Forums
Pages (30) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Jan 25, 2018 12:55 PM

Kiany StHorts

"O-oh, yeah I'm fine. Let's swim" She said this while starting to swim

Jan 25, 2018 1:40 PM

Theo Ryder

When Theo got concerned for her, she quickly brushed him off saying she was fine and wanted to swim. "ah okay....yeah let's swim." he would say before adjusting himself so he would float on his back, as he would float across the water he would try and speak to her more. "being able to float like this always helps put my mind at ease." he would say with a smile, he didn't want to make her uncomfortable, but he might have already failed that, or so he thought.

Jan 25, 2018 1:47 PM

Kiany StHorts

"It does?" She goes ahead and tries it

Jan 25, 2018 2:12 PM

Theo Ryder

He chuckled when she questioned whether or not it would feel like he described, then tried it herself. As she did he would speak again "heh it feels like I could become one with the water." he would say with a laugh wondering what she was thinking about

Jan 25, 2018 2:16 PM

Kiany StHorts

She kept silence while floating then said "Yeah, so calming"

Jan 25, 2018 2:42 PM

Theo Ryder

Theo was glad she thought the same as they floated together, before long he eventually would bump into and if she would let him, he would lock one of his arms with her. "did you know this is how otters sleep?" he would ask her sharing a random bit trivia knowledge he had.

Jan 25, 2018 2:47 PM

Kiany StHorts

"I can see why" smiles

Jan 25, 2018 3:02 PM

Theo Ryder

Theo would chuckle at her response as the two would continue to float in the water together. He didn't know how long they had been there, but he didn't really care either. "what are you thinking about Kiany?" he would ask her

Jan 25, 2018 3:10 PM

Kiany StHorts

Thins for a moment then says "Why when you get close to me I get so nervouse that I blush. You?"

Jan 25, 2018 3:25 PM

Theo Ryder

Theo was a bit surprised to hear her answer, and a bit worried. He didn't mean to make her feel nervous or uneasy, but for now he would simply answer her question. "me? I have been thinking, I'm glad I get to keep seeing you smile instead of frown." he would say being honest with her, even if it only caused to her to more nervous.

Jan 25, 2018 4:41 PM

Kiany StHorts

She blushes and gets underwater then get back up "You really are a nice person, saying sweet stuff like that..."

Jan 25, 2018 4:55 PM

Theo Ryder

Theo would smile and chuckle when he heard what she said "oh? Did my appearance make you think otherwise? Heh I get that a lot so no worries." Theo would then laugh a little more, before he would sneeze from a chill running down his back. Thinking they had probably been in the water long enough he would speak up "Hey, are you just about ready to get out of the water?"

Jan 25, 2018 4:59 PM

Kiany StHorts

She mumbles "Not really..." when he said about his appearance then said normally "Yeah, I think I'm good for today" She swim to the edge and got out, then like a dog, shake to get more dry

Jan 25, 2018 5:10 PM

Theo Ryder

Theo heard her mumble something but he couldn't make it out, but when he asked her if she was ready to get out of the water she clearly stated she was before swimming over to the edge of the lake and climbing out. He would follow shortly behind her, pausing for a moment as he watched her shake dry before he got out of the water. Once he was out of the water, he walk over to where he left his shirt and pick it up, though he wouldn't put it on right away, instead he would walk over to Kiany and offer it to her "wanna use it to dry yourself better before I do?" he would say casually

Jan 25, 2018 5:16 PM

Kiany StHorts

Shakes head slowly "I'm good, I wouldn't want to dirty it... But thanks" She smiled without energy

Jan 25, 2018 5:26 PM

Theo Ryder

Theo had offered her to use the shirt first, but instead she turned him down, thanking him for the offer. She then gave him a half hearted smile. One he could easily tell was different from before. "then I guess I'll just dirty it myself." he would say before using his shirt to dry himself off. When he finished He would then look at her again " do you wanna come with me back to the dorms to get out of our wet clothes?" he would ask as he put his shirt over his shoulder and then picked up his book from before.

Jan 25, 2018 5:28 PM

Kiany StHorts

She thought for a moment "Is he asking me to go to his room?! No, maybe just go together then to different rooms, yeah, that MUST be it. So say yes, casually, not to excited." She smiles and said "Sure thing"

Jan 25, 2018 5:33 PM

Theo Ryder

Theo would nod to her "alright let's go." he would say before he would start to lead the way back to the dorms.
Theo and Kiany leave the garden.

