Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (30) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Feb 2, 2018 7:42 PM

Garrett Iwa

Smiles and nods in agreement. Leaves with her.

Feb 3, 2018 10:35 AM

Theo Ryder

Theo would lead the two to the garden, talking a bit along the way "I'm alright at riddles, I just hope I got it right." he said with a smile as the two would look around to see if they could find their next task or riddle.

Feb 3, 2018 10:41 AM

There was a tall young man that was standing there. Behind him were three fairies. "Congrats on being the first to figure out this riddle. There are guardians that protect the garden and keep it clean and healthy. They have the next riddle and they will give you puzzle pieces. You will need the puzzle pieces for your final task. Hold on to them. Want to get the next riddle and puzzle pieces ? Defeat them.

Feb 3, 2018 10:48 AM

Theo Ryder

Soon finding a man with three fairies behind him, he congratulated the pair on being the first to solve the riddle. He then quickly went on to explain that in order to proceed in the hunt, they would need to defeat the fairies and hold on to some puzzles pieces. Theo questioned questioned the man "defeat them how? In combat or some sort of game?"

Feb 3, 2018 10:50 AM

Kiany StHorts

Kiany didn't think twice and transform in the presence of the man. She listen and kept on guard.

Feb 3, 2018 10:55 AM

The man smiled "combat of course" With that he took his leave in order to see if any other students solved the riddle.

Fairy 1

"your not getting past me!" She was already in the air and she flew over them and used her ice shards attack. She made it rain sharp shards on them.

Feb 3, 2018 10:57 AM

Kiany StHorts

She realizes and with her claws manage to divert away some of the sharps, but still got hurt. "Ugh..." She glares at the fairy and growls at her. "Hate fairies..." She picked a rock and throw it at her.

Lifespan: 4/5
Magic Cooldown: 1/3 post, 2 cooldown

@Shitsuji-Carty
Modified by linette, Feb 3, 2018 11:30 AM

Feb 3, 2018 11:18 AM

Theo Ryder

Lifespan: 5\6
Cool down: 2 posts remaining.

Hearing the man's answer Theo sighed, the man would then take his leave before a fairy would take his place. Shouting they weren't going to get past her she then used an ice attack and made it rain sharp shards on them. Theo would try and dodge, but couldn't and would take a hit as well. He then noticed Kiany had gotten hurt as well even after transforming, he would quickly run up behind her and put his hand on her shoulder before it started to glow and he would heal her small cuts as he spoke. " alright I'm gonna need your help here, I'll try to do what I can but I'm counting on you." he would say as he finished up healing her, he would then take a few steps to her side to stand beside her.
Modified by Shitsuji-Carty, Feb 3, 2018 11:27 AM

Feb 3, 2018 11:29 AM

Fairy 1

She catches the rock but it left a small bruise on her hand from the distance it was thrown. ”surely you can do better then that” she was flying right on top of them when she used the same attack again and used ice shards.

Lifespan 6.5/7
Modified by Sakura_megami, Feb 3, 2018 11:38 AM

Feb 3, 2018 11:33 AM

Kiany StHorts

She jumps, even if the sharps were hitting her, she would divert some again and was able to bite the fairy's leg and hold onto the leg with her claws dragging her down to the floor.

Magic Cooldown: 2/3 post, 2 cooldown
Modified by linette, Feb 3, 2018 11:41 AM

Feb 3, 2018 11:45 AM

Theo Ryder

Lifespan: 4/6
Magic Cooldown: 1 post remaining

Theo would watch as the fairy would mock them, then use the same attack again, unable to do anything to stop it, the two would just have to tough it out. Then all of a sudden Kiany would leap into the air and bite into the fairy's leg before dragging her back down to the ground with her. Theo would rush over to the spot and draw his dagger, if Kiany managed to keep the fairy pinned long enough Theo would attempt to plant the dagger through one of her wings and into the ground.

If she managed to escape before he could, Theo would try and get behind the fairy's line of sight.

