New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (17) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jan 28, 2018 10:11 AM

May 2009
Jan 28, 2018 10:28 AM

May 2013
Theo Ryder

Theo would nod "yes, I was just thinking about you, do you still feel homesick?" he would ask her as he remembered how she felt before, he hoped he wasn't being insensitive bringing it up around others.
Jan 28, 2018 10:35 AM

May 2009
Kiany StHorts

"Well... I do, but with you I miss it less" She smiles "And how abiut you? Do you feel homesick still?"
Jan 28, 2018 10:42 AM

May 2013
Theo Ryder

Theo would smile back at her as he received a positive reaction. "heh I'm glad I can help, and me? No, not right now" he would say in reply to her question.
Jan 28, 2018 11:12 AM

May 2009
Jan 28, 2018 1:30 PM

Jul 2008
Elizabeth:

–– Flash backing ––

After the hand shake, she did a little lady-like courtesy. "I'm Elizabeth Fairchild, form the Kingdom, nice to meet you Theo Ryder and Cain… san" She pondered a little since she doesn't know Cain's family name.

Then, noticing the subtle blush on her new friend's face, so as the attempt to contain her smile, she agreed to join the guys. "If you don't mind our intrusion, we will gladly accept your offer," she told Theo as she offer the sit by his side to her new friend. As she went to take the one between her friend and Cain.

"And also, you don't need to contain yourself, Kiany. It's my treat for your help," she kept this little lady-like tone, until she adjusted her glasses giving this mad scientist look as she said, "your help will be of great help in the future, jeje," she giggled deviously, before going back to her lady-like behaivor.

-- Current time --

Listening to the conversation, she asked, "Home sick? Are you from the same country? Maybe the Empire? The Republic? The Kingdom? Could it be that you're childhood friends or the like?! Might it be that you two…?!!" Again, lost in her excitement, her lady-like mask disappeared, leaving the free and careless cheerful girl exposed.

@linette
My candies:
Jan 28, 2018 1:39 PM

May 2009
Kiany StHorts

"Oh, no. I lived close to the forest with my wolfs and my parents... Plus I don't recall ever meeting him... I would have remember" With those beautiful features...
Jan 28, 2018 1:51 PM

Jan 2017
Cain Armicanius

Cain would just keep quiet as Kiany and Theo talked; he didn’t want to interrupt their moment. He assumed that this was the Kiany they had been talking about before, and found this to be quite a…coincidence. He glanced a bit at the girl Kiany brought with her, Elizabeth, with a smile, but would quickly return his gaze to Theo and Kiany, who seemed to be closer than he’d thought.

After Elizabeth asked Kiany something though, Cain figured he might as well say something, even if he was barging in. ”You lived with wolves? That’s quite impressive. Anyhow, sorry to interrupt, but you’re Kiany StHorts, correct? We were just talking about you,” he wasn't sure if he told her just to let her know, or to see what her reaction would be, but nonetheless he said it.

@linette
^-^
Jan 28, 2018 2:02 PM

May 2009
Kiany StHorts

She got surprised and then blush a bit saying "Y-you were? What you guys said?"
Jan 28, 2018 2:02 PM

Jul 2008
Elizabeth:

"Oh, I see… That's amazing. I haven't seen an actual wolf in my life." She giggled, and seeing Cain finally saying something, she added, "And Cain, what about you? Are you also a family guy…? Which is your family name, by the way?"

@linette @Ernestly
My candies:
Jan 28, 2018 2:07 PM

May 2013
Theo Ryder

Elizabeth would introduce herself after Theo finished, and then accepted their offer to sit at the table with them. With all four of them Sitting down now Theo and Kiany would chat for a bit before the other two would join in commenting about her home. Elizabeth getting a little out of control with her imagination, before Kiany denied the possibility. "haha no we're not childhood friends or anything." he would say before motioning over a waitress if everyone else was ready to order. Cain would then mention how they were talking about Kiany earlier causing her to blush and ask what about. Theo would sigh quietly, but would wait to see what Cain would say before doing anything else. Elizabeth now asking Cain a question he would chuckle as the group got louder by the second
Shitsuji-CartyJan 28, 2018 2:29 PM
Jan 28, 2018 2:24 PM

Jan 2017
Cain Armicanius

”Well, it was definitely positive, but why don’t you ask Theo about that?” Cain responded to Kiany, smiling at her reaction. Elizabeth had also asked him a question, to which he would answer ”My family name? Armicanius, my apologies for not introducing myself.”

@linette @NoHeart
^-^
Jan 28, 2018 2:32 PM

May 2009
Jan 28, 2018 2:40 PM

May 2013
Theo Ryder

Theo would blush for but a second as the spot light was suddenly turned back on him and he tried to remember what he said before. "huh well I said you weren't one to let words bother you and that you are adventureous. I told him you had transformation magic, but I didn't say what kind."
Shitsuji-CartyJan 28, 2018 2:50 PM
Jan 28, 2018 2:47 PM

May 2009
Kiany StHorts

Her eyes sparkle when she saw Theo blush. Then she blushed and excited "You describe me so well" then smiles

@Ernestly
@NoHeart
linetteJan 28, 2018 2:58 PM
Jan 28, 2018 5:28 PM

Jul 2008
Elizabeth:

"You don't need to worr, nice to meet you, Cain Armicanius," she finished her introduction. Then, looking at the lovely pair, she decided to just try to talk with Cain instead. "Do you mind if I ask you about your magic, Cain?"

@Ernestly
My candies:
Jan 28, 2018 5:41 PM

Jan 2017
Cain Armicanius

”And nice to meet you as well, Elizabeth Fairchild.“ Cain said, though it was all very lighthearted, he hardly seemed to take the formalities seriously. ”You want to know about my magic, eh? Well, I do mind, but,” he paused, as though contemplating his options, before coming to a decision ”Ah, might as well. I think it’s better if I show you instead. Do you have anything with you that you don’t mind getting ruined? Anything will do,” he said, and he meant it. Even a scrap of paper could be used.

@NoHeart
^-^
Jan 28, 2018 5:51 PM

May 2013
Theo Ryder

"oh? well I'm glad you think so." he would say back to his normal nonchalant self. Looking at the other two talking, he got curious when Elizabeth asked Cain about his power, not even Theo had asked about that yet.
Jan 28, 2018 5:51 PM

Jul 2008
Elizabeth:

After thinking about it, she took something out of a little pocket purse, "Then what about this?" she asked, showing something that would made anyone scared, not for what it was, but because of the fact that she didn't mind ruining it: A big gold coin… Enough to pay the dinner of the four people at the table, and she might still get a little gold coin in the change.

@Ernestly
My candies:
Jan 28, 2018 5:53 PM

May 2009
Kiany StHorts

She looks at them, sometimes glancing a quick look at Theo.
Jan 28, 2018 6:00 PM

Jan 2017
Cain Armicanius

Cain would give a slight, confused smile, and then laugh a bit. He was surprised by this, not because it was valuable, but because it defeated the purpose of the item. ”Well, that’s already “ruined,” “ he’d say, the shock having worn off and turned to amusement. ”Do you have anything that isn’t made of gold?”

@NoHeart
^-^
Jan 28, 2018 6:11 PM

Jul 2008
Elizabeth:

"Oh! I see," she laughed and showed her tongue cutely. "Then, what about this?" She saved the coin and took out a piece of paper from the purse. It was a note that reads [Ojou-sama, please be careful and do nothing idiotic while you are abroad. Maka.]

@Ernestly
My candies:
Jan 28, 2018 6:24 PM

Jan 2017
Cain Armicanius

”Well, didn’t you ruin the surprise,” Cain sighed, taking the note, smirking slightly at what was written, but he didn’t mention it. Instead, he tapped the note lightly and turned it to gold in clear view of Elizabeth, but subtly enough that people who weren’t looking out for it wouldn’t see. He handed it back to Elizabeth, and it would stay that way.”It’s probably useless to you now, but you can keep it. Now, would you be so gracious as to tell me what your magic is?” He asked, his tone sarcastic but not rude.

@NoHeart
^-^
Jan 28, 2018 6:28 PM

May 2009
Kiany StHorts

Got surprised and thinks I-it turned into gold?!
Jan 28, 2018 6:33 PM

May 2013
Theo Ryder

As Theo watched the quick exchange from coin to paper he thought it was curious, but let him continue. Then when Cain took the piece of paper into his hand and tapped it, it would turn to gold. "wow, don't see that every day." Theo would comment not even realising he was saying it out loud. He would then turn his attention towards Elizabeth curious if she would share her magic as well.
Jan 28, 2018 6:44 PM

Jul 2008
Elizabeth:

"Oh, alchemical transformation magic," she stated, observing the now gold foil, pondering with lower voice and a serious tone, "and a fire/earth based a that…" She breathed deeply, and took up the golden sheet with both hands. "Thanks for that demonstration. About my power…" She began to bend the gold sheet bare handed, though there was some level of fire magic involved, until it became a little star.

