Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 18, 2018 9:03 PM

Jun 2012
More knowledge about the other world this time and more contemplation as to what direction to choose for the future. A good volume as a prelude to be a hero again, this book.

Yasuo's magic training didn't improve a bit with his training and his uptake of learning the fundamentals is particularly not good either. Though it seems he got an aptitude to be a cleric type, merely a support while Diana took on the fighting. But it's nice to see that he's motivated to become a hero.

A new emissary Khalija, and her opinion that accepting hero to their world is interesting as well as it would bring more conflict, a perfect reasoning of a holy knight with a rectitude behavior(at the surface at least) to disregard help from an outlier when the problems is of their own source. Her teasing attitude makes her kinda cute for a young knight, and her display of flusteredness is elegant somewhat.

This volume also imparted as a lot of technological weapons from Ante Land, and all Khalija's main objective to erase her guilt. Honestly, Marfik is too cool if you think about it, and I agree that it's too inefficient to raise an individual's power, it's more suitable for assassination purposes.

And there is the short glimpse of a heroic Yasuo!! I would say he's now at 20% in reliability.

Shouko being a Shii was a bit unexpected and because of jealousy(LOL), and her stalking tendency is a bit outrageous. But her courage at the end make her more likable to me somehow. I'm kinda looking forward to her upcoming interactions with Yasuo. It's time for Yasuo to get used to this as a harem protagonist. A hero means getting a harem right?

A bit progress with Nodoka and Diana are also credited, guess next time or sooner, Nodoka might become a hero herself as well and Diana ranked up again. And Diana's reaction to Shouko's confession was better than I imagined XD.
Jan 19, 2018 2:24 PM

Feb 2016
Really liked the volume, really liked Khalija, i hope she'll be a main character from now on.....

cant wait for volume 3.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yuusha no Segare Volume 4 Discussion

Zaphkiel_El_Rem - Nov 13, 2020

0 by Zaphkiel_El_Rem »»
Nov 13, 2020 12:14 AM

Poll: » Yuusha no Segare Volume 3 Discussion

Zaphkiel_El_Rem - Aug 13, 2018

0 by Zaphkiel_El_Rem »»
Aug 13, 2018 7:26 AM

Poll: » Yuusha no Segare Volume 1 Discussion

Zaphkiel_El_Rem - Jun 12, 2017

0 by Zaphkiel_El_Rem »»
Jun 12, 2017 7:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.