Feb 3, 2018 11:56 AM

Fairy 1

She Was about to do another attack when the cat girl jumped into the air and bit her leg. With her leg bleeding and her being dragged to the ground, the only place that she did not want to be in. She grabbed the cat girls head and used light beam directly at her. Shooting the cat girl of her leg. None the less she was heavily injured. As she flies up, there was a huge amount of blood coming from her leg, falling on the ground.

Lifespan: 5/7

Feb 3, 2018 12:00 PM

Kiany StHorts

She felt to the floor but didn't waste time and got up again. She looked for Theo and find him outside of the fairy's view range. She growls at her again and went to climb a tree to be higher and being able to attack again. When she was at the highest part of the tree she jump at the fairy and hug her by the neck also biting it really deep into her.

Lifespan: 3/5
Magic Cooldown: 3/3 post, 2 cooldown
Modified by linette, Feb 3, 2018 12:14 PM

Feb 3, 2018 12:13 PM

Theo Ryder

Magic Cooldown: 0 posts remaining

Theo had to watch as Kiany was just shot back to the ground, it made him angry, but he had to think of how they could win. Putting a few rocks in his pockets he would begin to climb a tree as well, when he would reach as near as he could the same level as the fairy he would start to throw some of the rocks at the fairies wings, hopeing to create an opening for Kiany.

Feb 3, 2018 12:28 PM

Fairy 1

The cat girl had jumped on her and was biting her neck creating another injury. Right when she was going to use ice beam on her, the boy started to throw rocks at her wings, which made it really hard to fly. She tried to shake of the cat girl while aiming the beam at the boy and shooting it.

lifespan 3/7

Feb 3, 2018 12:30 PM

Kiany StHorts

She transforms back to a human and while the fairy was distracted she got her dagger out and pierce it in the fairy's head twisting it to make sure she was dead.

Magic Cooldown: 3/3 post, 1/2 cooldown

Feb 3, 2018 12:44 PM

Theo Ryder

Lifespan: 2/6
Magic Cooldown: 0 post remaining

Theo had made it in time to help distract the fairy as Kiany was already attacking her. With the rocks being thrown at her wings she was having a tough time staying in the air, so she decided to turn her beam attack against Theo. The sudden attack hitting him and knocking him out of the tree, he took extra damage from the fall. "ugh" he'd let out a grunt of pain as he hit the ground. He then would slowly get back to his feet as he watched the other two, hopeing his distraction worked for Kainy. If they fell to the ground, Theo would try to rush over to Kiany to help, if they didn't he would continue to keep an eye out for the flying fairy.

Feb 3, 2018 1:30 PM

Fairy 1

The cat girl after transforming to a human and finally getting her teeth out of her neck, used a dagger and tried to pierce her head. The cat girl was just a regular girl, she used her own hands to stop the dagger from piercing her head. She held the girls wrist with both of her hands and tried to push her hand away from her head. She wanted to ultimately push her off and drop her to the ground but she was a bit to hurt to do that.

Feb 3, 2018 1:36 PM

Kiany StHorts

She kept kept pushing the dagger onto the fairy making a distraction of what she was doing with her other hand that was trying to take a better hold of the fairy's neck so she could start choking her.

Magic Cooldown: 3/3 post, 2/2 cooldown

@Shitsuji-Carty
Modified by linette, Feb 3, 2018 1:45 PM

Feb 3, 2018 1:52 PM

Theo Ryder

While standing under them watching the struggle, Theo would try and think of what he could do to help. Taking his dagger out, he would try and carefully time his throw as to not hit Kiany, before throwing the dagger into the fairy's back. He would then open his arms to catch Kiany in case she fell.

Feb 3, 2018 2:02 PM

Fairy 1

The cat girl ended up choking her while the boy threw a knife directly at her back. It wasn’t long before she fainted from all the injuries and fell to the ground with the cat girl. After they had won the match a light sorrounded the room. The light healed all three of them and the fairy left. Then the Second fairy appeared

Fairy 2

”I see you have beaten my companion, now let’s see if you can beat me She flew high into the aky and attacked with dark shards. She threw them at them

Feb 3, 2018 2:12 PM

Kiany StHorts

She felt into Theo arms and she smile at him "Thanks for catching me, are you ok?" But in no time another fairy came and started to attack them. She got off of his arms and transform again, this time she was able cuz of her fast senses to dodge or deviated the shards from her and Theo. Obviously some hit her in the end. "We really need a tactic this time, or we will get weaker again."

Magic Cooldown: 1/3 post, 0/2 cooldown

@Shitsuji-Carty

Feb 3, 2018 2:31 PM

Theo Ryder

Lifespan: 5/6
Magic Cooldown: 2 post remaining

They managed to knock out the fairy causing the two in the air to come falling down, Theo caught Kiany and she asked of he was okay. He would nod to her, but before he could say anything a light would surrounded the room healing them, and then the first fairy swapped for a second one. Flying into the air again and attacking them without much more than a few words. Kiany tried to react to the attack but it wasn't much use as the wide attack still hurt them both. Theo agreed with what Kiany was saying, coming up behind her, he would put his hand on her shoulder again before it started to glow and he would heal hurt cuts again. At the same time he would whisper in her ear "I'll distract her, while you try and sneak up on her, here take my dagger that way you can use yours as a decoy to fool her." it was all he could think of to do for now, handing over his dagger to her. whether it worked would yet to be seen. When he finished healing her, he would give her a nod before picking up a few rocks and beginning to run a bit away from Kiany. While Throwing the rocks at the fairy, " you call that an attack? You pathetic moth." he would say trying to provoke her as he ran between some trees.

Feb 3, 2018 3:17 PM

Fairy 2

She chuckled when he saw the boy whispering to the girl. They were obviously planning something. Then the boy called her a pathetic moth. ”You will pay for those words” She mumbled, “complete darkness” and it turned pitch black. It was a dark as the night sky without the stars and the moon. ”I don’t know what you guys were planing but you can’t beat what you can’t see. Plus I did gain a few tips after watching that first match. She flew down and picked up some rocks and threw one at the guy for saying what he did. She then flew back up

Feb 3, 2018 3:21 PM

Kiany StHorts

Her night vision activated and saw that the fairy went down. She saw that she was distracted and ran to her. She jump and piers her claws in the fairy's wings and tearing her wings.

Lifespan: 5/5

@Shitsuji-Carty
Modified by linette, Feb 3, 2018 3:27 PM

Feb 3, 2018 3:34 PM

Theo Ryder

Seconds after Theo mocked the Fairy everything seemed to go dark, he couldn't see a thing and ended up stopping in place. He would hear the fairy's words before a rock would hit him from behind. He could barely tell which way a came from, but he decided to try and taunt her some more " oooo I'm so scared, I can't see" he would say as sarcastically as he could, while keeping his guard up.

Feb 3, 2018 3:43 PM

Fairy 2

The fairy had forgotten one fatal fact, cats had extremely good eye sight. Before she knew it, the cat girl had pierced through her wing making her unable to fly again. She aimed an dark shard attack straight at her face and set her flying in the opposite direction as her companion. She was now in the middle of the both. The guy tried to distract her but it was obvious he couldn’t see because he got hit by the rock. She paid him no mind and took the rocks and threw three at him. Each hitting his stomach
Modified by Sakura_megami, Feb 3, 2018 3:58 PM

Feb 3, 2018 4:05 PM

Kiany StHorts

She felt hard, but in no time got up again. She smirked since she couldn't fly anymore, now it was close combat. She ran fast toward the fairy and bit her arm then pull it hard tearing the arm with the help of her claws.

Magic Cooldown: 2/3 post, 0/2 cooldown

@Shitsuji-Carty

Feb 3, 2018 4:13 PM

Theo Ryder

Lifespan: 3/6

Theo was still lost in the dark as he taunted the fairy, resulting in her throwing more rocks at him. The rocks hit him one by one giving him a better idea of where she was throwing them from, sure it hurt, but he couldn't give up as long as Kiany was still fighting. He would then Sprint in the direction of the fairy and try to grab her to hold her in place.

Feb 3, 2018 4:28 PM

Fairy 2

This time the cat girl jumped on her and aimed at her arm. As soon as she felt the bite, she used her other hand to aim a dark shard attack at her face sending her flying again. Right after she felt the boy come up from behind her and try to grab her. That was not were she wanted to be. She turned around while he was grabbing her, kissed him then kicked him in the balls< :3
5/8

Feb 3, 2018 4:40 PM

Kiany StHorts

She felt again, this time took time to get up. But as soon as she did, she ran toward Theo and took him with her. While running, she told him "How hurt are you? Do you think you can heal me again? If you are worst then heal yourself, ok? I think I'll keep you with me since you wont be able to see, just try not to get hit." She kept running trying to get as far away as possible so the attacks didn't reach them.

Lifespan: 2/5
Magic Cooldown: 2/3 post, 0/2 cooldown

@Shitsuji-Carty
Modified by linette, Feb 3, 2018 4:55 PM

Feb 3, 2018 4:51 PM

Theo Ryder

When Theo had tried to grab the fairy, he thought he had a good hold on her until she turned around to kiss him, he tried to push her off him, but before he could do anything else she kicked him in his balls. Theo would collapse to his knees in pain. As he tried to recover Kiany ended up helping him and pulling him away by his hand. When she asked if he could heal her, he didn't even bother to listen to the rest of what she said before activating his magic. He wouldn't be able to heal her fully while their were running, but he could as least close some cuts and ease the pain. By the time she finished speaking he would already have used his power on her "y-yeah, I'll do my best, just tell me where to go." he would say to her as they continued to run.

Feb 3, 2018 5:52 PM

Fairy 2

She saw as the boy healed the girl. "oh come one, now. How is that fair? heal me two, we did kiss. that should mean something, no?" She threw another dark shard attack their way.

life span 5/8
Modified by Sakura_megami, Feb 3, 2018 6:16 PM

Feb 3, 2018 5:57 PM

Kiany StHorts

She was able to receive less damage by the distance and Theo wasn't hurt "I need you to not get hit, you are weak already. Just try to keep from getting hurt so when you can heal again, you heal yourself. ok?" She left him far behind a tree and then ran back to the fairy and got out her two daggers. She ran in zip-sags and attack by piercing the daggers on the fairy's chest and get it out again.

Magic Cooldown: 3/3 post, 0/2 cooldown

@Shitsuji-Carty

Feb 3, 2018 6:13 PM

Theo Ryder

Thanks to Kiany's help, they were able to dodge the next attack that was thrown their way, from the jealous fairy. Kiany would then bring him to a tree and put his back to it while telling him to more or less stay out of danger for now. He would nod to her "I think I can do that, you got this Kiany I believe in you." he would try and say to her before she would run off to fight again. Theo had his back to a tree for now as he tried to catch his breath, he still couldn't see anything and began to wonder how long the spell would last.

Feb 3, 2018 6:19 PM

Fairy 2

The Cat girl ran super fast after her but she wasn't in her cat form. she wasn't as fast as in her cat form so she just ran away from her "catch me if you can kitten" Sad part was that she couldn't really attack while she was running

Feb 3, 2018 6:25 PM

Kiany StHorts

Even if she was back in human form, she was fast, enough to scratch the fairy several times, but not strong enough.

Magic Cooldown: 3/3 post, 1/2 cooldown

@Shitsuji-Carty

Feb 3, 2018 6:29 PM

Theo Ryder

As Theo continued to hide, he would use his magic on himself to heal his bruises and cuts, relieving some of the pain. His glowing hand might give away his position but he did it anyway to make himself a little better. He couldn't help Kiany directly right now so all he could do was try and keep himself awake to keep healing them.

Feb 3, 2018 6:34 PM

Fairy 2

The cat girl kept running after her, stabbing her every time she got. After getting tired of playing mouse and cat, she decided to take the stab fully and used her dark shard attack. She could see a slim light from a far distant. that must have been the healer but he was way to far to pay him any mind.

lifespan 3/5

Feb 3, 2018 6:41 PM

Kiany StHorts

In that moment she decided to transform and take the shot but still was able to stay there with the daggers pierce in the fairy. Then she move the daggers going from side to side cutting the fairy by the middle.

Lifespan: 2/5
Magic Cooldown: 1/3 post, 2/2 cooldown

@Shitsuji-Carty

Feb 3, 2018 6:44 PM

Theo Ryder

Theo didn't know what was happening and it worried him, was Kiany still okay? Should he just stay there or should he move. Theo decided to stay put for now as he still couldn't see anything in the darkness that surrounded them.

Feb 3, 2018 6:52 PM

Fairy 2

The cat girl had transformed and she was now faster and stronger then her. The cat girl kept piercing her until she fainted and they had won. The healing light again illuminated the room and they were all healed. The fairy left and this time a boy fairy flew to them.

Fairy 3

"I will give you guys a break before you face me. I am the master of this place (You guys get 3 post each to talk among yourselves)

Feb 3, 2018 6:56 PM

Kiany StHorts

She pants and tenses when another one appears. When she heard they could talk she ran to Theo and said "You ok?! How are you feeling. Oh, I was so worried" She hug him while panting.

Lifespan: 5/5

@Shitsuji-Carty

Feb 3, 2018 7:00 PM

(you guys get 10 level points for defeating the first fairy and 15 for the second ^~^)

Feb 3, 2018 7:01 PM

Theo Ryder

Lifespan: 6/6

As Kiany defeated the second fairy, the darkness would finally lift as they were healed once more. Kiany would run to him and hug him, Theo hugging her back " I'm I'm okay thanks you to Kiany, I was worried about you too.....ahh but now isn't the time for this, we have to come up with a plan to deal with this last one, he's bound to be stronger than the other two. Do you have any ideas?" he would ask her not sure of how to face the last one.

(Do we add that in now or later? @Sakura_Megami)

Feb 3, 2018 7:06 PM

(you can add them now)

Feb 3, 2018 7:08 PM

Kiany StHorts

She thought fast "Ok, it kinda worked getting ride of the wings. But the darkness just didn't play in our favor... If this one has the same thing we'll have to hide you again so this guy doesn't mess with you... Also here" Gave the dagger back "If he doesn't get all black again, we can both try to attack him at the same time with the daggers... I'll try to cover you so you don't get hurt and you can heal me without worrying if you need to be heal as well..." She got up and looked at the fairy.

@Shitsuji-Carty

Feb 3, 2018 7:24 PM

Theo Ryder

Theo would listen to what she had to say, and take his dagger back when she gave it to him. He would smile at her "alright, we do this together, and I'm sure we can win. If only we had some way to keep him from flying." Theo would think aloud wondering what they could do

Feb 3, 2018 7:27 PM

Kiany StHorts

"I bet this one will be more careful since he watched the other match... So, if I could rip those wings again it would be great. We just have to find an opening, make that the first priority. If it seems to impossible, abort and just try to hurt him." He looked at Theo.

@Shitsuji-Carty

Feb 3, 2018 7:44 PM

Theo Ryder

Theo would nod to agree with her "we should be weary of any new forms of attack he might have. We know about the shards and beam attack, if only we could find some way to reflect it back at him...." Theo thought about using a stick or something but it probably wouldn't work, he would then lean in towards her ear to whisper. "if he shoots the beam attack at you, try to deflect it back at him with you dagger, hopefully their strong enough to take the hit."

Pages (30) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »