Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (17) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Feb 2, 2018 11:27 AM

May 2009
Garrett Iwa

"What a coincidence, I guess you would had this same tattoo if you came from my village." He smiles then said "Amazing, it must look really pretty."
Feb 2, 2018 11:44 AM

Dec 2013
Annalise Revaris

"I would assume so." She said. "Hmm... why don't we go somewhere, so I can show you how it looks?... perhaps you can show me a bit of your power technique as well?" She asked, now suddenly feeling an odd urged to see Garrett's power in action, which was a bit confusing since she'd never felt an urge like that before.
Feb 2, 2018 11:48 AM

May 2009
Garrett Iwa

"Sure, where would be a good location?" He asked her
Feb 2, 2018 11:59 AM

Dec 2013
Annalise Revaris

"Oh... umm... to be honest... I really don't know. I've only been to the lounge, my room, the laundry spot due to reasons... " she paused thinking about that event with Hiro before she continued. "And eh well cafeteria and out here with you. Not familiar with the rest of the place."
Annalise crossed her arms and thought a bit.
"Perhaps if it's fine with you, we can simply go exploring a bit?"
Feb 2, 2018 12:08 PM

May 2009
Garrett Iwa

"Seems reasonable" He stands up and offer her his arm so she could grab it for them to start walking "Shall we?"
Feb 2, 2018 12:25 PM

Dec 2013
Annalise Revaris

Annalise looked up at Garrett, a bit confused before realizing what he was doing. "Oh.. pardon me.." she said as she grabbed on to his arm while she stood up. "Not used to this much. I tend to... intimidate most... so someone doing this to me is pretty new." She stated. "So off we go then?"

(Don't know where to make em head to.. so.. suggestions? xD)
Feb 2, 2018 12:30 PM

May 2009
(eh... Rooftop or garden really. Can be classroom too?)
Feb 2, 2018 12:37 PM

Dec 2013
(Hmm I guess we can head to garden. I mean, would be easier for Garrett if he had some natural rocks around to use after all ... right? xD)
Feb 4, 2018 5:18 PM

Jul 2008
After ordering and being served…

"So are you still reluctant to become the third prince's fiancee?" Sylphiette asked with an unreadable smile.

"I just don'tbwant to think about those things," Elizabeth answered sipping her chocolate. "And my father once said that, he won't approve any proposal for me, unless the guy in question could reach his level… And that that applies to nobles too."

"But what about Royalty?"

Elizabeth just sipped her chocolate nervously, driving Sylphiette to giggle at the acquired information.
My candies:
Feb 4, 2018 6:02 PM

Jan 2017
Cain Armicanius

Cain would once more wander in an attempt to see more of the institute, but he ended up back at the Cafe. One of the only places he had actually been to before. It's nice and all, but I really think I should see other places, might as well make the most of it though~ he thought, looking around for anyone new he could bother talk to. And, as it just so happened, it seemed Elizabeth was here also, as well as another girl. He'd wave at Elizabeth before approaching the pair. "Elizabeth! Never thought I'd see you again so soon, as I said before, it must be fate," Cain said, the last part only slightly jokingly. He then suddenly seemed to become aware of Elizabeth's companion. "Excuse me for interrupting. May I know your friend's name?"

@NoHeart
^-^
Feb 4, 2018 6:49 PM

Jul 2008
"It's been a while, Cain," she greeted the guy giggling at his words. "She is Sylphiette Evergarden," she introduced her friend. "And he is Cain Armanius."

"Nice to meet you, Cain Armanius. " Slyphiette placed her hand on her chest and made a little nod to finish the light introduction. It was hard to say, but despite that she also looked like a noble girl, there was something off about her.

@Ernestly
My candies:
Feb 4, 2018 7:03 PM

Jan 2017
Cain Armicanius

”Sylphiette Evergarden, eh? Pleasure to meet you,” Cain responded, with a quick casual nod of his own. The girl looked like a noble, more so than Elizabeth did, in fact, but now that he thought about it, he could see Elizabeth as one as well. There was something…off about Sylphiette, but he couldn't see what exactly that was. Oh well, it didn't bother him much; he saw something off or suspicious in everyone. ”If you don't mind me asking, how do you two know each other? I'd guess you aren't too unfamiliar with each other,” Cain hadn't seen them really in conversation, so he figured it was fine to ask something. He did want to know a bit more about Sylphiette after all.

@NoHeart
^-^
Feb 4, 2018 7:20 PM

Jul 2008
"I'm Elizabeth's guardian…" Sylphiette began

"She is Leo's… Leonard Sebastian Kaizer's, third prince of the Empire, confident!" Elizabeth interrupted. "And we met when I kind of followed my father on a business trip to the Empire..."

"She hided herself in a suitcase and when her father found her, they were already too far from the Kingdom's capital as to send her back… If I remember correctly." Slyphiette giggled.

Elizabeth tried to suspiciously avoid Cain's sight, remembering that event.

"By the way, Armanius, have you heard about the event that the school is holding? It might be a little sudden, but it might be of help to get more people helping us."

"Yes! Are you free, perhaps?" Elizabeth jumped at the change of topic.

@Ernestly
My candies:
Feb 4, 2018 7:38 PM

Jan 2017
Cain Armicanius

”Well, both of those sound like very impressive positions. And Elizabeth, hiding in the suitcase, really?” he paused, as if he disapproved, but this changed very quickly into a more jubilant, slightly teasing, expression ”I like how you think~”
Sylphiette and Elizabeth mentioned the event, Cain wouldn't take any time to consider other options; immediately accepting. ”Free? Of course I am! If you're suggesting I join you, I'd have to say yes,”

@NoHeart
^-^
Feb 4, 2018 7:53 PM

Jul 2008
"Really?!" both girls answered at the same time. Though their expressions were totally opposite. At one side Elizabeth was radiating happiness, while at the other, Sylphiette's poker face failed for a, instant to show some unexpected surprice.

"Well, then we need to inform the school," Sylphiette stated with her unreadable smile back in her face.

"I'll do it! They said they will sent a blue bird to informs us of our turn, right? Then I'll sent Suzaku in exchange," Elizabeth said cherfull of finally being able to use her beloved magic for something usefull for the first time since she arrived to school. "Suzaku, tell the teacher about our new team member!"

Suzaku tweed and flew away.

@Ernestly

@Sakura_megami
My candies:
Feb 6, 2018 4:31 AM

Dec 2013
Annalise Revaris

She arrived here with Garrett, starting to lightly pull him along as she began to walk slightly faster than him. "Come on, it's been like forever that I last had something sweet." She said with a slightly excited tone.
Feb 6, 2018 8:32 AM

May 2009
Garrett Iwa

He chuckles seen her so excited toward something sweet. He look at the desert and ask for a peanut-butter one. "What would you like?"
Feb 6, 2018 9:01 AM

Dec 2013
Annalise Revaris

Annalise looked at the selection of sweets they currently had. "Hmm..." she thought about it as her eyes quickly jumped from one sweet to the next. Finally it seemed she decided as she finally spoke up. "The warm chocolate brownie one with the ice cream scoop on it." She said with an eager tone in her voice.
Feb 6, 2018 9:13 AM

May 2009
Garrett Iwa

He paid after requesting two glasses of water. Then took it to a table and place them. Then waited for Annalise to sit before he did.
Feb 6, 2018 10:35 AM

Dec 2013
Annalise Revaris

"I know it's you being courteous and all... but you have to give me a chance to buy something for you at times too." Annalise said as she sat down. "Kinda feel like I've taken advantage of your company, since you got us the tea as well earlier." She said. "But Ehm... thank you."
Feb 6, 2018 10:45 AM

May 2009
Garrett Iwa

He chuckles then said "Fair enough, next time for sure."
Feb 6, 2018 11:01 AM

Dec 2013
Annalise Revaris

"Good. If you do this again though.. you'll be in a heap of trouble with me." Annalise said while giving Garrett a playful glare before laughing a little.
Feb 6, 2018 11:09 AM

May 2009
Garrett Iwa

He smiled and nod, then began to eat. The taste was new to him but he loved the mix of sweet with salty. He had eaten peanuts but not with something sweet, in his face you could see that it definitely tasted great.
Feb 6, 2018 7:39 PM

Dec 2013
Annalise Revaris

Annalise proceeded to eat her own sweet, immediately showing a face of pure bliss as soon as she tasted it. Eating sweets was something she rarely did, using it only as a treat for herself once in a blue moon, so she was obviously enjoying this dessert. "Mm...~" was the sound of her content from that first bite.
Feb 6, 2018 8:03 PM

May 2009
Garrett Iwa

He chuckles when hearing her enjoy her dessert, then ask her "Would you mind if I taste it?"
Feb 6, 2018 8:15 PM

Jan 2017
Cain Armicanius

Cain smiled at the girls’ responses, watching as Elizabeth summoned and sent away the bird from before. ”So, the event, eh? I know it's a scavenger hunt, but I'm guessing that's not all there is to it. Do you happen to know any more about it?” he questioned, and it was a bit of an inexplicit way of saying that he was kind of clueless about this. Not completely mind you, just mostly.

@NoHeart
(Real sorry for no posts yesterday (I've got excuses (I'm not going to use them though)) it shouldn't happen again)
^-^
Feb 6, 2018 9:11 PM

Dec 2013
Annalise Revaris

"Hmm?" Annalise looked at Garrett. "Sure, by all means." She said as she used her spoon to separate a small piece of the brownie, ensuring there was also a bit of ice cream on it. She then would lift her spoon up. "Come on, have a taste." She said as she waited for Garrett to eat the piece she had on her spoon.
Feb 6, 2018 9:15 PM

May 2009
Garrett Iwa

He hesitate but finally took the bite. It was a similar taste from the one of the Cafeteria, which made him say Mmmm.
Feb 6, 2018 9:19 PM

Dec 2013
Annalise Revaris

Annalise smirked a little seeing Garrett hesitate a little at first. After he did eat the piece though he seemed to enjoy it which made Annalise smile. "Good? I think it's pretty delicious, but there's a more fancier version that I prefer. Perhaps... I can make it for you some time?" She said with a playful wink. "I mean, if you're up to accepting something made by me that is."
Feb 6, 2018 9:29 PM

May 2009
Garrett Iwa

He nod then said "I bet it would taste even better" Kept eating his dessert.
Feb 6, 2018 10:04 PM

Dec 2013
Annalise Revaris

"Heh. Now that's just trying to flatter me, silly." She said as she then continued to eat her dessert.
Feb 6, 2018 10:06 PM

May 2009
Feb 6, 2018 10:50 PM

Dec 2013
Annalise Revaris

She finished eating her dessert as well, ensuring not even a crumb was left on her plate. "Mm.. that was good. So from here we shall have ourselves a small walk, yes?"
Feb 7, 2018 8:08 AM

May 2009
Feb 7, 2018 1:31 PM

Dec 2013
(Sorry for not replying till now. Been extremely busy today)

Annalise Revaris

"You know... on my way to this place I remember having crossed a market. What do you think? Interested in checking it out?" She asked him before she took a drink of her water.
Feb 7, 2018 1:46 PM

May 2009
Feb 7, 2018 2:45 PM

Dec 2013
Annalise Revaris

"When would you be up for it? Have any other stuff to take care of or are you free to go exploring with me?" She asked.
Feb 7, 2018 2:51 PM

May 2009
Garrett Iwa

"Sure, oh, hmmm... How about we meet at the Lounge after an hour? I should really write everything or I might forget some details... Is that alright with you?"
Feb 7, 2018 2:54 PM

Dec 2013
Annalise Revaris

"That's perfectly fine. Gives me a small bit to freshen myself up as well." She responded. "An hour it is then."
Feb 7, 2018 3:00 PM

May 2009
Garrett Iwa

He stands "Do we part ways here or on the Lounge?"
Feb 7, 2018 3:04 PM

Dec 2013
Annalise Revaris

"We can accompany each other to the lounge if you'd like." She said as she stood up as well. If Garrett agreed to continue to the lounge together, Annalise would walk over next to him, automatically taking a hold of his arm as she had grown use to walking around with him like that.
Feb 7, 2018 3:11 PM

May 2009
Garrett Iwa

He nods while smiling, then walked with Annalise to the Lounge.
Feb 7, 2018 5:28 PM

Jul 2008
"According to what a teacher told us, we will have to fight fairies at the garden" Sylphiette informed Cain.

"But that's the only thing we know," Elizabeth shrugged. "But at least, it is not a race."

"Seems that the school went with a turn-system," Sylphiette added.

@Ernestly
(Don't worry, it is not as if I could log early, neither stay for long...)
My candies:
Feb 7, 2018 6:29 PM

Jan 2017
Cain Armicanius

Cain’s interest was obviously piqued at Sylphiette’s information, particularly when she mentioned fighting. ”A fight? Well, I guess it would be best if we knew each other's strengths there a bit more. More specifically, we should know each other's magic. I already know Elizabeth’s, as she does mine, so I'll ask you, Evergarden, if you'd be willing to tell me,” Cain said, essentially asking Sylphiette what her magic was, and keeping with her last-name basis, though his manner remained very casual.

@NoHeart
^-^
Feb 7, 2018 7:25 PM

Jul 2008
"Strengthening magic," Sylphiette answered, "I'm good at close combat, but that's all." She sipped her tea. "Now, what about yours, I'll also need to know… If you don't mind."

@Ernestly
My candies:
Feb 7, 2018 7:55 PM

Jan 2017
Cain Armicanius

”Of course. I turn things into gold, but that's the extent of it,” Cain replied, expressing curiosity at Sylphiette’s claim of being good at combat. ”You're good at close combat, you say? That makes me wonder, how much experience do the both of you have in combat?” he asked, bringing some of the attention back to Elizabeth.

@NoHeart
^-^
Feb 7, 2018 8:15 PM

Jul 2008
"I have confidence in myself, but now that you ask that…" Sylphiette turned to see Elizabeth too.

Noticing the preasure over her, Elizabeth stated overly confident with her chest out, "I have destroyed lots of clay training dolls! I even destroyed one golem that my father summoned to practice!!"

"I see," Sylphiette kept her poker smile.

"I have also read many books un the subject!" Elizabeht kept trying to show off.

"Oh! That reminds me, Arm… Am… Argi… Mmm…" Sylphiette pondered a second, "what is the length of your power, Cain? How fast can you cast it? And is there anything you requiere to apply it?"

@Ernestly
My candies:
Feb 7, 2018 8:50 PM

Jan 2017
Cain Armicanius

”Confidence isn't always a good way to measure things, but I'll “trust” you two on this,” Cain commented, with a slight teasing doubt in his voice, smiling as Elizabeth listed her experiences, numbered as they were.
”Struggling now, are we?” Cain teased, smirking slightly after seeing Sylphiette resort to using his first name after having problems with his last. ”Ah, yes, the details of my power. The size limitations on it is one meter, in all directions. I can cast it nearly instantly. I can't apply it to people, and I have to be in physical contact with the object, unless the item in question is mine. I can't hold it for too long unless, again, the item is mine,” He'd explain, having memorized all of these things a good while ago, having studied it rather extensively. ”Any other questions?
^-^
Feb 7, 2018 9:00 PM

Jul 2008
Sylphiette thought for few minutes before asking, "Can you modify the form or the extent of the transmutation? Like turning just parts of the object as to get specific shapes out of it? Let say, getting gold needles out of a rock boulder? or transform smock into gold dust?"

@Ernestly
NoHeartFeb 7, 2018 9:15 PM
My candies:
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (17) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Theo and Kiany's Journey ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

linette - Sep 21, 2018

1485 by Shitsuji-Carty »»
Nov 14, 2022 6:19 AM

» Institute -Laundry-

linette - Jan 30, 2018

34 by linette »»
Feb 27, 2019 1:08 PM

» Market Place ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sakura_megami - Jan 26, 2018

447 by linette »»
Sep 21, 2018 9:56 AM

Sticky: » Institute's Registration -Character's Creation- ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sakura_megami - Jan 20, 2018

400 by frogoten »»
Sep 14, 2018 9:40 PM

» Institution -Garden- ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sakura_megami - Jan 21, 2018

1477 by Zelda102 »»
Sep 14, 2018 9:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.