Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Apr 2, 2018 1:02 AM

Mar 2018
@Raiores
Kathy Fanny

Kathy doesn't mind that either but she still finds it funny that he tries to hide the immense pain he must have. She searches in the pockests of her trouser when she finally got soeshing out. It is a salve against burns. She puts some on a bandage and says: Don't try pushing yourself too hard and give me your hand. Then we can go eat something.
Apr 2, 2018 1:17 AM

Sep 2016
Dragryder, Raiores

@Kathy_Fangirl
Lifespan: 7/7
Shield: Ready
C/D: Ready

Don't worry! Rai smiled at Kathy, he thought she was nice to worry about him when they just met. He was pretty fine so she really didn't have to worry. I'm a fire user so I can't really be frozen like that. Let's eat now!
Apr 2, 2018 1:28 AM

Mar 2018
@Raiores
Kathy Fanny

Despit him saying that she takes his arm and wraps thw bandage around it. Throwing it awaywould be a waste now let's go to the cafetaria. She takes his other hand and drags him out.
Apr 2, 2018 1:31 AM

Sep 2016
Dragryder, Raiores

@Kathy_Fangirl
Lifespan: 7/7
Shield: Ready
C/D: Ready

Fin-- Oh wait a sec! Rai let her bandage him with an annoyed look, then he was caught by surprise when she just took him with her like that. He hopped off the bed trying to get some balance, and started walking after her soon as he had it.
((Post first
I hate making first posts -3-))
Apr 2, 2018 1:35 AM

Mar 2018
@Raiores already posted ^^
Apr 2, 2018 11:16 AM

Aug 2014
Leon

@YFang

Lyra didn't seem displeased by Leon's offer to do something but it didn't look like she had much she wanted to do besides there wasn't much time left for her to stay so he had one last question to make. "Hmm, any question." he muttered the words since there wasn't really anything else he needed to know but since Lyra was offering it Leon decided he could just go for it and ask anything.
"So what-" cutting himself off mid sentence he decided asking her for her three sizes even as a joke was the wrong choice and would end up with him getting beat up, "-what is your favorite food?" going with the safer choice Leon asked the first thing that came to his mind.
(Sorry for the late reply was a bit busy, I'll be able to rp freely once again)
Apr 2, 2018 6:55 PM

Aug 2015
(@-Yamato-,don't worry, also it's still gonna take me some time to free myself, but I promise to completely post tomorrow,gotta go)
Apr 4, 2018 1:39 PM

Aug 2015
Lyra

Lyra was a bit disappointed after hearing Leon question, she did said that anything was fine so his question was ok, but she was expecting him to ask something more interesting about her, but the fact that he stopped before finishing his question and then continued meant that he in fact was gonna ask something better but decided not to do so, what a let down you couldn't come up with anything better, really?, and here I was starting to think that you were fun enough to keep me entertained, whatever, I said I'll answer anything and so I will, well as a spirit I don't actually feed on anything other than Mirai spiritual energy when on the earthen realm, though I used to like stealing some fish back when I was alive, I remember one guy getting specially angry every time I steal some sushi inside his shop, those were fun times, he was never able to catch me! Lyra let out a big laugher as she was remembering those past events.
As she finally calmed down she slowly closed her eyes time's up, you weren't that boring after all, for a human, if you had anything more to ask me tell Mirai, she'll surely get me the message, oh, and finally, remember one thing, Mirai belongs to us, do anything to her and you'll regret it your whole life... as she finished her sentence one could feel her presence leave, being replaced by that of Mirai, who was asleep at the moment, looking exhausted but happy at the least

(@-Yamato-, sorry for having you waiting, I finally freed myself)
Apr 10, 2018 10:37 AM

Feb 2018

As the two of them arrived, Eveline sat down beside a bed with her legs crossed and waited for the boy to lay down
Apr 11, 2018 2:48 PM

Sep 2016
Almon Reeb

Almon entered after Eveline. He slowly walked into the building/room. He looked around, at the floor, at the ceiling, at the walls, at the beds, at everything around, at the doctor playing on his computer instead of working. It was all familiar. He had been brought here last time his body was strained. He only wondered what to do here as he laid in bed. Why have you brought me--... Argh! He was talking normally. Before he sat on the bed that is. He couldn't help but remember well his visit as soon as he was in the same position he had been last time. He could remember what he never understood back then. Everything he remembered, every piece of his memory that returned, it all strained him to fit it in place or lose it again. He couldn't help but close his eyes and lay back. He wouldn't reply if called, he wouldn't hear if called.
Apr 11, 2018 3:36 PM

Feb 2018

It looked like the boy was panicking so Eveline stood up and placed both of her hands on his shoulder, pinning him and said Hey, calm down and relax. Sleep for now. I'll be waiting here once you wake up coldly to him.

She sat back down again and proceeded to read her book.
Apr 12, 2018 5:07 PM

Sep 2016
Almon Reeb

What's the point of pinning someone unable to move anyway. Almon's consciousness wouldn't be back in the next few hours. Assuming Eveline was willing to wait, he's eyes would slowly start opening at some point.
((@rabt))
Apr 12, 2018 5:19 PM

Feb 2018

Eveline noticed that the boy's eyes were opening so he must be awake. She closed her book and looked at him with stern eyes and said with an emotionless voice Are you feeling better now?
Apr 12, 2018 5:30 PM

Sep 2016
Almon Reeb

Almon stared Eveline's eyes back. He was trying to find an answer for her. Everything was making sense now, but he didn't want to believe. He looked down and slightly hid a faint smile that appeared on his face for split seconds. I am. His face was neutral when he raised to face Eveline. He couldn't celebrate yet, he stepped closer to his destination, but he still didn't know to.
Apr 12, 2018 6:48 PM

Feb 2018

Eveline was relieved that he was fine so she stood up and said to him I'm not going to ask you again what happened again, I've lost interest. If you don't need me here anymore, I'll be leaving now she said to him as she put her book back in her bag and put on her earbuds.
May 11, 2018 7:42 PM

Aug 2014
Leon

@YFang

Even though Lyra found his question to be boring Leon wasn't gonna risk changing it to his original question even as a joke, but she at least seemed happy remembering those memories so it was good enough for him. Watching her laugh loudly with a slight smile Leon spoke, "Those seem to have been some good memories" maybe Lyra didn't really care for humans besides Mirai but during her lifetime she at least kinda interacted with others.
Looking over at Lyra it seemed like time was up, "You weren't that boring either for a spirit, thanks for the information I'll treat you to some sushi next time. Don't worry, I don't plan on doing anything to her." once Lyra finished her presence couldn't be felt anymore and Mirai was left there seeming kinda tired but happy nonetheless.
May 11, 2018 8:34 PM

Aug 2015
Kurohime Mirai

Mirai slowly came back to her senses after having Lyra posses her body for such a long time, she was feeling tired, but at the same time her whole body was completely relaxed and revitalized, then Mirai would get up from the bed and stretch her arms a little before adressing Leon again Oh Leon.... Good morning... it is morning, right?, oh well not that it matters, now tell me, did Lyara was of any help, did she behave properly, I´m worried about what could have happened while I wasn´t awake, did she said anything weird, or did she harmed you, ah I can´t stop worrying, did something happened Leon? she would asked with a nervous expression on her face, not knowing what Lyra could have done while she wasn´t around had her truly worried as this is the first she gave her so much freedom.

@-Yamato-
May 11, 2018 8:45 PM

Aug 2014
Leon

@YFang

Leon let out a small smile once Mirai started adressing him, "Well you're Mirai for sure, shouldn't you be worrying over yourself a bit more before worrying over me? You feeling okay after the possession? But to calm your nerves first, she didn't say anything weird and she was friendly enough, her information was useful." He placed his hand over Mirai's head and thanked her, "Thanks Mirai, do you want a snack or something to drink?" he still had the snacks he had offered Lyra before and some water in his bag but maybe Mirai might want something else.
May 12, 2018 4:47 PM

Aug 2015
Kurohime Mirai

What a good thing to hear, it looks like evrything went fine, and no one was harmed, Mirai felt as i a great weight had finally been lifted of her shoulders and it waas clear as her faced showed so I´m so glad to hear that, I was sure that something would happen, I can´t beleive how happy I am that I was wrong, and even more now taht I know that it helped you, and don´t worry about me, I may not look like it but I´m prrety tough myself, this was nothing... probably
Mirai stopped to think for a moment if everything really was okay, being the first time she does something like this she has no idea if there was gonna be some sort of side effeect, for now she´s just hoping that nothing bada happens.

Leon took Mirai by surprise when he put his hand over her head, but it didn´t bothered her, it actually felt recomforting Glad to be of help, but no thank you, I´m good, though maybe I´ll head to my dorm so I can rest a little after all that have happened

@-Yamato-
May 15, 2018 10:35 AM

Aug 2014
Leon

@YFang

Looking at Mirai, Leon felt a bit of relief when he heard her in high spirits. "Well it's best if you don't push yourself" removing his hand from her head he looked around the room, there wasn't anyone else in the doctors office at the moment so it was even more quiet than it usually should be. "Wouldn't it be best to stay here in case anything happens?" he suggested since it still wasn't entirely clear what that possession could've done to Mirai's body.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» Theo and Kiany's Journey ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

linette - Sep 21, 2018

1485 by Shitsuji-Carty »»
Nov 14, 2022 6:19 AM

» Institute -Laundry-

linette - Jan 30, 2018

34 by linette »»
Feb 27, 2019 1:08 PM

» Market Place ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sakura_megami - Jan 26, 2018

447 by linette »»
Sep 21, 2018 9:56 AM

Sticky: » Institute's Registration -Character's Creation- ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sakura_megami - Jan 20, 2018

400 by frogoten »»
Sep 14, 2018 9:40 PM

» Institution -Garden- ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sakura_megami - Jan 21, 2018

1477 by Zelda102 »»
Sep 14, 2018 9:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.