Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (30) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Jan 21, 2018 8:00 PM

Akane Hoshi

"I want something, but its definitely not a drink~" He looked up at Logan and smiled. "it's fine, I don't really want anything. Are you sure your going to be ok? anything I can help with?"

Jan 21, 2018 8:01 PM

Logan Cartner

"Thanks, but no" Walks to the Entrance to reach the Outdoors Cafe.
Modified by linette, Jan 24, 2018 9:25 AM

Jan 21, 2018 8:04 PM

Elizabeth: Wandering around aimlessly around the garden, she saw two guys…

"Whooooaaaa!!" she exclaimed pointing at them, as one of them walks away, "so it was true what Maka-said!! Hot guys date between them in this kind of schools!!"

Jan 21, 2018 8:08 PM

Akane Hoshi

Akane flinched at the girls words before cracking up in laugher. 'Haha, sorry I couldn't give you a better scene, girly, but my boyfriend is rather shy" He says these words very sarcastically. He then smirked and looked at the girl, "disappointed?"

Jan 21, 2018 8:14 PM

Elizabeth:

"Not, really. Actually it was kind of shocking. I never saw a guy-guy couple in the capital," she laughed as if nothing.

Jan 21, 2018 8:18 PM

Akane Hoshi

"I was joking with you, missy. We are not really a couple, at least not yet. I just wanted to see your reaction. You have disappointed me, I was hoping for a better reaction. What is your name?" Akane kept looking to see if he would spot Logan coming back. He better come back

Jan 21, 2018 8:24 PM

Elizabeth:

"Eh!! A-am I disappointing?!" she acts trouble for few seconds before let it go. "Oh, yeah. My name is Elizabeth Fairchild, nice to meet you!" she stated gracefully with a nice courtesy befitting a noble girl.

Jan 21, 2018 8:32 PM

Akane Hoshi

Akane chuckled, "oh, so now you give me a reaction" He looked at Elizabeth and at how nice she seemed. "My name is Akane Hoshi. Always remember that as it might be a name you fear one day. So what brings a lady like you here? You seem and are dressed like a noble. Don't you already have the protection you need? doesn't your daddy pay for it?"
where did that brat go.."
Modified by Sakura_megami, Jan 21, 2018 8:38 PM

Jan 21, 2018 8:36 PM

Logan Cartner

Reaches and sees them talking, thinks Oh, here she is... and talking to him... I guess is fine if I leave then?

Jan 21, 2018 8:39 PM

Akane Hoshi

He spots Logan out of the corner of his eyes and looks at him. "get over her, what took you so long?"

Jan 21, 2018 8:41 PM

Logan Cartner

Nods and walks close to them and answer to Akane "The drink was way to hot..."

Jan 21, 2018 8:45 PM

Elizabeth:

"Noble?" she asked with an empty glance. "I'm not a noble. I do know a few, but I'm not one. And about the reason. I want to become the first summoner to make a pact with the four great guardian spirits and become an outstanding court magician as my parents!" She boasted confident. "And for that there's not better school that the Magic Institute. After all, the Royal Academy is too focused on politics, economics and other bothersome things, leaving the magic investigation aside," she stated scrathing her head unsure if she had explain thing properly.

"Ah! the hot boyfriend!" she stated finally noticing the guy that appeared.

Jan 21, 2018 8:55 PM

Akane Hoshi

"oh, you have some big dreams, I like that. I am looking forward to you becoming that strong. I hope one day I can do battle with you. I never miss an opportunity to prove my strength. and oh I see, so you aren't a noble. Thats good, im not really fond of rich stuck up people. He looked at Logan then at elizabeth when she yelled "theres the hot boyfriend". Akane looked at her with disbelieve. "Women! watch what you say..ahem.. He is also a summoner, Im sure you two will get along..now introduce yourselves cause i aint doing it."

Jan 21, 2018 8:58 PM

Logan Cartner

"... I'm Logan, and is true I'm a summoner"

Jan 21, 2018 9:03 PM

Elizabeth:

"I'm sorry!" she covered her mouth with both hands, before scratching her head again, with a little "jeje" laugh before showing her tongue cutely.

