate way too much time and energy in actively bashing this show even after they have dropped it. The amount of hate threads I see every week here is just ridiculous. Probably the most hated seasonal show i've seen.
Jan 25, 2018 12:11 PM

Jun 2012
I like the atmosphere in the show but gosh Violet is driving me nuts.
Eight-Man said:
Remember, be an artist, not an autist.

"If anything simply cannot go wrong it will anyway."

~ Murphy's 5th law
Jan 25, 2018 2:26 PM

Nov 2017
RickSuarez said:
Fayt89 said:

This is exactly how I feel with this anime, I find myself checking how much time is left, lol, I don't want to drop but damn it's hard :/
This is how I feel.

Swagernator said:
Yeah, but I can enjoy slow-paced shows. It's not about the lack of action, I was ok with it being a more grounded kind of anime. The problem is that while other series with a slow pace and even less happening in each episode (off the top of my head: previously mentioned Yuru Camp and other more grounded SoL, some episodes of Bakemonogatari and Evangelion, Clannad though I have to get back to that, I know this isn't a lot of shows and I'm probably gonna get "watch more anime" as a reply but you get my point) have been able to keep me interested and enthralled, while this show isn't.

I think after some thought, it's just that the characters aren't interesting enough and there is no real plot to keep me interested in what's going to happen. If the characters had more chemistry and interesting moments together, then that would make up for the plot. If the plot was interesting, that would kind of make up for the characters. But for the most part, and I'm not trying to say every scene is like this but for the most part, a lot of scenes are either a character interacting with Violet or talking about Violet, a monotone robotic character. Thus, the side characters don't really have much to shine with, leaving the show to hinge on us caring Violet, who isn't that interesting.

I'm not gonna drop this, partially because I wanna see where this goes and partially since I have a bit OCD when it comes to dropping things (and if I leave it for later, it's gonna be a chore to marathon so I might as well watch it every week). I won't make another thread spamming that is overrated, and sorry this kind of turned into a flamewar in some places. I hope this show gets more interesting though.
peh-soh-nahJan 25, 2018 2:30 PM

nico nico nii.

Jan 25, 2018 2:44 PM
Sep 2015
This an ADHD thread?
Jan 25, 2018 3:49 PM

Oct 2011
I personally like it, though people who want to hear characters talk with their fists with several fight scenes per episode may find themselves disappointed.

But no clue why such people would be watching this, it's listed as "drama", not "action".
Jan 25, 2018 4:00 PM

Mar 2015
It's not for all people I guess, but I find this show interesting.

People say the story and stuff are not as good as they would've hoped, but I disagree. I love it. This might be my trashy shit taste side coming in though. Also, I know Violets character right now isn't that good, but progression my dude, it'll happen.
woah there
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Violet Evergarden Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2018

617 by AMazingWay »»
Apr 22, 5:27 PM

Poll: » Violet Evergarden Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2018

244 by _Anime-Lover-44_ »»
Apr 15, 1:02 AM

Poll: » Violet Evergarden Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 17, 2018

422 by TabbyPog »»
Apr 5, 2:36 PM

» Do you love Violet Evergarden? ( 1 2 )

Stacias - Jul 19, 2022

90 by Zarutaku »»
Apr 5, 4:41 AM

Poll: » Violet Evergarden Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 14, 2018

239 by AdrianRawr »»
Mar 30, 6:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.