Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (9) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Feb 27, 2018 12:08 AM

Dec 2017

She slowly walked into the rooftop “Sorry if i interrupted” her blue eyes were shining but she talking with almost no emotion
Feb 27, 2018 12:26 AM

Sep 2016
Eric Zachary

Aaaaand, another kid into the mix. Just what Alvin wanted. Now it was the way he swings, he had to hold himself. Hey there, little one! ...Maybe. He put his arm around her in a friendly way as he forced more sake down his throat. And what's the cute one here called? He kept drinking as he asked her. He had no idea why children would like a drunk old man, but he had to deal with it.
Feb 27, 2018 12:38 AM

Dec 2017

She was about to walk off to another place of the rooftop when it seemed someone had greeted her also with a “little one” and put his arm around her she tried to find a way to get out of it kinda was a weak girl so she had to bare with that at the moment he asked her what her name was “First of all i’m not a little one i’m Saki second i’m not just any easy girl if you think i am”
Feb 27, 2018 12:49 AM

Sep 2016
Eric Zachary

Ohhh, the tough type I see. You don't happen to be interested in an old man like, do you? He offered, thinking she'd just drop the act and play along with him. He tightened the hold a bit, trying to make her stay and let him talk. C'mon now, you don't want to act like that, do you? He said somewhat cheerfully, but it was clear he was drunk.
Feb 27, 2018 12:54 AM

Dec 2017

He got the message she was sending that she was not the easy type of girl but kinda took it wrong and asked if she was intrested in an old man like him as he tightened his grip “well shoot i know i’m a weak girl without using my magic but not much i can do with it in this sitation”she sighed “Oh well of course why wouldn’t i be interested in a drunk old man!” she gave it a sarcastic tone as she turned to acually look at the guy
_Ashie_Feb 27, 2018 1:09 AM
Feb 27, 2018 1:07 AM

Sep 2016
Eric Zachary

Good girl! Now don't play a role you aren't good with. Alvin laughed as the girl seemed to be willing to play with him a little. Hopefully, she really was into his game. She was a minor anyway. She seemed like one. But things would be easier if she was down to it. Was a good chance for Alvin to make up for what happened with rose. But she didn't seem as fun to him. Not that he had much of a choice anyway.
Feb 27, 2018 1:12 AM

Dec 2017

She gave him a
kind of look “Yes of course I was just play a Role Yes of course!” she kept up her sarcastic tone seing if he would at least catch up to her being sarcastic
_Ashie_Feb 27, 2018 1:16 AM
Feb 27, 2018 1:19 AM

Sep 2016
Eric Zachary

Enough kid, don't act like that! Alvin took the last sip and threw the can away, leaving both his hand empty, as he tried to grab Saki by her arm and pull he at least towards a bench. He was just a drunk man unable to speak sarcasm. Besides, he could now say that she didn't mind for his defense. Or that he thought so. He was only looking for an excuse for later with that conversation really.
Feb 27, 2018 1:24 AM

Dec 2017

The guy once again called her a kid she got a bit angry at this totally ignoring the situation she was in “I am not A kid I am a 19 Years old!” she suddenly blurted out as he tried to grab a hold of her arm she tried to not let him and struggle but wasn’t very tought against a man older than her not very much of an affect
Feb 27, 2018 1:45 AM

Sep 2016
Eric Zachary

Alvin laughed again as Saki told him she's not a kid. That's nice babe! He kept his grab and tried to take her towards a bench and pin her down. She wasn't a minor it seems, he could enjoy that with no worries now. However...

Almon Reeb

Almon stared at the guy trying to pin the girl from before. He couldn't help but get startled as he tried keep his attention at the sky. It was just no use. But actually, he had a bettter idea now. Almon slowly walked towards them. He sneakily took her knife and pointed it at the man's throat. Sneaky as he was and by the distraction Alvin caused, Saki could probably only tell it was her knife by looking it. He hardly moved its scabbard at all. Can I kill him? I have a reason now. He asked her, as if her permission was all he needed. It really was actually, he wanted to kill him but could without a good reason. Now he had one, why not?
((Poor Ernie gotta catch up XD))
Feb 27, 2018 1:58 AM

