Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 22, 2018 9:21 AM

Dec 2017
So i decided to read berserk yesterday. Tbh , its so good and masterpiece , really like it. And yeah , rn im on chapter after The eclipse when Guts woke up at a cave. and its seems that casca lost her memories. so i want to ask some question

1. How often is berserk chapter released ? its already 20++ year and only got 300 chp. is it already near the end ? i mean he already 51 rn ( y know what i mean , not gonna end up like HOTD right )
2. Will casca get her memory back ? ( yes or no , no spoiler ) based on last chapter
3. Is it really worth read after this incident

4. Will there a chapter that explain why Griffith betray Guts? ( not exactly betray ) ? or i miss it on previous chapter?

Last is

5. is the author a rapist ? ( jk lol ) no offense here, i really into this manga , but god what wrong with those multiple rape accident.

sorry for the english
AlariceJan 22, 2018 9:25 AM
Jan 22, 2018 10:23 AM

Apr 2017
Alarice said:

2. Will casca get her memory back ? ( yes or no , no spoiler ) based on last chapter

Hasn't happened yet. Might happen soon.

Alarice said:

Will there a chapter that explain why Griffith betray Guts? ( not exactly betray ) ? or i miss it on previous chapter?

Alarice said:
5. is the author a rapist ? ( jk lol ) no offense here, i really into this manga , but god what wrong with those multiple rape accident.

Because rape is part of patriarchal reality like that, and especially in medieval times. Berserk doesn't hold back.
Jan 22, 2018 7:01 PM

Dec 2015
Alarice said:
1. How often is berserk chapter released ? its already 20++ year and only got 300 chp. is it already near the end? i mean he already 51 rn ( y know what i mean , not gonna end up like HOTD right )
It used to release twice per month till the early 2000s, then it slowly went down and down, not sure why. Now it's supposed to be monthly, but Miura is often on hiatus.

We're close, hopefully it'll happen soon.

It's worth it. There are some people that like to complain how Berserk isn't as good as it was during Golden Age arc, but that's just them trying to be deluded edgelords.

4. Will there a chapter that explain why Griffith betray Guts? ( not exactly betray ) ? or i miss it on previous chapter?
I think Zodd0 answered this question pretty well.

If it's any relief to you, rape is exclusive to Golden Age. There is still the nudity and gore, but I don't remember any rape after Golden Age. I personally prefer to think that the world of Berserk is fucked up, rather than think that the author is fucked up.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Jan 22, 2018 8:30 PM

Sep 2015
I think the next chapter comes later this week. Berserk is usually on Hiatus, but it hasn't been since last month until god knows when. No one can predict this shit, but I say catch up because we are getting close to seeing whether or not Casca will put herself back together.
Jan 22, 2018 11:35 PM

Dec 2017
zodd0 said:
Alarice said:

Alarice said:

Will there a chapter that explain why Griffith betray Guts? ( not exactly betray ) ? or i miss it on previous chapter?

Alarice said:

Because rape is part of patriarchal reality like that, and especially in medieval times. Berserk doesn't hold back.

zodd0 said:
Alarice said:

Alarice said:

Alarice said:

joe_g7 said:
Alarice said:
1. How often is berserk chapter released ? its already 20++ year and only got 300 chp. is it already near the end? i mean he already 51 rn ( y know what i mean , not gonna end up like HOTD right )
It used to release twice per month till the early 2000s, then it slowly went down and down, not sure why. Now it's supposed to be monthly, but Miura is often on hiatus.

We're close, hopefully it'll happen soon.

It's worth it. There are some people that like to complain how Berserk isn't as good as it was during Golden Age arc, but that's just them trying to be deluded edgelords.

I think Zodd0 answered this question pretty well.

If it's any relief to you, rape is exclusive to Golden Age. There is still the nudity and gore, but I don't remember any rape after Golden Age. I personally prefer to think that the world of Berserk is fucked up, rather than think that the author is fucked up.

im okay with Blood and Nudity , but pls just dont bully poor casca xD thanks for the answer i will keep continue then.
Jan 23, 2018 12:34 AM

Dec 2017
Draconix814 said:
I think the next chapter comes later this week. Berserk is usually on Hiatus, but it hasn't been since last month until god knows when. No one can predict this shit, but I say catch up because we are getting close to seeing whether or not Casca will put herself back together.

I think the author need take notes that he is not immortal and need to finish his manga XD , i mean dude , HOTD fans already in despair bcz their author died. not gonna happen to this right...

Longlive MIURA!
Jan 23, 2018 4:09 AM

Sep 2015
Alarice said:
Draconix814 said:

I think the author need take notes that he is not immortal and need to finish his manga XD , i mean dude , HOTD fans already in despair bcz their author died. not gonna happen to this right...

Longlive MIURA!

I think what happened with HOTD was more of a rare occurrence, after all, we've been a hundred times more afraid Miura will get hit by a bus over the years, then we were of any other author dying from Ischemic heart disease. We've been saying this shit for years, but Miura just keeps coming back, time and time again, so we're kinda used to it.
Jan 23, 2018 5:24 AM

Dec 2017
Draconix814 said:
Alarice said:

Longlive MIURA!

I think what happened with HOTD was more of a rare occurrence, after all, we've been a hundred times more afraid Miura will get hit by a bus over the years, then we were of any other author dying from Ischemic heart disease. We've been saying this shit for years, but Miura just keeps coming back, time and time again, so we're kinda used to it.

I see hope miura always have good health condition luls , Well about casca , what the fuck with her retarted face all the time cannot stand it

More topics from this board

Poll: » Berserk Chapter 110 Discussion

AlexSadist-sama - Nov 6, 2011

23 by Rhaelynne »»
Yesterday, 10:08 AM

Poll: » Berserk Chapter 104 Discussion

28 by Rhaelynne »»
Yesterday, 9:36 AM

Poll: » Berserk Chapter 103 Discussion

30 by Rhaelynne »»
Yesterday, 9:28 AM

Poll: » Berserk Chapter 102 Discussion

49 by Rhaelynne »»
Yesterday, 9:21 AM

Poll: » Berserk Chapter 101 Discussion

41 by Rhaelynne »»
Yesterday, 9:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.