Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 25, 2018 6:57 AM

Oct 2015
Aardwolf94 said:
Finally the Mutsuki garbage is over..this chapter was the best since ages. Will be very interesting how Ishida handles this, he kind of butchered Kaneki in this arc. Hopefully he can be saved yet.

Probably will make Kaneki the villian like everyone on the subreddit is predicting as femtoneki according to Furutas plan in chapter 103. Makes his situation worse and gets beaten 50 chapters later.

Hows that for you?
Jan 25, 2018 8:04 AM

Mar 2017
Cyborg_Dragon said:
Abhorrent said:

oh if he means that he right

our boi has been butchered several times, by arima twice, jason and even that chick cut off one of his arms. the ken steak has many slices taken off it lmao

Our boi is probably going to get butchered again in another 50 chapters knowing Ishida

not even wrong, he might butcher himself this time

come, you sweet hour of death
Jan 25, 2018 8:06 AM

Oct 2015
Abhorrent said:
Cyborg_Dragon said:

Our boi is probably going to get butchered again in another 50 chapters knowing Ishida

Abhorrent said:
Cyborg_Dragon said:

What you mean by that?
Jan 25, 2018 8:15 AM

Mar 2017
Cyborg_Dragon said:
Abhorrent said:

Abhorrent said:

What you mean by that?

Like ken is gonna fight himself and some still lose.

Jan 25, 2018 8:20 AM

Jan 2018
Cyborg_Dragon said:
Abhorrent said:

oh if he means that he right

our boi has been butchered several times, by arima twice, jason and even that chick cut off one of his arms. the ken steak has many slices taken off it lmao

Hm? You don't know Ishida...
BARK BARK BARK ARRRGGFFF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK HSSSSSSSSS SNIFF SNIFF GRRRRR RUFF RUFF WOOF WOOF WOOF SNARL BITE BITE BARK CHOMP SNIFF SNIFF GRRRRRRRRRR RUFF WOOF BARK BARK BARK BARK ARGGGHHFFFF BITE BITE BITE WOOF HSSSSSSS GRRRROWWWL HOWLLL WOOF WOOF BARK BARK BARK ARGGGGRRRFFF BITE WOOF WOOFBARK BARK HSSSS CHOMP GRRRRR
Jan 25, 2018 8:46 AM

Oct 2015
Abhorrent said:
Cyborg_Dragon said:

What you mean by that?

you mean kaneki fight a version of himself and loses to it?
Jan 25, 2018 8:47 AM

Oct 2015
FurutaBigBoss said:
Cyborg_Dragon said:

I don't know dude its not like ishida did this to kaneki before why not do it again. (looks at username) After all its all part of your keikakue lol.
Jan 25, 2018 8:48 AM

Mar 2017
Cyborg_Dragon said:
Abhorrent said:

no, no no

you are taking me too seriously

Jan 25, 2018 9:08 AM

Jan 2018
Cyborg_Dragon said:
FurutaBigBoss said:

I don't know dude its not like ishida did this to kaneki before why not do it again. (looks at username) After all its all part of your keikakue lol.

if he has already done it why do it again ? we never know what he has in store so don't act like you know him lol. Keikakue ? you would not be hitman from reddit? the guy who spends his time telling shit haha if that's the case I want nothing to do with you
BARK BARK BARK ARRRGGFFF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK HSSSSSSSSS SNIFF SNIFF GRRRRR RUFF RUFF WOOF WOOF WOOF SNARL BITE BITE BARK CHOMP SNIFF SNIFF GRRRRRRRRRR RUFF WOOF BARK BARK BARK BARK ARGGGHHFFFF BITE BITE BITE WOOF HSSSSSSS GRRRROWWWL HOWLLL WOOF WOOF BARK BARK BARK ARGGGGRRRFFF BITE WOOF WOOFBARK BARK HSSSS CHOMP GRRRRR
Jan 25, 2018 11:46 AM

May 2016
Rize bring that poor soule out of hell.
Jan 25, 2018 12:21 PM

Oct 2015
Abhorrent said:
Cyborg_Dragon said:

no, no no

you are taking me too seriously

LOL I think I am more confused then taking you seriously.

Jan 25, 2018 12:59 PM

Oct 2015
FurutaBigBoss said:
Cyborg_Dragon said:

if he has already done it why do it again ? we never know what he has in store so don't act like you know him lol. Keikakue ? you would not be hitman from reddit? the guy who spends his time telling shit haha if that's the case I want nothing to do with you

Personally I would rather have him come out as ghoul Jesus and fix his shit before it gets worse. The fools journey (the thing tg is referencing half the time) after it finishes continues and is never ending as milkarrin on Reddit said so bad shit has to happen again to make the story and learn more.

as far as I can tell half the reddit community think ken is going to go full femto antagonist.