Dec 2017

She tried to struggle back as he tried pinning her down he was about to,she closed her eyes that were starting to get a bit watery even if she didn't want to admit it when she heard a familiar voice he asked if her could kill him,she suddenly opened her eyes again to see that the young man from before was holding a dagger against the guys throat and asked i he could kill him,that he had a reason to now she suddenly remembered all the blood responded ” NO! You can’t kill him!” she had tear in her eyes
she had unconsciously responded almost in a desperate tone still having those blood filled images inside her head
_Ashie_Feb 27, 2018 2:09 AM
Feb 27, 2018 2:10 AM

Sep 2016
Eric Zachary

Alvin started laughing again as the kid interrupted him. It seems he just wasn't destined for any thing fun in this academy. Damn children always in my way! He said jokingly as he walked back, leaning on the fence. Good bye my sexy beeeeeeaaaaaa... He kept leaning backwards, until he fell off the roof. If anyone bothered to check on him, he just magically disappeared. No corpse on the ground. No nothing. Now, he couldn't continue his conversation with the little kid, but no one cares. He didn't like it. Besides, he got to finish his last can. He had finally accomplished the goal he came for.

Almon Reeb

Meanwhile, Almon could finally enjoy the silence again. He left the dagger on the bench and would walk away and continue watching the sky. However, he accidentally turned at the girl. She was crying for some reason. Is this fear? Or I think it's sadness... He put his hand on her cheek and wiped some of her tears. They were hot... Have you lost something? No, someone? He could only think of the pain losing someone caused that would have such effect on someone by just a memory of it. He could never have experienced it, but he did know a little anyway.
Feb 27, 2018 2:26 AM

Dec 2017

The man just let go of her and laughed and said his goodbyes to her He leaned on the fence then fell she was to busy like to go check on that old man
The young man just left the dagger on the bench she sat on the bench
and the young man was about to walk away but asked if it was fear or sadness she looked up at him still with her the tears running he placed his hand on her cheek and wiped them off and he kept asking if she had lost something and almost answered his own question saying if it was someone “Of course i did but why would you even care?Why do you always ask these questions Why?” her voice trembled as her tears still fell off her cheeks
_Ashie_Feb 27, 2018 2:31 AM
Feb 27, 2018 2:36 AM

Sep 2016
Almon Reeb

The girl kept crying and answered him, giving more questions in return. She didn't seem to care about the old man leaving, even though she had feelings. He guessed someone weak like her would worry and go see, but she was too busy with her own feelings. They were really strong for her. Then it's bad when you remember someone you lost. I just want to learn more about human emotion. Maybe I'll be able to have my own one day. Almon held her hand subconsciously as he talked with her. Besides, something tells me to... I believe it's better when people experience the "positive feelings rather than the other ones. Would you feel better if you told me about it? Almon tried to make her feel better. He offered to listen to her story. He just wanted to watch the sky. But he couldn't think of the good he would be letting leave this world by doing so. He still saw something in it for him after all.
Feb 28, 2018 12:50 AM

Dec 2017
@Raiores

She started to wipe her tears way as she felt him hold her hand as he talked she didn't very much pay attention to what he had said until he started holding her hand she turned to look at him and listened as he told her if she would feel better telling him she stood up looked down with a few tears still falling
“Of course not! If i could i would of done that a long time ago and woulden't be here now!”her voice trembled as she spoke
_Ashie_Feb 28, 2018 1:01 AM
Feb 28, 2018 1:05 AM

Sep 2016
Almon Reeb

What would? He asked the girl as she didn't seem to be able to tell him. He thought he could help her maybe in other ways. She didn't seem to be paying him any attention at some point, but for some reason suddenly did. She didn't seem to care for the answer of her own question much as she cared about his offer. But these notes he had to make later, there was something else at hand now.

While he was distracted in that thought, he was holding her hand tighter and squeezing it gently. He hadn't yet noticed what he was doing, but it could've been of some help for her.
Feb 28, 2018 1:13 AM

Dec 2017
@Raiores

He asked her what would help her
“You think i know! If i did i would of tried it so long ago,If there were any way,any way at all i would have done it no matter what it was!” her hand slowly grew weak,so weak
Feb 28, 2018 1:22 AM

Sep 2016
Almon Reeb

Then talk... Almon couldn't show any empathy in his voice, he was only acting as the voice in his head would say. He didn't really want to do that, he just followed along. He gently pulled her towards himself, trying to close in the distance between them. It could hurt for a little, but it's the only way I know. He asked her to tell him again, thinking she would if he could convince her a way or another.
Mar 1, 2018 4:52 PM

Dec 2017

He asked her to talk with him she heard no drop of empathy in his voice she looked back at him still with a few tears in her eyes then looked way and started walking away whipping the tears away still her eyes were a bit red from crying but she walked out of the rooftop
Mar 1, 2018 6:21 PM

Sep 2016
Almon Reeb

I understand... Almon would let the girl leave unless she stopped on her own. We will meet again. He left her hand as she left, but only now did he ever notice he held her. He looked at his hand for a moment, as if analyzing it, before he put it down again and started leaving. He didn't like the rooftops. Not at all.
Mar 4, 2018 1:38 PM

May 2013
Hakuya Arakawa 

After having left his room, Hakuya would use his magic to spawn his wings, and fly up to the rooftop, leaving a few black feathers floating the ground below. He would take a seat in the edge of the rooftop and simply look down at the ground below while his wings carelessly floated behind him.
Mar 4, 2018 5:43 PM

Dec 2017

She walked in with Ace to the rooftop with a brilliant snile on her face as she looked up at the sky and then up to Ace “I love looking at this beautiful blue sky” she turned to him with a smile
Mar 4, 2018 5:47 PM

Apr 2014
Ace would smile at her "Well wouldn't anyone?" he asked calmly moving a bit closer but not uncomfortably close relaxing a little he looked at the sky comparing the blueness to her beautiful eyes
Mar 4, 2018 6:08 PM

Dec 2017

She smiled as he asked who wouldn't “Yeah its so beautiful i don’t know who wouldn't” she blushed as she felt Ace move a bit closer
Mar 4, 2018 6:10 PM

Apr 2014
Ace would relax a bit "The blue parts look much like your eyes" he stated calmly smiling a bit
Mar 4, 2018 6:19 PM

Dec 2017

She smiled as Ace told her that the blue looked like her eyes “T-Thanks”she grabbed his hand and sqeezed it gently she blushed a bit as she did
Mar 4, 2018 6:26 PM

Apr 2014
Ace blushed slightly feeling her grab his hand causing him to smile more and gently grip hers in return looking at the sky again "Well theres no need to thank me for saying something that is true" he stated calmly
Mar 4, 2018 6:28 PM

Apr 2013
Aria Clare

Aria and Lana opened and walk through the door leading to the roof to find quite a few people up here unlike before when she came up it had been empty. "Seems like it's a popular time to be up here. It was just me up here earlier." She could see three different people there. One guy with wings on his own and a guy and girl talking to each other.

@linette

Mar 4, 2018 6:34 PM

Dec 2017

She smiled and looked down as he gripped her she blushed a bit more,
Mar 4, 2018 6:36 PM

Apr 2014
Ace noticed this "Something wrong?" he asked calmly relaxing more
Mar 4, 2018 6:37 PM

May 2009
Lana Brothood

She looked around and at the people, she then shake her head and said "No worries, this way we can talk to more people" She smiles.
Mar 4, 2018 6:41 PM

Apr 2013
Aria Clare

"I guess that's true too. lets go take a look at the view over here." She walked over to the same side as the guy with wings and sat along the edge as well but a few meters away. "You can see a whole from up here."

Mar 4, 2018 6:47 PM

May 2009
Lana Brothood

She nod and said "Is really pretty... Aria... Please don't hate my brother, he is a good guy after all" She looked at her.
Mar 4, 2018 6:48 PM

May 2013
Hakuya Arakawa 

When Aria would sit near him he would look over to her and wave quietly before his wings would begin to fade from his back. "you enjoying the view as well?" he would ask
Mar 4, 2018 6:51 PM

Apr 2013
Aria Clare

" I don't for say hate him, but I can't say he doesn't hate me right now, he had a bit of an intense glare at me when he left. What would do you think he would do if I went up and attempted to talk with him?" She looked back at Lana as she swung her legs over the side. she then turned the guy that had asked about the view. "It's a rather nice view. Always enjoyed the view from up high though."

Mar 4, 2018 6:55 PM

Dec 2017

She smiled as she looked around “No,Nothing at all”She looked back up at him a bit shyly when she noticed more people coming she quickly looked up at Ace to see if it bothered him “Dose it bother you?” she whispered to him so the other people woulden't hear
Mar 4, 2018 6:57 PM

Apr 2014
Ace looked at them before guiding her to a spot where no one was around smiling a bit "The roof is big enough" he said calmly "I want to wait until your ready to leave though" he said
Mar 4, 2018 7:13 PM

May 2013
Hakuya Arakawa 

Hakuya would nod to her as she spoke, and comment when she finished "there isn't anything quite the same as a birds eye view." he would chuckle a bit before introducing himself "I'm Hakuya Arakawa, but please just call me Hakuya, may I ask your names?"
Mar 4, 2018 7:14 PM

May 2009
Lana Brothood

She smiled without emotion "No worries, it won't last long" She then notice a guy talking to Aria so she said "Hello, I'm Lana. Nice to meet you Hakuys"
Mar 4, 2018 7:17 PM

Dec 2017

She looked up as him as he her were no one was around and said the room was big enought,and they were going to leave until she was ready
she smiled as she hugged him “We can leave whenever you want to” she softly said as she down then up at him again but she was blushing
Mar 4, 2018 7:18 PM

Apr 2013
Aria Clare

"I'll take you would know since you had wings just a second ago. Must be a fun power to use. I'm Aria. It's nice to meet you Hakuya." She introduced herself before turning back to Lana. "Well it's good to know he won't be angry at me for forever."

Mar 4, 2018 7:20 PM

Apr 2014
Ace would hug her back smiling softly "Dont worry about it... after all your the one showing me around" he said petting her head smiling kindly at her but now he just had a light blush that never left
Mar 4, 2018 7:29 PM

Dec 2017

Ace hugged her back as he told her not to worry after all she was the one showing him around as he pet her “W-Well i do know there is an open field if you would like to go there if you want to have less people around” she looked up at him a bit unsure of what to do when she noticed he was lightly blushing she was also blushing she smiled as she looked at him.
Mar 4, 2018 7:34 PM

Apr 2014
Ace smiled widely at her "We can do that" he said relaxing a bit petting her head once more part of him wishing she had animal ears only because it didnt neccessarily look all to right to be petting someone without said ears but it was clear this didnt really bother him at all
Mar 4, 2018 7:38 PM

Dec 2017

Ace smiled as she suggested the open field petting her she looked up at him and smiled back “S-Sure lets go”as she got up to leave to the field so Ace could be a bit more comfortable out in the open where there would be not many people close by.
Mar 4, 2018 7:40 PM

Apr 2014
Ace would help her up smiling kindly relaxing more as he once again took her hand but he made it so she would be able to take her hand away if she wanted
Mar 4, 2018 7:42 PM

May 2013
Hakuya Arakawa 

Hakuya would nod to Lana as she introduced herself, then Aria made a quick comment about what he had said. He'd smile "you bet, its a fun power to say the least. Its nice meeting you two as well, Lana, Aria. How do you two know each other if you don't mind me asking." he would ask curious if they came together or had just met, he himself had brought someone but probably wouldn't discuss it unless asked.
Mar 4, 2018 7:47 PM

May 2009
Lana Brothood

She answer "We meet today actually. But I came with my twin brother, his name is Lanz. And you?"
Mar 4, 2018 7:50 PM

Dec 2017

She smiled as Ace helped her up “Thanks” she sqeezed his hand as she looked up to him “S-So lets go to the fields!” she laughed a bit as they left

(Ye make one last post here XD)
Mar 4, 2018 7:50 PM

Apr 2013
Aria Clare

Aria nodded as Lana explained that they just met today. " Yup, I just arrived earlier today so I've only met a few people."

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (9) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Theo and Kiany's Journey ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

linette - Sep 21, 2018

1485 by Shitsuji-Carty »»
Nov 14, 2022 6:19 AM

» Institute -Laundry-

linette - Jan 30, 2018

34 by linette »»
Feb 27, 2019 1:08 PM

» Market Place ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sakura_megami - Jan 26, 2018

447 by linette »»
Sep 21, 2018 9:56 AM

Sticky: » Institute's Registration -Character's Creation- ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sakura_megami - Jan 20, 2018

400 by frogoten »»
Sep 14, 2018 9:40 PM

» Institution -Garden- ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sakura_megami - Jan 21, 2018

1477 by Zelda102 »»
Sep 14, 2018 9:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.