"I'm Elizabeth Fairchild, nice to meet you!" she stated gracefully with a nice courtesy befitting a noble girl again. "So, you are a summoner too, Logan. Do you mind if I ask for your natural element?" She was courteous, but her eyes were shinning with expectation.

Jan 21, 2018 9:07 PM

Logan Cartner

"Element... I guess Snow/Ice?"

Jan 21, 2018 9:09 PM

Akane Hoshi

"you so did that on purpose," He says while looking at elizabeth with a smirk on his eyes. "don't worry, Ill get you for this.. although, he didn't say anything about it. maybe he isn't that turned of by the idea.." He looked at the two of them and waited to see them both summon something. "why don't you guys show each other what you can summon?"

Jan 21, 2018 9:11 PM

Elizabeht:

"Oh! Ice magic!! I want to see it!" she states excited, placing her face close to Logan's face, looking right into his eyes.

Jan 21, 2018 9:14 PM

Logan Cartner

Steps back when she girl gets closer while saying "To close... And sure, why not?" He kneels again on the floor, places hand on the floor emerging a small circle then expanding little by little until reaching the size of a bicycle wheel. The circle from a white color turns light blue. Pieces of snowflakes start to get out of the circle until finally the Ghost Penguin emerges from it and starts to float on top of Logan* that's it, the name is Guichigu.
Modified by linette, Jan 24, 2018 9:24 AM

Jan 21, 2018 9:17 PM

Akane Hoshi

"nice to see you again, Guichigu. Thank you so much for last time."

Jan 21, 2018 9:20 PM

Logan Cartner

Guichigu turns around Akane then gets close by to Elizabeht.

Jan 21, 2018 9:24 PM

Elizabeth:

"So cuteee!" She laughed before doing a little courtesy. "Nice to meet you Guichigu." After observing the ghostly penguin of a little longer, she placed her hands together as if praying, before extending her hand an summoning her little friend: "Come to play, Suzaku!" With those words a little golden magic circle appeared in the air and from within flew out a little golden bird breathing fire magic. "Say hello, Suzaku".

The little bird tweeted as a little sparrow before landing on Elizabeth finger, showing that she has a nice control of her own magic, despite of her clumsiness while talking.

Jan 21, 2018 9:27 PM

Logan Cartner

"Fire? Akane is fire too" Guichigu goes back and stays around Logan's neck.

Jan 21, 2018 9:28 PM

Akane Hoshi

"oh, I see. So the way you summon, is different for every summoner" He looked at the penguin, then at the bird. "Fire and ice"

(your suzaku and whole character reminds me of fushigi yuugi. it was such a good reverse harem XD)

Jan 21, 2018 9:31 PM

Logan Cartner

Yawns "Getting tired, I think I'll head to my room."

Jan 21, 2018 9:41 PM

Elizabeth:

"Well, it's not as if there's a "correct" way," she stated as she sent his friend to play with Logan's penguin. "It just need to feel comfortable for the user. By the way, what type of magic do you use, Akane? Logan said fire, but… Which might it be?"

(That series is still in my plan to watch list. Maybe I'll give it a look now. XD)

Jan 21, 2018 9:47 PM

Akane Hoshi

"I use black flames, I would show you but I almost burned down the garden before.. so it is in our best interest, if I show you another day" He looked at the penguin and bird playing around. "Luckily, Guichigu was there from stopping it from happening" He looked at logan as he left, "goodnight, see you tomorrow"

(linette is actually going to bed XD, im going soon too since its 12:45am XD maybe in 20 mins)

Jan 21, 2018 9:59 PM

Elizabeth:

"Black Flames!! Sugoiii!! You must have quite a huge amount of mana inside you, I once tried to turn Suzaku into a black bird and ended unconscious out of mana exhaustion." She laughed a little ashamed. "But you are right, that would be dangerous; however, I'll be looking foward for the practical trainning now." She smiled. Then she turned toward Logan waving her hand, "Good night and sweet dreams, Logan."

She called back Suzaku and made it disappear within a second magic circle. "Seems like it is really getting late. Maybe we should go back to the dorms too."

(I thought so and I'm also at the same position. Time to sleep, since it's monday… already *sigh*)

Jan 21, 2018 10:04 PM

Akane Hoshi

"Well my flames were pitch black, from the very beginning. I didn’t really think much of it. Is it really that hard to turn flame black.. hmm. Here I thought my flames were just black to match the color of my soul. Yeah, you are right. Let’s head back to the dorms and get some sleep” All three of them ended up leaving for the dorms and Leaving the school garden.

Jan 23, 2018 7:59 PM

Kiany StHorts

Enters and breaths deeply then exhales screaming "Iiiiipppppp, forest!" Puts her stuff in a corner and transforms into a werewolf and start to run around and play with a branch.
Modified by linette, Jan 24, 2018 9:23 AM

Jan 24, 2018 6:47 AM

Theo Ryder

Theo had gotten turned around at some point while following his campus map, when he started to look around he could only guess he ended up in the garden. "hmm how did I end up here? Should I have taken a right instead of a left?" Theo would questioned himself trying to see where he went wrong, when he started to look around though he would take his time to take in the beauty of the garden, and all its colors. He almost couldn't believe the size of such a thing, if he were not walking around it himself. At one point during his walk he would squat down as he gently touched a Daffodil while thinking of his family and home. Theo would end up stuck there in his own thoughts for a while unless someone disturbed him.

Jan 24, 2018 7:21 AM

Kiany StHorts

Stops and hears someone approaching, she went and hid herself. After a while a guy, handsome, came. She stare at him for a while until she realizes she was in this form. So she turn back into a human and got closer after picking up her stuff. Then said "Um, hello" Smiles.

@Shitsuji-Carty

Jan 24, 2018 7:43 AM

Theo Ryder

Theo was still squating, lost in his own thoughts so he didn't hear the women approach him until she would greet him. Looking over his shoulder at her, he would just quietly stare for a moment before standing back up and greeting her "Hello there, can I help you?" He would ask her curious as to where she came from, he didn't see anyone enter after him, so he could only assume she was here before him. She seemed to have some bags with her, so maybe she was another student like him, "oh are you a new student as well?" he would ask as he pointed at her bags with a finger. Theo would soon lower his finger while he waited for a reply, He was a fairly tall man with lazy looking eyes that some mistake for him being tired all the time, well expect for when the see his scar, then most people would just start to get curious or akward.

Jan 24, 2018 7:49 AM

Kiany StHorts

"Yes I am! You too? I was just here admiring the beauty of this place, I'm really home sick" Smiles but it turns into a sad smile.

@Shitsuji-Carty

Jan 24, 2018 8:11 AM

Theo Ryder

The woman would respond to his question, getting a little sad as she was feeling homesick, he would nod to her to answer the question about being a student as well. Theo would chuckle a little before speaking "yeah, same here, when I started to look at some of the flower it reminded me of my home, I hope they are doing alright." he would say with a somber tone before he realised they were both acting blue. To try and lighten the mood he would change the subject "ah I never introduced myself, my name is Theo Ryder, what's yours?" he would ask her streching out his hand for a handshake if she would accpet it.

Jan 24, 2018 8:35 AM

Kiany StHorts

Shakes her head and slaps her face a , then shake Theo's hand and says "Nice to meet you, Theo. My name is Kiany StHorts and I have transforming magic" Smiles again.

(Everyone is writing like this, I feel left out XD @Shitsuji-Carty)

Jan 24, 2018 8:53 AM

Theo Ryder

Theo would watch as the woman would shake her head, and then slap her face, most likely trying to knock herself out of the funk of being homesick. She would then shake Theo's hand and introduce herself as well, before mentioning she had transformation magic. Theo would smile back at her before speaking "Its nice to meet you as well miss StHorts, I wield light magic in a sense." he would chuckle leaving his answer vague on purpose. Theo would then ask another question to her "so do you know your way around the campus yet? or was this the first place you got turned around in like me." he would say curious about if she knew her way around.

(everyone has their own style, find what you like and enjoy and roll with it @linette)

Jan 24, 2018 9:18 AM

Kiany StHorts

"Oh please, call me Kiany" Smiles then says "I have visit the Entrance, the Cafeteria and now here. Now that I mention it, I'm starving. Want to go grab something together? Only if you want, I don't wanna sound pushy!" Get nervous because she might have sound like he had no option.