(I'll post on the lounge next)

Jan 25, 2018 10:13 PM

Elizabeth: Wandering around between the bushes and any weed accumulation.

"Slime! Come on, mr. slime, come here! I won't hurt you… too much!" she kept looking for a slime to capture.

Jan 26, 2018 4:21 AM

Kiany StHorts

She enters and sees another girl her. She gets close and says "What are you doing?" With a confuse face.

@NoHeart

Jan 26, 2018 3:08 PM

Elizabeth:

"I'm looking for a slime," she answered without stoping her search. "Even a little one… Haven't you seen any around?"

@linette
Modified by NoHeart, Jan 26, 2018 3:18 PM

Jan 26, 2018 3:21 PM

Kiany StHorts

Looks quickly and with a glance picks one up then says "Before I give it to you, what you want with it?"
@NoHeart

Jan 26, 2018 3:31 PM

Elizabeth:

"Wow! That was fast!" she stated amazed with shining eyes, before pondering. "Come with me!" she said picking the girl by the hand and dragging her at full speed to the classroom without giving her the right to say no.

Leaving toward the Classroom

Jan 29, 2018 2:53 AM

Mao:
“What a beautiful place i think i’ll spend a bit of time here”

Jan 29, 2018 8:30 AM

Mao:
-after a while of sketching for a bit-
*Starts singing a song*

“Merrily we fall
Out of line, out of line
I’d fall anywhere with you
I’m by your side

Swinging in the rain
Humming melodies
We're not going anywhere until we freeze

I’m not afraid, anymore
I’m not afraid

Forever is a long time
But I wouldn't mind spending it by your side

Carefully we're placed for our destiny
You came and you took this heart, and set it free
Every word you write or sing is so warm to me, so warm to me
I’m torn, I’m torn to be right where you are

I’m not afraid, anymore
I’m not afraid

Forever is a long time
Tell me everyday I get to wake up to that smile
I wouldn't mind it at all

You so know me
Pinch me gently
I can hardly breathe

Forever is a long, long time
Tell me everyday I get to wake up to that smile
I wouldn't mind it at all.”

Jan 29, 2018 10:25 AM

Dragryder, Raiores

Having stayed away from her for some time, Rai had already recovered and expected Kashi to have done with the same as he approached her. As he got closer, he could hear her. She was singing, covering the sound of his already quiet steps and breath. In no rush, Rai approached her slowly, making little to no noise at all. He then sat behind her with a smile on his face again as he watched her sing listened. Your voice, It's beautiful! He said in a friendly tone, letting her know he had come for her, as he hadn't made any noise earlier at all.

Jan 29, 2018 2:12 PM

Theo Ryder

Theo would walk to the garden with Kiany, "you look pretty in that dress Kiany." he would compliment her before they would have to begin their hike down to the lake side. Theo would try to stick close by her just in case they had a slip up while they were going down.
@linette

Jan 29, 2018 2:17 PM

Kiany StHorts

A little smile escape and showed in her face then said "Thanks... I know it might be not helpful for the hike but I did put boots on" She pointed to her feet "So... Theo... Do you have anyone you liked before coming here?"
@Shitsuji-Carty

Jan 29, 2018 2:28 PM

Theo Ryder

Seeing her smile would put Theo at ease, while the two walked and talked, at one point Kiany pointing out her boots. Theo would chuckle as she showed him "don't worry about, I'll be right here for you just in case." he would say as the two made their way. She would then ask if he had anyone he liked before coming to the institute, Theo would shake his head. "No I didn't really have time for dating before haha. What about you? Has the key to your heart already been stolen?" he would ask causally.

Jan 29, 2018 2:33 PM

Kiany StHorts

She thought for a long moment, then said "I think it has... But I'm not sure... Don't know how that feels like... Do you?" She said all this while walking and looking down but the last part, the question toward Theo, she looked at him.
@Shitsuji-Carty

Jan 29, 2018 2:45 PM

Mao:
She suddenly Saw Rai sit next to her
She blushed a little that he had heard her sing
“Thank you”

Jan 29, 2018 2:51 PM

Dragryder, Raiores

Rai smiled at Kashi's reaction as he moved s little closer to her. Are you better now? He had expected her to have recovered already already, but he'd never lose from asking, would he?

Jan 29, 2018 2:56 PM

Mao:
“Well i kinda cool off singing sooo i guess i feel a bit better”

Jan 29, 2018 2:56 PM

Theo Ryder

Theo would watch as she seemed to he lost in her thoughts. She would then give him and unsure answer, making him feel uneasy for some reason. "I-I can't say I have....I never really thought about it before my incident, but after it I just figured no one would want damaged goods." he would say with his usual smile as well, even though he was worried about something but he just wasn't sure what.

Jan 29, 2018 3:01 PM

Kiany StHorts

"Damaged goods?" She said confused and unsure of what he meant
@Shitsuji-Carty

Jan 29, 2018 3:08 PM

Theo Ryder

Kiany would question what he meant when he said damaged goods, putting his hand on her shoulder he would stop her for a moment. Then he would point out the scar on his face "yeah damaged goods. You've seen them all over me, nobody wants something that's already broken." he would say before starting to walk again, the breeze from the lake now hitting them as they were close.

Jan 29, 2018 3:09 PM

Dragryder, Raiores

Rai kept smiling brighter at Kashi, ensured she is fine now. That's great! He said as he put his hand on hers and smiled at her her again. I don't want you to worry about a thing. About Felix... Well, everything will be fine. Can you forget about all that happened earlier? He said, trying to comfort her of all worry she no longer had, worried it could just come back right at her.

Jan 29, 2018 3:12 PM

Mao:
But i did notice something....weird when i saw miyuki or more like i felt something weird....like..inside..me
Modified by _Ashie_, Jan 29, 2018 3:15 PM

Jan 29, 2018 3:13 PM

Kiany StHorts

She look at him directly in the eyes when he was explaining, when he finished and started to walk again she said loud enough for him to listen "You are the most beautiful person I have ever seen, that's why when I'm with you I get so nervous"
@Shitsuji-Carty

Jan 29, 2018 3:20 PM

Dragryder, Raiores

I see. Rai said as he faced the ground for a moment, but he quickly raised his head and smiled at Kashi. I-I mean... What sorta thing? Seems she had already Felix over Rai, but Felix was there before him anyway. He shouldn't have had his hopes up from the beginning. But for some reason, he still did. Even now, after all that, he still did.

Jan 29, 2018 3:27 PM

Mao:

“Im sorry for mentioning him i know you don’t like him”

Jan 29, 2018 3:31 PM

Theo Ryder

Theo would explain what he meant to Kiany, before he would start walking on his own again. As he did through Kiany said something that he truly didn't expect, it caused him to blush and freeze in his place. "I...that.....you....uhhh...." he was visibly flustered by her words and it took him a moment to regain his composure. "t-thank you..Kiany" was all he could say, as the two were next to each other, and he tried to hide his blushing smile.

Jan 29, 2018 3:33 PM

Kiany StHorts

She looked at him with small glances as they reached the edge of the lake. She put her stuff close to a tree and sat down. Then pat the place next to her inviting Theo to sit too.
@Shitsuji-Carty

Jan 29, 2018 3:33 PM

Dragryder, Raiores

No no, it's fine! I told you not to worry anymore, remember? Just... What about him? Rai let out a little laugh as to show everything was alright as he said.

Jan 29, 2018 3:37 PM

Mao
“Well i felt something weird the moment he came in
Something inside i can’t describe how it felts”

Jan 29, 2018 3:50 PM

Dragryder, Raiores

I understand... Rai replied in a sad tone, in a voice that didn't match the smile on his face at all.

Jan 29, 2018 3:55 PM

Theo Ryder

Theo would follow her to the water edge, after the two would go near a tree to put their things down. Kiany would sit down first patting the ground next to her for him to sit as well. Doing so he would clear his throat before trying to speak again. " how are you feeling?" he would ask her referring to the meal they just ate.

Jan 29, 2018 3:58 PM

Mao

“Im sorry”

Jan 29, 2018 4:05 PM

Kiany StHorts

"Yeah, I am. But just to be safe let me wait a bit more." She ks at the view
@Shitsuji-Carty

Jan 29, 2018 4:10 PM

Dragryder, Raiores

I'm no pretended, am I? Rai looked Kashihi and smiled, true to his heart this time. I'm sorry, I'll be more honest. I love you, Kashi, and to be honest, I'm scared the day may come when you'll have to make that choice, and you'd choose Felix over me. He said now, but he kept smiling, and was still happy, Kashi comforted him.

Pages (30) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »