Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (30) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Jan 29, 2018 4:19 PM

Mao
Don’t have to cause

And Felix,Lucian,Aiden,sakura,Elizabeth,Annalise all of you.
Modified by _Ashie_, Jan 29, 2018 4:29 PM

Jan 29, 2018 4:45 PM

Theo Ryder

Theo would nod and sit with her, enjoying the view as well, "have you always liked swimming?" he asked her

Jan 29, 2018 4:47 PM

Kiany StHorts

"Not swim but the wolfs tend to pass time close to the water. So I like the view and also we sometimes played inside the water. So much fun" She smiles lost in her memories "And you?

Jan 29, 2018 5:17 PM

Theo Ryder

Theo would listen as she explained her feelings about swimming. "I see, me? I have always just liked being in the water, whether your swimming, floating, or just dipping your feet in, there's just something relaxing about it." he would say as he smiled at her
@linette

Jan 29, 2018 5:20 PM

Kiany StHorts

"You are right!" She gets off her boots and socks, then stands up and gets off her dress reveling her swimsuit(spoiler) she then got close to the edge where the water touched her feet and then signal Theo "Come on!~" She smiles excited.

@Shitsuji-Carty

Jan 29, 2018 5:32 PM

Theo Ryder

After Theo would finish talking, apparently Kiany would agree with him, prompting her to get up and begin to change. She would take off her boots and socks first before taking off the dress right in front of him to reveal her swimsuit. Theo was left stunned by her beauty, as all he could do was stare with his jaw dropped. It wasn't until she would move to the edge of the water again and signal him to come over would he snap out of it. "Coming" was all he would say as he would quickly throw off his shirt and hurried to her side. Walking a few steps further in, to where the water was at his knees, he would then bend down just enough to reach his hand into the water and splash her a bit before smiling playfully.

Jan 29, 2018 5:38 PM

Kiany StHorts

She looked at him all the way until he threw her water. She gasped but then laugh and threw water at him as well.

@Shitsuji-Carty

Jan 29, 2018 5:58 PM

Theo Ryder

The tension was rising between the two, all the way until Theo threw some water at her. Laughing and throwing some water back at him the two would now be having a different kinda moment than before. Smiling he would move closer to her, " you are so beautiful." he would slip up and say before Blushing a little but not looking away from her as he wanted her to know he believed it.

Jan 29, 2018 6:05 PM

Kiany StHorts

She tense and blushes as he said that, she blushed even more when he also blush. She smile a bit shyly and said "I think the same about you..." She could feel her heart getting excited, she though Shhh, he might hear you if you sound so loud

@Shitsuji-Carty

Jan 29, 2018 6:21 PM

Theo Ryder

Theo would smile hearing her say she thought the same about him. Theo would blush as he stepped even closer to her and then reached out his hand for her hers. If she let him grab it, he would take her hand and pull her as close as she could get to him "ready?" was all he would ask before putting his arm around her and letting himself fall into the deeper water with her atop him.

Jan 29, 2018 6:41 PM

Kiany StHorts

She doubt, but she let him grab her hand. Then she blushes even more when he got their bodies close. Then she just close her eyes and hug Theo as the fall into the water.

@Shitsuji-Carty

Jan 29, 2018 6:47 PM

Theo Ryder

As she hugged him, she would no doubt hear his heart racing as well. When they floated back to the surface of the water Theo couldn't help but let out a laugh "hahaha that was fun" he say with a smile waiting to see Kiany's reaction.

Jan 29, 2018 6:52 PM

Kiany StHorts

She stayed hearing his heart beat, then got some distance and hug Theo again but this time he was the one that could hear her heart beat "Recently, it has been like this all the time when I'm with you or think of you.." She said calmly

@Shitsuji-Carty

Jan 29, 2018 7:01 PM

Theo Ryder

He kept his arms around her, until she decided to move, and eventually hug him again, this time Theo hearing her heart as she spoke about. He would listen to what she said before speaking himself "and it doesn't bother you? At first I felt a bit restless when I arrived and didn't know anyone, but after I saw your smile I just felt like everything was gonna be alright." he would say, not really knowing why he said it but he wanted to share it.

Jan 29, 2018 7:05 PM

Kiany StHorts

"More than bother, I want to know why..." She blushes and smiles letting go slowly of Theo "I'm glad I could make you feel better"

@Shitsuji-Carty

Jan 29, 2018 7:21 PM

Theo Ryder

He would chuckle hearing her answer, but sadly he didn't know why he felt that way either. She would then let go of him, "heh me too." he would say with a smile as he simply floated in the water.

Jan 29, 2018 7:26 PM

Kiany StHorts

She starts to float too "Um... Could we hold hands?" Blushes after asking it

@Shitsuji-Carty

Jan 29, 2018 7:35 PM

Theo Ryder

Smiling as Kiany started to float too, he would hear her question and grab her hand "yeah.....I'd like that."

(Hey I'm gonna call it a night. Goodnight sleep tight XD)

Jan 29, 2018 7:40 PM

Kiany StHorts

Smiles as they hold hands and float

@Shitsuji-Carty

Jan 30, 2018 4:20 AM

Theo Ryder

Theo was enjoying his time with Kiany, even if they weren't really doing anything. " what's your favorite color?" he would ask her with a chuckle wondering if she would think it a silly question.

Jan 30, 2018 5:02 AM

Jan 30, 2018 5:48 AM

Theo Ryder

He would think for a moment before giving his answer "i would have to say my favorite color is blue." he would smile while looking up at the sky.

Jan 30, 2018 5:55 AM

Dragryder, Raiores

Rai could no longer comprehend all that happened, but he understood what he had to of it, what he wanted to, most of it at least. Unfortunately, what was going on right now wasn't of that part, but it didn't really bother him now. Rai hugged Kashi back and hoped for everything to get better. I love you too! He said, smiling brightly, having really high hopes now that all will be fine.

Jan 30, 2018 7:07 AM

Jan 30, 2018 7:14 AM

Theo Ryder

Theo would think for a moment before deciding to give his answer "mmm i guess i would have to say a shark. What about you?" he would say before asking her the same question.

Jan 30, 2018 8:05 AM

Kiany StHorts

"Uuuuu, I have to say wolfs. I know, kind of ironic. But I like them before I knew I could transform into them"

@Shitsuji-Carty

Jan 30, 2018 8:11 AM

Theo Ryder

Theo would chuckle hearing her response, certainly cuz of the irony but also because he figured that would be her answer. She would also say she liked them before she learned how to use her magic. Theo would reply with a simply question "oh? any reason why?"

Jan 30, 2018 8:18 AM

Kiany StHorts

"They were so mysterious and strong, but also kind and loyal... Like you" She chuckles then smiles

@Shitsuji-Carty

Jan 30, 2018 8:28 AM

Theo Ryder

Theo would listen as she compared him to her favorite animal, the wolf. Calling him mysterious and strong, yet kind and loyal. Theo would blush a bit, "oh? like me you say? your too kind Kiany." he would say squeezing her hand gently

Jan 30, 2018 10:03 AM

Kiany StHorts

She smiles and stops floating "Let's explore the lake, maybe we find something interesting, what you say?"

@Shitsuji-Carty

Jan 30, 2018 1:06 PM

Theo Ryder

Theo would stop floating and well and begin treading the water while him and Kiany talked " sure sounds like fun, just be careful not to cut yourself on any rocks. Well not like I couldn't heal you, but yeah." he would say blushing and smiling a little at her

Jan 30, 2018 1:43 PM

Kiany StHorts

She let go of his hand and began to swim leaving the edge behind

@Shitsuji-Carty

Jan 30, 2018 1:47 PM

Theo Ryder

Theo would follow her, swimming deeper into the water as well. The lake was certainly a lot bigger than it looked, but for now Theo couldn't seem to keep his eyes off Kiany. The two would explore a little more, but Theo wouldn't really look to hard.

Jan 30, 2018 1:59 PM

Kiany StHorts

They reached a big rock in the lake, she stop swimming and climb the rock. When she was on top sited she signal Theo to come and join her

Jan 30, 2018 2:08 PM

Theo Ryder

Theo would watch as Kiany would find a rock, and begin to climb it, chuckling as he thought she was just being adventurous. When she would signal for him to join her, he wouldn't waste time going over and climbing up the rock to sit next to her. As he climbed he would speak "oh did you find something cool?" he would ask

Jan 30, 2018 2:24 PM

Kiany StHorts

On top was actually like a small island, where flowers grow and you could see the edge far away

Jan 30, 2018 2:36 PM

Theo Ryder

Once he got to the top he would look around a bit before standing standing next to her and grabbing her hand again. "wow what a view....it's almost enough to make me wanna take my eyes off you." he would say with a smile as he looked at her hopeing to catch her reaction.

Jan 30, 2018 3:10 PM

Kiany StHorts

She blushes and smiles shyly "Don't be silly" She holds his hand as well, then sits pulling him to sit next to her

Jan 30, 2018 3:17 PM

Theo Ryder

As he told her what he was thinking he would get to see her blush again as she smiled and told him not to be silly. He would chuckle a little before being pulled down to sit next to her "I meant what I said." he would keep his eyes fixed on her as they held hands and enjoyed their moment together.

Jan 30, 2018 3:23 PM

Kiany StHorts

She had a hard keeping her sight toward him, it made her nervous and blush "W-what is it? You are staring to much..."

@Shitsuji-Carty
Modified by linette, Jan 30, 2018 3:38 PM

Jan 30, 2018 3:37 PM

Mao:
-She blushed when hearing what Rai had said-
I love you two Rai she exclaimed while smiling brightly

Jan 30, 2018 3:49 PM

Theo Ryder

He would smile as she would question him "ah am I? my bad I'll stop if you want me to?" be would say and although his tone was plain he still hadn't averted his gaze. For some reason the sight of her made him happy and he was content with that feeling.

Jan 30, 2018 3:57 PM

Kiany StHorts

She look back at him and smiles "More than stop, I feel like you can see thru me and know what I'm thinking..." She hold his hand tightly "It makes me feel special toward you" She said this lowly, almost a mumble

@Shitsuji-Carty
Modified by linette, Jan 30, 2018 4:06 PM

Jan 30, 2018 4:15 PM

Theo Ryder

Theo would be a not surprised when he told her to stop and how he saw through her, he wasn't sure what she meant until what she said next. Saying she had a special sorta feeling towards him. He would feel her squeeze his hand a little more as she tried to mumble the last part " oh I see, well I can't say I know what you're thinking....but I can I say I think I know how you're feeling. It's something different than I've ever felt before, but its not a bad thing." he would say before turning his head forward wondering if he was making her too nervous to speak since she started to mumble.

Jan 30, 2018 4:21 PM

Kiany StHorts

"Yeah, exactly" She said taking a glance at him then looking forward as well "... Is getting cold... Want to go or we stay a little longer?" She said calmly but was actually crazy for him to answer so she could question him something else Want to go to my room? She blushes before even saying it

@Shitsuji-Carty

Jan 30, 2018 4:34 PM

Theo Ryder

As he would explain how he felt the same, she would agree with him, saying that was what she was feeling as well. After a while longer of sitting Kiany would say it was getting cold before asking if he wanted to stay longer or leave. Theo figured their time would end together after they got back to the dorms, so he would go for what was in front of him now. "I'd like to stay a bit longer, but if your getting too cold...you could always come closer to me again..." he would say with a blush as he used his free hand to scratch his cheek, keeping his head forward and his voice trailing towards the end.

Jan 30, 2018 4:43 PM

Kiany StHorts

She let go of his hand and moved slowly to be in front of Theo and then leaning her back with his chest "Is this ok?" She said nervous and blushing a little

@Shitsuji-Carty

Jan 30, 2018 5:01 PM

Theo Ryder

Without even a word she let go of his hand and slowly started to move in front of him, he wasn't sure what she was going to do until she started to lean her back against him. Smiling he would help her into position before wrapping his arms around her. "yeah....that's perfect." he would say as he was happy with everything right now, he wasn't sure what was making him or his heart feel this way though. Instead of focusing on that though he would simply let his mind go silent as the two enjoyed the view together while being so close.

Jan 30, 2018 5:11 PM

Kiany StHorts

She felt her heart beating crazily, but didn't really mind. She felt she could be like that with Theo for a long time. Then she realizes what may be causing her feeling, she though Do I like like him?! As to kiss him and all that?! No way! I wouldn't kiss my wolfs, that's just sick...

@Shitsuji-Carty

Jan 30, 2018 5:22 PM

Theo Ryder

Theo's heart would be beating loud enough for her to hear, even as he tried to keep himself calm. ahh its happening again, that ache in my chest, I thought I'd be happy just having her close to me...but it doesn't seem to be enough anymore.....Could it be?....no we've barely known each other for a day....yet still I feel close to her....ugh what do I think. mentally he would be going through a debate of things, though the expression on his face would remain unchanged. Like that the two would probably spend some time frozen like a picture as they battled their thoughts.

Pages (30) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »