Pages (30) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Jan 30, 2018 5:35 PM

Kiany StHorts

She yawns and gets comfy between Theo's arms

@Shitsuji-Carty

Jan 30, 2018 5:39 PM

Theo Ryder

He would smile as she yawned before he would softly poke her cheek and ask " are you getting sleepy Kiany?" he still wouldn't move though, keeping his arms wrapped around her as she seemed to relax more.

Jan 30, 2018 5:51 PM

Kiany StHorts

She chuckles "Yeah, is so relaxing" Makes this face: -w-

@Shitsuji-Carty

Jan 30, 2018 5:54 PM

Theo Ryder

He would smile " I feel the same way."

Jan 30, 2018 5:58 PM

Kiany StHorts

The warm atmosphere was interrupted by a sudden growl from Kiany's stomach. She blushed and turn to look at Theo "I'm hungry" Smiles and chuckles while blushing.

@Shitsuji-Carty

Jan 30, 2018 6:09 PM

Theo Ryder

Theo would chuckle and smile as he heard her stomach growl. She would then turn to face him say she was hungry while blushing. "heh wanna go try those cakes you saw earlier?" he asked thinking he was a little hungry as well.

Jan 30, 2018 6:11 PM

Kiany StHorts

"Uuu, yeah, sound nice~" She said already wondering how will it taste and how good will it feel to have her stomach full.

@Shitsuji-Carty

Jan 30, 2018 6:13 PM

Theo Ryder

" glad you agree, whenever your ready." he would say with a smile as she would need to get off of him first before they could begin their swim back to shore.

Jan 30, 2018 6:15 PM

Kiany StHorts

She stand up and offer a hand to help him stand up.

@Shitsuji-Carty

Jan 30, 2018 6:21 PM

Theo Ryder

He would watch her stand up first before turning around to offer him her hand, he would take it and helping him to stand up. Once he was on his feet, he would stretch a little before jumping into the water again with her if she already hadn't. He wouldn't stop swimming until the reached the shore again. As they did he would slowly walk out of the water, waiting for her if she wasn't ahead of him. Once they got back to their bags he would take out his towel and begin to dry himself.

Jan 30, 2018 6:25 PM

Kiany StHorts

She got her towel out as well and start to get dry "Did you like my swimsuit?~" She would say modeling it and being a bit flirty.

@Shitsuji-Carty

Jan 30, 2018 6:35 PM

-leaves to the entrace for no reason at all-

Jan 30, 2018 6:36 PM

Theo Ryder

As they were drying themselves off, Kiany would ask Theo a question that would quickly make him blush as he saw what she was doing. " y-yeah, you look amazing in it." he would say not even trying to hide his emotions from her any more.

Jan 30, 2018 6:38 PM

Kiany StHorts

She chuckles blushing then keeps drying while commenting "You also look amazing like that~" She kept smiling while sitting down and getting her feet dry

@Shitsuji-Carty

Jan 30, 2018 6:48 PM

Theo Ryder

Theo smiled when she complimented him back, "heh I'm glad you think so~" he would say with a cheeky tone as he finished up drying himself. He would then walk over to her and when she was done getting dressed he would offer his hand to help her during the hike back.

Jan 30, 2018 6:51 PM

Kiany StHorts

After getting her feet dry, she put the socks and boots back. Then she stand up and put her dress back on as well. When she pick up her backpack and put the towel hanging from her neck, she saw that Theo had offer her his hand. She blushed and grab it while smiling and starting to hike.

@Shitsuji-Carty

Jan 30, 2018 7:02 PM

Theo Ryder

The two would take their time getting dressed and putting their things away in their bags. Theo would put his T shirt back on and throw his bag over his shoulder before offering his hand to Kiany again. Together the two would begin the trek back to institute garden. "what is your favorite kinda dessert?" he would ask her while they walked.

Jan 30, 2018 7:04 PM

Kiany StHorts

"Cheesecake for sure" Just by thinking it she drools a bit.

@Shitsuji-Carty

Jan 30, 2018 7:12 PM

Theo Ryder

Theo would chuckle hearing and seeing her reaction " haha cheesecake it is then." he would say as he continued to make his way back with her.

Jan 30, 2018 7:13 PM

Kiany StHorts

They kept walking until leaving the Garden.

Feb 1, 2018 10:14 PM

Modified by NoHeart, Feb 1, 2018 10:25 PM

Feb 2, 2018 12:43 PM

Garrett Iwa

Enters with Annalise "Here we are, is really something... Never seen so many plants at the same time..." He looked amazed.

Feb 2, 2018 1:20 PM
Most Lemony Lime

Annalise Revaris

"Pretty sure this would be something you'd really want to write about, hm?" Annalise would say, recalling how he had mentioned that he writes down stuff he sees, so he can share it with his people back in his village.
"For me it's nice seeing a warm place like this. I may not come from a dry area, but it's fairly cold where I come from. Least for most of the year. We have a small season of warmth, but even so, it's not like it would get super hot. But it's my favorite time of the year since it's when we do see the flowers that bloom during the warm season."

Annalise looked around and spotted what looked like a good clearing.
"That looks like a nice spot to stop at." She said, pointing over at the area she saw.

Feb 2, 2018 1:34 PM

Garrett Iwa

He nod at the first comment. Then listen about where she comes from, which sounded completely diferent from where he comes from. "Cold, huh? At night in the village get pretty cold, same as at the day it gets really warm. I guess neither of us are used to such big variety of plants together." He then looked where Annalise was pointing and nod in agreement. "Shall we head over there?"

Feb 2, 2018 1:42 PM
Most Lemony Lime

Annalise Revaris

"Seems like it. And yes, let's head over to that spot." She said. Annalise would go over to that small open area she saw with Garrett. Once there, she'd step away from him, walking about in the spot a bit. "Mhm, it's a nice spot." She would say as she looked around a bit. "So shall I go first then?" She asked as she stopped moving around and looked over at Garrett.

Feb 2, 2018 1:44 PM

Garrett Iwa

He looked at her while she inspected the are, not being able to hold a small smile toward her. When she said for her to go first, he agreed with a nod while staring at her to see what she would do now.

Feb 2, 2018 2:23 PM
Most Lemony Lime

Annalise Revaris

"Very well then." Annalise said as she reached her hand out to the side. She closed her eyes and concentrated for a bit. A small blue light emitted from her hand, before suddenly a lance began to form. The lance was centered within her hand, extending out from it. Moments later Annalise had a fully formed a beautiful looking crystal lance that was of a blue-ish purple color, depending on the angle of the light that hit it. The lance was pointed at the top, but rounded at the bottom.
"There we go." Annalise stated as she showed the lance she created. "I can use this in melee combat or as a sort of ranged weapon... if I were to throw it. Thing is, once I let go of this it will only last a small moment before it breaks apart into useless pieces. I need to always have a hold on it for it to not break apart. In the case I do lose hold of it and it shatters apart, I can create another one, but it would take a bit more time."

Feb 2, 2018 2:40 PM

Garrett Iwa

He was amazed by the beauty of the lance. He got close to her and ask her "May I touch it?" He looked at her.

Feb 2, 2018 2:44 PM
Most Lemony Lime

Annalise Revaris

"Well you can, but I have to keep a hold of it in some form. The moment I let go it will break apart. I'm still training to have it from suddenly doing that whenever I let it go. Especially in someone else's hands." She explained to Garrett as she held it sideways up to him.

Feb 2, 2018 3:05 PM

Garrett Iwa

He placed his hand on the lance and slide it thru the smooth surface. "Even so, is amazing and beautiful your ability"

Feb 2, 2018 3:18 PM
Most Lemony Lime

Annalise Revaris

She couldn't help but smile a bit at the compliment. "Thank you..." she said. "So how about your ability?"

Feb 2, 2018 4:14 PM

Garrett Iwa

He nods and steps away. He then got his arms in front of him and stretches his hands. Then pieces of rock starts emerging from the ground and surrounding his hands. After they were all surrounded her start to move them and opening and closing them. "This is it"

Feb 2, 2018 4:40 PM
Most Lemony Lime

Annalise Revaris

Annalise looked at the result of the rocks now around Garrett's hands. She lightly tapped on one of his hands with her lance. "Mmm, fascinating. Rock gloves practically." She said as she then placed one of her hands on his, feeling the rock a bit.
"Heh. I'm guessing it's safe to assume that you pack quite the punch hm? And I mean naturally. Before you activate your power. Cause adding this to your fists would just be increasing the damage you normally would deliver when you swing a fist at someone." She said as she finished examining his hand.

Feb 2, 2018 4:47 PM

Garrett Iwa

He watches her admiring his ability. When she complement him, he flustered slightly and made the rock fall reveling his hands once more.

Feb 2, 2018 5:09 PM
Most Lemony Lime

Annalise Revaris

Annalise took notice of this and smirked a bit, deciding to tease Garrett a little. "Did my compliments make you lose your concentration there?~" she asked him, as she passed her hand over his bare hand this time. "Mmm..." she nodded a bit. "Yup. Definitely can deliver a good solid punch just with bare fists."

Feb 2, 2018 5:13 PM

Garrett Iwa

He scratch the back of his neck whith the other hand that she didn’t touched and said ”Annalise, this is really making me embarrass...”

Feb 2, 2018 5:35 PM
Most Lemony Lime

Annalise Revaris

"Hmm? Is that so?" She said with a small smile. "I wonder why that may be."
Annalise moved a bit so she was directly in front of him, looking up slightly to keep eye contact with him.
"Is it the compliments in general? Or..." Annalise raised one of her hands up, as of about to reach for his face, before she simply brushed one finger lightly under his chin. "Perhaps it's cause it's me who is saying it." She said, giving a small wink at him, before stepping away and turning around quickly causing her uniform jacket to rise up a bit with the movement as if it were a small cape to her. She hummed a bit as she walked off a bit, before stopping and taking a certain pose.
Raising the lance she was carrying, she got into a position to throw it. With a quick and rather smooth movement she hurled the lance at a nearby try where it got impaled for a bit before it began to come apart into tiny pieces, those same pieces gradually disappearing as well over time.
Annalise turned her head to Garrett after the throw, giving him another small wink.

Feb 2, 2018 5:39 PM

Garrett Iwa

He tense and got serious, looking straight at her while thinking I’m affraid to say something that would offend her... I don’t want her to hate me... I better keep this to myself

Feb 2, 2018 5:56 PM
Most Lemony Lime

Annalise Revaris

Annalise looked over at Garrett, seeing how he seemed a bit serious currently. "Hm? Have something on your mind?" She would ask as she walked over back to him. She stood in front, crossing her arms in front of her as she continued to look at Garrett. "What's on your mind? Remember I prefer outright honesty, so I hope you're not holding back anything..."

Feb 2, 2018 6:00 PM

Garrett Iwa

He kept silence for a moment, finaly said ”Please correct me if I’m wrong, also I apologies before hand, but I find a bit of seduction in your actions and they are making a mayor effect on me”

Feb 2, 2018 6:06 PM

When going out to the garden, he spotted a couple a little far away, so not willing to disturbe another pair, he walked in the opposite direction toward what looks like a deserted area within the huge green area of the school.

But little after, he found what he was looking for…

"Seems like it's my lucky day." He approached to an unconscious girl laying over the fresh herbs, surrounded by what looks like a battle ground. "You haven't change at all, do you, oujo-chan?" he stated lowly with and amused smirk. "Well, if you are going to make this so easy, I'll accept the offer. After all, its not as if I could leave a girl in the middle of a disaster zone" He picked up Elizabeth, carried her as a princess, and took her out of the garden.

Leaving the Garden

Feb 2, 2018 6:21 PM
Most Lemony Lime

Annalise Revaris

Annalise stood silent for a bit before she had to cover her face a bit with her hand, laughing a little by what Garrett just told her. "Ah, your straight honesty is charming." She finally said. "Perhaps I did add a little seductiveness to my actions. But most of all, I was doing so to have a little fun with you, since you seemed to get all embarrassed from my compliments and so forth."

Feb 2, 2018 6:28 PM

Garrett Iwa

He sighs relief and smiles ”Then I’m glad you find my reactions amusing, Annalise”

Feb 2, 2018 6:37 PM
Most Lemony Lime

Annalise Revaris

"But tell me. Do you find trouble with me acting in such a way? Or are just surprised by it?" She asked, curious as to why he'd mention the way she was acting a bit seductive right now.

Feb 2, 2018 6:45 PM

Garrett Iwa

He sighs relief and smiles ”More than that, it makes me want to act the same way toward you”

Feb 2, 2018 6:51 PM
Most Lemony Lime

Annalise Revaris

Annalise laughed a little again at his response. "Is that so? Well then mister, better not let me down with that then." She said to him. "Though... it's good to know that you're fine with it."

Feb 2, 2018 6:55 PM

Garrett Iwa

”How wouldn’t I, when is you?”

Feb 2, 2018 6:59 PM
Most Lemony Lime

Annalise Revaris

"Oh... heh, starting already huh?" She said with a smile. "Duly noted." She took a step back, turning around once more. "So why don't we go explore another spot? If you don't mind that is."
She glanced back at him to see his response.

Feb 2, 2018 7:09 PM

Garrett Iwa

”Gladly” He offers his arm again.

Feb 2, 2018 7:26 PM
Most Lemony Lime

Annalise Revaris

Annalise smiled a bit and took a hold of Garrett's arm once again. "Let's get a better view of this place... say.. rooftop perhaps?" She asked to see if he was ok with the location.

Pages (30) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »