Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Teasing Master Takagi-san
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jan 22, 2018 6:23 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
More teasing and even a contest between Takagi and Nishikata. The one with the vending machine/soda-can really made me laugh a bit when Takagi teased about a kiss. That pretty much costed Nishikata the win.

Nishikata also had some funny moment with Takagi while they were sharing the umbrella together. He looked soooo nervous lol
Stark700Jan 22, 2018 8:39 AM
Jan 22, 2018 6:42 AM
Jul 2017
Haven't seen it yet (waiting fo CR) but I saw their official twitter saying there is a alternative ED this time?
Jan 22, 2018 7:49 AM

Jul 2017
Looks like the teasing antics between Takagi and Nishikata don't stop, they just got better with every scenario change.

Can understand if the formula isn't everyone's cup of tea, but its characters with its simplicity is what makes this anime special.

Ah...the joys of middle school adolescence...falling in love NOT as a high school student but of like a 9 or 10-year old...loving every single moment of it!
Jan 22, 2018 8:07 AM
Aug 2017
If I had a nickel for every time Nishikata says the word "teased."

I love how they added more screen time for the three side characters. It' adds a bit of variety to the usual teasing antics between Takagi and Nishikata.

BTW, that umbrella scene was very cute.
Jan 22, 2018 8:36 AM

Jul 2014
those 3 chipmunks got more screentime... not really a fan of that.
Nishikata with those gains everytime he gets teased tho... dude will get buffed.
I can get people dropping this by now tho, theres nothing really here besides little kids playing kiddie puppy love teasing version.
Im not getting tired of it tho, its a good show regardless, its simple fun and cuteness, good stress reliever from a hard day at work.
Jan 22, 2018 8:57 AM
Jul 2017
Outdoor scenes are the best scenes.
Jan 22, 2018 9:15 AM

Jun 2015
The teasing just keeps getting better and better every episode. Some of the side characters got more screen time, but I don't really care about them tbh. The teasing under the umbrella was the best.
Jan 22, 2018 9:45 AM

Mar 2016
I skipped three times in this episode, I wouldn't mind those girls one appearance, but three?
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Jan 22, 2018 9:45 AM
Mar 2014
Nearly cried at the end there. This episode is the one that cemented the series as being something special for me. I could feel it in the earlier episodes, but it really came out in this one.

Also I guess I'm the only one who didn't mind the other girls getting extra scenes..?
Jan 22, 2018 9:49 AM

Feb 2016
Max said:
Nearly cried at the end there. This episode is the one that cemented the series as being something special for me. I could feel it in the earlier episodes, but it really came out in this one.

Also I guess I'm the only one who didn't mind the other girls getting extra scenes..?

Nah you're not the only one. Their scenes are a lot of fun.
Jan 22, 2018 9:52 AM

Jul 2017
Poor Nishikata, Takagi is relentless in her teasing. Hope he gets at least one win before the end.
Jan 22, 2018 10:06 AM

Jul 2014
Max said:

They amuse me and add variety to the series.
Jan 22, 2018 11:57 AM

Jun 2017
Max said:

I don't mind the extra scenes either with those 3, these also seem to be original ones because I am not really recognizing them even though I am reading the manga too lol.
Jan 22, 2018 12:01 PM

May 2016
Those three girls took a lot of time damn I want to see more Takagi X Nishikata
Jan 22, 2018 12:13 PM

Sep 2017
MomoSinX said:
Max said:

I don't mind the extra scenes either with those 3, these also seem to be original ones because I am not really recognizing them even though I am reading the manga too lol.

They're from a manga called Ashita wa Doyoubi. Some of the stuff does seem to be original though, I don't remember there being a chapter about Mina buying soda, only coffee.
Jan 22, 2018 12:44 PM

Jun 2017
BaronBrixius said:
MomoSinX said:

They're from a manga called Ashita wa Doyoubi. Some of the stuff does seem to be original though, I don't remember there being a chapter about Mina buying soda, only coffee.

