Forum Settings
Forums
#1
Jan 17, 8:56 AM
Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 171
After how much episodes does it start to make sense. Watching it in release order
 
#2
Jan 17, 8:59 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 28710
Early on in episode 1 pretty much. Never had trouble of following what's going and don't know anyone that has. I'd say, it's on you if you're confused. It's pretty fast-paced, but otherwise quite straightforward.


StephenCovey said:
Most of us don't listen with the intent to understand, they listen with the intent to reply.


 
#3
Jan 17, 9:05 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 667
I suggest to ignore the texts that blinks from time to time. If you dind't have the time to read, just ignore. It will help you to get immersed in the beginning. You can later catch up.



 
#4
Jan 17, 9:07 AM
Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 171
Pullman said:
Early on in episode 1 pretty much. Never had trouble of following what's going and don't know anyone that has. I'd say, it's on you if you're confused. It's pretty fast-paced, but otherwise quite straightforward.


Bakemonogatari is basically him helping out girls with their aberration or rather getting a helping hand from Oshino.

From what I’ve seen from Nisemonogatari it’s basically the same thing but having the characters in a situation where they have to figure out themselves what the cause of the aberration is and how to fix it
 
#5
Jan 17, 9:47 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 28710
DuQui said:
Pullman said:
Early on in episode 1 pretty much. Never had trouble of following what's going and don't know anyone that has. I'd say, it's on you if you're confused. It's pretty fast-paced, but otherwise quite straightforward.


Bakemonogatari is basically him helping out girls with their aberration or rather getting a helping hand from Oshino.

From what I’ve seen from Nisemonogatari it’s basically the same thing but having the characters in a situation where they have to figure out themselves what the cause of the aberration is and how to fix it


Yeah the show is pretty much just introducing more and more characters and focused on showing how they interact with the MC and each other. It's very dialogue-heavy. The whole thing with the abberations is interesting and can lead to cool scenes but it's mostly just a means to an end, a setting. The end being fleshing out the characters, showing how they can change (or not), how they interact with each other etc... A lot is just learning about the psychology of them and the dynamics between them and interconnecting them more and more over the course of the seasons. And of course doing it all an stylish and entertaining ways. Monogatari is very good at that.

So if you expect some kind of main plot to develop, don't. I suggest focusing on the characters more than the plot because that's what the show is all about, that's where the effort lies.


StephenCovey said:
Most of us don't listen with the intent to understand, they listen with the intent to reply.


 
#6
Jan 17, 11:20 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 15547
DuQui said:
Pullman said:
Early on in episode 1 pretty much. Never had trouble of following what's going and don't know anyone that has. I'd say, it's on you if you're confused. It's pretty fast-paced, but otherwise quite straightforward.


Bakemonogatari is basically him helping out girls with their aberration or rather getting a helping hand from Oshino.

From what I’ve seen from Nisemonogatari it’s basically the same thing but having the characters in a situation where they have to figure out themselves what the cause of the aberration is and how to fix it
uh.. second season is different from bake and nise in that regard
less aberations more development or smth like that iirc
 
#7
Jan 17, 11:28 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 2425
Not much to understand from a porn anime.
 
Top