Now about the Hitman thing:

Cyborg_DragonJan 26, 2018 4:25 AM
Jan 25, 2018 6:18 PM

Oct 2017
Cyborg_Dragon said:
Aardwolf94 said:
Finally the Mutsuki garbage is over..this chapter was the best since ages. Will be very interesting how Ishida handles this, he kind of butchered Kaneki in this arc. Hopefully he can be saved yet.

Probably will make Kaneki the villian like everyone on the subreddit is predicting as femtoneki according to Furutas plan in chapter 103. Makes his situation worse and gets beaten 50 chapters later.

Hows that for you?

I just read the theories on that sub. Kind of makes sense.

Not sure what to think about it. Could be interesting if its executed wel, anything is better than having more of this worthless dumb Kaneki who just keeps failing.

Jan 26, 2018 12:16 AM

Oct 2015
Aardwolf94 said:
Cyborg_Dragon said:

Hows that for you?

I just read the theories on that sub. Kind of makes sense.

Not sure what to think about it. Could be interesting if its executed wel, anything is better than having more of this worthless dumb Kaneki who just keeps failing.

It be worth it if we got a scene like this abriged as juuzuo and his bois vs ken and ken goes insane

Cyborg_DragonJan 26, 2018 12:27 AM
Jan 26, 2018 4:33 AM

Oct 2015
WyNdZ said:
Wow finally a chapter that I enjoyed after such a long time. Also lol at Kaneki saying that'd be really problematic and that he doesn't have time to be dead. I interpreted that as Kaneki being someone who is burdened with too much responsibility and expectations and at the same time Kaneki not caring about his own life. Maybe at the end of this all Kaneki should be put to sleep for good, that'll be his only way of getting peace. He did say he wants to die in style after all and I believe that's exactly what's going to happen.

Abhorrent said:

He'll commit senpuku like his papa Arima once he has devoured all his enemies. Here lies Ken Kaneki, too strong to be killed by anyone but himself.

To be fare to have him getting out of the whole dying in style thing would be pretty odd considering Ishida could of ended it at Arima. I guess is sad that he finds a will to live but its too late. Who knows he probably gets out of this cause death by kaiju is a boring way to go its not exactly stylish.

Like father like son. It will probably take a nuke to kill Kaneki at this stage thou.

Jan 26, 2018 6:07 AM

Nov 2014
maybe Kaneki will kill himself after all this misery

Geeeeee~

To-Do List:

• NOTHING

Mar 27, 2018 10:08 AM

Jun 2016
So Kaneki wakes up in an old big house / temple. He doesn't know where he is or what happened, he is wondering if he's dead or alive, or what happened of his companions, or Touka. He runs outside and finds himself in the deep water. As he struggles, he sees people deep down the ocean. As soon as he comes to the surface, he finds Rize *Where do you think you're going, Murderer*
That's going to be an interesting conversation between these two, i always enjoyed that. Kaneki accepted her, so she shouldn't be the one talking like that, she wanted Kaneki to be that way, to become stronger and accept the ghoulish side of him and to devour people......
May 20, 2018 6:42 AM

Feb 2013
Ken will have to sort things out with Rize.
Nov 30, 2018 12:06 PM

Feb 2013
You know you're screwed if Rize calls you a murderer.
Jun 4, 2020 1:34 AM

Jun 2017
Kaneki be better not survive this story. He doesn't deserve to live despite how tragic a character he is. He needs to have a redemption for all the innocents he'd killed.

She got him back. If you understand the characters well enough, you'd know she did!
Jan 15, 2022 4:44 PM

Sep 2014
This manga really switches between convenient cliche writing and awesome stuff like this so much lately.

I have been wondering about this earlier but where is Rize anyway? Wasnt she with Yomo? And then apparently Furuta got her?
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Dec 11, 2022 5:09 PM
Jul 2018
rize 😍😍😍😍
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 181 Discussion

Raizel - Aug 8, 2018

48 by flesh123 »»
Apr 12, 1:47 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 125 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Z4K - May 20, 2017

333 by CanderousTheOrdo »»
Apr 5, 5:04 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 179 Discussion

joe_g7 - Aug 10, 2018

33 by ren_moon »»
Mar 13, 11:06 PM

» Tokyo Ghoul:re Conclusion Then vs Now

PSN - Jan 12, 2022

10 by Zero01guard »»
Dec 26, 2023 10:10 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

lunar1412 - Dec 29, 2014

204 by Buddistic »»
Sep 14, 2023 6:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.