Ahh that explains it. The trio has their own spin off manga and since it's the same universe they cross with the main cast here.
Jan 22, 2018 12:54 PM

Jul 2015
this is one of my fav anime of the season.. i literally can't help but smile thru the whole episode... almost feels like i am a pedophile... still tho.. nishikata and takagi are so damn cute! and i even loved the 3 side characters... this ep was 10/10..
Jan 22, 2018 1:18 PM

Sep 2013
Nishikata using the bullying to get buff :)
Ashita wa manga spinoff also getting the spotlight.
Jan 22, 2018 1:21 PM

Jul 2017
This series continues to be great, just as expected.

While I'm not against giving the 3 side characters some attention, I feel that not only is 3 segments a bit much, but having a soda skit almost immediately after a coffee skit was a bad decision.

Though, the way that the coffee skit tied into bottle tossing skit was clever. Overall, my favorite skit was the muscle training skit.

Also, I like how the ending changed. Despite being an ending, it made it feel as if the relationship between Takagi and Nishikata was growing. This is something I haven't really seen done in many other series.
Sorry, the user you are looking for is not available at the moment. You are currently reading text generated by APSAB or "Auto-Programmed-Signature-Mataining-Bot" (patent pending).

ERROR CODE 1979-NIPUL-W3EB
Please Install the Latest Version of MAL.OS as Some Features of Certain Signatures May Not Appear Correctly. You are currently running MAL.OS.V4. Click here to download MAL.OS.V5.

APSAB Version: Beta.99

"If Seinfeld isn't your favorite anime, then you aren't watching anime correctly."
- Me

Jan 22, 2018 1:25 PM

Jan 2016
I'm unfortunately not enjoying the 3 girls enough to want to have them appear thrice an episode. The rest was pure gold.

I loved the whole rain segment and how Takagaki was teasing Nishikata. Seem's like this will save us as we still haven't gotten a Horimiya anime
Jan 22, 2018 1:31 PM

Oct 2014
See? Actually it's more often that Nishikata is the one who opens the conversation first than Takagi.
Anyone who says this is bullying, one-sided, or whatever needs to get their eyes checked. Or maybe their head.
Actually, it's Nishikata who always has bullying intention. He just never gets the job done bcs he sucks at teasing + he's not a bad person at heart, even if he had succeeded he would just feel remorse and the tease would ended up back-firing at himself.

Also, Takagi code everywhere this episode.

ps.: lol so you have some budget left for a new ED song.
Jan 22, 2018 1:48 PM

Dec 2016
I just found out that there is currently a manga out right now about

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details.
NexuJan 28, 2018 5:32 PM
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Jan 22, 2018 1:51 PM

Sep 2015
I enjoy this show way more than I thought. Another great episode this week, Takagi and Nishikata 's interactions are really fun and cute.

I don't mind the 3 other girls, they are not as fun to watch as the main characters but I think they're okay ? They manage to make me smile a bit at least.

Anyways, the rain segment was the best of the episode ! Really looking forward to next week
Jan 22, 2018 2:31 PM

Sep 2017
I think I've realized that Takagi is mostly just being nice. Nishikata just brings the teasing on himself with his paranoia and obsession with trying to "win." I like the side girls, but maybe three times an ep is too much. The coffee short was really funny, tho mostly because of Sanae.
Jan 22, 2018 3:26 PM

Mar 2016
Takagi is a master manipulator, even her way of trying to be with Nishikata is just beyond my calculation.

It's confirmed that Nishikata wants to be teased when Takagi didn't command Nishikata after the bet.
Jan 22, 2018 3:31 PM
Jul 2018
eh, so now those three girls getting more on screentime? Not really fun to watch them especially that dubbing part was really awkward. Not sure if they will add any development to the story or just mere filler.

Anyway the inevitable rinse&repeatness continues hit hards as this show hoped for :\
Jan 22, 2018 3:35 PM

Jan 2012
Well Nishikata, you lost then can throwing contest, but your reward was push-ups and time under the umbrella with Takagi-san so I'd say it was pretty worth it, right? XD
Jan 22, 2018 4:39 PM
Jun 2017
Well i am not really a fan of the 3 girls in this series, and having a 3 segment for todays episode is a lot perhaps, anyways its not bad..

But the Umbrella part is so 😍😍😍, its my favorite part of this episode, i mean tagaki really do like to tease nishikata but for me its not like teasing because their so sweet at each other, its like throwing some sweet words at each other by using the teasing part... 😍😍😍
Jan 22, 2018 4:46 PM

Nov 2011
I really wish I got to hear Rie Takahashi say "I love you" in English. Here's hoping we still get to hear it one day.

This a super cute episode.

I think I would have dropped the can as well Nishikata lol.

This young love is so cute.

I like how Takagi even while teasing enjoys being with Nishikata. Like she could have told him to hop on the back of her bike (even though it's illegal) but she decided to hop off and walk with him. I found that super sweet.

That umbrella walk home though...<333
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Jan 22, 2018 6:28 PM

Jan 2011
el_morris said:
I skipped three times in this episode, I wouldn't mind those girls one appearance, but three?

I agree, I found them quite annoying this episode. The previous episodes were not bad when it came to the three girls, but this one was bothering me.

I still enjoy the banter between the two main characters though. This is an anime that is just cute and needs to be watched without much critical thinking. Dont let those girls ruin it!
"I hate to lose more than I like to win, the only reason I like to win is so I do not have to lose." - Manti Teo
Jan 22, 2018 7:13 PM

Dec 2014
The rain segment was really cute.

If Nishikata really does continue his training, he's gonna be super buff. XD

The three girls are okay and I don't mind them appearing once in a while but multiple times makes the episode a little boring.
Jan 22, 2018 7:38 PM

Dec 2014
the teasing continues...I so like this couple...keep it coming
Jan 23, 2018 3:19 AM

Jan 2015
Nshikata you fool!!! You don't really need muscle to "stand up" against Takagi. You should know it already what you're lacking of.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Jan 23, 2018 4:19 AM

May 2010
This episode sure was cute.
Jan 23, 2018 4:23 AM

Nov 2015
Ok I admit it: that last segment was super cute...adorable even.
Jan 23, 2018 5:43 AM

Nov 2016
I enjoy the segments with the othery girls more tbh,but the last one was pretty nice.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jan 23, 2018 7:41 AM

Jan 2014
That raining scene at the end...

Such an adorable episode. This is great.
Jan 23, 2018 8:11 AM
Jan 2016
I must say this is one of the sweetest anime I've ever watch hahaha. Takagi-san is really sweet isn't she?
Jan 23, 2018 8:31 AM

Oct 2008
Does it seem like the ED song changed? or it was the same ED but a different version?
Anyways, Anything that Nishikata does would only end-up in Takagi's trap for him and as well as teases always backfire at him!
High level teases of Takagi is always revolving around love relationships!
Does Nishikata need to keep count of exactly how many times Takagi teases him? i'll only make him feel that there's no chance of winning against her!
5/5.
matias067Jan 23, 2018 8:53 AM

Jan 23, 2018 8:50 AM
Dec 2015
This show gives me diabetes. Her laugh is so very cute! :3
Jan 23, 2018 8:55 AM
Nov 2016
Man, this anime always puts a smile on my face. Nishikata and Takagi are perfect together. The whole umbrella scene was so good.
Jan 23, 2018 11:52 AM
Mar 2016
Man Nishkata just flip Takagi san's skirt to see what color panty she is wearing.
Jan 23, 2018 12:06 PM

Mar 2011
Again, poor Nishikata. The rain part was adorable tho!
Jan 23, 2018 2:18 PM

Dec 2016
Good episode. I think im the only one who likes those three girls a lot more than Nishikata/Takagi? they are funny and cute, specially the little one
Jan 23, 2018 2:52 PM

Sep 2017
Rudan said:
Good episode. I think im the only one who likes those three girls a lot more than Nishikata/Takagi? they are funny and cute, specially the little one

Not more than Nishikata and Takagi but I like them a lot as well, though judging by the rating of the manga and the reaction to them being in the anime most people don't
Jan 23, 2018 4:10 PM

Aug 2012
-blacc
-mina's actually probably the only ashita wa doyoubi girl i like
-oh, wait nishikata's drink is the same one that was on top of the trash can mina knocked over
-nishikata plays himself so much
-ah there it is. suddenly i like the opening scene a bunch more now
-dang takagi that was a low fuckin blow
-what's with all the drinks
-that's some ultra fizzy ramune
-they're so adorable together
-alright the cat gag was actually pretty decent
-wow nishikata that's pretty harsh
-18+
-they're so fucking adorable together
-whoa is that a new ED
-alright i fucking love this show

So probably the most important thing I liked about this episode is that they ended up playing the whole teasing thing for cuteness instead of comedy. Like, all the situations between Takagi and Nishikata in this episode were all pretty mushy and it was so goddamn adorable. There were definitely moments like this in the previous episodes that were just as adorable but While Takagi seemed to be the primary person enjoying the teasing in the previous episode, it seems like Nishikata is also getting some enjoyment out of it this time around, which is pretty great to see.

The episode also made Mina's little group of friends seem actually not that bad. From the previous episodes, it seemed like they would be forever in the shadow of the Nishitakagi OTP, but the scene with the two cats was pretty endearing. Speaking of which, I'm a huge sucker for the type of anachronic order that the first two gags of the episode did, so they were both kinda entertaining on their own. And it's not until this episode that I really noticed it, but a breather from Takagi's antics every once in a while actually isn't too bad.

This continues to be my favorite show of the season, and it's shaping up to be my favorite romance anime ever.
Jan 23, 2018 9:24 PM

May 2015
At this rate he is going to become the next Mr. Olympia XD
Jan 23, 2018 10:37 PM

Jun 2016
He can even tease her by saying she has an airport, I bet he'll win and she will never bother him. Hahahaha.

I swear I'm enjoying the trio more than the MCs' moments. Haha. They're so hilarious it hurts my insides. Hahaha. Alright, that's too much.

Not as funny as the previous episodes, though. I meant the moments of Takagi and Nishikata. The trio pretty much saved this episode.

3/5.

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Jan 24, 2018 12:02 AM

Feb 2009
KANLen09 said:
Ah...the joys of middle school adolescence...falling in love NOT as a high school student but of like a 9 or 10-year old...loving every single moment of it!

I'm quite sure they're around 11~14 though... Sailor uniform kinda implies that (and also their conversation by the swimming pool).
Anime ga daaaai suki!!! Computer Engineering. Japan is awesome!!!
Jan 24, 2018 1:39 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
Looks like we got a coming home from school episode this week.

Mina is the cutest thing I've ever seen and I want to protect her at all costs. I did like that the other girls were getting scenes. Seeing the same joke play over and over again with Takagi gets old.

I'm actually hoping Nishikata does keep training, so when he gets to high school he'll be ripped; then he can finally punish Takagi for teasing him this whole time by tapping that ass hardcore.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Need suggestions

Reckless_weeb - Jan 30

30 by Reckless_weeb »»
Apr 20, 7:06 PM

Poll: » Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2018

150 by AnimeXPapi »»
Mar 28, 8:48 PM

Poll: » Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2018

216 by _untitled »»
Mar 18, 4:22 AM

Poll: » Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 12, 2018

81 by _untitled »»
Mar 16, 4:51 AM

Poll: » Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2018

90 by _untitled »»
Mar 16, 4:50 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.