And in the middle of the star, a little magic circle appeared, releasing fire magic from it. And from the circle, a little burning bird came flyng. "I'm a fire summoner, and my little friend is Suzaku," she said as the bird landed on Cain's head. "He says: Nice to meet you." She giggled as the bird tweeted.

@Ernestly
My candies:
Jan 28, 2018 6:53 PM

May 2009
Kiany StHorts

"That is pretty..." Her stomach growls, and she blushes "Sorry... haven't eaten at all... Elizabeth do you mind if we do a rain-check for the cheesecake? I don't think that would do much..."
linetteJan 28, 2018 6:58 PM
Jan 28, 2018 6:56 PM

Jan 2017
Cain Armicanius

”I see, well, nice to meet you too. Now here’s hoping that he’s not burning me right now,” Cain said. It was an impressive display, and though the bird being on fire was something to worry about, he made no attempts to get it to leave. It didn’t even occur to him. He was taking this in a very cheerful manner. He let out a quiet laugh after hearing Kiany. ""You should probably listen to Kiany though,"

@NoHeart
^-^
Jan 28, 2018 7:00 PM

Jul 2008
Elizabeth:

[b]"Then let's go together,"[b] she said standing up and offering her a hand, "I'm also looking to see what sweets there are to chose," she smiled. "Sorry, guys. But we'll be back in a second," she giggled.

Susaku just snuggled on Cain's hair.
My candies:
Jan 28, 2018 7:08 PM

May 2009
Kiany StHorts

"Alright then" Goes with Elizabeth
Jan 28, 2018 7:08 PM

May 2013
Theo Ryder

Theo would watch with awe as the girl bent the small golden foil into a star before making a bird like creature appear. She said she was a fire summoner and the birds name was Suzaku. The bird went and landed in Cain's hair, prompting him to make a joke about it. When Kiany said she didn't think sweets would fill her up, only Theo probably knew what she meant after their lunch together. But for now Theo would just wait to what would happen.
Jan 28, 2018 7:14 PM

May 2009
Kiany StHorts

Reaches and looks at the whole cheesecake and the mouth gets watery "C-could I get the whole thing?" Eyes sparkle
Jan 28, 2018 7:17 PM

Jul 2008
Elizabeth:

Once near the sweets table in the inside part of the café…

"Okay, let's see…," she pondered looking at Kiany, "Yes, if that's what you want? Oh! You don't need to answer this question, but I'm a little curious. Can you eat chocolate? I mean, because of your transformation…" Her glasses were showing that curious maniac shine again.

@linette
My candies:
Jan 28, 2018 7:19 PM

May 2009
Kiany StHorts

She nods with watery mouth and eyes fixed on the cheesecake "I'm human... Maybe transform no..."
Jan 28, 2018 7:30 PM

Jul 2008
Elizabeth:

"Oh! I see. Then lets take it to the cashier." She giggled, before adding in a quiet voice, "And also… Would you want to take something for Theo? I think he would be happy if you give him something. Though I don't know if he likes sweets." She laughed showing her tongue again.

"Then I'll take a chocolate tart, a strawberry cheesecake, and a honey cake," she took what she wanted as she let Kyani think about what she just told her.
My candies:
Jan 28, 2018 7:32 PM

May 2009
Kiany StHorts

Got out of the trance and blushed a bit "Um... Maybe a lemon one? Looks a Elizabeth
@NoHeart
linetteJan 28, 2018 7:39 PM
Jan 28, 2018 7:42 PM

Jul 2008
Elizabeth:

"Then a Lemon cake would be." She smiled gently as she picked up a expensive cherry icecream cup from within an ice magic circle.

They took everything to the cashier, where Elizabeth added the beverage order:

"I want an Azalea tea with a slide of lemon, please. Then, what do you want Kiany? And what should we invite the guys…?" she asked.
My candies:
Jan 28, 2018 7:44 PM

May 2009
Kiany StHorts

"Um, 4 bottles of water please... Theo already had tea... Cain didn't have... So one tea?
@NoHeart
Jan 28, 2018 7:52 PM

Jul 2008
Elizabeth:

"I see, then a golden lotus tea with cream and cynamon, she ordered for Cain, before asking her friend about Theo: "But are you sure, it would be enough with what he has left?"

@linette
My candies:
Jan 28, 2018 7:55 PM

May 2009
Jan 28, 2018 8:02 PM

Jul 2008
Elizabeth:

"Okay," She smiled gently. " Then which would he like?"

@linette
My candies:
Jan 28, 2018 8:03 PM

May 2009
Jan 28, 2018 8:19 PM

Jul 2008
Elizabeth:

She giggle at the answer.

"A classic one, eh?" She smiled and ordered. "A black tea with lemon, please."

With the order done, she paid with the big gold coin, receiving back four small gold coins, three big silver coins and two big cupper coins as change; so as the help of one of the waiters to carry the order to the table. The beverages, took few minutes to arrive after that.

"We are back, did you miss us?" she stated to the guys, followed by Kiany and the waiter.

@Shitsuji-Carty @Ernestly @linette
My candies:
Jan 28, 2018 8:22 PM

May 2009
Kiany StHorts

Sits again and the waiter puts her full tart of cheesecake and her 4 bottles of water "Thanks" Then the waiter gives Theo a piece of lemon cake and black tea. "Hope you like it..."
@NoHeart
linetteJan 28, 2018 8:27 PM
Jan 28, 2018 8:36 PM

May 2013
Theo Ryder

Theo would watch as the women would return with the help of some waiters. Sitting back down there were a few different types of desserts served. Some had gotten tea, and when one was served to Theo would smile " why wouldn't we? Hehe thanks for the tea." he'd say the first part with a playful tone.
Jan 28, 2018 8:38 PM

Jul 2008
Elizabeth:

After the waiter put the rest of the order in the table, placing the golden lotus tea with cream and cynamon, before Cain and the three cakes and ice cream before Elizabeth.

"I pick three cakes, would you want one, Cain?" she asked placing the chocolate tart, the strawberry cheesecake, and the honey cake before him, as she began to eat the cherry ice cream. "Soooo sweeeeettt!! Do you want to taste it, Kiany?!" she asked taking some with the spoon and driving it to Kiany's mouth. "Say "AH!"" She giggled.

@Ernestly
NoHeartJan 28, 2018 8:52 PM
My candies:
Jan 28, 2018 8:41 PM

May 2009
Kiany StHorts

Takes the bite then says "It is good" She smiles then looks at Theo "And the cake, don't forget it" When she was going to get it closer to Theo she accidentally hits the cup of tea and it lands on Theo. She gets shock and panic "Ah! S-sorry!" Picks a napkin and start to clean him, then notice she is touching him and panics again stopping "Ahhh, sorry!!!!"
@NoHeart
Jan 28, 2018 8:44 PM

Jul 2008
Elizabeth:

"Seems like I'm interrupting," she mumbled and kept eating the ice cream by herself, enjoying the romantic comedy before her.
NoHeartJan 28, 2018 8:51 PM
My candies:
Jan 28, 2018 8:50 PM

Jan 2017
Cain Armicanius

Recognizing the golden lotus tea, and therefore a pun of sorts, Cain smiled. He’d join Elizabeth on the sidelines, not wanting to have an effect on the situation at hand.

^-^
Jan 28, 2018 8:53 PM

May 2013
Theo Ryder

Theo would watch as Elizabeth would talk about the different kind of cakes she had gotten, eventually offering one to Cain. She would then have Kiany try a bite off her fork. After trying it and Liking it, Kiany went to share some with Theo, but as she reached over she accidentally hit his cup of tea and knocked it into his lap. "owwww that was hot, Kiany, Kiany its okay just stop." he would say as he got up from his chair with a pained expression. "I hope you all don't mind me taking off, I'd like to get some dry clothes on." he would say and if no one would stop him, he would leave the area.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (17) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Theo and Kiany's Journey ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

linette - Sep 21, 2018

1485 by Shitsuji-Carty »»
Nov 14, 2022 6:19 AM

» Institute -Laundry-

linette - Jan 30, 2018

34 by linette »»
Feb 27, 2019 1:08 PM

» Market Place ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sakura_megami - Jan 26, 2018

447 by linette »»
Sep 21, 2018 9:56 AM

Sticky: » Institute's Registration -Character's Creation- ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sakura_megami - Jan 20, 2018

400 by frogoten »»
Sep 14, 2018 9:40 PM

» Institution -Garden- ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sakura_megami - Jan 21, 2018

1477 by Zelda102 »»
Sep 14, 2018 9:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.