Forum Settings
Forums

Mini game v.8: Call of Duty Mafia | Game End: Freedom!

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (62) « First ... « 60 61 [62]
Feb 3, 2018 1:09 PM

Dec 2016
@osieorb18

Concerning Ignore feature: I do it here too, but only when I'm trying to ISO people. Mainly because Ctrl-f still takes forever if the person in question is talked about a lot. (Though it does turn into perma-ignore when playing games and I end up having to keep track of what I have actually read.)

Concerning my notes: I play on two websites: here and Mafia Universe. (Though I did play a game on Mafia Scum once, though I wouldn't repeat that experience for a while) My proper, actual notes are on the Sticky Notes program on my computer so are only accessible to myself. The rules of both website would allow this, especially the ones here which say that notes cannot be public on MAL.

Tables, on the other hand, are mainly to see patterns in behaviour which are much easier seen in the form of tables: the vote count patterns. This behaviour has been encouraged over on Mafia Universe (I've used it in most of my games over there and at least two others have done the same) and this was the first time I did it on MAL.

Most of my issues over your post against them was because I thought the reason you said it was because you were trying to cover up something I wrote in those two posts which would catch the scum team. Seeing your actual reason, it is much less malicious than I thought it was, so I apologise for jumping to conclusions.

Don't worry: Shin talked to me about his brother and it made me feel a bit better, but I hope he has realised what his behaviour meant to me at the time.

So, thank you for the explanation and apology osie. (Also: that long post was comedy gold at points)
ScarletCelestialFeb 3, 2018 1:17 PM
Feb 3, 2018 1:16 PM

Dec 2016
Moral of this game: don't lie as Town.

(Follows morals such as: don't modgame (Sweet War), if possible, do real time interactions (Fate Minimash), carrying a game as scum is HARD (Waking Life aka @osieorb18 Yeah I can sympathise aka Mafia may be a game but stress is certainly not))
Feb 3, 2018 1:20 PM

Oct 2011
osieorb18 said:
Phraze said:
that summary of frustration is the norm in this site btw. could be affected by the lying. it defo didnt help that u posted commands to the mod with "Open Crate" since we take that kind of communication srsly. and ofc, Last followed suit with his gladiating since it was deemed ok... ur a bad example =.=

Yeah, I don't get that. I mean, scum is going to lie, in fact, they are inherently going to lie about what they were told by the mod. Should scum strictly follow their roles and mod-given false claims? That seems crazy, especially when town doesn't do that.
if ur always truthful as town, it makes it harder for when u roll scum. some ppl play with future games in consideration. and idk.. Denja seems to have a thing for lying as town. lol

Feb 3, 2018 1:22 PM

Jul 2016
ScarletCelestial said:
Moral of this game: don't lie as Town.

(Follows morals such as: don't modgame (Sweet War), if possible, do real time interactions (Fate Minimash), carrying a game as scum is HARD (Waking Life aka @osieorb18 Yeah I can sympathise aka Mafia may be a game but stress is certainly not))

I am pretty much taking Ibuprofen at least every couple of days at some point in the day for headaches due to stress. Better than getting on harder stuff.

But yeah, if town had lied half as much this game, I probably wouldn't have had nearly as much of a chance to win.
Had I the heavens’ embroidered cloths,
Enwrought with golden and silver light,
The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
Of night and light and the half light,
I would spread the cloths under your feet:
But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

- WB Yeats
Feb 3, 2018 1:24 PM

Jul 2016
Phraze said:
osieorb18 said:

Yeah, I don't get that. I mean, scum is going to lie, in fact, they are inherently going to lie about what they were told by the mod. Should scum strictly follow their roles and mod-given false claims? That seems crazy, especially when town doesn't do that.
if ur always truthful as town, it makes it harder for when u roll scum. some ppl play with future games in consideration. and idk.. Denja seems to have a thing for lying as town. lol

Answers a different question, lol. But while town does not always have to be truthful, it should be more default than what I saw here, which was madness.
Had I the heavens’ embroidered cloths,
Enwrought with golden and silver light,
The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
Of night and light and the half light,
I would spread the cloths under your feet:
But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

- WB Yeats
Feb 3, 2018 1:35 PM

Oct 2011
osieorb18 said:
Phraze said:

Answers a different question, lol. But while town does not always have to be truthful, it should be more default than what I saw here, which was madness.
hmm.. I mean that town dont see it a bad thing to lie. besides catching scum it allows them leeway for future use. heard stories of town lying about their role to lynch scum before. the only thing I probs agree on is that the ratio of lies vs truth was scumsided.

Feb 3, 2018 5:58 PM

Sep 2016
@osieorb18
I don't deserve it but I thank you nonetheless xD
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Jan 4, 2023 7:58 AM

Jul 2009
:<

I was browsing through my old pm's when I saw message from removed user. Got here too find out Abu deleted his profile. rip
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (62) « First ... « 60 61 [62]

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.