(is not so bad, hehe @Shitsuji-Carty)
Modified by linette, Jan 24, 2018 1:03 PM

Jan 24, 2018 9:30 AM

Theo Ryder

Theo would nod when she told him just to call her Kiany, and then would listen to her as she talked about the few other places she visited. Saying she went to the cafeteria and the entrance before coming here, she would then come up with the idea to get a bite to eat, inviting Theo to come with her, if he pleased. He would chuckle as she seemed to get nervous just asking if he wanted to go eat, "sure Kiany, finding the dorms can always be done later." he would say with a smile to reassure her it was no big deal to him, Theo would then make sure his pack was secure on his back before asking her to lead the way.

Jan 24, 2018 9:40 AM

Kiany StHorts

"Awesome! Right, then come this way" Smiles and exist to the Cafeteria.
Modified by linette, Jan 24, 2018 1:03 PM

Jan 24, 2018 9:55 AM

Theo Ryder

Theo would nod and follow Kiany to the cafeteria, making sure they had all their things before they left.
Theo left the Garden

Jan 24, 2018 1:05 PM

Kiany StHorts

Enters and places her stuff leaning to a tree, then climbs it and stays sited in a tall branch just looking at the view while thinking He seem nice, but maybe he doesn't want someone like me as friend? Oh, come on don't think like that, maybe he is busy? He does need to set his room, so he was nice not letting me wait that much... Next time I'll apologies

After some time she leaves and head to the Lounge.
Modified by linette, Jan 24, 2018 1:23 PM

Jan 25, 2018 11:10 AM

Kiany StHorts

Enters with Theo and listens carefully. "It sound pretty far away... Do you mind if we have to walk a lot? If you do I could just go real quick and let you know?"

Jan 25, 2018 11:16 AM

Theo Ryder

Theo wouldn't be able to hear the water as clearing as she would, but once she finished listening she would ask him if he wanted to go together or have her go by herself to confirm it first. Theo would shake his head at the latter, "no i don't mind, lets go together." he would say with a nod waiting for her to lead the way as he didn't know which way to go.

Jan 25, 2018 11:19 AM

Kiany StHorts

"Alright, let's go to an adventure!~" She began to hike to the left. From walking straight they began to walk downhill for about an hour until they reach the edge of the Lake. She gasp in amazement then said "So beautiful" (In the picture there is a big lake/sea, so that's where we are)

Jan 25, 2018 11:30 AM

Theo Ryder

Theo would smile and nod as she shouted they were going to go on an adventure, following her they would walk for quite some time before ended up at the lake front. As Kiany stopped to take in the view she would comment on it "heh who knew the campus had such a place like this hidden away. I wonder if were the first to go here." he would say before bending down to put his hand in the water and feel the tempature, it was a little chilly but nothing he hadn't swam in before. He would then turn to her and smile "thanks for showing me the way Kiany."

Jan 25, 2018 12:05 PM

Kiany StHorts

When he was watching the view, she put her stuff down took several steps back and when he was thanking her she ran and jump in the water. When she got to the surface she screamed "Cold!"

Jan 25, 2018 12:17 PM

Theo Ryder

Theo bent down to feel the water before turning to thank Kiany, but little did he know she was already planning to dive right in. Doing so as he thanked her, and when she came to the surface she screamed it was cold. He would smile and laugh thinking it was a bit silly to just jump in right away, especially with her clothes on. " haha what are you doing just diving right in like that?" he would say in a playful tone as he set his book down by her things and returned to the edge of the water, standing there he began to strip in front of her. Unbuttoning his shirt as he talked he would reveal his toned body as well as a few other small scars here and there on his stomach. "if you wanted to swim why didn't you say so." he would say before hanging his shirt on a tree branch before diving in with his pants and underwear still on, he would end up coming to the surface near her.

Jan 25, 2018 12:44 PM

Kiany StHorts

She smiled then got still and saw Theo. She blushed and when he came near her she try to hide her face

Jan 25, 2018 12:51 PM

Theo Ryder

Theo dove into the water shirtless and ended up resurfacing near Kiany, and when he did she would try and hide her face from him. "hey are you okay? your face was turning red, are you feeling ill? do you want to get out?" he would ask with geniune worry in his voice while he tried to get closer to her to see if anything was bugging her.

Pages (30) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »