Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 22, 2018 2:04 AM

Feb 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Trust in Itou Hachi and your trust shall be rewarded with a happy ending.

*wipes away the happy tears* That was a wonderful end to the story. ^_^
Jan 31, 2018 5:45 AM
Aug 2015
God damn Itou Hachi, I was terrified with a possible tragic ending, thank you for a happy ending. Loved everything about the story.
Oct 9, 2018 3:48 PM
Aug 2014
Itou Hachi is a beautiful woman with a warm heart.
Dec 11, 2019 5:18 AM

Oct 2010
Excuse me I was promised sex after their next kiss.

Great Ending!
Aug 10, 2020 8:27 AM
Feb 2018
Yes, wheres the promised scene ರ╭╮ರ... Probably in doujins like Kemonomimi¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jun 16, 2022 1:06 AM

Mar 2008
A 'poor man's' yuri flavored Kanon. As soon as I saw Ayu, I mean, Mikoto I knew how it was going to end. And that was just the start of the issues I had with this manga. . . It was never explained why Oga could even see her as an angel. They didn't even try. Also not a fan of Mikoto's memory reset. She supposedly spent a full year outside of her own body yet remembers none of it when she wakes up. Convenient. And it just so happens she's going to disappear the night her sister finally agrees to bang her and at that moment she discovers her conscience. Convenient. Mikoto and Kusanagi were the kind of stereotypical, super aggressive, rapey lesbians that end up branding the lgbt community as sexual deviants and future criminals. Even if things work out in the end, constantly representing lgbt this way is very much in line with the general Japanese public's negative view of homosexuality and I really don't like seeing it show up over and over and over and over again. It's harmful. Please, Japan, stop portraying lgbt people as sluts and rapists and acknowledge that they are as normal, healthy and diverse as straight people. No way this gets any more than a 3 from me. I have no idea why people like this manga. It's trash. There are much better yuri out there than this yuri Kanon wannabe.
Jun 30, 2022 3:17 PM

Apr 2014
damn i knew from the start as soon as she showed up as an angel i just knew something was up and something was wrong with her

but hey least in the end she didnt die which was a relief but damn if only we could have gotten a bit more of what happens next with them with her finally out of the hospital and them living with each other

but sadly we didnt get that but atleast we know they're together for real this time

overall a good read
"one step at a time"
Jul 15, 2022 11:35 PM

Mar 2022
Happy ending is ok, but there's still something unanswered

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sayuri-san no Imouto wa Tenshi Chapter 20 Discussion

Aoboba - Dec 11, 2019

0 by Aoboba »»
Dec 11, 2019 5:11 AM

Poll: » Sayuri-san no Imouto wa Tenshi Chapter 19 Discussion

Aoboba - Dec 11, 2019

0 by Aoboba »»
Dec 11, 2019 5:06 AM

Poll: » Sayuri-san no Imouto wa Tenshi Chapter 18 Discussion

Aoboba - Dec 11, 2019

0 by Aoboba »»
Dec 11, 2019 5:01 AM

Poll: » Sayuri-san no Imouto wa Tenshi Chapter 17 Discussion

luinthoron - Jan 22, 2018

1 by Aoboba »»
Dec 11, 2019 4:54 AM

Poll: » Sayuri-san no Imouto wa Tenshi Chapter 16 Discussion

Aoboba - Dec 11, 2019

0 by Aoboba »»
Dec 11, 2019 4:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.