Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 24, 2018 4:00 PM

Jun 2017
So, what gives?

Seriously.

These two were basically the second coming of Haruka/Michiru from Sailor Moon. We get all this lesbian romance build up, a proper confession scene, and then.....

Nothing. The 2nd half of the anime pretty much pretends none of this ever happened. Yukari and Akira hardly even talk to each other anymore.

As a yuri fan I feel extremely disappointed.

Jan 24, 2018 4:59 PM
Jul 2018
Yeah, I was also gearing up for some more Yukira stuff to happen in the second half and when it didn't happen, I was disappointed as well.

But alas, I suppose they wanted to move the PLOT along and whatnot, so...
Jan 27, 2018 11:59 PM

May 2013
it's about precure, not yukari/akira romance dude.
Jan 31, 2018 10:49 PM
Oct 2017
In the end Precure is an anime for little girls and same sex marriage is still illegal in Japan so an happy ending was extremely unlikely to begin with.
Mar 16, 2018 6:29 PM

Jul 2012
I was frustrated too, but if a single tweet from one of the staff (I forgot who) asking adult fans (kids don't use Twitter after all?) if the presentation is alright, and fans are okay with it. Also Jaanhelm has a point as well. KiraPre and Precure in general is aimed for the young that is just about to learn how to socialize properly and what-nat, and I don't think letting them know about same-sex romance is a good idea... Yet. It is wishful thinking though.

"Everyone go love Cyan!"
Aug 23, 2018 9:36 PM

Nov 2011
if it makes you feel better, there was a hint of yuri (Yukari's feeling towards Akira) in the last chapter of Kira kira precure collection vol 1. (and possibly vol 2, which i havent read yet)
You can buy lossless digital music from your favorite Japanese artists on https://ototoy.jp/.
The songs are all DRM-free and you can re-download your purchased albums as you wish.
Show your support to your favorite artist if you can!
ps. if you are looking for Japanese albums, you have to search it in Japanese (not romaji). Just copy and paste the name.

For those who want to learn Japanese through anime
Resources for learning the language

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kirakira☆Precure A La Mode Episode 41 Discussion

Kagami - Nov 27, 2017

5 by Dr_3ncephalon »»
Mar 27, 3:19 PM

Poll: » Kirakira☆Precure A La Mode Episode 49 Discussion

Kagami - Jan 28, 2018

17 by CronoGlasses »»
Mar 10, 3:16 PM

Poll: » Kirakira☆Precure A La Mode Episode 4 Discussion

megmica - Feb 25, 2017

14 by CronoGlasses »»
Mar 8, 7:46 AM

Poll: » Kirakira☆Precure A La Mode Episode 3 Discussion

megmica - Feb 18, 2017

10 by CronoGlasses »»
Mar 8, 7:44 AM

Poll: » Kirakira☆Precure A La Mode Episode 2 Discussion

megmica - Feb 11, 2017

20 by CronoGlasses »»
Mar 8, 7:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.